Character's gone?

Comments

• Evangile - Dreamweaver
    Evangile - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Everytime I cash, about a hour after the server crashes. Is this a sign to stop putting money into the game?b:sad
    Time to nut up, or shut up. -Tallahasse b:shocked
  • TlGRlS - Dreamweaver
    TlGRlS - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    People on Dreamweaver are all very trolly so I figured he was just messing with everyone. b:chuckle

I have an idea! We should totally do a betting pool for how long it will take them to fix this! Winner gets koodos since we are not all on the same server and items don't transfer. b:pleased

I think it will be 10 hours...what do you guys think?

well its already 4 hours past the time they were suppose to be up,,and they wont get in the office for 3 more hours,take them at least an hour to notice whats going on,,and bout 2 hours to fix it,,so you are right on the money,,so ill take the 10 and a half hour spot,,lol
  • SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver
    SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The reason why it worked for mr FlyNab, is that it happend right after server reset:
    But the downtime lasted only a few minutes, so when he then pressed the "Force" button, server was ok again :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • porphy
    porphy Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Anyone figured how to access the account?
    Been more than a year since I quit playing, but still on rankings.

PWI: Buff_me - 103 Demon Assassin Banned
    PWS: Sin - 105 Sage Assassin Active

My channel: youtube.com/user/SinPWS
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    Velra - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So far for the "How Long will take this time to fix the Servers" pool we have...

Me with 10 hrs

Starcaster - Raging Tide with 12 hrs.

TlGRlS - Dreamweaver with 10 1/2hrs

Anyone else?
  • TlGRlS - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    i'll be there before server is fixed, map questing now

doors open dont let it hit you in the butt on the way inb:laugh
  • MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver
    MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Morning, just tried to log and ""Could not retrieve character list." b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starcaster - Raging Tide
    Starcaster - Raging Tide Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    doors open dont let it hit you in the butt on the way inb:laugh

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver
    SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Morning, just tried to log and ""Could not retrieve character list." b:surrender

Welcome to the club :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2013
    gm :) were here instead of playing cause pwi doesnt now how to do an updateb:chuckle
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    Evangile - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So far for the "How Long will take this time to fix the Servers" pool we have...

Me with 10 hrs

Starcaster - Raging Tide with 12 hrs.

TlGRlS - Dreamweaver with 10 1/2hrs

Anyone else?

Another 3 hoursb:surrender
    Time to nut up, or shut up. -Tallahasse b:shocked
  • TlGRlS - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013

you can join us for a movie the croods and popcorn,beer and wine,,its gonna be a whileb:victory
  • andromeda1991
    andromeda1991 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    If you guys click "Force log button" it will load your characters!.

i tried that, but it still wont work for me.
    it still wont retrieve character listb:surrender
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    cant log in dw, msg says, cant retrieve character list. if click in force log it just doesnt show me the msg but still no characters.
  • TlGRlS - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    cant log in dw, msg says, cant retrieve character list. if click in force log it just doesnt show me the msg but still no characters.

welcome to the snacks and a movie club
  • Lord_crysis - Dreamweaver
    Lord_crysis - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    you can join us for a movie the croods and popcorn,beer and wine,,its gonna be a whileb:victory

I call the comfy recliner js b:pleased
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    OMG!!! My roommate just had a thought...yeah I know she thinks that alone is surprising! b:laugh
    But really! What if the GMs are messing stuff up on purpose?! Maybe they really want us to quit the game so they can focus on the other games on here more instead?! It's a conspiracy to kill PWI forever!!! b:shocked

(That was sarcasm if you all missed it. :D)

But really if they keep it up they will lose a lot more of the dwindling player base. PWI needs to hire some GMs that can preform a simple thing like a maintenance without causing major issues like this.
  • TlGRlS - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    I call the comfy recliner js b:pleased

they all big and comfy just might have to share with my 65lb pittie,,but no worries he loves to cuddleb:chuckle
  • DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver
    DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    oh we makin bets xD

3 1/2 hours till servers are bk up
    edited December 2013
    they all big and comfy just might have to share with my 65lb pittie,,but no worries he loves to cuddleb:chuckle

How can I watch a movie when a pit is in my lap? All I would be thinking is, you are not a steak, your a person and this dog is a people loverb:chuckle
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    So I guess they know about the problem at least for some of the servers.

UPDATE 3:05 AM: Archosaur is now open. While we were able to confirm the cause of the problem preventing certain players from seeing their characters, it is unfortunately not something that can be fixed tonight. We will let you know as soon as we have additional information regarding this issue.

UPDATE 1:55 AM: We believe we have pinpointed the issue preventing certain players on Archosaur from accessing their characters and are working on a fix. Unfortunately, we estimate that the server will remain down until approximately 4am PST.

UPDATE 1:25 AM: All servers except Archosaur are back up.

Hello everyone!

It is that time of the week again! Time to get ready for a server maintenance that should only last the usual time of 11pm PST - 2am PST.

We'll be doing a server restart this week.

Question of the Week:

If video game consoles were animals (a pokemon even), what would your favorite console be?

For me, my N64 would be a jaguar. It was ferocious in taking away my time.
  • TlGRlS - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    How can I watch a movie when a pit is in my lap? All I would be thinking is, you are not a steak, your a person and this dog is a people loverb:chuckle

awwwws noooo,,,he loves ppl he would crawl right up with you,,but he likes to give kisses so might see a few bits of the movie in between his big head and the kisses,,but if u give him popcorn he will get down cause he likes to play catch with the popcornb:cute
    edited December 2013

i read that too. probably a good thing they started w/the arch server since they were down the longest last time. i think i would have quit pwi if RT had been down for a 7 daysb:shocked
  • TlGRlS - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013

lol then he went home and went to bed thinking all is good,,,so he will be arriving in the office late,,,,lol
    edited December 2013
    awwwws noooo,,,he loves ppl he would crawl right up with you,,but he likes to give kisses so might see a few bits of the movie in between his big head and the kisses,,but if u give him popcorn he will get down cause he likes to play catch with the popcornb:cute

Well atleast offer me a bib with the popcorn and other treats since i'll be babysitting the b:chucklepit and getting slobbered on
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    lol then he went home and went to bed thinking all is good,,,so he will be arriving in the office late,,,,lol

Or taking the day off! b:laugh
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    SERIOUSLY!!!!! WTF is WRONG with PWE. This is RIDICULOUS. I cant even freaking get on the game after yet ANOTHER botched weekly maint. Get your heads our each others ***** and FIX THE SERVERS PWE!!!!b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TlGRlS - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Well atleast offer me a bib with the popcorn and other treats since i'll be babysitting the b:chucklepit and getting slobbered on

lol,,ok I have lobster bibs for ya,,,I have all kinds of treats so you r good, but u wouldnt be bored,,,no worries after he is full he likes to go upstairs and sleep in the bed on his blanket and pillowb:thanks
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    I wonder if we can get this thread up to the same page count as that Reimbursement one?! How many pages did it end up with? I stopped looking at about 500.
  • TlGRlS - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Or taking the day off! b:laugh

he probably called in sick after last night,,,