Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• obitole
    obitole Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    whats going to happen...i wanna know i wanna know
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • Sesusixo - Raging Tide
    Sesusixo - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So much greed.

Regardless what happens, I believe most of the players will be remain unhappy.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Rolling back for few days shouldn't be such a problem. What have you possibly achieved during these few days? I doubt anything huge. And even if you lose something, get it back again, it only takes another few days to get your toon back to original state. Don't be so lazy.

Agree. And please, give us manual patch already.

Can't update game.
  • obitole
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Rolling back for few days shouldn't be such a problem. What have you possibly achieved during these few days? I doubt anything huge. And even if you lose something, get it back again, it only takes another few days to get your toon back to original state. Don't be so lazy.

the question is... does pwi has a back up from 2 days ago???
    i hope they learned from their last mistake if not....b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
  • Aziza_Atori - Archosaur
    Aziza_Atori - Archosaur Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    First i didnt get the email with the maincode. then i sent a ticket and got it but not for the other 2 orbs and next i hear they put a 1-time code out and that people abused it heavily. thanks greedy idiots for ruining the pwi economics, pwi should reroll 2 days back to avoid a disaster.
    Aziza_Atori: 102 sage mystic
    Aziza_Amina: currently fail 91 sage cleric
    And a lot of alts...
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    Rixoth - Archosaur Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    No. I mean, yes it pisses me off theres always ppl who just have to abuse everything and then *** things up for the rest of us. But if they rolled back again, I would loose all the stuff/money I've gained back after the last rollback on archo server. This is utter bullshiit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aryanz - Momaganon
    Aryanz - Momaganon Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    no for rollback ppl lose more then orbs dumbasses...

I think what others will loose its lot..but you certainly loose a few 50s of those Orbs b:chuckle
  • _Stellina_ - Sanctuary
    _Stellina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    GM PLEASE HELP !!!

The code expiry date is Sunday (in 3 days) and the code is disabled. I know why it was disabled etc etc .....

But how can we that have not yet redeemed the code get something?

Or should we suffer the same punishement for people that abused the system ?

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander and all that...... ( dont think it applies here )

Please give us a code that we can use to also get 3 x 10star orbs and event gold etc.....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

xLeeu
    I eat you last

Yeah, what about ppl working all the day, then trying to put the code and got nothing!
  • kerfisti
    kerfisti Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I appreciate the work that GM's are doing, but that was not just fair to the people who didnt know about the codes which is available for everyone. People just abused the system getting dozens of +10 orbs like if pwi was pirate server. What GM's are going to do about those people who did not get anything and farming their own orb for months. Is it a fair system? Surely not!
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i prefer u stop your qq'ing about the :ORBS: and think about how rollback would effect everyone......i swear all ppl care abotu is qq about a few refines...just **** already

Seems like someone doesn't want to lose their precious +10.

Yes, rolling server back affects everybody. But a ton of people running around in +10/11/12 gear, HP charmed, etc, would affect everyone FAR MORE. If GMs do not roll servers back, there will be an even stronger gear divide in the server community.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • cafelatte
    cafelatte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    They really want us to leave for other games, dont they? :D
  • Fryvorg - Sanctuary
    Fryvorg - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    smoksi wrote: »
    Poor poor PWI .All they wanted was to give every1 orbs and make ppl happy , but look what happend b:surrender

Sometimes i feel that you are under some sorta curse , i mean all these **** ups, all the time, even if you guys want to do something good and nice.
    I will pray for you.
    You say what I feel...
    I am very grateful for PWE's original effort. But they have some tough luck xD
    World is full of illusions.

What if I played a Cleric?

All Joy In Keeping Us Medically Energetic.
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    obitole wrote: »
    the question is... does pwi has a back up from 2 days ago???
    i hope they learned from their last mistake if not....b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked

I have no clue, but few days ago maintenance happened. So maybe they have.
  • Fryvorg - Sanctuary
    Fryvorg - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I think if they attempted to ban the people, it will end up like for the goon abusers. They won't track everyone, will also track the wrong ones and they have to deal with liars and annoying verification issues. The easiest solution is a roll back, if they have a back up from Thursday.
    World is full of illusions.

What if I played a Cleric?

All Joy In Keeping Us Medically Energetic.
  • Whiteknighte - Harshlands
    Whiteknighte - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    there has been alot of times people got more than what they should like the time NW glitched and people got 2k tokens roll back before then and maybe all will be somewhat fair. those people used those tokens to get ahead like these people will. does one wrong make others right no. so roll back to the time before that and the time before that and oh yeah just reset everyonw to level 1 again and start new. yes those who didnt get any should be allowed to get some but make it to where those that did dont get any more
  • obitole
    edited November 2013
    Options
    so... that means we are traveling back to the past again???
    b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender ohhh dear...
  • LuboBG - Morai
    LuboBG - Morai Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    how on earth u end up thinking they will rollback,gm's didn't say anyting about a roll back
    remeber like dreamchaser back was the same it will be like then
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    there has been alot of times people got more than what they should like the time NW glitched and people got 2k tokens roll back before then and maybe all will be somewhat fair. those people used those tokens to get ahead like these people will. does one wrong make others right no. so roll back to the time before that and the time before that and oh yeah just reset everyonw to level 1 again and start new. yes those who didnt get any should be allowed to get some but make it to where those that did dont get any more

A few people getting double NW tokens has a far less serious effect than the majority of the server now running around in full +10. Not to mention event gold, charms, pots, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    After logging off from the game in disgust 7 hrs ago since they disabled the redeem code, I log back on and there is still tons of red text spam- what the hell? Why can't they just shut off the servers for emergency maintenance when they took off the code? So irresponsible GMs and don't know how to think. They sure took care of it quickly back when they placed the 11 and 12 star orbs on sale for a ridiculous low price, and I thought it can never get any worst than that. At least with that blunder, people were spending their money and coins for those orbs, not get them 11+ and 12+ refinements like last tonight for free.

There was like over 10 red text every min, multiply that by 60 and for 7 hrs, that's thousands.
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    No I won't stop, my ultimate goal is to get a roll back to see you cry for loosing the refine you don't deserve. =D

Couldn't have said it better myself c:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• CaIIysta - Morai
    CaIIysta - Morai Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    motoor wrote: »
    RollBack server plz is the best option,if u dont wana lose alot of players.I will quite this game for sure if nothing change.

Bye... b:bye
    If it's not this, there will be something else to whine about.
  • BabyEVE - Raging Tide
    BabyEVE - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yes for Rollback !!!

More important take a decision fast

I agree for roll back, to save time and we can move on... 1st of all no players should be blame for this, the blunder is made by pwi. If the code is the correct one that is meant for 1 time use only per account, there will not be any chance for anyone to play around with it. Some players i know, they just enjoy seeing their name appearing on the world chat for fun. Cos the only way to get that is from open pack, and this is free. And after that, they just npc sell away the orbs, cos they got nothing to upgrade on the toon. b:chuckle b:laugh b:shutup
  • Unholly - Morai
    Unholly - Morai Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You say what I feel...
    I am very grateful for PWE's original effort. But they have some tough luck xD

Bad luck =/= Poor planning, poor coding, not learning from past mistakes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/unhollyPWI
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Bye... b:bye
    If it's not this, there will be something else to whine about.

There ALWAYS is something to moan and whine about endlesly...

Its either the donators (in this case) or the non donators (if it gets a rollback) but all of our whining and moaning and etc wont change anything since PWE will do w/e the quack the believe is best for their own pockets. As they always do ;)
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i think this is the quickest a topic has ever gotten over 1k posts lol, less than 12 hours
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So much greed.

Regardless what happens, I believe most of the players will be remain unhappy.

Not at all. I'm quite happy.

HOWEVER, they mailed me saying, because i missed out, here is the code to redeem the items that everyone else got barr you, only to have it blocked by pwi within minutes of me getting the code in the first place ( which took them long enough to sort out in the beginning )
  • MacTM - Raging Tide
    MacTM - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This rly ruined this game b:surrender... there will be lots ppl not happy with reroll ...reroll arcosaur server was mistake , mistake how they did,compensation have to be just for that server only .Now they messed up much deeper.
    Rerolling must happen now...but properly..roll back when this was started...& code for all b:angry
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I have a couple things to say to the GMs/CMs, and I hope you take these things to heart:

1) Your codes are not secure.

I don't know the exploit personally, but I do know every code you've -ever- released has been mass exploited by certain people, it's just that it hasn't mattered until now because it meant simple things like free hyper stones.

If you ever do another promotion or gift or whatever? I urge you to find a new system of doing so. If you have -any- way of just providing an NPC in game that can give a quest that gives these items automatically, non-tradeable and non-account stashable, then do that instead.

2) What makes this so bad and why we NEED a rollback

I run an alt guild on Harshlands. Alts are typically not level 100 or if they are, have +0 refines. I'm not joking when I say last night I logged on and found alts linking full +10 sets proudly and saying "YEEEEAH WE UNSTOPPABLE" now. I also have a guildie in my main guild who +11'ed two to three pieces of gear with this.
    You literally have a good handful of people who exploited this and, because of this and this alone, are world's stronger than those who did not exploit this. +11 is no laughing matter, and +0 to full +10 implies the code was redeemed over 20 times by a singular person.

Aside from this, you know why people were so quick to exploit? Because people question PWI's ability or desire to enforce it's own rules. Blame dragons glitch. Tons of people hit 105 and have been nothing but REWARDED for it, and what was their punishment? 3 day character ban -at worst-. Thus, people see this, they know damned well there's a way to exploit it and that certain people always will, and, in a desire to not be left behind, begin exploiting as well.

This cannot be allowed to happen. If PWI doesn't roll this back? Your game has lost any and all integrity it had and people will exploit -EVERY- possible thing they can to get ahead. You're going to lose tons of players who simply don't want to bother playing a game where those that are lucky, desperate or obsessive enough end up winning and coming out on top for no other reason than a pattern of catching onto exploits quicker and having the time and patience to exploit every single one of them.

If you think the exploitation of this code was bad? The next exploitation instance would be x1000 times worse if you do NOT roll this back. Do not lose your integrity.

3) The longer you wait to rollback, the worse this'll be

Seriously. If you roll back RIGHT NOW, the things that might get hit are the Thursday tournament, TW bids (I do think it'd be safe to roll back to just after the TW bids at least) and that's it. If you wait? I know you guys don't work weekends, so there's two nation wars this weekend, multiple TWs, and people doing PVE and instances round the clock.

Don't hesitate on this, don't weigh alternative options. Just do it. Yes, you're going to have people flooding forums saying "BOOOO ROLLBACK I HATE YOU," but you'll have that regardless at this point. Rolling back is the smartest and fairest decision at this point, and delaying that decision only makes this worse, not better. People WILL have more legit reason to complain if it takes a week to roll back, then everyone loses a week's worth of in-game work.

4) How it was done....?

The moment we saw the code, several people in my guild had a feeling it'd be exploited and started looking for ways to do so. (some of us wanting to do so, some of us wanting the knowledge of how it was done) One guy was eventually saying that if the page generated a "Please try again in 10 minutes" message for you, that was basically the green light for you to spam the page, refresh it like mad or whatever and viola, you got multiple letters.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Aftershocks - Harshlands
    Aftershocks - Harshlands Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I got nothing. (I did try to get my 1 and couldn't get through to the page)

Lots of others got nothing.

Why should anyone get anything, when we get nothing?

Roll back and, instead of a code, just mail all active characters the orb or pack or whatever this thing was...
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    No I won't stop, my ultimate goal is to get a roll back to see you cry for loosing the refine you don't deserve. =D

Go back to a few years ago - and you feel exactly as many of us did then - when for months players exploited the FF/FC Dragon Glitch.

Nothing was ever done, even though it was promised something would be done.

When persons were reported with screen shots, they got a 3 day temp ban, but no the levels - which they did not deserve - was not taken away from them.

So think about how many of us felt about this... being on a PvP server where the level of a Sin in steath - matters greatly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
This discussion has been closed.