Comments

• dragonsmoon
    dragonsmoon Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    where is 3 legged vessel plz anyone 1 cords or area
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    That **** kindling quest disappears if you go after wood and water ones...

Edit: relogged + didn't fly too high and now it worked, so sick of these glitches.
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Base Physical Damage is not the same as physical attack. You have to factor in Mastery / Dex.
    (EDIT: actually looking at your screenie you have no weapon equip so you'd only have to factor in your STR, 108 STR gives 72% more weapon attack and +3 -> +5 is about 72%)
    just verified it with lvl 1 alt. you are right, again. .f:stare
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • Aedryel - Sanctuary
    Aedryel - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Since quest disappears be4 i could validate my theory but my guess is boss Ghost & Chaos are the two bosses within Sadistic Glee
    APS = Absolute Poorly Skilled
  • ArrowBaron - Raging Tide
    ArrowBaron - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Since quest disappears be4 i could validate my theory but my guess is boss Ghost & Chaos are the two bosses within Sadistic Glee

I thought the same as you. Unfortunately, as you said, quest disappears if you get too far from the original spot. So i think its just glitched or missing like the Three-legged general one.
    Btw, this quest has a great story line (for who remembers it). :)
  • khazie
    khazie Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    im thinkin the ghost and chaos bosses spawn near the towers especially the one tower says chaos was sealed there but it doesn't seem to work at least at this time like a few other things aka the missin npc in cromagon village it maybe possible they didn't put all the content in or some bugs are needing fixed. but on the ghost and chaos to reaffirm my theory it does say fix your mistakes soooo..... if anyone figures it out lemme know pl
  • pao13elaiza
    pao13elaiza Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Didn't see anyone posting these coordinates so I thought I should. b:pleased

Got a challenge pop-up at: 240 936... But don't know for which seal that is since I have like 5 different ones... b:surrender
    edited September 2013
    Didn't see anyone posting these coordinates so I thought I should. b:pleased

Got a challenge pop-up at: 240 936... But don't know for which seal that is since I have like 5 different ones... b:surrender

This looks like the challenge for world boss, if I`m not mistaking, the cerberian sentinel.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I was confusing myself with pwdb figuring the dependancies of the titles so wrote a short script to generate a dependancy graph from http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/titles

Here it is http://i.imgur.com/aC4vJz7.gif
    This should help figuring out which title to go for next
    (work your way from top to bottom, you only need 1 parent title to continue if there is more than 1)

#!/usr/bin/python
    import random
    import mechanize
    import re
    import bs4 as BeautifulSoup

br=mechanize.Browser()
    titles = {}
    questdeps = {}

def getPWDBLinks():
    	html = br.open("http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/titles").read()
    	links = re.findall("quest/([0-9]+)", html)
    	return links

def makeDeps():
    	links = getPWDBLinks()
    	print links
    	i = 0
    	while i < len(links):
    		link = links[i]
    		i += 1
    		html = br.open("http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/" + link).read()
    		match = re.search("<p><b>Title</b>: ([^<]+)</p>", html)
    		if match:
    			name = match.group(1)
    			titles[link] = name
    			deps = []
    			soup = BeautifulSoup.BeautifulSoup(html, "html5lib")
    			tab = soup.find("table", {"class" : "tablePlain"})
    			deps = re.findall("quest/([0-9]+)", str( tab.contents[1].contents[4].contents[3])) 
    			questdeps[link] = deps
    			links += [dep for dep in deps if dep not in links]

def printDeps():
    	def getTitle(id):
    		if id in titles:
    			return titles[id].replace(" ", "_").replace("-","_")
    		return id
    	for title in questdeps:
    		deps = questdeps[title]
    		if len(deps) == 0:
    			print getTitle(title)
    		else:
    			for depTitle in questdeps[title]:
    				print getTitle(depTitle) + "->" + getTitle(title)

if __name__ == "__main__":
    	makeDeps()
    	printDeps()

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited September 2013
    2. Seal: Canyon
    (iii) Go to 316 946 for the next part of the quest. Kill the three-legged Vessel: General (location: unknown)

to summon the monsters needed for this, we have to dig the 'Place of Crystal Bone'. like many in this tread i have been looking for those everewhere. i finally found it! here are the screen shots of 3 crystals to summon monsters: one, two and three - they are missing in pwi. f:ouch

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
    edited September 2013

• Larxene - Dreamweaver
    Larxene - Dreamweaver Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Ive found the next one in the Snake isle chain. (The human of three creatures is good looking, but malicious) (639 875) got to kill Cenminator.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Has anyone been able to acquire any of these nine Titles?

Bladeslinger
    Heart of the Sword
    Master of Balance (not the title of the same name found in EU, yes there are 2)
    Yohn's Foe
    Skyscraper
    Earthquaker
    Manslayer
    Tree Climber
    Triple Threat Takedown

You can attempt them but as far as I can they all have missing NPCs / mines.
    Because these 9 are broken there are another 23 titles that are unavailable due to not being able to satisfy their prerequisites.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Has anyone been able to acquire any of these nine Titles?

Bladeslinger
    Heart of the Sword
    Master of Balance (not the title of the same name found in EU, yes there are 2)
    Yohn's Foe
    Skyscraper
    Earthquaker
    Manslayer
    Tree Climber
    Triple Threat Takedown

You can attempt them but as far as I can they all have missing NPCs / mines.
    Because these 9 are broken there are another 23 titles that are unavailable due to not being able to satisfy their prerequisites.

Yohn's Foe which is part of the Archosaur Seal is broken and cannot be completed. The mine is missing.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • mingling
    mingling Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Supposedly if you complete the Event Auspicious Son in Archosaur 5 times you can get a title.
  • TemptingFire - Dreamweaver
    TemptingFire - Dreamweaver Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I have a feeling this may be another broken one. I was over in the area couldn't find it. Its for the title Man of Fury. I got the icebreaker title just now. But i can't find the mob you have to kill for The Bravo. If you have the title please tell me how you got it. b:victory

Note: i've since found out that he is a 24 hour spawn time mini boss. This is just SLIGHTLY outrageous to me.
  • _PebbIes_ - Heavens Tear
    _PebbIes_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    3. [Naughty Junior]: Kill Vanished Ancestor in nirvana

Has anyone done this one? Did a nirvy run and nothing. Was there a challenge to pick up first and where?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2013

Has anyone done this one? Did a nirvy run and nothing. Was there a challenge to pick up first and where?

I did and got, funny thing, not all from squad got the title, I can only confirm that 4 ppl got it, 1 didn`t and the last person - no idea.
  • liamerindia
    liamerindia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013

You don't have to pick up a challenge you just need to run through Nirvy in a certain amount of time (don't remember how long it was) from entering instance to killing last boss and you'll get the title.

Make sure everyone enters together and starts asap so ppl all get it If someone enters and waits around resquad and reset the instance then go in as a group and run it.

There are ones for Abba/Sot/AEU/WS as well for killing the final bosses within x amount of time.
  • Goatstobbler - Sanctuary
    Goatstobbler - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    i got teleported to harshlands killed heaps of mobs and nothing no flashing dagger not even anyhting in my quest list help what do i do to get this quest back and back on the right trackb:shockedb:angry
  • liamerindia
    liamerindia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Bravery Basher
    You can run, but you can't hide
    Title Event: Kill the Nivastok Braves rallied in the Valley of the Gods.

Has anyone done this one do you need the pre-rec quest PWDB lists (sometimes it seems u can skipp to the mob killing ones)

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/29572
  • TemptingFire - Dreamweaver
    TemptingFire - Dreamweaver Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    i got teleported to harshlands killed heaps of mobs and nothing no flashing dagger not even anyhting in my quest list help what do i do to get this quest back and back on the right trackb:shockedb:angry

Did you take the quest when you were teleported to Harshlands? It'll give you a quest to kill 20 of each mob, once you kill those you have to fly to snowy take the quest that pops up and then kill 50 florafangs.
  • Amerah - Sanctuary
    Amerah - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2013

I am having the same exact issue, and it wont let me go onto the next quest :/
    Barrage on mobs for 1/2 hr and nothing happened and so I trashed the quest thinking i could reset it, but now i cant get it back b:shockedb:cryb:surrender
    edited September 2013
    I am having the same exact issue, and it wont let me go onto the next quest :/
    Barrage on mobs for 1/2 hr and nothing happened and so I trashed the quest thinking i could reset it, but now i cant get it back b:shockedb:cryb:surrender

You need to be @ the exact spot where players get teleported to from that psychic npc, then the quest will be available, also took a while to get it working for me.
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Seal: Archosaur might be missing its beginning stage with the search of a letter in the dock.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • Larxene - Dreamweaver
    Larxene - Dreamweaver Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Yeah there is meant to be skeleton body (647,835) you can dig east of angler's village to start Seal: Archosaur, but nothing is there.

Found out location from this link:
    http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2264421
  • Evafancy - Heavens Tear
    Evafancy - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    thanks! for all the help i would be lost with out your help
    Love Evafancy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Love Evafancyf:cute
  • Evafancy - Heavens Tear
    Evafancy - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    tc tyvm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Love Evafancyf:cute
  • Aedryel - Sanctuary
    Aedryel - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    khazie wrote: »
    im thinkin the ghost and chaos bosses spawn near the towers especially the one tower says chaos was sealed there but it doesn't seem to work at least at this time like a few other things aka the missin npc in cromagon village it maybe possible they didn't put all the content in or some bugs are needing fixed. but on the ghost and chaos to reaffirm my theory it does say fix your mistakes soooo..... if anyone figures it out lemme know pl

That's a possibility also, but if you did that quest chain earlier, you know two bosses in Glee are related to those towers and they, as you said earlier, WAS sealed there but u were the one who freed them in the first place, plus it wouldn't be wise to put hi-LV bosses to a LV20-30ish questing area assuming devs havent forgotten SOME people arent into powerLVing in FCC from lv1 b:laugh
    APS = Absolute Poorly Skilled
This discussion has been closed.