Titles System: Seal: HarshLands & Others

Options

Comments

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    You don't have to pick up a challenge you just need to run through Nirvy in a certain amount of time (don't remember how long it was) from entering instance to killing last boss and you'll get the title.

Make sure everyone enters together and starts asap so ppl all get it If someone enters and waits around resquad and reset the instance then go in as a group and run it.

There are ones for Abba/Sot/AEU/WS as well for killing the final bosses within x amount of time.

Thanks for that ! I tried to get that title yesterday and no one got it. But indeed we brought alts with us and really took our time.

If ever anyone has an idea regarding the number of minutes we have, then it could be a great addition
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • OldArcher - Heavens Tear
    OldArcher - Heavens Tear Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    That's a possibility also, but if you did that quest chain earlier, you know two bosses in Glee are related to those towers and they, as you said earlier, WAS sealed there but u were the one who freed them in the first place, plus it wouldn't be wise to put hi-LV bosses to a LV20-30ish questing area assuming devs havent forgotten SOME people arent into powerLVing in FCC from lv1 b:laugh

yeah I thought of that too and I teled to archo and challenge was lost so you cant go to cave of sadistic glee for it, they have to be in that area somewhere.

and use encyclopedia and under item type "Chaos" its the item you get from tower of darkness :P forget what it did when you right click it.
  • dubhenihal
    dubhenihal Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Split Personality
    You two may come together
    Instance: Defeat Aohe Snake and Aohe Dragon within 60 minutes.

Hide and Seek
    Not even sweating a little.
    Instance: Defeat Locen, the Emperor of Flame within 60 minutes.

Master of Balance
    No more, no less. No earlier, no later!
    Instance: Defeat Chigo, the Serpent Emperor within 60 minutes.

Draongslayer
    Where is the princess, you big ugly dragon!
    Instance: Defeated Aurogon, the Dragon Emperor within 80 minutes.

Those are confirmed to work exactly that way, no requirements for them either you can add to your guide
    Rewards are following:
    Split Personality +6 Phy attack
    Master of Balance +14 Phy Defense
    Draongslayer (Typo of the game) +40 accuracy
    Hide and Seek +14 Mag Defense
  • SyntherosX - Harshlands
    SyntherosX - Harshlands Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I think its time this is a sticky.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    postimg.org/image/6u8f8sdtt/
  • LegendofLove - Lost City
    LegendofLove - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    2. Seal: Canyon
    (i) Teleport to Avalanche village to get the seal.
    (ii) Kill Gothe and collect 25 bones from them (u can find them south and east of avalanche village) [Bone Collector](+12 Evasion)
    (iii) Go to 316 946 for the next part of the quest. Kill the three-legged Vessel: General (location: missing) (Missing Bosses does not seem to exist for now, Completion of the rest of the quest chain is not available until further notice)

.......So wat now? Those who got this quest have to wait while other ppl happily continue w/ their quests n titles?
    And wat happen if some1 npced their seal lol?
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

4. Seal: Frozen River
    (i) Seal Can be obtained 204 973 (just above the water)
    (ii) Dive into the water to kill 50 Shadows of Icy River (turn your visual effects to max, only the sparkly one is real) [Eyes of Insight](+9 pdef)
    (iii) Go to 241 980 for the next quest. Kill 50 Icebreaker Antitan. [Icebreaker Breaker](+3 patt)
    (iv) Find the Timberjack (265 1009) to pick up the next quest. Kill 50 Lethal Araneid Sharpfang. [TimberJack Guardian](+5 matt)
    (v) Go to 232 981 to pick up the next quest. Find the 5 Blazings and dig them: Fire (232 978), Earth (251 986), Wood (209 936), water (235 925), gold (238 970) Pyromaniac](+20 accuracy)
    (vi) Fly towards the centre of the frozen river (265 947). Take the quest, dig the totem and kill the spirit (spirit may be glitchy and dive under water. Try stun locking) Pick the next quest right after killing. [Guide of Life](+20 accuracy)
    (vii) Kill the Sea: Patrol Dragonroar, underwater. [I am a Master](+9 mdef)
    (vii) Break the Seal of the Frozen River, next to the boss (Use IG or a friend to help you dig it). [Glacial Star](+12 eva)

(i a) Seal Can be obtained at 204 973 (just above the water)
    (i b) Go to 236 934, kill 'Deiciter Black' (used to spawn every 22h52m but that might have changed since update, so best to be there after maintance) [The Bravo] (+9 mdef)
    (ii) Dive into the water to kill 50 'Shadows of Icy River' (turn your visual effects to max, only the sparkly one is real) [Eyes of Insight](+9 pdef)
    (iii) Go to 241 980 for the next quest. Kill 50 'Icebreaker Antitan'. [Icebreaker Breaker](+3 patt)
    (iv) Find lumberjack at 265 1009 to pick up the next quest. Kill 50 'Lethal Araneid Sharpfang'. [TimberJack Guardian](+5 matt)
    (v) Fly to the frozen river at 265 947. Dig the totem and kill the 'Spirit of Icy Field' (spirit may be glitchy and dive under water. Try stun locking) Pick the next quest right after killing. [Guide of Life](+20 accuracy)
    (vi a) Kill the 'Sea: Patrol Dragonroar', underwater. [I am a Master](+9 mdef)
    (vi b) Go to 285 960. Kill 'Watcher of Chasm' (World Boss with ~4days respwan, so best to be there after maintance ). [I Hate Doggy Eyes](+12 evasion)
    (Ω)The unlocked title for completing Seal: Frozen River is [Man of Fury](+20 pdef)

screenshot of Man of Fury.

prerequisite for (ii) is either (i a) or (i b).
    (v) is prerequisite for (vi a) and (vi b).
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • BriarFoxy - Raging Tide
    BriarFoxy - Raging Tide Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Obtaining Titles: Introduction
    Titles can be obtained by completing quests (click on the dagger icon on the top right corner to get the quests). Upon completion of those quest, open character screen, click on Title List->Title List and you can select any available title that you wish to wear next to your character name.

I would like to see Ppl learn how to use the forum for DISCUSSIONS and put Guides in the PW WIKI where they are supposed to be. b:infuriated
    Any way Thanks for the info.
    Rise to Become Mighty so on the Wings of the Leviathan We will Soar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Nobody uses wikis. Ever.
  • xsh1ny
    xsh1ny Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    hey,

im at the moment at
    1. Seal: HarshLands

(vii) Go inside. The next quest will popup as you go up the ramp (next to the 1st shade), ordering you to kill the phoenix boss.[Frost Covered Enforcer](+9 pdef)

i took the quest once i entered fc but then didnt do the boss.

now i cant accept the quest anymore....it pops up and i can read the text saying i have to kill phoenix boss but i cant accept it -.-

any ideas? or just normal bug
    There is much Obi wan did not tell you.

pwcalc.com/cd70deb4bd7fa35f
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Good info and thank you <3
  • Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear
    Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    xsh1ny wrote: »
    hey,

im at the moment at

i took the quest once i entered fc but then didnt do the boss.

now i cant accept the quest anymore....it pops up and i can read the text saying i have to kill phoenix boss but i cant accept it -.-

any ideas? or just normal bug

try relogging maybe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I would like to see Ppl learn how to use the forum for DISCUSSIONS and put Guides in the PW WIKI where they are supposed to be. b:infuriated
    Any way Thanks for the info.
    There's been a long standing tradition of guides being on the forums, if you want them on the wiki then get off your lazy ungrateful *** and do it yourself.
    edited September 2013
    Options

(i a) Seal Can be obtained at 204 973 (just above the water)
    (i b) Go to 236 934, kill 'Deiciter Black' (used to spawn every 22h52m but that might have changed since update, so best to be there after maintance) [The Bravo] (+9 mdef)
    (ii) Dive into the water to kill 50 'Shadows of Icy River' (turn your visual effects to max, only the sparkly one is real) [Eyes of Insight](+9 pdef)
    (iii) Go to 241 980 for the next quest. Kill 50 'Icebreaker Antitan'. [Icebreaker Breaker](+3 patt)
    (iv) Find Lumberjack at 265 1009 to pick up the next quest. Kill 50 'Lethal Araneid Sharpfang'. [TimberJack Guardian](+5 matt)
    (v) Fly to the frozen river at 265 947. Dig the totem and kill the 'Spirit of Icy Field' (spirit may be glitchy and dive under water. Try stun locking) Pick the next quest right after killing. [Guide of Life](+20 accuracy)
    (vi a) Kill the 'Sea: Patrol Dragonroar', underwater. [I am a Master](+9 mdef)
    (vi b) Go to 285 960. Kill 'Watcher of Chasm' (World Boss with ~4days respwan, so best to be there after maintance ). [I Hate Doggy Eyes](+12 evasion)
    (Ω)The unlocked title for completing Seal: Frozen River is [Man of Fury](+20 pdef)

screenshot of Man of Fury.

prerequisite for (ii) is either (i a) or (i b).
    (v) is prerequisite for (vi a) and (vi b).

(i) Seal Can be obtained at 204 973 (just above the water)
    (iv) Find lumberjack at 265 1009 to pick up the next quest. Kill 50 'Lethal Araneid Sharpfang'. [TimberJack Guardian](+5 matt)
    (v) Go to 232 981 to pick up the next quest. Find the 5 Blazings and dig them: Fire (232 978), Earth (251 986), Wood (209 936), water (235 925), gold (238 970) [Pyromaniac](+20 accuracy)
    (vi) Fly to the frozen river at 265 947. Dig the totem and kill the 'Spirit of Icy Field' (spirit may be glitchy and dive under water. Try stun locking) Pick the next quest right after killing. [Guide of Life](+20 accuracy)
    (vii) Kill the 'Sea: Patrol Dragonroar', underwater. [I am a Master](+9 mdef)
    (viii) Break the Seal of the Frozen River, next to the boss (Use IG or a friend to help you dig it). [Glacial Star](+12 eva)

4.a Seal: Frozen River, Challenge Quests
    (i b) Go to 236 934 for the pop up quest. Kill 'Deiciter Black' (Mini World Boss, Spawns right after maintenance, Used to spawn at 22hr52min intervals, Will be Camped by players) [The Bravo] (+9 mdef)
    (vii b) Go to 285 960. Kill 'Watcher of Chasm' (World Boss, Spawns right after maintenance, Used to spawn after 4days~ish, Will be Camped by players). (This quest is be unlocked after completing Guide of Life) using [I Hate Doggy Eyes](+12 evasion)

The unlocked title for completing Seal: Frozen River (includes main quest line + Challenge quests) is [Man of Fury](+20 pdef)

Im putting the mini wb and the wb as challenge quests because:
    1. They are not essential quests to unlock the other part of the quest chain
    2. Getting the seal to start the quest is the more logical way to go. Starting the quest line with a mini world boss is not practical at all because it will never be there unless you are camping.

Although promaniac belongs to another 'title set bonus', it is still a required quest to unlock the other quests to the rest of the frozen river seal. Same goes to breaking the seal, it is just part of the quest chain and that quest auto popup after killing dragonroar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2013
    Options
    good idea, Magnanimous_.

several people have already mentioned:

Completing the Red Dragon Invasion Quest-Line rewards the player with the Title [Mulberry's Aid](+12 evasion)

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Sea Dragon Patrol: To get the quest pop up you have to be near the waters surface.

Heart of the Sword: Pop up at 524 928 on the sword. Destined Sword location unknown.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    does anyone have a hint about the new respawntime of deiciter black? its either super short or super long now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • liamerindia
    liamerindia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    For "The Bravo" "'Deiciter Black' (Mini World Boss, Spawns right after maintenance, Used to spawn at 22hr52min intervals, Will be Camped by players)"

Was killed by someone right at Maint, came back well before 22hrs had gone by and ....hasn't re-spawned, its been over 24hrs now since killed......
    edited September 2013
    Options
    For "The Bravo" "'Deiciter Black' (Mini World Boss, Spawns right after maintenance, Used to spawn at 22hr52min intervals, Will be Camped by players)"

Was killed by someone right at Maint, came back well before 22hrs had gone by and ....hasn't re-spawned, its been over 24hrs now since killed......

the important part is "used to".
    most world bosses used to spawn every 24h. to lay more stress on cash-shopping their respawn time was increased to more or less 4 day intervalls. the mini world boss 'Deiciter Black' USED TO spawn every 22hr52min. this has been also changed. i do not know the new respawn time, yet. i provided the old respawntime of 'Deiciter Black' just as an orientation guide only. all bosses are contested heavily, so patience and persistence are needed here.

edited September 2013
    Options
    I was camping that mini wb with a squad, from 22hrs to 25hrs after death. I even took a nap, no sign of the mini wb. The real question is wherever someone has ever seen it respawn besides maintenance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Virtualoid - Dreamweaver
    Virtualoid - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Found another one not posted yet.

Living Mulberry
    Collect 20 Mulberry Hearts

Got it while doing the crystal recharge for the Magic Shadow Pill daily.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Found another one not posted yet.

Living Mulberry
    Collect 20 Mulberry Hearts

Got it while doing the crystal recharge for the Magic Shadow Pill daily.

Is it indeed a daily? Then @ which npc you could accept it, forgot already?
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Doom of Eminence

Defeat the Yell into the Sky i.e Dragon Nest Instance within 40 mins [Evasion + 30]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Is it indeed a daily? Then @ which npc you could accept it, forgot already?
    Secret dude at south arch, need to complete book quest.

Daily is doing one, the 20 is a title quest.
  • QontroL - Sanctuary
    QontroL - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Demon World Traveler
    +12 magic attack.
    Kill Borobudur Dungeon Lord within 60 minutes. (Weekly Aba)

Tip: Gather squad outside Aba rather than inside, people tend to be slow and u want to reset the instance when all 10 squad members have gathered to reset the timer :)
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I noticed not all titles were actually linked from here: http://pwdatabase.com/titles and they seemed impossible to search for so I modified a script to search for all unlisted titles:

http://pwdatabase.com/quest/29562 Servant of Lord Kitten
    http://pwdatabase.com/quest/29585 Unstoppable Luck
    http://pwdatabase.com/quest/29603 Tree Climber
    http://pwdatabase.com/quest/29613 Fish Hommie
    http://pwdatabase.com/quest/29618 Skyscraper
    http://pwdatabase.com/quest/29620 Earthquaker
    http://pwdatabase.com/quest/29622 Manslayer
    http://pwdatabase.com/quest/29648 Saint Savior
    http://pwdatabase.com/quest/29650 Best Sweetheart
    http://pwdatabase.com/quest/29651 Penguin Hater
    http://pwdatabase.com/quest/29652 Penguin Errand Boy
    http://pwdatabase.com/quest/29656 Naughty Junior
    http://pwdatabase.com/quest/29660 Aviator
    http://pwdatabase.com/quest/29661 Marshal's Deputy
    http://pwdatabase.com/quest/29678 Moonwalker
    http://pwdatabase.com/quest/29679 Nice Guy
    http://pwdatabase.com/quest/29680 Super Durable
    http://pwdatabase.com/quest/29756 Don't Worry Dumb Kids
    http://pwdatabase.com/quest/29757 High Tech Savvy
    http://pwdatabase.com/quest/29758 Reading is Good
    http://pwdatabase.com/quest/29759 Warriors of the Year
    http://pwdatabase.com/quest/29883 Perfect Spouse
    http://pwdatabase.com/quest/29884 Haste Up!
    http://pwdatabase.com/quest/29885 Son of Fortune

Those plus http://pwdatabase.com/titles should be everything which has a quest to obtain them. Now whether those quests are actually possible at the moment is another question.

Also here's an updated version of the dependancy quest lines
    http://i.imgur.com/WXubUDI.gif

All titles not in this graph have no actual prerequisites.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Endless Universe:
    (i) [Split Personality](+6 Patt) Defeat 'Aohe Snake' and 'Aohe Dragon' within 60 min (AUE: Twin path)
    (ii) [Master of Balance](+14 PDef) Defeat 'Chigo, the Serpent Emperor' within 60 min (AUE: Balance of Light & Dark path)
    (iii) [Draongslayer](+40 accuracy) Defeat 'Aurogon, the Dragon Emperor' within 80 min (AUE: Final Boss)
    (iv) [Hide and Seek](+14 MDef) Defeat 'Locen, the Emperor of Flame' within 60 min (AEU: Stealth Bush path)
    (v) Kill the last boss in Regular EU within 60mins (need someone to confirm this, title name and stats, and completion of title set bonus, for all 5 quests of EU)
    confirming:

(v) Kill Ghost Wing in Regular EU within 60mins [Master Plucker](+12 matt)
    (Ω) set gives [Endless Ender](+60 accuracy)

• CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Purgatory Suppressed: Kill Xipher, Queen of Agony in Seat of Torment in 30 minutes (+6 physical attack).

Note that you do not have to kill Hellfire and Trap Master first, you can go straight to the Queen.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Secret dude at south arch, need to complete book quest.

Daily is doing one, the 20 is a title quest.

too bad you cant collect them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Tamerlayn - Sanctuary
    Tamerlayn - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Am working on Snake Island Seal

8. Seal: Snake Island
    (i) Fly off to 678 889 (Height 32) to get the seal
    (ii) Go to 677 887. wait for the popup [Trapeze]

Next step supposed to be:
    (iii) Fly to Angler Village (638 831). Quest will ask you to give stuff to Foreign Monk (try buying a thousand lees from the npc if the quest doesn't popup) [The Generous](+3 patt)

Got no pop up quest, walked all over village, checked quest list, checked dagger, nothing? What am I missing?
  • mingling
    mingling Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Quest - Look for the sword
    Title - Not sure
    Quest is trigger by going to 237, 927 (however if u leave the area the quest disappears and u can get back when u come back to spot) I have not been able to locate the location of the item it is looking, and was wondering if perhaps someone else has come across and successfully completed this, thanks.
This discussion has been closed.