Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• Vickoula - Dreamweaver
    Vickoula - Dreamweaver Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    rollback is the only thing they can do...
    they cant just leave so many ppls with nothing...
    i didnt got any...and im not the only one...
  • rafawell
    rafawell Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Rollback and new code, if new abuse ban for glitchers...
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What was the abuse? I had no internet last night, so I didn't get any d.orb AND I can't get them now that the code isn't valid anymore.

GG.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What was the abuse? I had no internet last night, so I didn't get any d.orb AND I can't get them now that the code isn't valid anymore.

GG.

They pressed button so many times, that server wc their dragon orbs yet may be.
  • jairoluis
    jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    sweetiebot - state the number of orbs given by the redeem page until 3:20:53 AM 11/22/2013
    b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I agree and I believe the GMs should involve some veterren players and consult whats the best compensation method. Only those on-the ground will be able to understand the effect of the compensation package and should not disrupt the economy nor give unfair advantage to certain groups of people. Think, plan, test, execute.

I don't want any player veteran or not making those type of decisions...their suggestions will be biased towards their own wants/needs and not the entire community..they want our input then they need to run a poll and ask us what we want depending on what they are doing to the game at the time, that way it has a chance of benefiting all and not just the older players!
  • jairoluis
    edited November 2013
    Just a mild advice for everyone please keep screenshot of your gears, So that if there's a rollback you can send it to the Support Team & get it redone. Ofc if they want to do so. b:victory

dude thank you for the tip.... it is helpful
  • cafelatte
    cafelatte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Aaaaand they screwed up yet again. Hahahaha!
    I don't even feel like raging anymore, it's just pathetic.
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Don't rollback just give another 1 use code like you did for that low level gear pack atleast people will have a fighting chance..Nationwars and TW will be more fun now even tho I never got a pack myself I don't mind it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • Tetream - Lost City
    Tetream - Lost City Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It's about 3am of the pwe staff atm. And they obviously didn't hire a single person for the night shift who is competent (otherwise all servers would be already off).

Let's hope they sleep well, they will neeed their beauty sleep. Either for some hours of overtime at weekend or for finding a new job because many of them got kicked.

If they didn't make an update 20-30h ago (and I'm sure they didn't) the only solution is to sit down and check every account which logged to website, step by step. Every account. Every account. Every account. Every account. For a few days. And servers have to be down for that time.

Punish the extreme exploiters hard (which visited the webpage 10, 20, 30, 120+mins later to get more gifts. I would suggest a 6months roll-back or a perma bann.

If pwe staff won't do anything this time I will quit. This is the worst exploit ever. Goons/dreamchaser/maiden chest glitches are a joke in comparision to this disaster.

Pwe staff just killed the game because they killed the end-game motivation. And the end-game motivation is the only reason why most people are still here.
  • laikiraski
    laikiraski Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    PWI,plz answear there will be reroll,wont be reroll,its 2x i need to farm!!!!
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I don't want any player veteran or not making those type of decisions...their suggestions will be biased towards their own wants/needs and not the entire community..they want our input then they need to run a poll and ask us what we want depending on what they are doing to the game at the time, that way it has a chance of benefiting all and not just the older players!

How many players come to forums on daily on basis ? Only a few, most of the threads are QQ thread. They cannot make a decision just based on votes of ppl on forums. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • dubhenihal
    dubhenihal Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    laikiraski wrote: »
    PWI,plz answear there will be reroll,wont be reroll,its 2x i need to farm!!!!

+1

You gave us double drop and now we don't even know if we can farm or if it will disappear again!
  • cafelatte
    cafelatte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I don't even care whether someone else got dozens of orbs, as long as I get at least one. -.-
  • jairoluis
    edited November 2013
    we reached 100 pages guys!!! and no answer from sweetiebot yet tho :/
  • swampfire123
    swampfire123 Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    code is not workinggggg
  • Vickoula - Dreamweaver
    Vickoula - Dreamweaver Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    sweetiebot is asleep along with the pwi stuff
    b:chuckle
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    jairoluis wrote: »
    we reached 100 pages guys!!! and no answer from sweetiebot yet tho :/

It's because she's probably "sleeping".

SweetieBot, are you there?
  • BaniraM - Archosaur
    BaniraM - Archosaur Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It seems no matter how good you something do, people always find something to complain about.
    I don't get why everybody complaining. I got all my stuff +10 like months ago and I don't mind other people to get their stuff + 10 easier way, it only makes pvp more interesting, because people getting closer to equal gear. I prefer a long exciting fight over one shotting somebody.
    Stop complaining, get a cup of tea and enjoy your game. b:pleased
    I'm looking forward for coming NWs and TWs f:cute
  • Tetream - Lost City
    Tetream - Lost City Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What i dont get PW gives and then people complain they dont get then they still complain f:bike

I bet you don't understand alot.
    edited November 2013
    i don't want any roll back >.> f:angryf:naughty just give a proper code for those who got nothing and get over it, it was a bug, bugs are everywhere in games,why would u punish players for ur mistake *sigh*

Thank god atleast someone has common sense and it will be fun fights in nw's and TW and even duels who cares its skills not gear
    f:bike f:poo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This is not PWI's fault at all. Its the players who are greedy as their government...
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Thank god atleast someone has common sense and it will be fun fights in nw's and TW and even duels who cares its skills not gear
    So, buy wooden sword and show your "skills".
  • swampfire123
    edited November 2013
    i want the godd damn orbss plzzz its not fair...........
  • arun89
    arun89 Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited November 2013

you should go to a private server then . If you dont know whats going on keep shut .

Thanks
  • shashahah
    shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ty DoD for an update on the code issue, I hope this can be fixed because it is unfair that some like me only get 3 10*s while i have heard rumors that other have gotten 30+ b:shocked.

be glad u even got 3 <.<
  • keileena89
    keileena89 Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Guys just go to this thread and vote. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1644701
    It will be better than writing it here if u want or no. Numbers numbers numbers ^^
    edited November 2013
    I bet you don't understand alot.

I bet you dont know anything f:confused
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • swampfire123
    edited November 2013
    i didnt got even one orbb:angry
  • Terrwyne - Sanctuary
    Terrwyne - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I don't think banning people getting high amount of orbs is a good idea... I know people who abused the code, but I also know people who got more orbs by accident..

And if they get banned, what about when they are back? Still everything high refined and such.. No, I would just roll back lol
This discussion has been closed.