Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• Tempomaster - Raging Tide
    Tempomaster - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Please rollback! It ain't fair!
  • Kreggor - Sanctuary
    Kreggor - Sanctuary Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    WHY would a rollback to wednesdays maitnace be such a dire thing loss of 3 days paly comapred to the loss of economy ?
  • C_I_A - Dreamweaver
    C_I_A - Dreamweaver Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    My vote would be to opt for a mass ban on anyone who used these codes on Morai in the first place. They were meant for Archosaur, dammit. Why are they redeemable for any other server at all?!

Bit out of touch there are we? This has affected ALL servers..can't ban for using on other servers because pwi left the option there and allowed them to be used on any server of your choice!

The only option is a rollback or just get ready to find another game..this game will die much more quickly if they don't!
  • Beleni - Dreamweaver
    Beleni - Dreamweaver Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Get your act together
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If your gonna rollback do it already, just decide stop talking about it. Either do it or don't do it, just make a decision. I don't want to sit here doing things to find out that your gonna roll back and I just wasted my time doing things. Don't wait a week from now just get it over with . I don't care either way just tell us what your gonna do.

Agreed.

No rollback = quitting, so farming now isn't going to matter. Rollback = coins gonna poof anyway, so farming now isn't going to matter.

Still, the level of selfishness and greed of orb glitchers astounds me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • lindawoman
    lindawoman Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It is unreasonable of players to quit over a rollback of up to 1 week maximum. Nothing that has been gained in this period cannot be re-gained in an equal or lesser period.

The impact of these orbs however is not something the servers can "afford" to move forward with. It is an unfair advantage that is frankly game breaking.

Again, some numbers:

3 oceans = 210 mil "savings" or "free gain" or "value" (money you can spend on something else)
    1 plat HP charm
    100 event gold
    1 mil exp (5x 200k tickets)

Multiply that by 10 -- which is a LOW END estimate, based on self-reporting and shared screen shots of some who did not even TRY to get more.

30 oceans = 2.1 billion "savings" or "free gain" or "value" (money you can spend on something else)
    10 plat HP charms
    1,000 event gold
    10 mil exp (from tickets) (instant lvl X after rebirth)

205 GST ~ 1 billion (with gold at 2mil coin and chips on a half off sale)
    20 MOG ~ 900 mil (gold at 2m, and MOG 5/100)

ROLLBACK! ASAP!
    ↑ Good point imo

This orb madness started what sinds last wednesday ? So rollback to the last maint.. thats what 2 days? Ok it sucks that you lose stuff so will i, i traded grinded leveled etcetc. But to redo that is easier then cope with full +10 people in nw tw etcetc that just got it for free wile other people worked for there coins. Then add some free charms and event gold to that +10 geared mix. Id advice a rollback to last wednesday and then get a new code out that you can use ONCE!
  • cafelatte
    cafelatte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    And people are still getting dozens of orbs ... thanks to you guys we're having this major issue now. Thanks for nothing.
  • Momentarily - Harshlands
    Momentarily - Harshlands Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    any rollback would hurt anyone whos spent actual time playing...no matter what they achieved...lol duh
  • Kreggor - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    i see u started that noob player on nov this year so u could comment in forom go get on your main bet u r 1 of the 1s that name keeps apearring getting orbs
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I vote yes, a 1000 times if i could. For those people complaining about loosing 3 days of exp/items and whatever.... What about working your *** off for 4 years in this game and not even having all gear +10 yet and now any random noob that abbused the code (on purpose or not, it doesn't matter) runs arround in full +10 gear or even higher??? So please stop complaining about loosing 3 days when others see a few years of farming going down the drain.

This is the most PRO post ever. +100 for sure. This is EXACTLY what im saying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Numelle - Raging Tide
    Numelle - Raging Tide Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have one question, when the problem with abusers and code is done. Will the rest of players (that still didn't redeem the code) be able to get free goodies?

I would like to get this stuff (mostly 2 event gold cards) for my alt (for free fashion b:chuckle ).

I wouldn't like to stay empty hands, free stuff from PW make me happy (just like everyone else). b:pleased

So, when Gm's, devs, mods... etc. (who ever have info about it) are done with their daily routine, and when they get free time, could they (him, her) give us (me) an answer?

I would just like to add, that It's not PW's fault for greedy people. Mistakes happen, let's just be patient and see what solution will be.
  • Kargoror - Lost City
    Kargoror - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    A rollback is pointless because they have to roll back to last time the backed up the server aka maintenance. So EVERYTHING that happened from wed morning after maintenance till now is gone, that's a lot of time during 2x that ill be lost, never mind the cs who lost money because they bought gold during the time, i personally did not even get to use the code once.
    It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    any rollback would hurt anyone whos spent actual time playing...no matter what they achieved...lol duh

Would affect your precious free refines you mean. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • princesstiffanyj
    princesstiffanyj Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yes for a rollback. I am one of those people who got more than 3 but by totally accident. I think it would be fair to everyone for a roll back and just give a code to everyone's email.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    better not roll back a damn thing after all the money ive put in this game. ijs.

Why ? If you did put money in the game and didn't abuse the code, then the rollback is in your own interest...
    I just hope they do more than one backup by week (should be several by days in my opinion)
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Aryanz - Momaganon
    Aryanz - Momaganon Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Hope you have not spent much time ingame since you with me on this forum all time..so it shouldnt hurt you ofc b:chuckle
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013

That's where PWE really show their ineptitude at managing their game. They should have shut down the servers as soon as they noticed the glitch, and then worked on a fix.

But to do that, they would have to work outside of office hours. Something they are too cheap to do.

05:33 on pacific timezone. They wont be back until 3 or 4 hours yet, and a lot of damage continued to occur all night while they were happily sleeping, leaving the game unattended and more broken with every minute that passed.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • mikoellen
    mikoellen Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    b:thanks ROLL BACK.. cause its UNFAIR!

that's all..
  • Kreggor - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    rOLLBACK 2 DAYS AND U GONE LOL
  • shashahah
    shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited November 2013

ye it might hurt those who've actually spent time ingame farming their stuff
    but i still prefer losing what ive farmed lets say the whole last week than putting up with ppl like u who exploited this and gained an unfair advantage and packs worth 1k $ and more
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i see u started that noob player on nov this year so u could comment in forom go get on your main bet u r 1 of the 1s that name keeps apearring getting orbs

The date you see is the first time people post on the forum and not the date the char/account was made.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • tascor
    tascor Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ensure if GM reroll server, make all player back to lv1/no item in bank/no item inventory/no gold on account. but who does cash player, think about it for your real money for nothing. for does non cash player just like me doesn't care to reroll.

but i think pwi gonna lose player and customer who does using real moneyb:chuckle
  • jusme1time
    jusme1time Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    no way...would hurt far 2 many folks...the programers need to test their codes b4 releasing them 2 be sure they cannot be exploited...hence this was pwi and poor coders fault not ours... punishment should go to pwi staff not us gamers...test the codes from now on...learn from ur mistakes and for crying out loud hire competent people to do the coding...
  • Pimpinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Pimpinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Like I said on the vote thread, better not roll back a damn thing, spent waay to much time and money on PWI to have them not have a link work correctly only to get a few items and dorbs that at the end of the day does nothing for you unless you BUY MORE ****, all you broke *** over wanna be ethical kids need to QQ about something else. OMG BRING THE GOONS BACK!! That was awesome!

And for all you epeen farmers out there QQing, there is a whole world of wonder out there you can explore buy obtaining employment which makes some PWI gamers spend less time farming but certianly spend more in game. I think we all know which of the 2 has supported the costs of managing this game. So again greatest event ever, bring the goons back, and wizards should have a mana shield that is all!!
  • manengneng
    manengneng Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    b:bye hello pwi. can you gave me one dragon ocean orb' just sent me the code in my email. thanks you!b:laugh
  • sansamsansam
    sansamsansam Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    jusme1time wrote: »
    no way...would hurt far 2 many folks...the programers need to test their codes b4 releasing them 2 be sure they cannot be exploited...hence this was pwi and poor coders fault not ours... punishment should go to pwi staff not us gamers...test the codes from now on...learn from ur mistakes and for crying out loud hire competent people to do the coding...

Very true.
  • omgwtfbbq0
    omgwtfbbq0 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ROLL IT BACK And No More Compensation's People Can't S.T.F.U. On WC AND KEEP SELLING THOSE CODES ANYWAY,MEANS THEY DON'T WANT EM
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    By the way, it's useless to post your suggestions here.

They will not read this thread anyway.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • spadeboss
    spadeboss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i would like to see both ,,roll back and ban the abusers !!
    after over 4 yrs of all the mistakes pwi has made ,with letting ppl get away with abuse'ing the system ,,about time they stand up !!!
    if u abuse they system ,,you need to take the punishment !!!
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have one question, when the problem with abusers and code is done. Will the rest of players (that still didn't redeem the code) be able to get free goodies?

I would like to get this stuff (mostly 2 event gold cards) for my alt (for free fashion b:chuckle ).

I wouldn't like to stay empty hands, free stuff from PW make me happy (just like everyone else). b:pleased

So, when Gm's, devs, mods... etc. (who ever have info about it) are done with their daily routine, and when they get free time, could they (him, her) give us (me) an answer?

I would just like to add, that It's not PW's fault for greedy people. Mistakes happen, let's just be patient and see what solution will be.

Hehe i would have loved the free hyper stones i heared it gives as i need to get some more leveling done tbh :D

But 2 event cards would be awesome as well :D
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
This discussion has been closed.