Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    DoD said he will get answer this week, but this is friday already
  • Celo - Sanctuary
    Celo - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    <-- will not spend another $ to PWI for another 6 months. (pissed off)
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    <-- will not spend another $ to PWI for another 6 months. (pissed off)

PWE: So we can expect payment in 6 months time then? b:thanks
  • faruskas
    faruskas Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

We will pay PWI with coins, instead of dollars LOL b:laugh
  • X_SkyRoze_x - Heavens Tear
    X_SkyRoze_x - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    so what pwi is saying is

yes we know people abused the code and many people wasn't able to get anything from the code and we have plans for December for "Everyone". for the people who "got it or not" and it will not be boring is it? damnnnnn that's a great plan gg b:bye
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Look at the current orb sales. You think the "glitch" was an accident? It is a ploy to make money and I bet you it has made them a **** ton in the selling of those orbs.
    NGTUy53.png

• sansamsansam
    sansamsansam Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This looks like a shock doctrine being applied by PWI.
    Remember, a king is only as big as his people allow him to be.

edit: If you dont see the pitchforks and torches yet, turn around to take a look.
  • Suprprutty - Lost City
    Suprprutty - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

lol +1
  • Greds - Lost City
    Greds - Lost City Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    so cute +11 and +12 sale after all got +10 cuz abuse way to get us more ded at nw all saw how 2 nations couldnt get out of base agian.... cuz not balanced + most of ppl that abuse got in 1 pt way to go :)b:victoryb:thanks
  • Eytukan - Heavens Tear
    Eytukan - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    so cute +11 and +12 sale after all got +10 cuz abuse way to get us more ded at nw all saw how 2 nations couldnt get out of base agian.... cuz not
    balanced + most of ppl that abuse got in 1 pt way to go :)b:victoryb:thanks

Kinda what i tho. Very funny they put 11 and 12star sale after some ppl got full +10 gear for free.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Greds - Lost City
    Greds - Lost City Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Kinda what i tho. Very funny they put 11 and 12star sale after some ppl got full +10 gear for free.

that was the compansation for abuser to **** fair ppl till they get ban not
  • alexxc
    alexxc Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

ofc everything its for the pwe benefitb:bye
  • Incansin - Archosaur
    Incansin - Archosaur Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    their milkin abusers b4 droppin the banhammer
    when life gives you lemons...
    PAINT THAT S*** GOLD!!!!!
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Why do I get the feeling PWI is ran by the Obama Administration ?

I was about to type a post asking why you would bring up an obscure thought but
    Obscured posted the perfect reply already... and I quote,

" I refer to your latest discharge of plebeian verbiage; in which, you have proven, once again, that there is no such thing as unutterable nonsense. How about putting that into proper syntax, form, and grammar so that I can at least understand what you are saying before I dismiss it?

It seems your fingers not only did your typing, but did your thinking too. Have you considered suing your brain for non-support? If you're going to say something that ignorant, you could at least fake a stroke. Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too. You bring to mind a quote from Josh Billing: "Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair."

You are a bore, and a very dull one at that. Is there anything I need to know about you other than your a grungy social outcast? Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't so stupid that even single-celled organisms out score you in IQ tests; if your weren't so fat that the Brooklyn Bridge would collapse if you ever tried to go Bungee Jumping off of it, or if your face wasn't the strongest form of natural contraception available.

Nah, of course you would. "

Obscured - Lost City (13Feb2009)

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cleorottweiler
    cleorottweiler Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Those of us who got nothing will not be compensated, the cheaters will continue to cheat, and I will be playing a different game.
  • FallenEvWolf - Dreamweaver
    FallenEvWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I know it's a long shot but if you do decide to give the people who missed out their +10 orbs make sure we get the other stuff too like the event gold etc, we could all have used that too :(
  • Zhenmax - Archosaur
    Zhenmax - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It's December already and most of us forgotten the issue. This is my first post. I stop playing the game after that insane orbs. I hope that they can still solve this mess, it's very unfair for us who spent real money in game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    1. let them get 10star from abusing code
    2. sell 11/12star orbs
    3. ban them 1year
    4. profit
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Considering how long ago they mentioned that they knew who abused the code and that it SUPPOSEDLY wasnt as bad as people were saying...the fact they they STILL havent done the banning they are saying is getting on my nerves. If you say you are going to do something and already know who the offenders are then why havent i heard of people getting banned yet? I am pretty sure everyone is waiting for this to be done with despite the fact that many people have already quit PWI over this ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pwi47
    pwi47 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    idk when ban gonna start but i think this not ppl fault coz the site said u can use the code again after 10min i saw it why then gm gonna ban ppl ?i wish if some1 have SS for that

tyvm
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Considering how long ago they mentioned that they knew who abused the code and that it SUPPOSEDLY wasnt as bad as people were saying...the fact they they STILL havent done the banning they are saying is getting on my nerves. If you say you are going to do something and already know who the offenders are then why havent i heard of people getting banned yet? I am pretty sure everyone is waiting for this to be done with despite the fact that many people have already quit PWI over this ****.

I don't know about other servers, but on HL no one banned yet.

Also people that say ''I got 50 d.orbs, but didn't abused, I just randomly got 50. b:cute''... L-O-L, I hope PWI won't believe that s***.

People that got 6-9, maybe it was lag, but over than 12 orbs I really have doubt that it was random. They knew exactly what they was doing.

On HL the second people knew there was a code for orbs, it was a race of who would find first a way to glitch it. (and I'm probably sure that 99% of the people did tried the ''refresh page'', it just didn't work for everyone)

If I was PWI, I'd hire a hacker to take care of the security system of the forum/site.
    pwi47 wrote: »
    idk when ban gonna start but i think this not ppl fault coz the site said u can use the code again after 10min i saw it why then gm gonna ban ppl ?i wish if some1 have SS for that

tyvm

^ Great example of what I mean by saying abusers claim they didn't know they was doing something wrong. (They try to act stupid to avoid the ban and keep their precious free orbs)

I hope PWI won't fall for that.

Seriously is there's someone that legit though that PWI was giving away 50 d.orbs to everyone?

If someone was enough stupid to believe that PWI was giving away 50 orbs to everyone then they deserve to be ban for stupidity.
  • Azmiel - Sanctuary
    Azmiel - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    best thing to do right now is to find a good first person shooter and wait till all of u are told by your friends that they finally quit this piece of **** they call a gameb:angryb:angry
  • celeste081
    celeste081 Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    honestly i pressed it alot because it was not working so i pressed it more to speed it up then boom like 20 orbs in my mail box

I know for a fact that this happened to others to.

Why should we be over punished?

Because you knew very well that you weren't supposed to get 20 you SHOULD be banned IF you used them all anyway.

And if not used PWI nabs should only take away the excess orbs, which u shouldn't have had in the 1st place, and no punishment.
  • Charmshoppa - Lost City
    Charmshoppa - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    celeste081 wrote: »
    Because you knew very well that you weren't supposed to get 20 you SHOULD be banned IF you used them all anyway.

And if not used PWI nabs should only take away the excess orbs, which u shouldn't have had in the 1st place, and no punishment.

this so much any1 who used more then 3 orbs should be banned and gear reset to 0
  • pwi47
    pwi47 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I don't know about other servers, but on HL no one banned yet.

Also people that say ''I got 50 d.orbs, but didn't abused, I just randomly got 50. b:cute''... L-O-L, I hope PWI won't believe that s***.

People that got 6-9, maybe it was lag, but over than 12 orbs I really have doubt that it was random. They knew exactly what they was doing.

On HL the second people knew there was a code for orbs, it was a race of who would find first a way to glitch it. (and I'm probably sure that 99% of the people did tried the ''refresh page'', it just didn't work for everyone)

If I was PWI, I'd hire a hacker to take care of the security system of the forum/site.

^ Great example of what I mean by saying abusers claim they didn't know they was doing something wrong. (They try to act stupid to avoid the ban and keep their precious free orbs)

I hope PWI won't fall for that.

Seriously is there's someone that legit though that PWI was giving away 50 d.orbs to everyone?

If someone was enough stupid to believe that PWI was giving away 50 orbs to everyone then they deserve to be ban for stupidity.

if u opened the shop and u made a wrong price and some1 bought ur item for that wrong price can u get u item or coins back ? sure no coz this not payer fault that wt happened on site

sry for my bad english
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    pwi47 wrote: »
    if u opened the shop and u made a wrong price and some1 bought ur item for that wrong price can u get u item or coins back ? sure no coz this not payer fault that wt happened on site

sry for my bad english

We are looking at a completely different scale here, compare 1 or a few ppl VS several hundred thousand! Besides a friend of mine was banned after he ACCIDENTALLY added 1 zero to his tokens, buyer beware if you are so stupid not checking the price it`s your own fault.
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I was about to type a post asking why you would bring up an obscure thought but
    Obscured posted the perfect reply already... and I quote,

" I refer to your latest discharge of plebeian verbiage; in which, you have proven, once again, that there is no such thing as unutterable nonsense. How about putting that into proper syntax, form, and grammar so that I can at least understand what you are saying before I dismiss it?

It seems your fingers not only did your typing, but did your thinking too. Have you considered suing your brain for non-support? If you're going to say something that ignorant, you could at least fake a stroke. Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too. You bring to mind a quote from Josh Billing: "Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair."

You are a bore, and a very dull one at that. Is there anything I need to know about you other than your a grungy social outcast? Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't so stupid that even single-celled organisms out score you in IQ tests; if your weren't so fat that the Brooklyn Bridge would collapse if you ever tried to go Bungee Jumping off of it, or if your face wasn't the strongest form of natural contraception available.

Nah, of course you would. "

Obscured - Lost City (13Feb2009)

b:bye

Why do people like you insist on showing your stupidity on the internet?...you should shut your pc down, unhook it and set it out on the curb for the garbage to pick up and PLEASE never go near 1 again..it's bad enough the people you surround yourself with have to put up with your ignorance but do we have to as well?b:byeb:byeb:bye
  • faruskas
    faruskas Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    DA BOOM DADA BOOM DA BOOM BOOM BOOM DA DA DADA BOOM DA BOOM DADA b:shockedb:laughb:shocked
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    faruskas wrote: »
    DA BOOM DADA BOOM DA BOOM BOOM BOOM DA DA DADA BOOM DA BOOM DADA b:shockedb:laughb:shocked

+1 @ this , so far the best post of the last pages
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Why do people like you insist on showing your stupidity on the internet?...you should shut your pc down, unhook it and set it out on the curb for the garbage to pick up and PLEASE never go near 1 again..it's bad enough the people you surround yourself with have to put up with your ignorance but do we have to as well?b:byeb:byeb:bye

My my, did Obscured's statement hit too close to home?

Oh well, I see you are of the short bus variety and I choose to not respond to your drivel anymore.

Have a great day. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.