Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Butthurt words.. is all I read. Thank God you are no one to judge my or any of my friends' integrity, so I really don't care if you believe what I or other people say or not... but it's not the point of this anyways, I'm not here to discuss ethics...

Instead of taking the opportunity to make a massive complaint on the latest problems the company has been having, you prefer to blame players that have nothing to do with the game's development/management.. they can't even make a compensation for archosaur without breaking all apart and needing to do even more fixing and **** even more, and you say you are unhappy and it's players' fault and they all should be punished and have their houses burnt blablabla lol ... sigh

Gladly, PWE won't take any of your senses of justice as reference to do what should be done, because they don't want to lose money, either one way or the other. They will try to balance for all sides and no side will be 100% happy, so you can just decide if you'll keep playing or not based on that.

I smell fear of ban b:pleased
  • Myisho - Dreamweaver
    Myisho - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Want To Trade 20 Orbs For 2 Week Ban Plz Gms Oh What The Heck Give Me 20 Orbs And Ban Me For A Month If You Like
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    Evangile - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I smell fear of ban b:pleased

Eru has nothing to be afraid of! b:chuckle So not to worry our beloved Dyna! Our dear Eru won't get banned cause there was no abuse.
    Eru has nothing to be afraid of! b:chuckle So not to worry our beloved Dyna! Our dear Eru won't get banned cause there was no abuse.

Im not warried at all. Those who abused code has to be warried. Not sure why you bringing Dyna into this. Guess you still buthurt because of saturday b:pleased
    Time to nut up, or shut up. -Tallahasse b:shocked
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    emvious wrote: »
    b:laughIT MAY SAY U HAVE A ONE YEAR BAN WHEN U TRY TO LOG IN GAME BUT CHECK UR EMAIL, THAT TELLS U WAT UR BAN IS LIKE 2 WEEK OR MORE, PPL STOP CRYING THAT U DIDNT GET ANY IT HAPPENS WE WERENT SUPPOSED TO GET ON ANY SERVER BUT ARCH SERVER....
    IF U GET BANNED U GET BANNED, IF U DIDNT GET ORBS U DIDNT GET ANY. ALL U +12 LIKE MOST PPL THAT THINK THEY ALL THAT CAUSE THEY SPEND $5k ON THIS GAME GO SIT ON A EGG AND SPEND MORE OR BE QUIET. I HATE WHEN PPL COMPLAIN ABOUT STUPID STUFF GET A LIFE OUTSIDE GAME OR JUST PLAY IT....

LOVE U PWI & FELLOW PPL THAT PLAY SEEYA IN GAMEb:laughb:laughb:laugh

you hate when people complain about stupid stuff but here you are complaining because people complain? Pot calling the kettle black?b:laughb
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    emvious wrote: »
    b:laughIT MAY SAY U HAVE A ONE YEAR BAN WHEN U TRY TO LOG IN GAME BUT CHECK UR EMAIL, THAT TELLS U WAT UR BAN IS LIKE 2 WEEK OR MORE, PPL STOP CRYING THAT U DIDNT GET ANY IT HAPPENS WE WERENT SUPPOSED TO GET ON ANY SERVER BUT ARCH SERVER....
    IF U GET BANNED U GET BANNED, IF U DIDNT GET ORBS U DIDNT GET ANY. ALL U +12 LIKE MOST PPL THAT THINK THEY ALL THAT CAUSE THEY SPEND $5k ON THIS GAME GO SIT ON A EGG AND SPEND MORE OR BE QUIET. I HATE WHEN PPL COMPLAIN ABOUT STUPID STUFF GET A LIFE OUTSIDE GAME OR JUST PLAY IT....

LOVE U PWI & FELLOW PPL THAT PLAY SEEYA IN GAMEb:laughb:laughb:laugh

^bug consequnces in a nutshell

5k$ cashers butthurt and willing to quit

freebies abusers happy and will keep playin

gj pwi
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    so a 2 week ban right when double drop and the black friday sale ends.

Good job PWI. Not sure how you call this justice for those who do not abuse glitches in this game.

You are pretty much sending a message that any glitch can be abused and a mere 2 week ban is all you will get- no matter how game breaking or unbalancing.
    Here we go again....
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Im not warried at all. Those who abused code has to be warried. Not sure why you bringing Dyna into this. Guess you still buthurt because of saturday b:pleased

Butthurt? Why would I be butthurt? xD I care about fun TW's and this one was fun. b:chuckle You're from Dynasty, Eru is from Relic, so I kind of guessed you hated on Eru cause he's from Relic. b:cute
    Eru did nothing wrong, there were about 3 people in Relic that had more then 6 orbs. So we've got nothing to worry either. Have fun in game and see you next TW b:dirty
  • /ATLAS - Archosaur121
    /ATLAS - Archosaur121 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    5440th POST!!!!

do I win a prize, cookie somethin?

oh wait, I got mail brb,

A DRAGON ORB!!!!

wow qq'n works!

no but seriously, 2 week ban for +10 gear, hmm, can I have 2 week ban for +10 gear?

no but really, I am posting cause I jsut dont think there are enough mindless posts here.

<Insert a bunch of questions that have been previously answered, I just didnt read>
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    5440th POST!!!!

do I win a prize, cookie somethin?

oh wait, another I got mail brb,

A DRAGON ORB!!!!

wow qq'n works!

no but seriously, 2 week ban for +10 gear, hmm, can I have 2 week ban for +10 gear?

no but really, I am posting cause I jsut dont think there are enough mindless posts here.

<Insert a bunch of questions that have been previously answered, I just didnt read>

^THIS. b:chuckle
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    So waiting for a GM to let us know that these **** 2 week bans serve some kind of alternative purpose...i mean it would be nice to know they can at least remove any orbs remaining on the people that they ban...and the refines they unfairly received....otherwise WTF is the point of a damn 2 week ban. ANY GM care to respond at all or are the players just going to continue to get disgusted with pwi till u lose more and more people?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jpablo
    jpablo Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    UPDATE (11.27.13)

Response to a thread in which involves the compensation situation:

UPDATE (11.25.13)

Questions and Answers

What is the punishment for players who blatantly abused the compensation code?

They will be banned.

I heard from Customer Service tickets that you are only banning players who are from Archosaur. Is this true?

No, I was confused about this when I heard about it. The customer service representatives were mis-informed on the punishment issue, and we're making sure everyone is now on the same page. We're banning players who abused the code no matter the server they are from.

What about the "targeted" compensation efforts for Archosaur only? Is that still happening?

Yes. We are getting everything set up now and verifying that it will go smoothly before we start sending in-game items to players on Archosaur. You can expect yours within the week.

Why is it Archosaur only now, and not all servers, as it was initially, when I missed my chance at the code?

First and foremost, Archosaur players were the ones we've wanted to make sure were compensated for the rollback, to the best of our ability. It was because of the rollback that we started focusing on a compensation campaign. We have 5x EXP going on for Archosaur, something we've never done before, as well as 2x EXP/SP/Drops AND Coin for all servers (also new).

Players on Archosaur now have the opportunity to gain more experience, spirit, drops, etc than they could have during the 3 days lost from the rollback, as these modifiers will be lasting into the next month. All servers were included in this decision because we wanted everyone to feel compensated for November's server connectivity issues as a whole.

(The initial compensation code for 5x HyperEXP Stones is now available for everyone: 3HTYJKE)

Following these initial actions, we still thought that for a rollback, our actions were not great enough. Many players lost refinement and thus power during the rollback, and so giving more exp/sp/drops/coins if you play wouldn't resolve their complaint.

Thus we came up with the compensation code that we all now are aware of.
    Unfortunately, because of it's abuse we've had to cancel the cross-server compensation and refocus back on the initial goal of compensating Archosaur Rollback players.

Is there anything I can receive right now?

We've re-activated the initial compensation code that gives out 5x Hyper EXP Stones to players. It can be used once per account until NOVEMBER 30th

You can redeem it here once per account until NOVEMBER 30th : 3HTYJKE

There is no shouting with this one...

-DoD

Mod edit because it appears people refuse to scroll down enough to read:
    UPDATE:
    We've disabled the code while we investigate the situation of code abuse.

^This is the reason why the code is saying it has expired when you try to enter it!

Hello Perfect World citizens!

We've finalized our compensation efforts for the past month of various issues that have affected many of you this holiday season.

-Redeem the following code to any character on any server for a collection of goodies including bound dragon orbs! The code is redeemable once per account.

6JMMAAB

Code ends on Sunday, November 24th @ 11:59 PM PST

We thank all of you who have stayed with us during these turbulent times, and please continue being awesome!

-PW Team

UPDATE:
    We've disabled the code while we investigate the situation of code abuse.

UPDATE (11.22.13):
    Here is what I was able to get:

- We will not be rolling back the servers.

- A highly focused and targeted Archosaur-specific compensation effort will be enacted.

- We will be punishing legitimate abusers of the compensation code who received far more than is possible from redemption page lag. We will be doing so in a detailed, focused manner which will make progress on punishments slower but more precise. So do not worry if you are one who got more orbs unintentionally. We do not want to penalize those who did not intend abuse of the system.

Regarding the level of abuse, from the data in front of us, it was not quite as widespread as many believe. It was mostly a few dozen or so who abused the code from means other than lag/timeouts. The perception of it being widespread is due to the unintentional in-game message spam distorting the situation, and nonfactual boasts in the forums or world chat.

This is the reason why there will not be a rollback.

Awesome, so PWI is going to get banned to all the players who they think abused of the code, fantastic, for a incompetence of their team putting an code in the reedeem page than never said you wouldnt get more than 1, and when it said to you than you would get more rewards each 10 mins, soooo Perm ban to all thats accounts its the best and no rollback the server?
    Be rdy to have some Legal actions, or give me back all my thousands dolars than i spent here.
    This is not players fault, its GM's fault. So the players now have the fault to be out of the terms? I would ask, was the terms on the reedeem page? was the terms on the oficial facebook page???? how the people was going to know you couldnt get more than 1 time the rewards if you tell to all then you can get MORE THAN 1 EACH 10 MINS. this is scamm. If gm's would wanted fix anything, ban ppl is not the right, since it was a company fault. If the gm's wanted fix this, it needed be rerolled the server or just dont doanything.
  • marvinhuddleston
    marvinhuddleston Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Redeem the following code to any character on any server for a collection of goodies including bound dragon orbs! The code is redeemable once per account.

Just in case you missed the " The code is redeemable once per account " part .
  • _Opps_ - Dreamweaver
    _Opps_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    So you ban people who probably spent a few hundred dollars on the. +11 and +12 star orbs that you put on sale the following week? Hmm selfish much? No wonder I do not participate in any code offers given.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    So you ban people who probably spent a few hundred dollars on the. +11 and +12 star orbs that you put on sale the following week? Hmm selfish much? No wonder I do not participate in any code offers given.

Um no....they are banning people that abused a glitch in the code system has nothing to do with their sale.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Opps_ - Dreamweaver
    _Opps_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Tbh I could careless who got banned. I'm just saying.
  • jpablo
    jpablo Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Redeem the following code to any character on any server for a collection of goodies including bound dragon orbs! The code is redeemable once per account.

dear,

That wasnt on facebook oficial page or in the redeem page :) People who dont read the forums and just the redeem and the oficial page cant know about that. People who got thats orbs from the wc who ppl were spaming codes cant know that if PWI dont say it in the redeem page and in the oficial facebook page.
    Please, if you dont know about what you are talking about, dont talk then. I have proofs of what im talking :)
  • CROVV - Raging Tide
    CROVV - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

This isn't probably accurate - but PWI did create demand for +11 / +12 orbs by giving away loads of free +10 orbs to the unscrupulous.

Meanwhile, anyone that saved, farmed or spent whatever they could afford have now been surpassed by the freeloaders. Couldn't they have used a sliding scale?
    1 week for every orb over 12 +
    2 weeks for every orb over 25 +
    4 weeks for every orb over 50

At least those claiming to be helpless innocents "caught in the net" would have been on the extreme low-end of the scale.

But expecting anything different from PWI after the Love, Up and Down fiasco, dragoons glitched for like a year, and (on our server) 24h bot farming of all herbs is rampant and goes unpunished -- I guess is a hopeless pipe dream.

The message is LOUD AND CLEAR - PWI doesn't care if you exploit - that part of their ToS is largely BS as their actions don't actually reflect that they take it seriously.

But I am surprised PWI is letting people get away with stealing thousands (millions?) of dollars from them - as it will only encourage it in the future. Since the boutique sales ARE THEIR source of revenue I would think would damage their business model.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Have you noticed some bans on your servers yet ?
    For Morai I didn't see any, but we can see several people with some R9.3 parts bound and +10 that were only +6 before the abuse

And just one thing about the fact that PWE could have did it on purpose before +11-12 : it can't be true (or they are dumb). Actually :
    1) people that had free +10 won't need to buy them
    2) those same people that were not already full+10 probably can't afford buying +12
    3) some even had free +11/12 thanks to huge amount of free event gold
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    yah ppl r getting banned 1-2 weeks for 30 orbs (enough to be full +10 refined)

no fair at all i believe :/ .. well good job on banning that yes (yeard some r perma bans)

but what about those who havent got any?...just not fair
  • Unholly - Morai
    Unholly - Morai Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Isnt there new gear coming out soon?

So does PWE care about how higly refined current gear is? When soon people will have to pay for the new gear and refineing that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/unhollyPWI
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Isnt there new gear coming out soon?

So does PWE care about how higly refined current gear is? When soon people will have to pay for the new gear and refineing that.

so far the gear is for those who reincarnate , so they have something to use at lvl 1
  • Unholly - Morai
    Unholly - Morai Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    so far the gear is for those who reincarnate , so they have something to use at lvl 1

Ahhh thanks for clearing that up for me! I hadnt looked much in to it so assumed it was the new iteration of end game gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/unhollyPWI
  • pwi47
    pwi47 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

Just in case you missed the redeem page said " u can use code again after 10min "

wish i have SS for that
  • chibistr
    chibistr Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    pwi delete most of the post
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    pwi47 wrote: »
    Just in case you missed the redeem page said " u can use code again after 10min "

wish i have SS for that

that was for those who didnt got it cuz of lag or something
  • zotip
    zotip Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I think it is unfair know people who never care if a gold and +10 armor is all I'm working on armor and have unrefined. I spend money on gold and this leads me to think it's better not to charge more and wait for the bugs.
    I know people who have used all the bugs in the game to get more benefits eg Dreamcheaser pack, Fc and last orb . I want 30 +10 orb and not play for a month
  • wyldheart
    wyldheart Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    jpablo wrote: »
    Awesome, so PWI is going to get banned to all the players who they think abused of the code, fantastic, for a incompetence of their team putting an code in the reedeem page than never said you wouldnt get more than 1, and when it said to you than you would get more rewards each 10 mins, soooo Perm ban to all thats accounts its the best and no rollback the server?
    Be rdy to have some Legal actions, or give me back all my thousands dolars than i spent here.
    This is not players fault, its GM's fault. So the players now have the fault to be out of the terms? I would ask, was the terms on the reedeem page? was the terms on the oficial facebook page???? how the people was going to know you couldnt get more than 1 time the rewards if you tell to all then you can get MORE THAN 1 EACH 10 MINS. this is scamm. If gm's would wanted fix anything, ban ppl is not the right, since it was a company fault. If the gm's wanted fix this, it needed be rerolled the server or just dont doanything.

I bet if you were at an ATM to withdraw a $20 dollar bill and it started spitting out hundreds of them, you would blame the bank and want to keep the money huh....
    I'm so tired of peeps that KNEW PWI wasn't purposely handing out endless amounts of orbs and abusing the glitch, crying foul!
  • Eruvanda - Dreamweaver
    Eruvanda - Dreamweaver Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Lol Eva don't worry ^^ she's just vomiting words because she spent too much on her gear to see people getting things for free. I didn't abuse any code, I didn't get banned so I'm not worried about anything.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    wyldheart wrote: »
    I bet if you were at an ATM to withdraw a $20 dollar bill and it started spitting out hundreds of them, you would blame the bank and want to keep the money huh....
    I'm so tired of peeps that KNEW PWI wasn't purposely handing out endless amounts of orbs and abusing the glitch, crying foul!

And what would be a fair response from the bank then? Close their bank account for a duration of time? Perma ban? Keep all the persons funds and tell them to gtfo for abusing their ATM?

No, the bank would ask that the money be returned, and apologise for their faulty ATM. This is a cop out at solution, the easiest and most pain free solution for the GMs workload, a slap on the wrist for abusers but they get to keep all the 'illgotten $20 bills'.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    pwi47 wrote: »

Everyone quotes that, but it's not what it said. The page stated something along the lines of "please come back in 10 minutes". It is kind of misleading, they should made it "Please try again in 10 minutes, the site is too overloaded atm." But it never said you can redeem the code again.

I hope they at least take the refines from the people who abused it. Because, you know, I wouldn't mind a 2 week ban for lots of free orbs. Think about what you're teaching your playerbase.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
This discussion has been closed.