Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• BaniraM - Archosaur
    BaniraM - Archosaur Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    obitole wrote: »
    if you go to a pvp server then you can play with equally geared /skilled people
    archosaur server says "pve" ijs

Archosaur got tw and nw as well ijs f:meh
    But since your toon is only lvl 80, I can understand your why you don't feel the pvp part of a pve server :3 *pets head* you will get there one day dw.
  • LadyAgrona - Archosaur
    LadyAgrona - Archosaur Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It seems no matter how good you something do, people always find something to complain about.
    I don't get why everybody complaining. I got all my stuff +10 like months ago and I don't mind other people to get their stuff + 10 easier way, it only makes pvp more interesting, because people getting closer to equal gear. I prefer a long exciting fight over one shotting somebody.
    Stop complaining, get a cup of tea and enjoy your game. b:pleased
    I'm looking forward for coming NWs and TWs f:cute

TEA? b:angry TEA? But But COFFEE b:dirty
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    arun89 wrote: »
    you should go to a private server then . If you dont know whats going on keep shut .

Thanks
    f:shh that didnt even make sense. What does a private server have to do with anything with whats being said in this Fourm f:confused
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • raywailord
    raywailord Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    well it will be a big problem if u guyz roll bk more thn rolling bk just make sure u dont let ths kinda glitches ever happen again in the future.
  • obitole
    obitole Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Archosaur got tw and nw as well ijs f:meh
    But since your toon is only lvl 80, I can understand your why you don't feel the pvp part of a pve server :3 *pets head* you will get there one day dw.

my char is level 100 *pets head back*

dont worry im doing nw and i love tw althought it was my first b:chuckleb
    b:chuckleb:chuckleb
  • Sudqi - Sanctuary
    Sudqi - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    the main thing u guys didnt notic about it its not some ppl got 3..6..9 ocean .. every code have event gold too so with ppl who spam and got like 15...23423424 ocean and 12313 event gold they have chance and try get +11 ..+12 ..

so this is not only free +10 its also free +12 XD .

we spend all day / night farm and try get some staff and it unfair for some ppl get it easy ... if u want give something free give it same to ALL or dont b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*signature made by Xiaimine b:victory
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    f:meh WHY DID WE ALL NEED Final Compensation ?
    IF u ***** up 1 server , what did u guys say ? : Hmmm we can do it big time , let's destroy all of them, cos we are that smart.
    Well gz u did it , and u did it when i thought i saw ur limits of **** up .
  • LadyAgrona - Archosaur
    LadyAgrona - Archosaur Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This is not PWI's fault at all. Its the players who are greedy as their government...

b:angry YOu may need to back up...those sound like fighting words. b:angry

Who's government are you referring to?

And greedy?

Apparently it said: wait 10min...(I wouldn't know, was unable to redeem mine), and that was all PWE, not the players. Some of us still have nothing, do not want another roll back and are waiting to see what they do.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    No Rollback please,just catch the abusers & get them banned if you can PWI. If not i don't mind. b:surrender

Some people did abused it, but some people claim they got more without have tried to abuse it.

There's people that I know that got more than suppose to without trying to glitch and are in favor of rollback.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    keileena89 wrote: »
    Guys just go to this thread and vote. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1644701
    It will be better than writing it here if u want or no. Numbers numbers numbers ^^
    Voted NO ! and CLose that thread...
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cafelatte
    cafelatte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    yea ofc noone of you want roll back you got 15+ orbs ,and refined your gears by abusing this stuff, you must learn that its wrong ,so i hope they will roll back or remove all +10 orbs and all refines made with it !
    I didnt get **** and I still dont want rollback. At least not a few days like on Arch server. A few hours maybe. :D
    But I dont suppose they did a backup before handing out the code, sooo ...
  • shay713
    shay713 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i think PWI sould BAN all the abuser of the code ,,,no roll back
    1 yr banned would mean alot more ,,than a rollback !!!

no matter what pwi desides to do ,,it is up to them ,,but PLEASE do something

I VOTE 1 YEAR BAN !! for all abusers
  • Jake_english - Lost City
    Jake_english - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I bet you don't understand alot.
    I bet you dont know anything f:confused

I bet neither of you know WTF is an 'alot'

Either way: Dem orbs be tight on Red chat dayummm
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    f:meh WHY DID WE ALL NEED Final Compensation ?
    IF u ***** up 1 server , what did u guys say ? : Hmmm we can do it big time , let's destroy all of them, cos we are that smart.
    Well gz u did it , and u did it when i thought i saw ur limits of **** up .

If you are blaming PWI, stop it. Blame the players who are stupid for abusing everything possible.
  • swampfire123
    swampfire123 Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    this codes are not fair only few people got them
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i don't want any roll back >.> just give a proper code for those who got nothing and get over it, it was a bug, bugs are everywhere in games,why would u punish players for ur mistake *sigh*

Totally 100% agree with mermi here.

I did log a few hours when the code got released and thingy was allready blocked by the GM's.f:angryf:brick

ofc she doesnt want a rollback, her name was probably be announced the most that night.

and how can you give a proper code for those that got nothing?
    those that got indeed all their gear +11 now will also use that code again.
    there is no other option than a rollback.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • kingmaster76
    kingmaster76 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    GM can we get the code back please i know many People use it but not all please b:sad
    edited November 2013
    I bet neither of you know WTF is an 'alot'

Either way: Dem orbs be tight on Red chat dayummm
    I saw alot I seen one person's name 78 times f:meh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • tankounet
    tankounet Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    shay713 wrote: »
    i think PWI sould BAN all the abuser of the code ,,,no roll back
    1 yr banned would mean alot more ,,than a rollback !!!

no matter what pwi desides to do ,,it is up to them ,,but PLEASE do something

I VOTE 1 YEAR BAN !! for all abusers

Of course they will ban all the biggest cash shoper xD

RollBack, a new code, and ban if new abuse...

Dieu.
  • Shanabee - Harshlands
    Shanabee - Harshlands Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i want orbs too, dont rollback just give us some too b:surrender
  • smoksi
    smoksi Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Poor poor PWI .All they wanted was to give every1 orbs and make ppl happy , but look what happend b:surrender

Sometimes i feel that you are under some sorta curse , i mean all these **** ups, all the time, even if you guys want to do something good and nice.
    I will pray for you.
  • Sleepydog - Archosaur
    Sleepydog - Archosaur Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    yes few hours roll back wont kill no 1 b:angry
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I believe they should, if possible, just manually undo stuff, since apparently some people unwillingly got dozens of orbs. Just delete every bound orb from game AND unrefine everything refined with them.

The main problem would be not the +10s, but the event gold that would allow for a bunch of new +12s, unballancing the game for those of us who got no orb at all.
    edited November 2013
    I hope they give out a code that can only be used once so everyone can get the pack once and thats it but for now all we can do is Wait and wait
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • smoksi
    smoksi Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Yep, do it PWI, untill is not too late. Better few hours then day or two b:angry
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited November 2013

They might be unable to do a few hours rollback, since they probably need to restore game to a point where they have a backup (possibly Tuesday night/Wednesday).
  • Kreggor - Sanctuary
    Kreggor - Sanctuary Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Sweetiebot where are u sweetiebot
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    LodeJunior - Archosaur Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I believe they should, if possible, just manually undo stuff, since apparently some people unwillingly got dozens of orbs. Just delete every bound orb from game AND unrefine everything refined with them.

The main problem would be not the +10s, but the event gold that would allow for a bunch of new +12s, unballancing the game for those of us who got no orb at all.

In the first place, the public code was issued because they are short handed to handle all the tickets that was sent in to get codes and now you want them to actually go through account by account to manually undo stuff? That will take a whole lot of resources and also time. There is no other way to handle this other than a roll-back.

Oh, there is another way. Do nothing.
  • smoking46
    smoking46 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    My wife and i been trying all day to get the gift or the orb reward. and since we tried so hard we got our ip address banned for 10 minutes. but took like 6 hours of waiting to be able to log on website again. and now .. the code wont work. keeps saying that its expired. but yet on game. people are still getting them. so can some one please tell me. is there a different code? or what should my wife and i do. all help or info is greatly appreicated. tyvm b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • canteristu17
    canteristu17 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The code has been already redeemed b:sad I don't understand
This discussion has been closed.