Guild Conduct - Through My eyes

Options

Comments

• Barbski - Archosaur
    Barbski - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    oh hell yeah, this looks juicy. reserved/subbed/etc. etc. will troll when I have time to read etc. etc. etc.

etc.
  • missbytch2u
    missbytch2u Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Not calling anyone a liar here. But...............I have yet to see any response from the other side and everyone is just assuming that everything the op posted is valid.

I know nothing about what happened except for what the op has had to say but what I do know is there are 2 sides to every story and unless I was directly involved and know what went down I don't think it's fair to pass judgement based on one story from someone's perspective who feels they have been wronged.

Just saying it would be nice to hear from someone on the other side of this issue is all before writing off a faction.

And you probably wont. What they did was wrong, and small ppl with big egos don't like being called on the carpet. If what is being said isn't true, you'd think some kind of response would be posted from the other side. To me, that speaks volumes.
  • missbytch2u
    missbytch2u Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    this is kinda off topic but missbytch2u clearly u know me can u let me know who u are plz lol

If I tell you, Id have to kill you. b:avoid And we don't want to do that b:chuckle
  • Noght_Angel - Archosaur
    Noght_Angel - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    WHITEDOOOOM 103 sin)) Real life comes first our jobs took over Game time.
    --- you Leave game for a time.
    Key Member of this GUILD > Exhaulted

NOTE: WHITEDOOOM 103 seeker >
    Where as " Exhaulted " was My Guild - was my Faction & my family for 2 years...
    The Faction Leader -name removed- asked if I would borrow my toon account
    ** although not advised by PWE
    I Believed its gear & build would benefit my Faction for TW

> beacuse I didn't have time to play My RL Job hours changed. My Toon would help people in the Faction
    -Quote: I WHITEDOOOM give my account info to the Exhaulted guild leaders to use to Benefit the GUILD during TW's etc.... Use my char to Help GUILD MEMBERS ... "while I am Absent" ...

I came back on Raidcall to say hi & to see what are they doing because I missed my friends... ask for My Account.
    * Exhaulted GUILD LEADERSHIP CLAIMS F you you gave account to us...

Leadership RAGE and what follows is Childish and to be Shocked
    so
    * They Take off Gear to set to Destroy Everything
    huh?

People I trusted > = Locked up my Gear in the Bank & set it on Decompose

> OMG now what do I do?

Quote: Noght_Angel " they kicked me out because I asked for $100.00 back from paying for Exhaulted Forum Site " have the conversation dated and Recorded on Raidcall to prove... ijs
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    > OMG now what do I do?

Well nothing now because he's probably been banned for account sharing.

The whole situation seems highly unfair but I do not believe that GMs can't step in and do anything, they cannot control the actions of players within the game, you could report theft but technically you gave them everything and so did Doomy, so technically it is not theft.

I think the best thing to do would be to move on, you may have lost a lot and you may be very angry and hurt but there is no point in dwelling on it, look forward, not back.

I'm sorry if what I just said has been said before but I didn't feel like reading pages upon pages of text.

I hope things for you and your abused fac mates pick up soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
    edited October 2013
    Options

Well nothing now because he's probably been banned for account sharing.

The whole situation seems highly unfair but I do not believe that GMs can't step in and do anything, they cannot control the actions of players within the game, you could report theft but technically you gave them everything and so did Doomy, so technically it is not theft.

I think the best thing to do would be to move on, you may have lost a lot and you may be very angry and hurt but there is no point in dwelling on it, look forward, not back.

I'm sorry if what I just said has been said before but I didn't feel like reading pages upon pages of text.

I hope things for you and your abused fac mates pick up soon.

as of 6:00pm my time
    WHITEDOOOM received mail requesting additional information to Confirm his Owning the account.

Shows that there are People out there behind the Multiple Tickets sent in

Simply put the Leaders of Exhaulted could step in and just give the info
    These trusted Friends of 2 years
    But Quote: Noght_Angel with Recorded from RaidCall Proof:
    "Leadership of Exhaulted says He'd shoot his own Mother if she stood in his way to get what he wanted"
    b:shocked
  • okiecowgirl70
    okiecowgirl70 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    - These Members gave 2-3 years of Honorable Service
    - They Gave Coin to Support Guild
    - They Were Trusted, Valued, Helpful, Caring, Hard working, Loyal,
    Noght_Angel = was Exhaulted Marshal
    Jamzees = was Exhaulted Exec.
    WHITEDOOOM = was Exhaulted Marshal
    Milllios = was Member
    GODZILLAROLL = was Exhaulted Exec.
    Dr_Abbott = was Exhaulted Exec.
    Naturlala = was Member
    RandRahl = was Exhaulted Exec.
    AnnaBannana = was Exhaulted Exec.
    SilverWing = was Exhaulted Exec.
    Baggera = was member
    Why were they all Removed from Exhaulted Guild ?

THE ONLY MEMBERS ON YOUR LIST THAT WAS REMOVED FROM THE FACTION WAS Noght_Angel and Jamzees. The rest of the people on that list left freely on their own choice so there once again you prove my point of your open lies.

You Noght_Angle was remove from Exhaulted for drama lies and sexual missconduct to other members. You chose to spend your own money on the forims and no one asked you to nor would we. I am not going to give you back your $100.00 you donated (thru the section that allows you to donate) on the forums that i did not even know was going on till you told me after the fact.

At every T.W. I myself gave all barbs and clerics plat hp and mp charms. No one had to give them back. They came out of money from the T.W. pay(members choice). You act like we cheated you and you think I have rrr9 gear +10 you might want to look again. I still have the same rank 8 I have had for the last 2 years. We do not steal from our members. On that note, there is allot of people who play pwi who have gotten stuff from me with no questions asked. Allot of them not in my faction now. People are free to leave a faction any time they want. There is a desert button for that. You are not made to stay or give coin/gold. I dont ask for donations other than help with bh and have fun playing together.

I ask for officers to delegate duties such as volunteer time for forums fb group and stuff like that. Never do I ask for coin/gold to be in the faction. I have had it brought to my attion before I removed you from our faction you would make lower lvl members pay you to help with a bh. Since you have left I have seen you WC selling wined lower lvl bh's.

Please now that you have openly made all of pwi know your dirty secrets leave Exhaulted alone.

This will be the only post I will be making and will not look at your lies ever again.
  • bobyjoee
    bobyjoee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

as of 6:00pm my time
    WHITEDOOOM received mail requesting additional information to Confirm his Owning the account.

Shows that there are People out there behind the Multiple Tickets sent in

Simply put the Leaders of Exhaulted could step in and just give the info
    These trusted Friends of 2 years
    But Quote: Noght_Angel with Recorded from RaidCall Proof:
    "Leadership of Exhaulted says He'd shoot his own Mother if she stood in his way to get what he wanted"
    b:shocked

Whats up with all the symbols you are using? Im not following this story in the least. what are you saying? it would help if you actually made sense.
  • LadyAgrona - Archosaur
    LadyAgrona - Archosaur Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Hmm...1st let me say DRAMA \/\/**** DRAMA \/\/**** DRAMA \/\/****!

Now with that said, you cannot call someone who leaves "removed" from faction and half the people on your list left.

Dooooom gave away his seeker rather than delete it after all his hard work building rr8. There are convo's to prove it. I think it shows more the character that it was given back, it shouldn't have been.

Katt...smartest woman in arch hun <3

I AM an officer of this guild and funny I have never once been asked for money or anything else. I have been given charms for tw. The leader has always ran lunar's for me any time I have needed mats.

I have been friends with many of the people you are pulling into your made up drama. For someone who had 3k to throw around where's your RRR9? That seems odd.

This faction rocks, we all get along and love each other. Only problem I see is when crazy drama \/\/hores wanna make waves.

Its all good though, we don't need your kind of crazy.
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Milllios = was Member
    Naturlala = was Member
    Baggera = was member
    THE ONLY MEMBERS ON YOUR LIST THAT WAS REMOVED FROM THE FACTION WAS Noght_Angel and Jamzees. The rest of the people on that list left freely on their own choice so there once again you prove my point of your open lies.

You Noght_Angle was remove from Exhaulted for drama lies and sexual missconduct to other members. You chose to spend your own money on the forims and no one asked you to nor would we. I am not going to give you back your $100.00 you donated (thru the section that allows you to donate) on the forums that i did not even know was going on till you told me after the fact.

At every T.W. I myself gave all barbs and clerics plat hp and mp charms. No one had to give them back. They came out of money from the T.W. pay(members choice). You act like we cheated you and you think I have rrr9 gear +10 you might want to look again. I still have the same rank 8 I have had for the last 2 years. We do not steal from our members. On that note, there is allot of people who play pwi who have gotten stuff from me with no questions asked. Allot of them not in my faction now. People are free to leave a faction any time they want. There is a desert button for that. You are not made to stay or give coin/gold. I dont ask for donations other than help with bh and have fun playing together.

I ask for officers to delegate duties such as volunteer time for forums fb group and stuff like that. Never do I ask for coin/gold to be in the faction. I have had it brought to my attion before I removed you from our faction you would make lower lvl members pay you to help with a bh. Since you have left I have seen you WC selling wined lower lvl bh's.

Please now that you have openly made all of pwi know your dirty secrets leave Exhaulted alone.

This will be the only post I will be making and will not look at your lies ever again.

ok how I was Kicked...
    not cause of >
    1) my so called sexual conduct in your guild was in an officer's meeting cleared.
    the accusation that 1 female member took to you and lied about She in this meeting
    set things right. She admitted she was angry at me for something simple and made it all up and apologized.
    you gave me my officer-ship back was a happy day

you actually kicked me over Raidcall cuz
    I mentioned the forum money I was over charged

2) yes I agreed to donate a month on the forum but it stayed connected to my paypal and took out monthly payments for 12 months which I did not agree to
    DD helped me on the forums to figure it out and we all had an officer meeting regarding the $100 that was put into the forum better get good use cuz my bank was over drawn.

3) TW yes you did at 2 TW's hand out gold charms to the barbs I never got one maybe others did

4) in defense of you accusing me of charging members for bh runs
    well here I have solid proof
    I wrote the Guild Rules... just for you ... for the Guild cuz you were my family
    the rules are still readable forum is still up & active.

5) Sam you can ride your steam roller over me all you want.
    facts before I started helping the Guild not you not 1 person
    but a Guild.... Family made up of a bunch of misfit wonderful people....
    I helped with a lot of money you didn't see ... I just suddenly added it up into a digital amount.....
    where did you get the money to start the guild base? I was there for that...
    then its growth now needed more coin you didn't exactly have ... not your fault you had to ask us for help.
    next base lvl =cost and was not just me whom helped many pitched in.
    once we started helping even tho it was money out of our pockets we watched a guild grow.
    many officers besides me helped you with money
    and helped members with expensive gear
    it what family does,
    but when you spread lies about someone whom has worked honorably to help you

you break the family
    a group of 4 ppl started the lies
    you believed them
    I proved my innocence then and agin if i have to
    but I have Numbers you don't
    you have stones to throw but this isnt a TW run
    this is real now
    my house of Friends are not made of glass they will fight back
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    FataIity_ - Archosaur Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    lol this noght angel person just wants attention, i remember her from my nemesis days. most likely 99% of what she said here is total bs b:laugh

(no, i am not part of the guild she is talking about nor i have anything to do with it.)

Now with that said, you cannot call someone who leaves "removed" from faction and half the people on your list left.

Dooooom gave away his seeker rather than delete it after all his hard work building rr8. There are convo's to prove it. I think it shows more the character that it was given back, it shouldn't have been.

I AM an officer of this guild and funny I have never once been asked for money or anything else. I have been given charms for tw. The leader has always ran lunar's for me any time I have needed mats.

I have been friends with many of the people you are pulling into your made up drama. For someone who had 3k to throw around where's your RRR9? That seems odd.

This faction rocks, we all get along and love each other. Only problem I see is when crazy drama \/\/hores wanna make waves.

Cops are looking over pwi forums. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyAgrona - Archosaur
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Diz, my handcuffs are waiting for you b:kiss
    edited October 2013
    Options
    awe Lady where is the Lady in that post and yet both start the name calling
    lol funny
    cuz you don't have a leg to stand on
    I was innocent & I proved it... 100%

doesn't matter you both are no fun i have bigger fish to Fry no time to kill wasted on you
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    darn, noght for sure had an awesome time with this thread. All you fools giving her the fuel she needs LoL. That full vit build good for nothing, non buffing non healing no purifying cleric, does all this when she needs drama!! and attention. Leave her be and you will realize life is a LOT better!!! and Noght keep going xD
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited October 2013
    Options

i never had a seeker o.o
  • LadyAgrona - Archosaur
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I never denied, I have no idea what went on with you and Boo...I wasn't in any of that. But I was there when that toon was given away. He wanted to delete it. Said he couldn't play if he had to look at it. Couldn't even make a toon on that account. And I have always received help and never been asked for money. And yes when we had property, I got tw pay. So all I can attest to is my experience.
  • LadyAgrona - Archosaur
    edited October 2013
    Options
    LOL wrong Dooooom lol
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited October 2013
    Options
    LOL wrong Dooooom lol

You know Killa, normally world chatted for recruitment saying "Do drama and you get kicked" or something like that on WC. So i once pmd him asking, if your so drama free, how come you all entertain Noght_Angel ? He said, she doesn't do drama anymore, atleast not in the faction xD. i was waiting for her to show thy true colours xD
  • axelssin
    axelssin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    // post from wrong account, gg
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    The amount of drama whoring going on in this thread is astounding.

You were in a faction, you freely gave your time, effort, and money to that faction (which you were certainly under no obligation to do), and they were under no obligation to give you anything in return; nor were they or should they be required to keep you in the faction. Any assumption to the contrary is so obviously misguided that you can't be doing anything here except begging for attention and pity. Considering your history of repeatedly stirring up drama for as far back as I can remember, I find this entirely unsurprising - both the fact that you were kicked and the fact that you brought your dirty laundry to the forums.

Side note - if you give your account information to other people, especially if you then leave the game for an extended period of time, don't be surprised when they do something with it you aren't happy with. This happens all the time. There's a reason it's against the rules and PWI explicitly states they aren't responsible for returning anything lost.

Put your big girl panties on, get over it and move on. Nobody cares about your whining.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    So he/she/they donated to their faction. So what? They can do with their money as they choose to do. As long as it isn't your money they spent, it doesn't matter. There is no need to be rude or mean Cantabrum and Lolgasmic. Faction conduct is a growing issue, not just on Archosaur server, but all servers. This is part of what I was trying to get to in my last post on this forum.

You ppl who are on about charities are off topic, so I will try to redirect and get this topic back on point.

The ppl kicked from Exhaulted have just cause to post this on the forums. They were wronged in the worst possible way- by ppl they have known and played with for years. Regardless that it is a game, bonds are formed and trust is given when you play a game with ppl for a long time. The friendship was betrayed. The trust was betrayed. And greed and jealousy became Ruler and King. This is how all worlds work now. Not just PWI. They destroyed his gear. And probably because it was better than any gear they could hope to get, knowing WHITEDOOM. They couldn't take it because it was probably bound, so they did the next best thing and destroyed it. Very callous maneuver. And I'm fairly certain he didn't do anything to warrant such action by a bunch of jealous, greedy, and deceitful wanna-be's. The foundation of Exhaulted is now built out of the greed they apparently hold high in status and think they will be on top this way. That foundation is no better than a house built out of cards. A good gust of wind, and it will all fall.

So if you want to complain about charities and charity scams, start your own thread. Personally, I think ppl should worry about the starving children in their own backyards first before jumping over to a foreign backyard and feeding them.
    QQQQQQQQ is all i read and more QQQQQQQ but i gonna said it again i stoped read after read igive gold to a faction then qqqqqq im a noob girl giving gold to ppl QQ
    have fun
    the most she deserved all this giggles ,must agree whit argona DRAMA QUEEN
    you complete it :p
    edited October 2013
    Options
    its my thread don't want to read go find another thread
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    To keep this drama going, I would approve some of these proofs you got. As so far nobody has proved anything in this thread, simply stated what they think over smth.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Jamzees - Archosaur
    Jamzees - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    To keep this drama going, I would approve some of these proofs you got. As so far nobody has proved anything in this thread, simply stated what they think over smth.

Sorry 1st but going to start with u 1st lol as proof goes we got recordings and screenshots to prove all what was said buy Noght_Angel and myself is true.

As any 1 that know me in the game they know i dont lie and i stick up for the truth and will risk every thing for the truth that is a fact.

So if u what more just ask me.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Sorry 1st but going to start with u 1st lol as proof goes we got recordings and screenshots to prove all what was said buy Noght_Angel and myself is true.

As any 1 that know me in the game they know i dont lie and i stick up for the truth and will risk every thing for the truth that is a fact.

None of this is any proof of it though. If you got SS/recordings, posting those would prove your cause. As we have seen none, we can only make assumptions over how people act and I have always found social behavior of people tedious proof at best.

I will not accuse you of anything, I will only say this. If you were lying, how would what you say differ from what you are saying now? Not in the slightest.

Ps. "Innocent till proven guilty" is a fine principle for a reason.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited October 2013
    Options

err who are you again ?
  • Infamous_me - Archosaur
    Infamous_me - Archosaur Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    wow what a dumb thread lol. You joined the faction over drama in another faction, started drama in that faction, left and started a faction and now starting a thread about how aweful the faction is....who cares? try to have fun in game. seems to me the problem is u and factions lmao....yay at least u graduated from wc drama to forum drama. grats on ur recent accomplishment. f:cute
  • Infamous_me - Archosaur
    Infamous_me - Archosaur Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    And for the record I am not a friend of anyone in that guild and was director of that guild when alot of this was going on. You werent kicked u were asked to leave, and everyone else followed you. But in the end who really cares its a game. U willingly gave a way 2kgold or whatever u say u gave. Move on why do this? there is absolutely no point for it and nothing to gain. You wanna expose them? to who? a bunch of people who really dont care? come on angel just move on really
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited October 2013
    Options
    btw noght, i need 11 Flame Orbs, 12 Jades, 12 Deity's, 7 Mirage Orb, 8 Ocean Orb, 900 1 star Orbs, think you can get those for me ?
  • Jamzees - Archosaur
    Jamzees - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Milllios = was Member
    Naturlala = was Member
    Baggera = was member

where do i begin is this let start at the top then

1.) Yes Noght_Angel Was Kicked and so was I but the fact is most of the ppl on this list was removed too:

GODZILLAROLL was asked to take his main out after he told u he pulling out his alt because he didnt what to play that at the time.

DrAbbott yes DrAbbott wasnt kicked because this was his alt and he pulled this but leaving his main in the guild what was kicked after a few months

Naturlala pulled his main out of guild because u wasnt going to play much and he knew there where ppl in the guild what would coz problems with him with u not there.

RandRahl he was kicked why cause he pulled out a alt for the guild but left his main in there to support the guild in TW.

AnnaBannana was also kicked coz she partner of RandRah

sillverwing was kicked coz she wanted to play her other alt and make that her main

Baggera was kicked why for no reason at all

2.) About Nogt_Angel removed from guild lies this was proven like always that it was not true and the other thing was proven that is was another member lieing and making the whole thing up and the person said sorry in a officer meeting with u and 90% of all ur officer at the time and Noght_Angel all there

2.b) and the choice of putting money in the guild website was her own but when she only wanted to put 1 months in it went to 12 coz pay-pal was still connected to it so when she knew u was going to kick her coz in was in ur voice i heard it she asked for the over spend coz she no longer there to help the guild and there u got mad and kicked her in a Full rage manner.

3.) You gave some gold charms at the end month or so before the Feb map reset i got some yes and some other did too but not all the cleric or barbs got them tho and yes there was some tw pay too what most of ur officer sent bk to u coz they cared for the guild.

3.b) Ok u say that we act like u cheated us yes we do act like that but u not cheated us but cheated all the guild and the ppl in it.

Yes i agree ur cleric is still r8 and has been for 2 years but u forget to say that u have a full G16 barb and r8 sin and many other alts what have better gear then ur cleric and the fact is u dont like playing ur cleric and u made that clear many times, and the fact that 1 week before the Feb. Map reset u say u have 750mil in coin for hard work of members is TW and second week of new TW map u asking officer for coin to bid on and the only this that changed was the fact ur husband who was r8 archer had a new rr9 weapon ijs

4.) And the final point of charging any members of the guild to do the run is completely wrong because me and Noght_Angel made the forms and we put in the rules that we don't charge guilds members so why would we brake our own rules.

Last but not least who Drity Secrets are open here lol and the only ppl with Secrets here is all u guys with lie and things u just done in the past week to doom and other in the past months

(note All things i have said can be proven with recording or screenshots)
This discussion has been closed.