Titles System: Seal: HarshLands & Others

Comments

• Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    too bad you cant collect them.

Actually you can collect the Mulberry Hearts o.o I just throw mine into the bank, trash the quest and then pick up the quest again the next day and repeat.
    Am working on Snake Island Seal

8. Seal: Snake Island
    (i) Fly off to 678 889 (Height 32) to get the seal
    (ii) Go to 677 887. wait for the popup [Trapeze]

Next step supposed to be:
    (iii) Fly to Angler Village (638 831). Quest will ask you to give stuff to Foreign Monk (try buying a thousand lees from the npc if the quest doesn't popup) [The Generous](+3 patt)

Got no pop up quest, walked all over village, checked quest list, checked dagger, nothing? What am I missing?

You need to have a Thousand-Year Lees in your inventory as well
  • monikakocha
    monikakocha Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Does anyone know do i can pick again w to kill Tsu Soul, becose i did trash it after when i cant get wine to teleport to EU, if anyone know tell b:sad
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    verified Doom of Eminence

http://imgur.com/uKkwOhr

also the pheonix wedding doesnt seem to give a title
  • Tiger_Lilly - Lost City
    Tiger_Lilly - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I have been trying to do the Pyromaniac title quest. However, when I try to Light the five braziers around the Frozen River the challenge disappears from my log. I can go back to the spawn point of the quest and get the challenge again, but each time I do the quest resets. What am I doing wrong? f:worry
  • NeO_neO - Dreamweaver
    NeO_neO - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    1. Seal: HarshLands
    Getting Started: Click on the dagger icon on the top right corner of the screen to open up the title quest menu. Select the first quest, and click on challenge. This will give your first seal.
    (i) Find the Duke, wandering around in arch. [Pathfinding Master] Congratulation, you have now obtained your first title: go to character menu to wear it next to your name (under title list)
    (ii) Find a pile of rocks (519, 688) next to a Master psychic in the northwest corner of arch. A new title quest will pop up (click on the flashing dagger icon to take the quest). [Omniscient Seer]

after this i dont get the quest idk why can any one help me pls
  • cheryl1991
    cheryl1991 Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    ok have a dumb question what happens when u are trying to kill some of the mobs in the first quest line and you die go back to city and have no way to go back and finish killing the mobs because there is no way to auto path back to the damn things how the hell do you finish the quest?
    QUOTE=Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear;19907041]Obtaining Titles: Introduction
    Titles can be obtained by completing quests (click on the dagger icon on the top right corner to get the quests). Upon completion of those quest, open character screen, click on Title List->Title List and you can select any available title that you wish to wear next to your character name.

There are several Quest Chains, each having a specific seal. Completing each quest awards a specific title and unlocks permanent stats like + pdef, +mdef, etc... You don't need to equip a title to get the bonus (all stats unlocked adds to your base stats). Other instances, like AUE, Nirvana, Warsong also have title quests.

Tracking Title Quests & Kill Counts:
    Tracking the title Quests can only be done by clicking on Quest->Show/Hide->Click on the 3rd tab (title event). (Kill counts doesn't appear on the regular quest menu)

Spoiler Alert: If you want discover the quest line by youself, don't read the rest. You may use the following if you get stuck or something. Get ready for the most frustrating quest line ever.

List of Known Title Quests:

Getting Started: Click on the dagger icon on the top right corner of the screen to open up the title quest menu. Select the first quest, and click on challenge. This will give your first seal.
    (i) Find the Duke, wandering around in arch. [Pathfinding Master] Congratulation, you have now obtained your first title: go to character menu to wear it next to your name (under title list)
    (ii) Find a pile of rocks (519, 688) next to a Master psychic in the northwest corner of arch. A new title quest will pop up (click on the flashing dagger icon to take the quest). [Omniscient Seer]
    (iii) Quest will automatically teleport you to the Hashlands. Click on the flashing dagger icon to take the quest first. Kill 20 'Vengeful Troop Night Stalker', 20 'Vengeful Troop Dead Walke'r, 10 'Vengeful Inferno Chariot'. (scroll up to see how to track the kill counts)[Fiery Vanguard](+3 patt)
    (iv) Go to snowy village to pick up the next quest. Go to 177, 952 to finish that quest. [Private Investigator]
    (v) Go back to snowy village, get the popup. Kill 50 'Florafangs'. Turn in at Frost Adventurer (153, 965). [Herbicidal Maniac](+5 matt)
    (vi) Fly towards the entrance of Frost Covered City. A quest will pop up, asking you to go inside.
    (vii) Go inside. The next quest will popup as you go up the ramp (next to the 1st shade), ordering you to kill the Phoenix boss.[Frost Covered Enforcer](+9 pdef)
    (viii) Go outside the entrance of eden. Just Next to the Entrance to get another popup quest.
    (ix) Go inside Eden. Clear up to 'Phlebo'. The spot is right next to the pillar of duty to get the quest.
    (x) Dig the conjuring table behind 'Phlebo'. [Head Hunter](+20 accuracy)
    (xi) Go outside of eden, find the altar (208, 996) to get the next quest. Quest make you wait 5mins. [Heaven's Friend]
    (xii) Break the Seal: Harshland (177, 952) [Star of the Harshlands](+12 Evasion)

[Harshland Liberator](+20 mdef) is the unlocked Title set bonus for completing Seal: Harshland.

If you find the Harshland seal difficult, the other seals will get ridiculously **** (includes killing tons of mobs with long spawn times, camping (mini) world bosses).

2. Seal: Canyon
    (i) Teleport to Avalanche village to get the seal.
    (ii) Kill 'Gothe' and collect 25 bones from them (u can find them south and east of avalanche village) [Bone Collector](+12 Evasion)
    (iii) Go to 316 946 for the next part of the quest. Kill the three-legged Vessel: General (location: missing) (Missing Bosses does not seem to exist for now, Completion of the rest of the quest chain is not available until further notice)

3. Seal: Archosaur
    (i) Teleport to Angler Village: walk a lil bit south-east (Next to banker) to get the seal. (Letter to be dug, is missing)

4. Seal: Frozen River
    (i) Seal Can be obtained at 204 973 (just above the water)
    (ii) Dive into the water to kill 50 'Shadows of Icy River' (turn your visual effects to max, only the sparkly one is real) [Eyes of Insight](+9 pdef)
    (iii) Go to 241 980 for the next quest. Kill 50 'Icebreaker Antitan'. [Icebreaker Breaker](+3 patt)
    (iv) Find Lumberjack at 265 1009 to pick up the next quest. Kill 50 'Lethal Araneid Sharpfang'. [TimberJack Guardian](+5 matt)
    (v) Go to 232 981 to pick up the next quest. Find the 5 Blazings and dig them: Fire (232 978), Earth (251 986), Wood (209 936), water (235 925), gold (238 970) [Pyromaniac](+20 accuracy)
    (vi) Fly toward the centre frozen river at 265 947 to pick up the quest. Dig the totem and kill the 'Spirit of Icy Field' (spirit may be glitchy and dive under water. Try stun locking) Pick the next quest right after killing. [Guide of Life](+20 accuracy)
    (vii) Kill the 'Sea: Patrol Dragonroar' (Underwater). [I am a Master](+9 mdef)
    (viii) Break the Seal of the Frozen River, next to the boss (Use IG or a friend to help you dig it). [Glacial Star](+12 eva)

4.a Seal: Frozen River, Challenge Quests
    (i b) Go to 236 934 for the pop up quest. Kill 'Deiciter Black' (Mini World Boss, Spawns right after maintenance, Will be Camped by competitive players, There is no confirmed respawn time -but- it definitely not between 22hrs to 25hrs) [The Bravo] (+9 mdef)
    (vii b) Go to 285 960. Kill 'Watcher of Chasm' (World Boss, Spawns right after maintenance, Used to spawn after 4days~ish, Will be Camped by players). (This quest is be unlocked after completing Guide of Life) using [I Hate Doggy Eyes](+12 evasion)

[Man of Fury](+20 pdef) is the unlocked Title set bonus for completing Seal: Frozen River (includes main quest line + Challenge quests)

5. Seal: Volcanic Purgatory
    (i) I found it near the entrance of Human F19/Volcanic Purgatory (at 396, 992)
    (ii) Kill 20 'Ant soldiers', 20 'Frozen Wolfmaster', 10 'Jumby Tempestress'. (+ 9 pdef)[The Exterminator]
    (iii) Go to 441 999 for the next quest popup. Kill Dargai, Torring, Naaru (Location: Missing)

6. Seal: Tai Chi Shore
    (i) The seal can be found at the cross road of haunted path (541 957)
    (ii) Fly to the top of veiled tower. Find the next quest (530 966) [The Past is Bitter]
    (iii) Fly to the top of Volcanic Purgatory (444 970) [Veil Raider]
    (iv) Go to 560 980, defeat the 50 of the 'Undead Army' [GhoulFriend](+9 mdef)
    (v) Go to the Tower of Darkness (568 928) Take the quest. It will send you north to Tai Chi Shore where you will get the next part of the quest. (580 983) [Shadow Raider]
    (vi a) Kill the 'Empyrean Slither' (regular boss) [Monster Hunter](+9 mdef)
    (vii b) Go to Sword Graveyard (525 928) to pick up the quest. [Heart of the Sword] (dig missing)
    (vii) The next quest starts around the little water pond next to the Slither (580 983). Kill Ghost & Chaos. (location still missing)

7. Seal: Misfortune
    (i) Seal can be obtained next to the top of the tree in Missfortune city at 673 975 (35 height) (npc is missing)

8. Seal: Snake Island
    (i) Fly off to 678 889 (Height 32) to get the seal
    (ii) Go to 677 887. wait for the popup [Trapeze]
    (iii) Fly to Angler Village (638 831). Quest will ask you to give stuff to Foreign Monk (try buying a thousand lees from the npc if the quest doesn't popup) [The Generous](+3 patt)
    (iv) Fly North to the Shattered Jade Shore (635 874). Wait for the Popup. Kill 25 'Mechrabs' & 25 'Giant Chislers'. [Armored Pincers](+20 accuracy)
    (v) Go to 626 885 to pick up the next quest. Kill 'Chin, Mausoleum Watchman' and 50 'FelboneShanks'. [Six League Under]
    (vi) Go to 638 872 to pickup the quest. Kill 'Cenminator' (World Boss, Spawns right after maintenance, Used to spawn after 4days~ish, Will be Camped by players). [Man of No Romance](+5matt)

8.a Seal: Snake Island, Optionals
    (i) Snake Island side quests, all have missing bosses.

Endless Universe:
    (i) [Split Personality](+6 Patt) Defeat 'Aohe Snake' and 'Aohe Dragon' within 60 min (AUE: Twin path)
    (ii) [Master of Balance](+14 PDef) Defeat 'Chigo, the Serpent Emperor' within 60 min (AUE: Balance of Light & Dark path)
    (iii) [Draongslayer](+40 accuracy) Defeat 'Aurogon, the Dragon Emperor' within 80 min (AUE: Final Boss)
    (iv) [Hide and Seek](+14 MDef) Defeat 'Locen, the Emperor of Flame' within 60 min (AEU: Stealth Bush path)
    (v) [Master Plucker](+12 matt) Kill Ghost Wing in Regular EU within 60 mins
    [Endless Ender](+60 accuracy) is the title set bonus for completing all 5 EU quests.

Other Titles:
    1. [Aviator](+3 patt): Fly to an altitude of 79".
    2. [Super Durable](+14 MDef): Kill 'Incarcerate' in WS in less than 80mins.
    3. [Naughty Junior]: Kill 'Vanished Ancestor' in Nirvana within 40min.
    4. [Son of Fortune] Collect 5 'Auspicious Son' from the 'Fortune from Heaven' Event.
    5. [Servant of Lord Kitten] Collect 15 Kitten Balls from a Yellow Kitten NPC (NPC spawns 'randomly' in arch at around 7:30pm server time with a system message)
    6. [Mulberry's Aid](+12 evasion) Complete the 'Pestle of Re. Access.' quest chain (Quest starts at any Notice Board)
    7. [Saint Savior] Collect 20 Mulberry Hearts from new daily from 'Secret Man' 546 628 (Daily quest can be unlocked from completing 'Pestle of Re. Access'.)
    8. [Marshal's Deputy](+5 matt) I have the privilege of keeping that one for myself for a little while. Its not hard. Will post it later on. Sry ._.
    9. [Purgatory Suppressed](+6 physical attack) Kill Queen of Agony: Xipher within 30 minutes (SOT Weekly, no need to kill hellfire or trap master)
    10. [Demon World Traveler](+12 m-att) Kill Borobudur Dungeon Lord within 60 minutes (Aba Weekly).
    11. [Doom of Eminence](+ 30 Evasion) Kill Yelling To The Sky within 40 minutes. (Hidden Dragon Den)

Useful References/Resources:
    (i) Hints translated from PWRU
    (ii) Compilation of PWI Database Links & Source 2
    (iii) Information/Hints from elements.data
    (iv) Title Quest-Chains Chart (by Asterelle)
    (v) Compilation of links from PWCN forum/news post.

Question: What to do with the Seal? It blocks space in my Inventory.
    General Player Consensus indicates that it is 'safe' to npc the seal after gaining all the titles from the quest line. A minority of players has point out that the seal is useless besides getting the very first quest of the quest line and is not required to pick up the rest of the quests.

Will update the thread when u guys post down stuffs. Credits goes to the pwi community and everybody who wish to help by posting their findings.[/QUOTE]
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I have been trying to do the Pyromaniac title quest. However, when I try to Light the five braziers around the Frozen River the challenge disappears from my log. I can go back to the spawn point of the quest and get the challenge again, but each time I do the quest resets. What am I doing wrong? f:worry

Someone else had the same problem and it was because they were flying too high. Keep low to the ground and you should be able to get them all.
  • Alyssandria - Heavens Tear
    Alyssandria - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'm level 50 and keep getting "insufficient level" when i try to enter frostcovered gateway to do the kill the phoenix part of the harshlands quest chain. Is there a minimum level you have to be to complete this?
  • lllula
    lllula Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    SEALS

Harshlands Liberator - MAGIC DEF +20
    Man of Fury - PHY DEF + 20
    Treasure Hunter – PHY ATT +12
    Minion's Bane – MAG ATT +18
    One-Man Army – MAG ATT +18
    Novice Seal Breaker – PHY DEF +20
    God's Favor– PHY ATT +12
    Perfect Inhabitant – MAG DEF +20
    Endless Ender – ACCURARY +60
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    was standing on the ship right before nation war...no title gained.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2013
    was standing on the ship right before nation war...no title gained.

it worked for me, not even a quest and completion, just bam title awarded, i was 626,659 like database says, was only a few minutes before nw too, database has the time range
  • Artras - Lost City
    Artras - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    cheryl1991 wrote: »

Question: What to do with the Seal? It blocks space in my Inventory.
    General Player Consensus indicates that it is 'safe' to npc the seal after gaining all the titles from the quest line. A minority of players has point out that the seal is useless besides getting the very first quest of the quest line and is not required to pick up the rest of the quests.

Will update the thread when u guys post down stuffs. Credits goes to the pwi community and everybody who wish to help by posting their findings.

I put the seal in bank right after i got it, and continued all my quest. That seal is like a list with hints, is not need on the quests after. I tried this with seal: snake isle and did all except the world boss part and optional ones
  • cheryl1991
    edited September 2013
    ok got to the harsh lands was almost done killing the mobs when got hit by 2 other mobs at same time died had to go back to city but then cldnt find the mobs to finish quest as you cldnt auto path back to it then quest dissappeared from my quest log and cant pick it up again WTF?beggingn to say **** it as they have made this quest line rediculous and impossible to follow and nothing states you cant pick it back up but apparently if you lose it because oif dying you get screwed.
  • cheryl1991
    edited September 2013
    well lets see picked up the arch seal got the quest for the dig that dnt exsist went to next place to get next seal and it wont let me pick up the next seal ive come to the conclusion that i wont be able to any of these stupid seal quests as either it disapears from my quest box before im done or it wont let me pick the damn quest up
  • Artras - Lost City
    Artras - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    cheryl1991: all seal quests have a square quest zone, if u exit that zone, quest fail. Example: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/29552

For your second post: if u go on first page of this thread and read first post u would see that some seal have missing npcs and/or mobs. We all waiting for a fix from pwi for these broken seals/titles.
  • Tiger_Lilly - Lost City
    Tiger_Lilly - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Someone else had the same problem and it was because they were flying too high. Keep low to the ground and you should be able to get them all.

f:cute Thank you that worked!
  • lllula
    lllula Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    4. Seal: Frozen River
    (i) Seal Can be obtained at 204 973 (just above the water)
    (ii) Dive into the water to kill 50 'Shadows of Icy River' (turn your visual effects to max, only the sparkly one is real) [Eyes of Insight](+9 pdef)

At this area 263, 944 there are 4 groups of mobs.
    Just beside 'Sea: Patrol Dragonroar' who is located at 277, 943
    Better than waiting for just one mob.b:victory

ShadowsofIcyRiver_zpsa520e48a.jpg

Other Titles:

4. [Son of Fortune] Collect 5 'Auspicious Son' from the 'Fortune from Heaven' Event.

System: Orange announcement for the daily quest.
    Pick the quest at The Master Astrologist 539, 682
    Kill boss Zhu Que of the South, South Gate Heigth 32
    Go to 534, 680 dig the chest to get 'Auspicious Son' 5 items will grant you the title Fortune from Heaven

(v) [Master Plucker](+12 matt) Kill Ghost Wing in Regular EU within 60 mins

You're allowed to enter the instance once per day.
    Everyone in the party must have the [Tuc Su Toxin] item in their inventory

As it is a 60 min timed quest it is better that you Do NOT enter the instance until you have assembled a squad for this and your lanes have been distributed for the relay quest part.

Alpha: Flying mobs. A ranged DD would be proper here.
    Beta: The debuffing balls of light Purge. So someone who can stand to be non-buffed.
    Gamma: Speed debuff.
    Delta: Phy mobs
    Epsilon: Stacking DoT mobs that will end up dealing 40k+ dmg within 5 seconds. Sin is recommended for this (as they have unlimited chi) for 3 Spark Purify.
    Zeta: Magical Immune mobs. Melee/Physical class required.
    Eta: Physical Immune mobs. Magic/Caster class required.
    Theta: Phys attack and ranging mobs. Mana drain debuff from balls.

Lane Assistants
    Eternity: Do not choose this quest unless your squad has 9-10 people.
    Creation: Do not choose this quest unless your squad has 9-10 people.
    Note: Suggested class is cleric, so that they can res the people who die on their lanes, avoiding Release Corpse, since that will fail their lane, and the quest and you must start over.

LANE ASSISTANT JOB You are free to run around anywhere in this instance to assist the lanes in DD/res/whatever else. Alpha begins directly to the left of the start area. Again, only in the case of 9-10 person squads.

Endless Universe - Complete Guide [url= http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=16122881&postcount=1
    ]HERE[/url]
  • Krystalsaga - Archosaur
    Krystalsaga - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    cheryl1991: all seal quests have a square quest zone, if u exit that zone, quest fail. Example: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/29552

For your second post: if u go on first page of this thread and read first post u would see that some seal have missing npcs and/or mobs. We all waiting for a fix from pwi for these broken seals/titles.

how about seal of archosaur? I got it but no idea what to do.
  • DaichixKasai - Dreamweaver
    DaichixKasai - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    can anyone tell me where to find ghost and chaos and the destined swords for the title quests?
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2013
    how about seal of archosaur? I got it but no idea what to do.
    can anyone tell me where to find ghost and chaos and the destined swords for the title quests?

both of your questions' answers are located in the very first post, the long list by Magna

do you not even read through the first post before asking questions?
    edited October 2013
    both of your questions' answers are located in the very first post, the long list by Magna

You don't need to be rude i was using the list one page 10 and the link does not help for those two particular quests so therefore the question don't like it then ignore it instead of insulting someone.
    edited October 2013

plus the information is missing for my questions so the answer is in fact NOT there.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2013
    there, throughout the thread, in the support/bug forum the answer is in all those places each, we dont have the mobs in our update yet
  • Lolitta - Raging Tide
    Lolitta - Raging Tide Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Do you need to do all quest lines to get the status or just one of each?
  • dishita
    dishita Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The bonuses are cumulative. You get the bonus when you earn the title. Not when you are wearing the title.

Here is the answer, it is on page 12.b:pleased
    # 116 to # 119

[url= http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=19914661&postcount=116
    ]HERE[/url]

Magnanimous b:cute might be usefull to add this info in your introduction section?
  • _Avaria_ - Sanctuary
    _Avaria_ - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2013

(viii) Go outside the entrance of eden. Just Next to the Entrance to get another popup quest.
    (ix) Go inside Eden. Clear up to 'Phlebo'. The spot is right next to the pillar of duty to get the quest.
    (x) Dig the conjuring table behind 'Phlebo'. [Head Hunter](+20 accuracy)
    (xi) Go outside of eden, find the altar (208, 996) to get the next quest. Quest make you wait 5mins. [Heaven's Friend]
    (xii) Break the Seal: Harshland (177, 952) [Star of the Harshlands](+12 Evasion)

[Harshland Liberator](+20 mdef) is the unlocked Title set bonus for completing Seal: Harshland.

I have tried well over 20 times to get this to pop up outside eden and it just won't work is there any coodinates for this spot? I already completed up to killing the pheonix and now I am stuck.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2013
    I have tried well over 20 times to get this to pop up outside eden and it just won't work is there any coodinates for this spot? I already completed up to killing the pheonix and now I am stuck.

ive said this somewhere in this jumble of replies (but it hasnt gotten updated on magna's list), i had same issue i just went to phlebo, beside the pillar and next part popped up

to be clear: i did not need any popup/quest outside of eden after nix and before going beside phlebo
  • _Avaria_ - Sanctuary
    _Avaria_ - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Thanks I will try that b:thanks
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Saint Savior: not sure if any1 mentioned this, but when you hand in the quest the heart disappears and you get that stealth thingie so there is no way to collect 20 of those this way, simply put the heart in bank and trash the quest, and do that 20 days till you have 20 of them for title, when you take it out from bank it doesn't disappear, only disappears when you have it in your inventory and you trash the quest!
  • Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear
    Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/29545

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/29543

It has already been mentioned that the part outside frost and eden are optional.

If you get these pop up quests, it means that you are on the right track and you may proceed with the rest. If you don't get them, it means something is glitchy. I have a few people getting the glitchy pheonix quest after killing nix, goes outside, lose the quest and because the quest is gone, they think that they completed the nix quest, skip the part outside eden and wandering like mad fools for hours inside eden. Other glitches are also possible.

The other thing is that its almost impossible to miss those quests. If you go through the entrance of eden, there is no way that you can miss it because the quest is right there. The reason that many people dont notice those quests, is because they are normal quests (not title quest). So, it automatically goes into the quest list and autocompletes without having to click on the dagger or anything.

I had to logged my alt to check on those specific quest. And be reminded that when I was doing the quest line, I didnt have access to guides or pwi database link, the clues on the seal are almost useless because of sloppy translation, the only way to do it was to fly around randomly and hope for a popup. If it werent for those popup quests, who would know if the next part of the chain was inside the depths of those instances?

Again, its not a mandatory quest, but if you have it, you are safe to go ahead. And blame pwi for glichy quests.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.