Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• Funtom - Archosaur
    Funtom - Archosaur Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    How can I redeem this if I can't even log into Archosaur server!?

Seeing as it's timed, could you please look into the matter and give a solution as soon as possible so I can log into the game!? b:angry
  • Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear
    Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Why now we don't receive a code for e-mail?
    Do a rollback and do it right, cuz there is people getting 30x Orbs wit some kind of glitch b:victory
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Why now we don't receive a code for e-mail?
    Do a rollback and do it right, cuz there is people getting 30x Orbs wit some kind of glitch b:victory

Unfortunately, there will always be a group of people that ruin it for the rest of us.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Please we need a roll back and stop the codes. People are abusing it the game is getting ruined so many people are gonna have +10 all gear cuz of some stupid glitch WTH IS GOING ON PWE?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    no trick; just spam it

I WOULD be inclined to agree, except it's certain specific people getting truckloads. Repeatedly showing up every so often.

Seriously, there's people who've gotten 15 now. And while it started with "that one guy" who was the outcast, the number of people that've managed 15+ is just growing.

EDIT: A guildie is reporting getting 18, and we've watched him do it over the course of ~30 minutes, so it wasn't like he clicked the button multiple times and got the letters all in one shot. No, they're getting it over time, as if they keep going back to access the website and somehow get in.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • RedBetty - Momaganon
    RedBetty - Momaganon Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    its not ppl abusing the glitch only, i also know some that get their mailbox spamed after using the code ONCE.

lets see how far they roll us back this time :)
    i guess no TW this weekend.
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The 'trick' is that they have better connections to the server than they do, which most likely means they live a lot closer to the server. So when they send a request its less likely to timeout than when you do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • ISHUROl - Dreamweaver
    ISHUROl - Dreamweaver Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    SO many people using the code i cannot even get to the redeem page :P lolz
  • laikiraski
    laikiraski Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    so when the reroll wil be ?;)
  • TevesRagen - Lost City
    TevesRagen - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    How long is taking to get the item in the mail?
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If they DONT do a rollback now after 20+ people on my server have gotten 30+ orbs I'm gonna be livid.

PWI why can you never do anything right?
    edited November 2013
    Options
    How long is taking to get the item in the mail?

Some people are getting every 20 seconds lol 15 Orbs+ and still counting
    Rollback fast before it's too late b:surrender
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    How can I redeem this if I can't even log into Archosaur server!?

Seeing as it's timed, could you please look into the matter and give a solution as soon as possible so I can log into the game!? b:angry

That happen to a friend of mine, while some people are getting like 20 orbs, others for some reason are not getting the event gold.

• Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Everybody complains about people getting more then 3 orbs...
    What about the freaking red spam? b:laugh
    this must be a PWI first lool
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If they DONT do a rollback now after 20+ people on my server have gotten 30+ orbs I'm gonna be livid.

PWI why can you never do anything right?

They really shouldn't bother doing anything. It doesn't matter how nice they TRY to be, people are always going to complain and tell them they can't do anything right.

So many people are redeeming this code at once, and because of this it's glitching and the system is unable to check to see who has redeemed and who hasn't. It's not PWI's fault that people are abusing the system. For many of us who have tried more than once to test it, it is not redeeming again. The code is working for many the way PWI intended it to.

Others, are just getting greedy and spamming the page hoping to get more and stopping others who haven't had a chance to use it yet. When a code that gives this many good things, it's bound to be spammed. Unfortunately, they're ruining it for everyone else.
  • SuperSlushE - Raging Tide
    SuperSlushE - Raging Tide Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    *sigh* Site is so laggy I can't claim my stuff. b:sad
  • gnnnnar
    gnnnnar Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Peek a boo you managed to mess it up again didnt you? b:thanks

1word: rollback.
  • GhostHealer - Heavens Tear
    GhostHealer - Heavens Tear Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    They really shouldn't bother doing anything. It doesn't matter how nice they TRY to be, people are always going to complain and tell them they can't do anything right.

So many people are redeeming this code at once, and because of this it's glitching and the system is unable to check to see who has redeemed and who hasn't. It's not PWI's fault that people are abusing the system. For many of us who have tried more than once to test it, it is not redeeming again. The code is working for many the way PWI intended it to.

Others, are just getting greedy and spamming the page hoping to get more and stopping others who haven't had a chance to use it yet. When a code that gives this many good things, it's bound to be spammed. Unfortunately, they're ruining it for everyone else.

I agree with you, though I do see a rollback coming for many of ther servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NoirAquarius - Dreamweaver
    NoirAquarius - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

i agree since they obviously were trying to be nice by giving this reward in the first place to make up for the past months so being pissy about it is very rude, just because it bugged out from so many people.
    "Why blind them with Brilliance when you can baffle them with Bullsh*t"~

"Can't fight a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." ;D
  • Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This is how its gonna go down

PWI rolls back all servers
    Then gives compensation to everybody
    Then people complain and find ways to abuse said compensation
    Then PWI has to rollback again...
    See where this is going?b:laugh
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Well don't do anything important, cause that smell rollback. (hope so)
  • brokenq
    brokenq Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    for those who got a problem to get their stuff cause the redeem-page is spammed to much switch language to german or french, there it worked for me rly smoothly b:victory
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    For the love of God, please roll servers back. I'd rather have no orbs (I recieved the correct amount of 3) than have quite a number of people with 30+. If not, I'm definitely quitting. Dreamchaser glitch, goon glitch, now this? Free 105 char with unlimited buffs and full +10. It's ridiculous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    DefenderofDreams, your system has totally screwed up again. Players are getting like unlimited orbs with this code as others have pointed out. Seriously when you meant compensation for server troubles I don't think THIS was it!f:horror

I think I will stay off the game till I hear news of how this is gonna turn out........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i agree since they obviously were trying to be nice by giving this reward in the first place to make up for the past months so being pissy about it is very rude, just because it bugged out from so many people.

It's not that hard, everyone is seeing people abusing this, just do a rollback and do it right. Send a code by e-mail, and do the code work only for the account registered on that e-mail. What is not fair is that few people get 30+Orbs abusing of an glitch while others get only 3.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The 'trick' is that they have better connections to the server than they do, which most likely means they live a lot closer to the server. So when they send a request its less likely to timeout than when you do.

The people that are repeating in the world chat are from Brazil, France, USA, Egypt, etc etc etc.

All over the world.
    There's no pattern.
    There's no suggestion this is lag.
    I've watched over the course of ~2 hours now and seen AT LEAST 15 people that've gotten an excess of 20 10 star orbs. And it's not like they get all 20 in one go, they get them here and there, as if they're doing something.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • laikiraski
    laikiraski Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i hope they dont reroll 1 whole week or something ......
  • sharonnora
    sharonnora Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    u only get 3 orbs PER account! PWI is being nice and all everyone can do is complain?? for once people stop being rude and greedy and just enjoy the dam free gifts!
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    sharonnora wrote: »
    u only get 3 orbs PER account! PWI is being nice and all everyone can do is complain?? for once people stop being rude and greedy and just enjoy the dam free gifts!

And people are abusing it. Some people have figured out how to get the 3 Dorbs multiple times. I'm not joking, some people on Harshlands have enough Dorbs from this to +11 with Tishas.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Temptatious - Sanctuary
    Temptatious - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    sharonnora wrote: »

Some people are getting the 3 orbs...multiple times. Like 10 times...so 30 orbs. That's why people are upset.
This discussion has been closed.