Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• PainLimit - Morai
    PainLimit - Morai Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    when gms come back to work pffft
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    STrickeeN - Harshlands Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    so where r the devoted gms? still waiting for a response.
  • Sweetfoxxy - Dreamweaver
    Sweetfoxxy - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Due to all the people trying to get it I can get the reward. b:sadb:cry
  • Momentarily - Harshlands
    Momentarily - Harshlands Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i personally dont think a rollback is necessary because a small portion of the pwi population on the forums saying they DO want a rollback...yes this will get attention. but will it be addressed like all these people want it to (whichever way you want rollback or no rollback) ....NO. So...might as well just talk about something else. Like....what yall have for breakfast? i had some egg cheese omelet burritto things that were great :P oh its also raining here lol
  • smoksi
    smoksi Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    manuhsz wrote: »
    ROLLBACK f:grin

This.

Or gimme 70+orbs too.b:thanks
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ya i know, and i sawd what TheDutchman posted and he is right....So what more good reasons they need to dont do a rollback? The ppl that keep insisting to dont rollback bec they will lose ...1lvl? mabe 2 are just makeing excuses to keep theyr 10+ orbs .

Exactly my point and many others. Sadly we are all stuck wondering until a GM says what they are actually going to do. At this point im not even gonna bother doing much in game cuz of fear of a roll back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    LodeJunior - Archosaur Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Can someone like post what the entire code had ?

And were those event cards 50 event gold ? b:laugh

3x Bound Dragon Orb Oceans
    10x Hyper EXP Stones
    5x Profundity Scrolls I
    1x VIP Platinum Crown
    2x Demon/Sage Event Cards
    3x Charger Orb Potions
    3x Dew of Star Protection Potions
    3x Vacuity Powder Potions
    3x Sutra Power Orb Potions
    3x Ironguard Power Potions
    10x Large Elixir Potions
  • shivyz
    shivyz Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ya i know, and i sawd what TheDutchman posted and he is right....So what more good reasons they need to dont do a rollback? The ppl that keep insisting to dont rollback bec they will lose ...1lvl? mabe 2 are just makeing excuses to keep theyr 10+ orbs .

Tbh I don't care bout my d orbs, I just got the abyss mount they promised from the last charge rewards after 3 weeks of waiting, a roll back would mess up a lot of ppls progress, cause a lot can be done in just 3 days, im not saying its a bad option but there are many more options GMs could go bout this to fix the d orb glitch and take away the more than 3 d orbs, and lower the refines of ppl who used the ones who abused the code
  • Momentarily - Harshlands
    Momentarily - Harshlands Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Roll on U're Back b:laughb :chuckle

Good one. lol
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    when gms come back to work pffft
    Some are still sleeping, other must have woken up not too long ago.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • Dspeck - Raging Tide
    Dspeck - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    rollback is not a good solution, but maybe pwi checking the possibility of code abuse before hand would be some good insight to prevent this in the future. PWI has done some good for us, unfortunately some ppl abused it but technically they can not sell the items they r refining, so they are not making profit from this mistake and those of us who did not abuse the code should not be punished with a rollback.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Eutrepete for awesome siggy <3
  • SyIver - Dreamweaver
    SyIver - Dreamweaver Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i personally dont think a rollback is necessary because a small portion of the pwi population on the forums saying they DO want a rollback...yes this will get attention. but will it be addressed like all these people want it to (whichever way you want rollback or no rollback) ....NO. So...might as well just talk about something else. Like....what yall have for breakfast? i had some egg cheese omelet burritto things that were great :P oh its also raining here lol
    U are a chiken.
    And last time i sawd "statistic" there was more ppl that want rollback then who sayd they dont.
  • Lix - Momaganon
    Lix - Momaganon Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm one of the lucky ones who didn't get to redeem the code even once, despite trying for hours. I'm also one of the honest ones who was only going to redeem it once per account.

What I expect to happen now is that nothing will be done about the code glitching, just like nothing was done about goon glitching, nothing is done about botting, nothing is done about any other form of game abuse. If we're lucky-very VERY lucky, they might fix the redeem glitch and offer another code so that those of us who missed out on this "compensation" can get our little piece of the pie. Of course, those who abused it will also benefit again--hardly a way to level the playing field for honest players. But hey, it's PWI.

If you think it's important to work for something, this is not the game for you. If you expect to have your honesty and integrity and hard work rewarded, this is not the game for you. You'd be much better off spending IRL time earning IRL money and cash-cowing your way in PWI. At least real life tends to have better rewards. Think I'm gonna get back to it.

Peace out.

-jax-
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Or just go and make +10 - +11 absolutly free by making a code that gives 100 10* orbs per account... it's more stupid than a rollback though but some are just too selfish and want something else than a rollback...
  • Imperiousa - Sanctuary
    Imperiousa - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Can someone like post what the entire code had ?

And were those event cards 50 event gold ? b:laugh

One pack contained:

3 bound +10 orbs
    2 Event gold cards
    1 platinum vip ticket
    10 hypers
    10 elixer pots
    3 IGs
    3 Vacuity
    3 Sutras
    3 Dews

And the answer to your question is yes 50 event gold cards x2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanx to ღ ∂ια∂∂єσ ღ ~ ◁ηιηα▷ for siggy!! f:grin

Imperiousa~Sage Venomancer lvl 103,
    Anjelara~Sage Cleric lvl 101,
    Raven_Loft~Demon Mystic lvl 101,
    PhageUntchbl~Demon Assassin lvl 101
  • Kargoror - Lost City
    Kargoror - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    by the time they can do a rollback a week will have passed, besides they prob would lose more in cs than the orbs they handed out, which are worth far less to the company because of the restriction are on them
    It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence.
  • Dartwave - Sanctuary
    Dartwave - Sanctuary Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    LOL so many ppl on sanctuary with bound r999 and +11 or +12 gears ... pls rollback now . You just ***** up the game , there is ppl that played for years with a certain effort to achieve their goals and that effort has just been wasted because now u could get +11 / +12 in a free way , just clicking some links in a website ... give me back all the years spent in game or **** rollback .
  • Dinya - Sanctuary
    Dinya - Sanctuary Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    where to put that code? i'm lost x.x
  • SyIver - Dreamweaver
    SyIver - Dreamweaver Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    shivyz wrote: »
    Tbh I don't care bout my d orbs, I just got the abyss mount they promised from the last charge rewards after 3 weeks of waiting, a roll back would mess up a lot of ppls progress, cause a lot can be done in just 3 days, im not saying its a bad option but there are many more options GMs could go bout this to fix the d orb glitch and take away the more than 3 d orbs, and lower the refines of ppl who used the ones who abused the code
    U should make screanshots with ure mount and gears , bank etc , in case they do a rollback u can submit a ticket and say u lost u're mount and prove them.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    LOL so many ppl on sanctuary with bound r999 and +11 or +12 gears ... pls rollback now . You just ***** up the game , there is ppl that played for years with a certain effort to achieve their goals and that effort has just been wasted because now u could get +11 / +12 in a free way , just clicking some links in a website ... give me back all the years spent in game or **** rollback .

I feel your pain, same here 3+ years to make my +10 gears, now some ****ers pressing a few buttons getting same stuff in mere hours that took us years....
  • RedBetty - Momaganon
    RedBetty - Momaganon Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    reading this thread perfectly shows me why i became an misanthrope.
    the amount of bandwagon-jumping idiots spreading their stupidity is just overwhelming.
    will you stop calling EVERYONE that entered the code (as we USERS clearly were supposed to do) a glitchabuser? is it our fault that their hard and software once again wasnt ready to handle it?
    is it our fault that most of us got the reward sent 3 times, while the page was still loading after entering the code ONCE?
    start using your freaking braincells or refrain from posting here, you all disgust me.
  • FirstJustice - Lost City
    FirstJustice - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    agreed!!!!

Word. I love you for the long post :p
    May the Gods of PWi, help you through your battles xD
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    STrickeeN - Harshlands Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2013

nuuuuub
  • Krystabela - Harshlands
    Krystabela - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Personally I entered the code only once and still ended up with double what we were supposed to have gotten. I think some people (clearly not all) ran into problems with loading the page when they tried to redeem the codes. What they should have done is what they did with the anniversary packs and email each of us a code that was useable only once per account and that couldn't be glitched or w/e.

I appreciate that the gm's/developers would think to give us something for all the trouble lately, but wish they had thought this through just a little bit more. I'd really hate to see a server wide rollback because some people abused this code. Its sad that they can't do something for us without some greedy people taking advantage of it.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Reading fail much? it`s disabled!
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2013

To bad some trigger happy mod sent it to the lower depths. No one can vote anymore.
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Originally Posted by Tetream - Lost City View Post
    If pwe staff won't do anything this time I will quit. This is the worst exploit ever. Goons/dreamchaser/maiden chest glitches are a joke in comparision to this disaster.

you can start packing already.

This will end up exactly like the goon glitch last time.

1 - They will pretend they will track down and punish the worst offenders.

2 - They will issue a few bans

3 - They will remove the bans, pretending that they have no way of identifying those who abused the glitch on purpose, and those who did it by accident, or unknowingly because of lag.

4 - They will make amend and pretend that they have learned from their mistake and that it will not happen again and that they will work to improve every facets of their game (read my signature, you'll understand. That's what they said after the goon glitch fiasco)
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • malllliii
    malllliii Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    BALANCE IT OUT, ALL BE +10 OR NONEb:angry
    RyJfkQI.png
    Youtube Channel
    "A demon's only path to joy is through suffering"
    BigBlackClock 105x3 Assassin
  • manuhsz
    manuhsz Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Since many are 'complaining' that can not pay for abused on duty, my strongest opinion is to make the rollback and have another code so that everyone can access once and solve all this problem.b:victoryb:victory
This discussion has been closed.