Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• phryne123
    phryne123 Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm for a rollback too... ok i abused the code a bit too, i redeemed it 4 times on two different accounts, BUT... That with the +10 orbs is a real problem... Make a rollback till one min before code came out and make a new code without +10 orbs or fix that code pls! thx! f:cute
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Going to bed. Just like where all the folks that can actually do anything are. b:bye

Angry people hurt my head.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It won't even time out for me anymore, so yeah still waiting for my ONE redeem... b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ok, if this continues I think me and a LOT of people are officially DONE with this game. I normally don't give a **** what MMO companies do, I didn't even care about the archosaur scandal, but this is actually pretty damn ****ed up.

PWI did nothing about the goon glitch - I actually wouldn't be surprised if everyone were able to get away with this D orb glitch as well. I didn't care as much about goons because it didn't actually break anything that drastic.

I'm not even gonna bother to redeem the codes...who the **** cares, it's not about the monies for me...but if PWI doesn't fix this in a timely manner I'm just done with this game forever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ok, if this continues I think me and a LOT of people are officially DONE with this game.

They're gonna roll back for sure because +10 to +11 CJr is too OP and would single-handedly wipe out all competition on Harshlands and destroy the server.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Aasaf - Sanctuary
    Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just a note, you can +12 all your gear this way b:chuckle.

Heck, you can +12 your lvl 30 alt to farm hay b:laugh
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I just want to +10 my n3 wand and save the other 2 for idk what as my other stuff is only +5.

Why can't I have nice things? b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • saikipwi
    saikipwi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What about poeple that's already full+ 12 with crown and cape? I don't need + 10 orbs give us something usefullll
    oh boohoo you're maxed, probably abused glitched and now you're whining about stuff? really?
  • Vhori - Harshlands
    Vhori - Harshlands Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Really? Is that even eligible to be an excuse? "The gm's are in bed" are you serious? That's why you have SHIFTS! Some get off, others come into work, it's simple...REALLY! Even a freaking corner store understands this most basic of business knowledge. You don't walk into 7eleven and hear them say " Well you can't buy chips tonight, Michael is asleep, but he'll be back in tomorrow." WTH? This game doesn't have a closing time, it's open 24/7 so why the heck don't they have a 24/7 staff to monitor and make sure it's running correctly? See this is just ridiculous...this is the only mmo i've seen to be this lazy with staff and overall maintenance.
  • DoSz_Bow - Sanctuary
    DoSz_Bow - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    For those that didnt get the code, are we going to get compensated? Maybe turn in a ticket and get the freebies?
  • Asmathi - Sanctuary
    Asmathi - Sanctuary Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    b:victory its really great when page wont validate so you cant get. even if you erase history or take off last space. just another to make you look for another game to play
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Past is but a mere memory. Never Regret, for it can never be changed.
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Many of us not able to get on anyways to get even 1 b:angry
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    please do a rollback or something because I find it unfair that people like myself only got 3 orbs while other people got 30+ orbs, millions of xp, and more
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Really? Is that even eligible to be an excuse? "The gm's are in bed" are you serious? That's why you have SHIFTS! Some get off, others come into work, it's simple...REALLY! Even a freaking corner store understands this most basic of business knowledge. You don't walk into 7eleven and hear them say " Well you can't buy chips tonight, Michael is asleep, but he'll be back in tomorrow." WTH? This game doesn't have a closing time, it's open 24/7 so why the heck don't they have a 24/7 staff to monitor and make sure it's running correctly? See this is just ridiculous...this is the only mmo i've seen to be this lazy with staff and overall maintenance.

It seems that they reduce their staff every year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Aasaf - Sanctuary
    Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    For those that didnt get the code, are we going to get compensated? Maybe turn in a ticket and get the freebies?

Doubt it dos, it's turning out like the similar sale as the +11 and +12 orbs. Happening across all servers. Major lash back if server is rolled back. Best case, keep on trying the page and hope the people over loading the website get their internet disconnected b:dirty.

They'll simply email us hypers to make up for it most likely.
  • Berthabusti - Heavens Tear
    Berthabusti - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    And I'm not even ALLOWED to login through a browser, but Arc's just fine????? b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    To any mod online, do you have any way of communicating with a GM? I know when servers crash during the night, GMs often post hours later. Don't see how a GM can't be contacted by now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just when I thought this whole situation couldn't get any more hilarious...
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    Velra - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Many of us not able to get on anyways to get even 1 b:angry

You do know the code is good until the 24th of Nov.?? Chill and try again later. Sheesh!
  • Peterpeterm - Raging Tide
    Peterpeterm - Raging Tide Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Re Roll...and if possible punish those that got 3+
  • metalmana
    metalmana Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    PWE is killing PWI b:sad before that was a pride to be +10 but now, all the low lvl nabs are +10b:angry

WE NEED A ROLLBACK ON ARCHOSAUR SERVER @ when there wasnt any free +10

Some players got more than 50 ORBS +10 ON ARCHOSAUR SERVER !!!!

THE BEST WAY TO GIVE THE COMPENSATION WOULD BE TO MAIL TO THE PLAYER' S CHARACTER DIRECTLY!

THE GAME IS FAILED NOW, IT LOOK LIKE A PRIVATE SERVER WHERE EVERYONE IS OP! AND GOT HIGH REFINE
  • SpectreBR - Dreamweaver
    SpectreBR - Dreamweaver Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    no worries ppl gms are in bed <<<<<<<<<<< wtf
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Biodegradable post, doesnt harm the environment, only users.
  • SmurfJegeren - Dreamweaver
    SmurfJegeren - Dreamweaver Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    A roll back a few hours from now wouldnt hurt too much, only lose some coinage here b:surrender
    No I dont have a herc, I AM the herc! b:mischievous

Youtube channel for NW vids: /channel/UCV9DguJZ0LGMlv5IorA5kVg

Please do drop by n tell me hints on how to improve c:
    Current build for pwcalc: /bd6d5c1459cf7d94
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    no worries ppl gms are in bed <<<<<<<<<<< wtf

I dont think GMs are in bed how else would they have stopped the code?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rayapresbe1
    rayapresbe1 Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    they doing this because they coming out with rank four and refine +15
    so refine =10 is going to be meaningless
  • GhostHealer - Heavens Tear
    GhostHealer - Heavens Tear Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If they do a roll back for all the servers, my best guess, it will all go back to before this weeks Maint.
    Seeing as how all this happened because people from Archo were selling their orb codes, and it spiraled into what it is now.
    So yeah.... #RollBack
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyOya - Raging Tide
    LadyOya - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I support a rollback on this.

I know pwi tried to make things right and this is why they supplied this code but it has actually made a bad situation so much worse.

What it has caused is people's greed to take over (go figure human nature huh?) which means loads of people are now going to be walking around with +10 gear and loads of event gold to use to their advantage (nevermind the other rewards in the emails). I know people who got as many as 30-40 *10 orbs and others who cannot even get one due to the overload and greed of other players.

Other people have farmed hard and cash shopped (yes cash shopping should not be slammed here because people work hard for their money so they should be allowed to spend it on what they want to) to get their gear where it is and now others get to walk around with good gear for free? Without having to work for it? All because of the ones who have abused this.

I really hope they roll this back. In the meantime I will not be doing anything significant to my characters so that they are not affected negatively by a rollback.

Thank you for trying to make this better pwi. This is clearly not the answer though b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvychar, for the awesome sig b:kissb:kissb:kiss
  • metalmana
    metalmana Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I dont think GMs are in bed how else would they have stopped the code?

there is still player getting orb on archosaur!!
  • GhostHealer - Heavens Tear
    GhostHealer - Heavens Tear Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    metalmana wrote: »
    there is still player getting orb on archosaur!!

Because the code is DEAD. That, my good sir, that is the lag that they caused. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katondra - Sanctuary
    Katondra - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I typed in the code but the page won't load to complete itb:cryb:cry and with the rollback will we lose coin that is stored in acct. stash? or Fashion we just purchased?
This discussion has been closed.