Titles System: Seal: HarshLands & Others

Options

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    b:chuckle Haha My face is red. I did not see lvl requirements so I kept going with the Seal: Harshland quest, not paying attention where Harshlands were on the map.. Yup Almost an insta kill for me.

I am kinda curious beside the colloct the kitty fur balls, lol, are there any other title quest for my lvl 56 at this moment but not for to much longer. If so that would be awesome I love collecting titles have pathfinder (of course), aviator (who doesn't) and now Omniscient Seer. But so craving more. Thanks for any help

The Exterminator
    The Past is Bitter
    Veil Raider
    GhoulFriend
    Shadow Raider
    Monster Hunter (ask for someone to help you kill the boss)
    Trapeze
    The Generous
    Armored Pincers
    Six League Under (ask for someone to help you kill the boss)
    Son of Fortune
    Servant of Lord Kitten
    Marshal's Deputy (might need to be level 60 for this one?)

Should be it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Tiger_Lilly - Lost City
    Tiger_Lilly - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I was doing the seal of the frozen river quest, dug the totem and spawned the boss when I dc'd. Now I cannot get the quest to spawn nor can I dig the totem. What should I do? f:worry
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I'm curious... do you need to have the title active before you can get the bonus? Skimmed the thread and opening post but couldn't find an answer in this thread.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I'm curious... do you need to have the title active before you can get the bonus? Skimmed the thread and opening post but couldn't find an answer in this thread.

once u finish a title quest, you get the bonus permanently. no need to have one activated ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • canaoo
    canaoo Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    What do with sceal of harshlands when we got title (green color)?
  • kallikashnikow
    kallikashnikow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    [Saint Savior](+9 mag-def) (Expires after 60 days) Collect 20 Mulberry Hearts from new daily from 'Secret Man' 546 628 (Daily quest can be unlocked from completing 'Pestle of Re. Access'; Right after charging the crystal in SOT/Aba, you may turn in the heart to get exp+Stealth pot. Trash the quest and keep collecting the hearts to achieve this title)

some fresh info from Morai server b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    i have problem on getting Herbicidal Maniac. i tried to go to 148 959 stand there for 2 minute nothing happen, then run around for 2 minute nothing happen. a friend ask to relog. also nothing happen after waiting 5 minute. keep running around, nothing happen. then i npc it, i thought might works, its not work either. and i thought maybe i kill the 50 florafangs. i did and nothing happen either. and now i dont know what to do lol.

maybe anyone can help.

Nevermind. finally i got the quest.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    This is gonna make me sounds stupid but...
    8. Seal: Snake Island

(iii) Fly to Angler Village (638 831). Quest will ask you to give stuff to Foreign Monk (try buying a thousand lees from the npc if the quest doesn't popup)

The name of the wine is Thousand-Year Lees. I was confused and bought 1000 wines for 2.1m thinking I needed a thousands Lees wines. 1.6m down the drain.

And quest pop up is just north of him 10m or so.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

The name of the wine is Thousand-Year Lees. I was confused and bought 1000 wines for 2.1m thinking I needed a thousands Lees wines. 1.6m down the drain.

Plop them at cost in a catshop in Silver Pool - players doing Aware of Harmony culti will gladly buy them there usually :)
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    860 k coins and 19.8 m exp + time/effort just to get a 60 day lasting 9 magic defense? crazy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

And quest pop up is just north of him 10m or so.

Ouch... >_<

INSTRUCTIONS UNCLEAR. NOW HAVE A THOUSAND THOUSAND LEES.
  • eastre
    eastre Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

1. Seal: HarshLands
    Getting Started: Click on the dagger icon on the top right corner of the screen to open up the title quest menu. Select the first quest, and click on challenge. This will give your first seal.
    (i) Find the Duke, wandering around in arch. [Pathfinding Master] Congratulation, you have now obtained your first title: go to character menu to wear it next to your name (under title list)
    (ii) Find a pile of rocks (519, 688) next to a Master psychic in the northwest corner of arch. A new title quest will pop up (click on the flashing dagger icon to take the quest). [Omniscient Seer]
    (iii) Quest will automatically teleport you to the Hashlands (108 1003). Click on the flashing dagger icon to take the quest first. Kill 20 'Vengeful Troop Night Stalker', 20 'Vengeful Troop Dead Walker', 10 'Vengeful Inferno Chariot'. (Important: scroll up to see how to track the kill counts)[Fiery Vanguard](+3 phy-att)
    (iv) Go to snowy village (148 959) to pick up the next quest. Stand next to the Seal at 177, 952 to finish that quest. [Private Investigator]

I got the Private Investigator title by finding the Harshland Seal, then went back to Snowy, same spot as earlier but didn't get any quest...also tried to click on daggers but nothing...what did I do wrong? What do you mean with "stand next to the seal"? Should I stand there for more time or do something specific? Help please b:surrender
  • novibg
    novibg Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    fly around that spot and you will find it easy :)
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    860 k coins and 19.8 m exp + time/effort just to get a 60 day lasting 9 magic defense? crazy!

I agree ! Even if we don't need exp points anymore, I was expecting something a little more useful... or at least a permanent title
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    >13-OCt-2013: Discovered 32 Broken Titles.

Will update the thread when u guys post down stuffs. Credits goes to the pwi community and everybody who wish to help by posting their findings.

LOL? I check back on this page a couple of times every day, just to see if there's a new shiney colored title to unlock.

But seeing THIS? I just wanna laugh, I actually didn't expect that. b:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Moussaka - Morai
    Moussaka - Morai Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    7. [Saint Savior] Collect 20 Mulberry Hearts from new daily from 'Secret Man' 546 628 (Daily quest can be unlocked from completing 'Pestle of Re. Access'; Right after charging the crystal in SOT/Aba, you may turn in the heart to get exp+Stealth pot. Trash the quest and keep collecting the hearts to achieve this title)

FYI: Title lasts only 2 months and you get +9 mag.def
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    indeed:
    [Saint Savior] (+9 mdef) (Expires after 60 days) so for the love of god, do not do this unless you are 105, since this title is not permanent and costs sweet 19.800.000 exp. b:chuckle

proof: http://i.imgur.com/NlcEUKO.png (as you can see, you need 20 mulberry hearts, despite title saying 15)
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    indeed:
    [Saint Savior] (+9 mdef) (Expires after 60 days) so for the love of god, do not do this unless you are 105, since this title is not permanent and costs sweet 1.980.000 exp. b:chuckle

proof: http://i.imgur.com/NlcEUKO.png (as you can see, you need 20 mulberry hearts, despite title saying 15)

OK another timed garbage x.x
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited October 2013
    Options
    so for the love of god, do not do this unless you are 105, since this title is not permanent and costs sweet 1.980.000 exp.

19,8 M actually
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Titles from World Bosses started to frustrated me.

I've been camping Deiciter black from the past three weeks only to have some other groups steal the kills. If this boss only spawn after maintenance then I will NEVER complete this quest like 80% of the population on the server.

I was in squad that was killing Cenminator, took the pop up quest, join the killing, Cenminator dead, and bam, I didn't get the credit for the kills b:cry.

I know that achieving that title only give a tiny boost of stat, but I don't like leaving something undone b:cry
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    OK so this is what I found on the Raging Tides Server for the Seal:Frozen River title set

OK so I camped Deiciter Black for the title and on this Friday morning after server reset at 00:22 server time the boss was there. I don't know what time it got there but I know it wasn't there at 11:40 pm server time on Thursday.

So I don't know if it respawns on the change of the new day Friday or if it was the exact time elapsed from when it was killed at server reset. Server reset this week on RT approx 5 am if I remember (I didn't write it down.) So if it is an elapsed time then approximately 43 hours went by from after the server reset time. But like I said it might be programmed for new day Friday, or even some random respawn cycle, who knows?

I hope this helps, because it seems no one has been willing to share any information for this boss. So here are my findings from marathon camping b:sin
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear
    Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I spoted decieter black at around 45hrs after server were up again (thursday 10pm, server time). Was flying over there randomly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shpongleyes
    shpongleyes Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    When i click the dagger there isnt a title quest i can start...idk what to do. please help
  • LHood - Heavens Tear
    LHood - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I have completed the following and i was unable to go to the next quest. I got inside with the help of a squad member to collect the Rebirth Stone but I never gotten the stone. So i returned with squad member and killed the Phoenix boss but no rebirth stone. Also, i check the Billboard everyday and no Title event appear. So I trying starting the Billboard all over again by deleting my Seal in my bag and nothing happen and no Title even on the Billboard. Is there anyway i can start all over again for the Seal Harshlands quest?

(vi) Fly towards the entrance of Frost Covered City. A normal quest will pop up at 120 971 (25), asking you to go inside. (Optional. If you cannot find it, check your normal quest list for 'investigate frostcovered city', that's the quest. If you still cannot find it, make sure you have the previous title, and jump straight to the next part)
    (vii) The previous quest will autocomplete as you teleport into Frostcovered City. The next quest will popup as you go up the ramp (next to the 1st shade, 418 529), ordering you to collect the Rebirth Stone from the Phoenix boss. [Frost Covered Enforcer](+9 phy-def)
  • AliceAdams - Lost City
    AliceAdams - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Haste Up! is a 30 day title with no stat bonus.

You'd think they could've at least granted an increase to base speed by like 0.1 m/s or something.
    b:bye

Edit:
    It's also that shiny purple like Son of Fortune or Servant of Lord Kitten.

I'm thinking ALL of the timed titles are purple like that.
    I'M 103 YOU STUPID AVATAR!!!
    b:angryf:fume
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Ah, no stat bonus and expires on top of it eh lol.
    Still worth doing for the coin at the very least.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Lol, at that rate, the 20 mulberry title is probably timed too. I see rage incoming from whoever seriously sacrificed their exp for this.

Timed titles shouldn't exist, imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Edit:
    It's also that shiny purple like Son of Fortune or Servant of Lord Kitten.

I'm thinking ALL of the timed titles are purple like that.

Saint savior isn't

Lol, at that rate, the 20 mulberry title is probably timed too. I see rage incoming from whoever seriously sacrificed their exp for this.

It has already been written that this one lasts 2 months with crappy bonus. But for level 105 this is not a big deal anyway.
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

I think it's 9 m.def, you can see in the first post, the OP keep it updated. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Saint savior isn't

It has already been written that this one lasts 2 months with crappy bonus. But for level 105 this is not a big deal anyway.

Rather have them stealth pots!!! (not that I use them much).
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
This discussion has been closed.