Guild Conduct - Through My eyes

Options
Noght_Angel - Archosaur
Noght_Angel - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Chronicles
in the past 6 months
I Noght_Angel have managed to Tolerate a lot of ****/
What really happens when you join a guild???
>>>
For the first few days of excitement when the Guild name is raised above your head... You think you've joined a group of people interested in maybe helping you level your char. Help You Learn how to play that char,,, Help You Farm for gear running TT etc.
First Day goes on into a week... where you start getting to know these people you've joined. You Bond,
You think its great, you understand their master plan in game right... you join them on Vent/raidcall etc... you hear their voices & build this trust.
You start to Play a game with real People
You Start Helping this Guild... You Help Your New Friends
"Guild Leaders" ask You for Coin "They" Call it a Donation to your guild- ... 1 mill then 5 mill
"Guild Leaders" now need to lvl the Guild Base so "They" ask Members for more - coin
"Guild Leaders" need Help TW by handing out Charms you paid for (they promise to pay it back)
Now You've been asked to Donate? "Guild Leaders" Explain this is part of being in a Guild
Total = 100 mill > then you give Tokens & TT mats & Gear & shards & Drag Orbs & slowly
> Your soul
After 6 months You realize You have now Helped This "Guild" with aprox. 1k in gold
which just keeps growing in number.
> You are a Helpful Person, They give you an officer-ship, You are in charge of running instances to Help members grow & gear up because the guild is growing & wants to TW
-- its all well Your Guild seems perfect... you trust its "Leadership"
- "Leadership is built up of Leader Director Marshals & Officers & other members"

in 2 years
> Leadership Minds Change > What happens When This guild Changes suddenly?
>>> the Love of Money Takes over the guild keeps all TW pay
>>> Selfishness Greed Lies Deceit

After all this time HELPING this Guild calling Themselves your Family
it takes a mere
4 New members Join your Guild > they have different ideas about running this Guild
> Whispers begin to created a Monopoly of plans, against You & Other Members whom have worked hard to Help the Guild get to where it is at this moment.
>[COLOR="rgb(255, 140, 0)"] They see the possibility of Power = Kick the quiet guy, take what "They've" got & Try to rule the Map
< so Good people Get hurt
> at the press of a Button >>> you get Banished from your Guild Family
You lose everything... > like the 2000 Gold you've put into the Guild > 2 years of being its marshal
People ask questions ----> you can't answer
You hurt beyond words ----> what can you do?
[/COLOR]
Recent Bravery to put a Story in a post on PWi Forums ...
First NOTE: All started when NW came to the game - PWI 10/15/2013, 05:19 PM
*** After the NW update the economy of the server changed.***
NW brought in Supply Tokens > which u can use to make many different & new things,
U can make now 5 uncanny or 1 rapture from just 1 Supply Token.
Also u can make r8 recast that was at that time only available in Faction runs & Faction Trials.
Result=
* ALL THE HARD WORK FARMING to make rr8 recast gear, for my Main char.
WHITEDOOOM lvl 103 Seeker since 2009 aprox. all the Weeks, Months, all the Time with trials, Hundreds & Hundreds of Runs, NW changed over one night.
** Now u can make rr8 any piece almost over night
>>>>>>>> Three days before NW I was finally done with building all my rr8 gear & rr8 wep.
All my effort to make that gear, all the time and money I invested.
Almost was worthless now.
>> I wanted rr8 not cus its the best. It was unique. Only I had it. After NW its was common after 2 weeks.
2 young Men whom have Farmed their gear for 4 chars. WHITEDOOOM 103 seeker (( & now WHITEDOOOOM 103 sin)) Real life comes first our jobs took over Game time. --- you Leave game for a time.
Key Member of this to be UnNamed Guild
2nd NOTE: WHITEDOOOM 103 seeker >
Where as My Guild -name removed- was my Faction & my family for 2years...
The Faction Leader -name removed- asked if I would borrow my toon account
** although not advised by PWE
I believed its gear & build would benefit my Faction for TW > beacuse I didn't have time to play
My RL Job hours changed. My Toon would help people in the Faction -
** QUOTE: Faction - name removed - // Marshal - name removed - (RL husband) and - name removed - (leader) and - name removed - (Director)
After 6 months aprox. after my leaving & NW
I came back on raidcall to say hi & to see what are they doing because I missed my friends.

* They Destroyed Everything
People I trusted > = Locked up my Gear in the Bank & set it on Decompose
> OMG now what do I do?

----

Here is where I come in Noght_Angel
WHITEDOOOOM inspired me to write my story
3rd NOTE:
Leadership of -name removed- Guild had changed in personality...
The faction had added 4 new members. * Guild Director > -name removed- *Guild Exec. > -name *Guild Exec.> -name removed- *Guild Exec.> -name removed-
- - Lies & Deceit filled the air

* * our Beloved Guild leader -name removed- then Started kicking/banishing

> Good people from the Faction.
> People whom recently that month supported the faction with Hundreds $$$$ of real money into Helping Build this so called family Faction.
* Members were kicked out suddenly without reason.
1) Banished from guild - -Noght_Angel 2000 gold plus monthly payments on forum page.
2) removed from guild - -WHITEDOOOM 200 gold
3) removed from guild - -name removed- 500 gold
4) removed from guild - -name removed- 3000 gold
5) removed from guild - -name removed- 100 gold

!!! I myself removed all names if you'd like to understand their stories you'll need read their Posts !!!
-
Questions were asked and nothing > the guild leaders had gone rouge.

This Guild - -name removed- Took Our money and then just kicked us all out into the realization
people you think you can trust at the push of a button > REMOVE from Guild < poof

I Noght_Angel have seen & heard everything

I request to speak with a GM - - - - - - - - I'd like to see justice

How can you compete with a Button & a Leadership Gone rouge
This Guild -name removed- has hurt a lot of good people

This sort of Conduct of a Guild on this Server should not be Tolerated
I am beyond upset of helping ppl in PWI with $$$
where are PWI rules regarding this?
This Guild Should be Punished
The Members that were hurt should feel safe again...
Post edited by Noght_Angel - Archosaur on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I think your post got truncated because the quote is broken.

Personally, here's my opinion.

1. If membership of a guild requires that kind of donation, and it keeps increasing, it's time to re-think the guild. A good guild doesn't require donations, they are given freely by it's members.

2. Throwing thousands of dollars into helping your guild or it's members is a personal choice. Personally, I would not choose to do that. I would help via other means.

2a. Always keep in mind that these are other people. Most of them are playing through the anonymity of the internet. It's easy to just take something and go with very little penalty or regard for others. This is why it's best to keep your RL money spent in the game to yourself. If you want to share, farm it.

3. Back to the anonymity and the way the game works. Guilds aren't a democracy. At best, it's a Monarchy. Your King/Queen (Leader) can pretty much do whatever they want and you don't have any say.

I've seen it happen. We had a good guild. Things were shaky at times because of drama, but that's normal. I don't think there's a guild that hasn't been subject to it.
    We were moving up, things were going a long good. The leader had an illness and chose to take a soft retirement. He passed leadership on to the trusted Director.
    A couple of week later, I log in and she's kicking everyone out of the faction, talking about moving all of the faction banks to the new faction, and generally destroying the guild an all our hard work.

Was it right? Nope.
    Was I pissed? Yep. And I took action against it. Got the old leader involved, and got her removed. I then IP banned the lot of them from our faction data.
    Did we recover. Not really. Faction is still there, but like so many I have seen, it's just hanging by a thread. But at least the main people who care are still there, and the bank data didn't get lost so it's still recoverable. (Mainly we just need to get more active.)

Moral: It's a bunch of pixels and data. If you read the ToS, it basically states that you have no rights. Everything can be lost at the blink of an eye, and that includes PWE just shutting down the servers and never turning them on again right after you dropped 3K into R9 recast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Why the **** would you give 3k gold to a guild?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • bobyjoee
    bobyjoee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    yeah... agreed with eoria... 3k gold? to a guild? lol? That's the dumbest thing ive ever heard.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    That is dreadful! I am so sorry it happened to you!
    Besides the huge amount of money you invested, there is the issue of betrayal of the trust and ties you thought were established.
    I really cannot remember which guild you were in, it would have been helpful to know whom to avoid.
    Myself, I've been in the same faction for almost 3 years now, and it's been great, with its ups and downs. However, no one has ever asked for money and donations, only those who wish donate.
    I hope the sun will shine on your street soon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Life lessons.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I stopped reading when you said you donated to the guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Jamzees - Archosaur
    Jamzees - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Thank u so much i was in that guild too. and at 1st it was good but as days went in to week then to months and then years i saw the truth about these people who i thought where my friends for 4 years.

The hard truth is they just in it for them self and dont care for any members or any 1 apart from them self they are the most GREEDY S people on this server and plz just avoid them at all cost.

I was a officer in that guild for 23 month and the guild was only 25 months old when i was asked to leave coz i caught the Leader lieing about true reason why Noght_Angel was kicked for the guild.

I saw 1st hand the corruption of the leaders of the guild when i was told they had 750mil earn from the guild hard work in TW and there also was a demand officer to donate rapture and uncannies in X2 They where getting about 20 to 40mil a day from the officer they just not going to share and just build up them self and was told that they dont care for any members of his Guild the Leader went as far to say she could just shot his mother and not give a **** about her.

When Officers and Memebers asked about these things they where removed from the Guild with a lie saying bad things and making **** up about them so they looked like a bad people and made them self look like Good people that care about the guild

Thank You Noght_Angel for Starting this Post hopely there will be some justice at the End of all this.
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    What is so weird for OP to donate 3k gold to this Faction? At least OP is kind-heart'ed unlike 90% of PWI players. But sadly OP got abused, betrayed.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    What is so weird for OP to donate 3k gold to this Faction? At least OP is kind-heart'ed unlike 90% of PWI players. But sadly OP got abused, betrayed.

$3k USD would be better spent on donating to actual charity. Not a ******n guild in some game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Options
    $3k USD would be better spent on donating to actual charity. Not a ******n guild in some game.

You do realize that this whole ''charity'' thing is a complete scam? None of the money actually goes to ''charity''. And the holder of money decides where this money is going for. No need to make a huge number about it how OP uses it. Money always comes and goes.
  • Licancura - Archosaur
    Licancura - Archosaur Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I'm very sorry about what happened to you but, sadly, unpleasant behavoir it's so common in factions at some point. I would have donated if I could but it's not an option for me. As much as you did? Not so sure about that.

My faction is all dead now but I'm a marshal just because I want my alts to use the base in the future. If I could make a base on my own, I'd leave and make a faction with a name I'd like.
  • bobyjoee
    edited October 2013
    Options
    You do realize that this whole ''charity'' thing is a complete scam? None of the money actually goes to ''charity''. And the holder of money decides where this money is going for. No need to make a huge number about it how OP uses it. Money always comes and goes.

Charity is a complete scam? You have no idea how wrong you are, please go back to the 1st grade.

Why would you listen to people asking and demanding for donations? its your own fault, you were stupid enough to do it.
  • Noght_Angel - Archosaur
    edited October 2013
    Options
    whom on the Arch server doesn't know WHITEDOOOM seeker or WHITEDOOOOM sin?

Running FC's everyday he is not a trouble maker he is a Good Man one of few whom Farms Everything he needs to build his Char.
    I am 1 of many Blessed to know him

This Guild of individuals whom Started their Guild calling themselves our Family

The Point of my Post
    This Guild -name removed-
    They are Liars
    Thieves full of deceit

How many People had to get hurt here?
    They kicked me out of their Guild For Why? Being Helpful?
    The Leader lost her Temper & kicked me out of Faction.

this isn't supposed to be about me

This particular Faction is 1 of probably many out their

But I have a chance here to make a change.

When they Kicked Members after me
    They Screwed the Guild over & They hurt Good People

hear the Voices of those Members
    I Know Putting 2k Gold into any Guild is my Own Mistake and Stupid
    Is it wrong to want to Trust People?
    No But it Is Wrong For those People Proven to be Users and Abusers to be Brought to Light.

This Guild hurt more then 1 person they Hurt 15 of my Good friends
    cuz they got very very greedy
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Options
    bobyjoee wrote: »
    Charity is a complete scam? You have no idea how wrong you are, please go back to the 1st grade.

Why would you listen to people asking and demanding for donations? its your own fault, you were stupid enough to do it.

I think you are so wrong right now. Charity is a scam as over the 13 years, every time same ''charity'' needs money for sick children etc. And even today, tv shows some sick children who need money for food and medicines. And according to all the money that people have sent, why their condition never gets better? Because they never get the money.
  • bobyjoee
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I think you are so wrong right now. Charity is a scam as over the 13 years, every time same ''charity'' needs money for sick children etc. And even today, tv shows some sick children who need money for food and medicines. And according to all the money that people have sent, why their condition never gets better? Because they never get the money.

Eh, mine as well stop arguing right here considering you are crazy enough to believe that.

Back to your conspiracy basemeant you go b:bye
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    bobyjoee wrote: »
    Eh, mine as well stop arguing right here considering you are crazy enough to believe that.

Back to your conspiracy basemeant you go b:bye

Being fair there is nice corruption scandals on charity causes from time to time, though red cross/halfmoon(?) tend to be fairly safe bets. Point being, if you want to make sure people who need your money get your money, you want to know what said charity does with your money, be it in game or irl. When giving away money, always doubt the people, its just common sense, no matter how sad image it gives of our society.

As for topic, no faction needs nowhere near the money you donated. I am not gonna blame the victim here but if there is a next time, make sure you know where the money you donate goes to, in detail.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
    edited October 2013
    Options
    ok we have 1 or more persons decide to create a GUILD
    What does it cost to Make a Guild
    Make it a Good Guild
    What Does it Cost to build a Char & your Gear?
    in comes Coinage
    - $$ 1st build base = /200 subs /500 emblems /500 mysterious chips /20 Big notes Total cost = 250 mill
    - $$ upkeep of lvling base= /2nd lvl=12 mill 3rd lvl= 12 mill /4th lvl= 25 mill /5th lvl= 40 mill /6th lvl= 56 mill /7th lvl=72 mill /8th lvl=
    92 mill
    each base has 5 buildings so each building costs to lvl as above so multiply cost x5
    ?? does the Leadership have said money ?
    NOPE = they ask Members
    They find a few schmucks Like Me<<<

oh ya then they want to be big Dogs & TW
    so a few Loyal Trusting Members help them with Coinage to Build up the Members
    These few Members put money into other Members =
    - cost of Reputation needed
    - Gear r8 / r9 /g16 etc you choose
    & Gear Refinements
    -- mirage stones - Dragon orbs to get at least +10
    -- socket stones to get 4 sock each gear & 2 in wep
    -- Shards/Gems other - Vit, DD, DOD, DOT, JSOD,
    -- uncannies & raptures - before NW lowered the value
    -- MOG's - Gen Summer Tokens /Rep badges
    - Skill books
    - purchase /Cost of Bank stones / Inventory stones / Account stash stones
    Just keep adding it all up
    Your Faction asks you for HELP because they ran your culti so they want you to pay them back some how.... Rep Badges are on sale so maybe you can help them lol pay them back

..... come on people do the math If you are planning End Game Gear or the Value there of
    ha ha ha then they want to add into that that expensive triple r9

ADD up the coin needed over 2 years or less ...
    Whats it going to cost to Build yourself up ....

and then Multiply that by 20-50 guild members
    (plus the monthly Forum Page Payments)

and if you find it easy to take advantage of the kindness of a member

How many people in this game fall victim to being used by a single person in game?

times this by helping 50-100 Members in a Large Guild
    For the Period of 2 years.

* Members put up coin to cover : Charms /5 mill ea - Runes/ 2 mill ea - Pots/ $$
    XXX times that by 20 members plus for each TW

When you Join a Guild you Trust ??? your Leadership to be Fair???

Your Leadership sits on a Throne

< said Member of this Guild Gets what?
    yes a warm feeling I helped My Guild I made some friends

> I get it ALL MY FAULT

This game is about working With People
    side by side
    Get to know the Person beside you
    Help them if you can...
    Well I could and I did...

But does that Make them Innocent?
    Now you Some of you are going to throw stones at me
    or Tell Me I Deserve all this?

Find out which Guild this is People
    Let them know how you Feel about them
    the 15 plus people they used to get where they are right now after the past 3 yrs

I found out to late the Leaders of this Guild were Scavengers of the worst kind

Thanks everyone whom thought of me with Kindness in your hearts
    real People play this game
    real People Ruin it too...
    Those People that take the FUN out of the game
    They need to .... no comment

* I knew this Leadership for 2 years
    I knew their real names, their children, we shared in holidays,
    the days they were ill when the Leader needed surgery twice on her shoulders, or when they were depressed, when RL work was giving them a though time.... They shared everything.. I knew them Like They were my Family.
    They Took Me in made me Laugh.... I had fun Helping them.....
    I didn't always expect anything back.
    But they Burnt me they threw me out to Wolves
    For nothing and Laughed at me falling down.
    They took other members & did the same
    They hurt of 15 other Good People
    The TRUTH will all come out
    the faction of -name removed- < by me
    Took advantage of Good ppl
    Over a game they Couldn't afford to invest in themselves.
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    You've been had, sorry... Move on and in the future help people any other way then using your rl money.
  • missbytch2u
    missbytch2u Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    There is no justice in this game. I wish you luck. Justice comes from who you know. It doesn't matter the severity of the issue, how many ppl got hurt and scammed by Exhaulted, and if a GM does step in, it wont be the scammers of Exhaulted. It will be you for making the GMs have to get up and do some work. You interrupted them from not playing the game, and not having any in game friends cause they don't play the game. So, in reality, they just want you to shut up and take what is handed to you- which is usually months of sending in screenshots and tickets- a pure waste of time.

The world (this world and reality), sadly, does not work like they used to. Justice and truth used to rule. Now, when this type of stuff happens, Justice and truth are laid to the wayside (as it is IRL). And deceit, lies, lack of moral judgment, stupidity and ignorance now rule our worlds (including RL). If you try to be a good person, do what you can to help ppl out, being nice and kind only gets you a 1-way ticket to ToS hell. If you work at taking ppls $, lie, scam, use profanity, send in doctored screenshots, tell ppl they are going to kill your family while you watch, then slit your throat, have a name like Klytt, LickMyPu$$y, or SuckMyDick you are rewarded.

Like I said before, justice comes down to who you know. GMs don't care how much $ you spend on this game. They got your $ and that's all they care about. Anything after that, including ToS , means nothing anymore. ToS is just a 10-page document filled with legal words that will NEVER be enforced properly. I think most of us know this already.

It is really sad that happened. I hope you get what you are looking for, but I seriously doubt you will. So, boys and girls, moral of the story is this:

If you are a good person and try to do the right thing will only get you punished. If you are greedy, self-centered idiot, who lacks morals and scruples, you will come out of all of it unscathed.

NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO ANYONE, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU THINK YOU CAN TRUST THE PERSON OR FACTION, DONT GIVE OUT YOUR ACCOUNT INFO! EVER.
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I stopped reading when you said you donated to the guild.

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 nothing else to said
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Being fair there is nice corruption scandals on charity causes from time to time, though red cross/halfmoon(?) tend to be fairly safe bets. Point being, if you want to make sure people who need your money get your money, you want to know what said charity does with your money, be it in game or irl. When giving away money, always doubt the people, its just common sense, no matter how sad image it gives of our society.

As for topic, no faction needs nowhere near the money you donated. I am not gonna blame the victim here but if there is a next time, make sure you know where the money you donate goes to, in detail.

That is exactly what I meant. This one ''charity'' about those Africa children or whatever. Always tv shows their sad and sick faces. But this has happened every year. And if all the money would actually go there, they wouldn't show this on tv anymore. So it means that they never get the money. I don't know what country does this, but I think this country uses their sad faces so this country could get all the money themselves.
  • missbytch2u
    missbytch2u Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    So he/she/they donated to their faction. So what? They can do with their money as they choose to do. As long as it isn't your money they spent, it doesn't matter. There is no need to be rude or mean Cantabrum and Lolgasmic. Faction conduct is a growing issue, not just on Archosaur server, but all servers. This is part of what I was trying to get to in my last post on this forum.

You ppl who are on about charities are off topic, so I will try to redirect and get this topic back on point.

The ppl kicked from Exhaulted have just cause to post this on the forums. They were wronged in the worst possible way- by ppl they have known and played with for years. Regardless that it is a game, bonds are formed and trust is given when you play a game with ppl for a long time. The friendship was betrayed. The trust was betrayed. And greed and jealousy became Ruler and King. This is how all worlds work now. Not just PWI. They destroyed his gear. And probably because it was better than any gear they could hope to get, knowing WHITEDOOM. They couldn't take it because it was probably bound, so they did the next best thing and destroyed it. Very callous maneuver. And I'm fairly certain he didn't do anything to warrant such action by a bunch of jealous, greedy, and deceitful wanna-be's. The foundation of Exhaulted is now built out of the greed they apparently hold high in status and think they will be on top this way. That foundation is no better than a house built out of cards. A good gust of wind, and it will all fall.

So if you want to complain about charities and charity scams, start your own thread. Personally, I think ppl should worry about the starving children in their own backyards first before jumping over to a foreign backyard and feeding them.
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Not calling anyone a liar here. But...............I have yet to see any response from the other side and everyone is just assuming that everything the op posted is valid.

I know nothing about what happened except for what the op has had to say but what I do know is there are 2 sides to every story and unless I was directly involved and know what went down I don't think it's fair to pass judgement based on one story from someone's perspective who feels they have been wronged.

Just saying it would be nice to hear from someone on the other side of this issue is all before writing off a faction.
  • Jamzees - Archosaur
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Not calling anyone a liar here. But...............I have yet to see any response from the other side and everyone is just assuming that everything the op posted is valid.

I know nothing about what happened except for what the op has had to say but what I do know is there are 2 sides to every story and unless I was directly involved and know what went down I don't think it's fair to pass judgement based on one story from someone's perspective who feels they have been wronged.

Just saying it would be nice to hear from someone on the other side of this issue is all before writing off a faction.

Not True Kat I Jamzees also posted on this and said my part too i was in that guild for 23 months and the guild was only 25 months when i asked to leave so this is not just 1 person but meny who have been hurt and used from them all. I also know u and the leader of Exhaulted are good friends or thats what the leader of Exhaulted says.
  • Jamzees - Archosaur
    edited October 2013
    Options
    this is kinda off topic but missbytch2u clearly u know me can u let me know who u are plz lol
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Again....I am not saying that what is being stated is not true...but these are incredibly strong accusations against a faction and it's leaders and we have yet to hear from anyone from the other side of all this to know their side of the story.
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Not True Kat I Jamzees also posted on this and said my part too i was in that guild for 23 months and the guild was only 25 months when i asked to leave so this is not just 1 person but meny who have been hurt and used from them all. I also know u and the leader of Exhaulted are good friends or thats what the leader of Exhaulted says.

- These Members gave 2-3 years of Honorable Service
    - They Gave Coin to Support Guild
    - They Were Trusted, Valued, Helpful, Caring, Hard working, Loyal,
    Noght_Angel = was Exhaulted Marshal
    Jamzees = was Exhaulted Exec.
    WHITEDOOOM = was Exhaulted Marshal
    Milllios = was Member
    GODZILLAROLL = was Exhaulted Exec.
    Dr_Abbott = was Exhaulted Exec.
    Naturlala = was Member
    RandRahl = was Exhaulted Exec.
    AnnaBannana = was Exhaulted Exec.
    SilverWing = was Exhaulted Exec.
    Baggera = was member
    Why were they all Removed from Exhaulted Guild ?

Recently:
    > Exhaulted Guild TW's brags they have 750 mill in bank
    > new season starts & Bank empty
    > Leader gets r9 wep Recast
    > Leadership Begins season asking for more Money from Guild Members
    > Leader asks for Help To build Bank Account = Leader has no Coin cost of Account stash stone + 5 Invent stones + 5 Bank stones So asks for Help from guild Members/Officers to help cover coin costs...
    > Leader makes Rule if you cuss in RaidCall = Member to stay in Guild = pays Packs
    > Leaders excepts from generous Members = Rare Mounts, Tokens, Charms, Gems,
    > Leadership Gets Rich
    > Members start to see they are no Longer important = they no longer get Helped

Quote from Leaders: Leaders say "When we started the Guild we will Help our Members for first few weeks to get them comfortable with us. Then we will stop Helping them, They can work to support US."

When Members need Help they get Helped by "Officers" in Guild > "These same Officers were Recently listed above as Removed from Guild"

When Members Need Help to Build their Gear They get Helped by "Officers" in Guild > "These same Officers were Recently listed above as Removed from Guild"

Members start to Leave Guild Shortly after Leadership Kicks Several Main Officers of Guild
  • Jamzees - Archosaur
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Again....I am not saying that what is being stated is not true...but these are incredibly strong accusations against a faction and it's leaders and we have yet to hear from anyone from the other side of all this to know their side of the story.

that is true and only thing i can say this forms is open for all and i invite them to join in i dont think they can coz the truth is stronger then lies
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I've been seeing this unfold in world chat.

I have no knowledge of the situation other than wc and a few comments shared with me in private conversation, but I know many of the parties involved on both sides of this mess and I consider you/them friends. I won't insert myself where I don't belong.

Noght, Jamz, DOOOM, I'll simply say I'm sorry for your pain. The game is supposed to be fun. I hope you have a better experience going forward.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2013
    Options

Jan-Feb 2013
    How Many TW's did This "GUILD" ?
    "GUILD" > gets MEMBERS supported & invested - Coin in huge amounts > to Bid on TW (repeated every week)
    It was Explained by Leadership That this Help this Support of Members that invested Their Coin to Bid on TW's would Benefit...
    - Bid > on 1 TW each - week - for a - Year- ...
    - Win Bid - at least 1 out of 2 a week for a Year
    ... Leadership> Gets Paid By PWI for Land
    * Somehow Members waited Patiently to get > Coin investment + profit back
    **** They Never get investment back nor Profit (IJS)
    Who Fights in a TW ? just the Leaders of Guild ??
    or a Group of Members...?

* 80 Guild Members are allowed into TW to battle

- Members see no benefits from any TW no pay

Although Leadership Brags in RaidCall with 15 witness' that they have 750 mill from TW
    soon after Leadership r9 recast Wep.

Everything this Leadership has
    Mounts, Clothes ... (all those new fashions)..... etc........blah blah blah
    - the Tokens from all the Packs (tactus gives Leadership)

This Leadership Has hardly placed 1 single Coin into Supporting Their Members
    The Members in this GUILD gave... Helped... Build
    everything the Leadership has...
    they have " chorused " out of its Members that Trust in them.
    1-2 years in this guild will prove all this.

Go forward ask them ask Friends how they Paid for the Guild Base or their own Gear?
This discussion has been closed.