Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• blacks
    blacks Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    5 hyper stones.. wtf am i suppose to do with that..do they even know how cheap those rocks are? on top of that im already level 100,and im not going any higher. so **** you and your stupid hyper stones..if you idiot gms are gonna give out prizes by giving us a code to enter to claim them, at least get your damn coding for the system right so the abuse doesnt happen again.or just send the sh.t. to our mail boxes. or have us talk to a certain npc..someone as broke as me on pw missed a nice chance to refine my sh.t.. those 3 orbs would have saved me over 100m.another dissapointment from pwi and i continue to play
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    blacks wrote: »
    5 hyper stones.. wtf am i suppose to do with that..do they even know how cheap those rocks are? on top of that im already level 100,and im not going any higher. so **** you and your stupid hyper stones..if you idiot gms are gonna give out prizes by giving us a code to enter to claim them, at least get your damn coding for the system right so the abuse doesnt happen again.or just send the sh.t. to our mail boxes. or have us talk to a certain npc..someone as broke as me on pw missed a nice chance to refine my sh.t.. those 3 orbs would have saved me over 100m.another dissapointment from pwi and i continue to play
    at this rate i think the GMs feel like they are dealing with preschoolers saying they need an iphone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm just laughing at how PWE operates. They are so predictable.
    I'm just waiting for the "too many to ban, not sure who to ban so no one gets banned" post.
    b:chuckle

And WOOT!!! First post of page 500!

can't be too many to ban... they said it was only a couple dozen people. b:chuckle

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay 500 pages! Lets get to 550!!!
    Here we go again....
  • anz94
    anz94 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    why i don't receive any codes Mr. GM...i am also included in the roll back..help me please...
  • Loki_Dragon - Lost City
    Loki_Dragon - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    at this rate i think the GMs feel like they are dealing with preschoolers saying they need an iphone

If that's how you feel then your wrong people just want what they were giving out and took back before everyone had a chance to collect their own. Now they want to give hyper stones to compensate for not getting something that was valued way more because of their error lol. To Be honest pwi is a joke now.
  • Loki_Dragon - Lost City
    Loki_Dragon - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    On another note did a unborn child give you guys the idea of giving us 5 cheap hyper stone to fix what you guys did to every server f:poo
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Did nobody remember the last time they gave you hypers? THey said it was a temporary quick thing...lol. Then they gave the better package.

Now, DoD SAID that hypers were a temporary thing again

Yet you still complain KNOWING that more things are to come, without knowing that they are gonna come, lol

Mandatory MMORPG GM certification
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
    edited November 2013
    If that's how you feel then your wrong people just want what they were giving out and took back before everyone had a chance to collect their own. Now they want to give hyper stones to compensate for not getting something that was valued way more because of their error lol. To Be honest pwi is a joke now.
    Because free is just not free enough b:sad
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Trouty - Sanctuary
    Trouty - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013

I see a pattern here.
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Did nobody remember the last time they gave you hypers? THey said it was a temporary quick thing...lol. Then they gave the better package.

Now, DoD SAID that hypers were a temporary thing again

Yet you still complain KNOWING that more things are to come, without knowing that they are gonna come, lol

Hypers WERE a temporary thing! Then a better code WAS released for those that had to chance ot use it / abuse in in teh short time it was available ...

Nothing else is comming after the re-activation of this "temporary" code. Nothing is comming unless you are on Archosaur since what happened before the code to other servers was ... nothing xD

In short if u aint Arch, nothing is comming.
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I see a pattern here.

I like cheese wonder if i can get free cheese from the GMs. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myisho - Dreamweaver
    Myisho - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    to all the people moaning about not getting +10 orbs you will be pleased to know they on sale 2mrw for 35 gold each nice troll pwi b:thanks
    edited November 2013
    to all the people moaning about not getting +10 orbs you will be pleased to know they on sale 2mrw for 35 gold each nice troll pwi b:thanks
    i forget if thats cheap or expensive b:surrender
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Arch:

Receive 3 orbs by email.

Receive 3-6-9 orbs (depend on the luck) by the code for all.

Receive again 3 orbs in mail in game.

I wish I was on Arch.

b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • ShaiFatali - Lost City
    ShaiFatali - Lost City Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Arch:

Receive 3 orbs by email.

Receive 3-6-9 orbs (depend on the luck) by the code for all.

Receive again 3 orbs in mail in game.

I wish I was on Arch.

b:cry

Ikr, roll me back 2 days any day of the week for 9-15 ocean orbs!!
    A prima luce usque ad lucem

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vive, pugnare aut mori.
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    may be the first time i am truly upset at pwi.... you cant give away +10's to some people then pull it back..... 5 hypers.... i mean, really..

why dont you give me another ugly mount too while we are giving out ****....
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i forget if thats cheap or expensive b:surrender

they are usually sold for 25G.
    Here we go again....
  • malllliii
    malllliii Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    someone just got 3x -int on daggs on arch arch, would be sad if there was a rollbackb:laughb:laughb:laugh
    RyJfkQI.png
    Youtube Channel
    "A demon's only path to joy is through suffering"
    BigBlackClock 105x3 Assassin
  • Badonkajonck - Archosaur
    Badonkajonck - Archosaur Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This has gotten to the point of being a joke. Some people gained more then what they lost during the roll back.
    I'm a Forest Eating Hippo.

Currently working in Secret Forrest Location on Arch.

Current Equipment:pwcalc.com/3290bcd3841dc936<-- Buffed
    (Tips/advice always welcomed)
  • reborncell
    reborncell Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Why is it Archosaur only now, and not all servers, as it was initially, when I missed my chance at the code?

Thus we came up with the compensation code that we all now are aware of.
    Unfortunately, because of it's abuse we've had to cancel the cross-server compensation and refocus back on the initial goal of compensating Archosaur Rollback players.[/COLOR]

Is there anything I can receive right now?

We've re-activated the initial compensation code that gives out 5x Hyper EXP Stones to players. It can be used once per account until NOVEMBER 30th

You can redeem it here once per account until NOVEMBER 30th : 3HTYJKE

I hope this is a joke?!
    I didn't get any +10 because you block the code before I had the chance to get it. Some people get 3x obr +10 for free just because they redeem 1 day before you block it?

If you pwi don't give the 3x +10 orbs to people who didnt got any, you have no respect for players that love the games, you desserve to be insulted. This just makes me feel like quiting this game, you ruin it and disrespect the players community.

I can't trust this game anymore, one day you promise something.. then in the next day you block what you promise.

I will wait few more days to see if you give 3x +10 orb to people that didnt got any, and if you don't do it... I will leave this because you don't respect me and you can't be trusted anymore.

Think fast PWI before i leave.
  • SuckMyCrit - Momaganon
    SuckMyCrit - Momaganon Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    LOL not sure if its official because the sale sometimes changes but on morai server oceans are on sale now for ONLY 35 gold :D woooot now every1 can get oceans(im bein sarcastic if u didnt know)
  • Tanthalus - Dreamweaver
    Tanthalus - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    There won't be any more free +10 orbs or codes or gifts or anything (unless on Archosaur), 500 pages into this thread and people are still banging this drum.

Once the offenders have been punished and this game goes back to some semblance of normality we may get something, but who knows.

And yes the +10 orbs are on sale tomorrow for 35 gold each, so if you really are brain dead with no self respect at all go for it.
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    Velra - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So anyone heard for how long the ban is going to be for people that abused the code?

Are they going to perma ban them? 30 days? 1 week? 3 days? 1 day? How long?

One day for every time they redeemed the code?

Oh and another question, will only the PWI Game be banned or will the whole account be banned where you can't play any other games on PWI?

I've never been banned so not sure how that works.
  • Tanthalus - Dreamweaver
    Tanthalus - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    No one knows the length of the ban, the fact that the offenders will be banned was only released on Monday (i think).

Also the actual ban won't be discussed here anyway.
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    PWI really needs to work on their communication skills.
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This thread has the dubious distinction of being the fastest-growing thread PWI has ever had. +1 !
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • _Sawyer - Sanctuary
    _Sawyer - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It would be a bit ironic if the size of this fourm somehow caused everything to crash, forcing a rollback and starting a whole new stream of drama lol
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    The thread is growing so fast because PWI is NOT ANSWERING it's players question and concerns fully. The information they are giving is vague and/or incomplete. No surprise then that people keep posting with queries regarding this topic.
  • Serpistica - Sanctuary
    Serpistica - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    No one knows the length of the ban, the fact that the offenders will be banned was only released on Monday (i think).

Also the actual ban won't be discussed here anyway.

Knowing the history of this game, they will get NO ban, and if a few get a ban it will be for a week at most. And they will keep the +10 <.<...

I quit, ill be entering to say hi to the few friends i have here, this game is dead b:angry
  • kayw16
    kayw16 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Okay as the title said. I abused the code. I unknowingly did it though, let me explain. I was soloing bh 79(I know I'ma boss) and my friend messaging saying "Omg redeem this code-links d.orb". So I go to redeem it like any poor player would. Took me 13 minutes just to get to the redeem code. I type in all the info and went to the submit thing. Nothing happen, so I kept clicking it, then I refreshed the page. I then re-entered the info and submitted it. I then got a message saying try to use the code in 10 minutes so I did. After doing that, I logged back into pwi, only to find my mail box is full of packs. I then realized that the code is reusable, so I went back and used it again. No one ever told me it could only be used once. I am sorry that I contributed to the problem. I voted for a roll back because of my guilt. I'm pissed off that PWI would just **** everyone over with 5 hypers. I think no one would disagree with me when I say You guys can shove those hypers up your *****, all due respect :). Pretty sure people would take a 2 month ban for 50 orbs. I know I would.
This discussion has been closed.