SoIIy - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Unbinding charms would be really nice.
  • whiplashed
    whiplashed Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    First off I'm sooo tired of stupid archers being the golden child of pwi. they have virtually every skill there is to get in this game and are total joke to fight against because of damage they do and skills they have.
    I run a seeker and sooo pissed that we lost our debuffs for pk yet no other class has anything takin away for pk. What is pwi afraid seekers gonna take over archers king of the hill status? ffffft.

I want unbinding charms gdi. I have over 30 pieces of gear floating around taking up space in banks and backpacks because its bound. FIX THIS. it cant be that hard to do.

New NW maps suck and give huge advantage to r999 players and archers because of the openness of it. Probably gonna stop doin NW because of this bs. Why suffer the charm **** and rage associated with not being able to compete because of the maps?

I understand new maps were needed but they so unfair to non r999 players as to be laughable.

GDI pwi fix some **** and get something right. quit playing favors to certain classes and limit damage r999 players can do in nw for fairness to all.
  • AlucardWii - Heavens Tear
    AlucardWii - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    pick up pets would be nice note if worred about the name call them drop pets, a all class pet that dose more than look cute as in picks up your drops for you. i would put a level req on them like level 45, 50 or 55 60 so that new players can't be lazy but with that sead i have a level 75 and 70 so i would like it to become a posabilty. it would be very helpful and could be worth the time to make it real, you can make it a boqutec item "only" and make it an add on to the corrent companin pets. just to say i would buy it even if it was a 30 day or 7 day item,
    but i would buy the com-pet upgrade espailty if it were perminet so thats my idea i would love for it to become a real thing in game and it being a tool to get the most out of the game i don't understand why it would be so hard to make real so plesae think it over...
    so you know im in collage for Infomation tecnolagys. i hope to become a programer
    one day. thank you very much for your time.
  • dime69
    dime69 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    The whole marriage idea is great, but not very extensive. I propose a coupling system that gives currency for every week you are together. This currency could be used to buy couple skills, such as +5% hp for 30 minutes. Using the skills could cost coins that you purchase with the couple currency, so they aren't able to be spammed and aren't over powered. Hp/Mp potions that have their own cooldown could be bought with this same couple currency.

MOST IMPORTANTLY
    Add a free couple teleport with an hour cooldown, so we can teleport to our significant other.
    I'm sure everyone would love it. (Don't make it usable in instances/NW/realm, etc.)

This doesn't necessarily have to be the same as marriage, and could be almost like a pre-marriage thing that doesn't cost 60 gold. Until married though, the significant other's name shouldn't be placed above the toon's head. A couple page with a tab under the community feature would be nice as well. Possibly couple-only instances or something like that. You could even make it to where you can only use the embrace feature on your couple and/or husband/wife. Lots of fun possibilities with this. Look to Eden Eternal's couple system for some ideas also. It is very very similar to this.
  • babybluezzz
    babybluezzz Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    1.when u shadow jump in frost or twilight temple somtime u fall down.
    2. when u spark and use holy path u get running glitch and cant use skills and super hard to make char atk.
    3.in hh if u use shadow jum on boss who is near dorr u 100% gon fall down and unable to go up widaut town poral.
    4. somtimes if u get killed by mob in SOT/ABA/GV/Frost/HH and more instances when u get resed from ep u are unable to moove or use skills even if u die agen u and get resed u need to go back to town or rellog to fix it and thats not able somtime.
    5. geting stuck when u shadow jump/voidstep and whatever is the bm skill for jump after use it u get stuck in the air somtime for like 5-6 sek and someime for like 10-15 mins i had lost platinum Guardian Charm becose of that in Frost mobs just hit u and u cant even rellog and u dont die so it suck.
    its have more like 100000 bugs who i cant get on mind naw .
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Is this thread also meant for bug reports in the player world? I've been buzzing across the map in the roughly week and a half I've been playing this (yes, I'm a total noob to this game, but I do have experience in game design for some game mods). I couldn't quickly find a "bug reports here" section on this forum, used the search, but nothing stood out.

A couple of glaring bugs that come to mind are the various translation errors and complete omissions for some characters (NPCs of course). "Chinese poem 5" doesn't quite cut it for me when translating poetry. A quirky graphical bug can be seen during the Chiu Niu dragonquest end, if you fly from killing the miniboss back to the nearest dragonquest director. You cross a river, and part of the river is just... missing.

I'm not one to spout criticism without offering to lend a hand correcting it. I could work on the english translation of this game if someone could give me a few devly pointers. I understand this game's original language is traditional chinese, which I can't read being merely a european... but still, I can take the current omissions and fill them with some appropriate content googled up. From what I've seen it can't be more then a few hundred conversations and names. Doable.
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!
  • Mr_SilverWan - Raging Tide
    Mr_SilverWan - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    b:laugh
    CHOSEN EVOLUTION PETS S U C K !!!!

You made me replan my chosen pets combo, so just make the following evolving pets..

Eldersgoth - get the lvl 10 vanguard to be petable - it should evolve to monkey king.
    Rhinodrakes - evolution can be like that rare mount you pulled out
    Beetles - should look like the Cragrock just same color as chosen from lvl 2-3
    Qingfus
    Wolves - should evolve to adalwolf and get ranged attks
    Miinki
    Tabby yes the rare cat i like it being metal and as a puller/lurer more than i do the kowling
    Turtles or the wicked teeth as underwater pets
    Cloud Skatefish- u forgot about this one

I said it once- is this a boring game till lvl 90 ?- why do you give 2 skills till lvl 100 should give one added pet skill (slot) at lvl 80 and the other at lvl 100.

And just please look for the size of pets it is difficult to try to control up to 5 mobs with big sized pet's body.b:angry
  • Heywagima - Lost City
    Heywagima - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I think better would be new controls system. Like in "Neverwinter"
    And Venomancer can be even male, then it would be more fun, couse of harder controls and new features in Venomancer class
  • wizzmonger
    wizzmonger Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Sorry is this has already been posted. Looked for something similar but did not find anything related in this thread.

Basically I would like that tome to be upgradeable, similar to how Love Up and Down is, from nw forges. It could have an upgrade option to Love Up and Down.
  • graziellemissyou
    graziellemissyou Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Hello Gms!
    So going to make a suggestion.
    I Play four years and would only give a suggestion of improvement for PWI!
    Well, it's about the NW, is a cool event, came when the update was even more fun, but the problem is, I do not know if you noticed, with the arrival ad NW, events both Nirvana became useless because no one else participates and another during the NW are so many people logging into 3 or 4 bills when the remaining players will only in an account falls in most of the nation'''' AFKS players.
    Should not it be better to find a way to appreciate the events and Caster Nirvana Nirvana, removing Cannies Raps and as a reward tokens of NW? Mainly'''' Do not allow client Mult During the event the NW?
    You allowed an event NW 61 +, which is unfairly 3cast many rank 9 and they have no chance, a character level 61 against a rank 9 3 cast example.
    And now many players are AFK with this story in the NWs Mult client and this hinders the other players who only use one account.
    Please take care of it, do something or at least think about it please!
    Regards Karolina
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Hello Gms!
    So going to make a suggestion.
    I Play four years and would only give a suggestion of improvement for PWI!
    Well, it's about the NW, is a cool event, came when the update was even more fun, but the problem is, I do not know if you noticed, with the arrival ad NW, events both Nirvana became useless because no one else participates and another during the NW are so many people logging into 3 or 4 bills when the remaining players will only in an account falls in most of the nation'''' AFKS players.
    Should not it be better to find a way to appreciate the events and Caster Nirvana Nirvana, removing Cannies Raps and as a reward tokens of NW? Mainly'''' Do not allow client Mult During the event the NW?
    You allowed an event NW 61 +, which is unfairly 3cast many rank 9 and they have no chance, a character level 61 against a rank 9 3 cast example.
    And now many players are AFK with this story in the NWs Mult client and this hinders the other players who only use one account.
    Please take care of it, do something or at least think about it please!
    Regards Karolina

AFK chars dont get tokens.
    you only purge once #yopo
  • graziellemissyou
    graziellemissyou Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    yes they do not earn tokens, but hinders others who try to win first and earn more tokens.
  • matteus7
    matteus7 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

-Increase damage for seekers or give them a real aggro skill.

I totally agree with you, seekers should have more aggro skill so thay can really tank... since the only tankers in the game are barbarians.
  • Vesemr - Sanctuary
    Vesemr - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I know my post ll be lost in thousand of other suggestions but I'll take chance to drop here few words from me.

Ok, I would like to put here name of game (so you would be able to imagine what I'm talking about if you played it since my English is not perfect) but I won't.. yeah, yea I know rules..

Suggestion: It would be really nice if they would improve Auction House. I know there is nice search function, and if I need lets say "☆Ancient Arbor" you can just type it in. But can't we get some kind of filters?
    Lets say I wanna search for all possible TT80 weapons, but to do it I have to search it in folder full of all possible TT weapons. Or lets take skills.. I wanna search only for Seeker's skills not looking for it in thousand of other skill books.

Like I said, it would nice "cosmetic" change in game. I do understand, we've got many bugs which re not repaired since beta days.. but ey, it's just my little suggestion to make our virtual life easier.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Safeng, thanks for syg <3

Look how I care, that you don't like my English ,,|,,
  • QontroL - Sanctuary
    QontroL - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Aura of the Golden Bell mana cost

Buff costs 625 mana and is spammed by Demon BMs for the xtra proc (plus to get chi)

A BM has no more than 2k~ mana on lvl 105

This leads to a BM having to use MP food every single time they buff themselves or someone in squad.

Barb buff only costs 500 mana (which imo is also too high)

Suggestion: Dont let the mana cost scale up as you level the skill, keeping the cost at 91 for all levels
  • Hmongolia - Heavens Tear
    Hmongolia - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    My First Suggestion Suggestion:
    I would like to suggest the game developers to please give venomancer pets a mode where they will attack random mobs by themselves without venomancers telling them to do anything.

My reason:
    The reason I want this is because training a brand new pet to get to the same level as you takes forever. it gets really boring after a while. And People who have busy lives can focus on something else rather than training pets all day... If this was passed it would be really helpful in cube of fate: room 4 (i'm sure all veno's know about that room).

Possible issue:
    What if people start making veno's to farm DQ again like in the past?

Issue Solved:
    Well I don't think anybody will do that because, First of all the pet is only attacking the closest mob to the veno on it's own. The venomancer can't even auto heal without the actual person being there manually clicking the heal button. if a person were to do be there manually clicking heal over and over he/she would get so bored and stop! AND if the venomancer tried to farm DQ while they are afk, their pet will eventually die because nobody is there to heal their pet! Secondly even if the someone finds a way for their pet not to die while killing mobs for DQs, the owner of the veno has no way of making his/her veno automatically pick up the items that fallen mobs have dropped.

In Conclusion:
    So I truly believe that this will benefit US venomancers in many ways that you don't even know it! I would really really love to go afk while my pet is training on it's own and when I come back it would have leveled up 10 levels on it's own! or maybe even 20!

My Second Suggestion!
    If my first suggestion can't be passed then I would like to suggest the game developers to please let venomancer pets gain a bit more exp per mob kill. I mean seriously the most a pet can earn is 15 exp per mob no matter the level of the pet.... Which I find very annoying.

My Idea for better pet exp:
    I think that in order to improve this without lvling pets up sooo easily is if Maybe if your pet is level 1 it will earn 1 exp per mob kill. when it reaches level 2 it will get 2 exp per mob kill. level 3= 3exp per mob kill and so on and so on you get my point.

Another Idea would be if that idea is not good in some kind of way is how every pet always gains 15 exp no matter what the level. instead of always gaining 15 exp all the time. how about this, at level 1 the pet gains 15 exp like normal but!!!! when it reaches level 2 it will then gain 15.5exp per kill (or 16 if it were to gain +1exp per level depending which is better for the game developers). at level 3 it will then gain 16 (17 if it were to be +1exp per level). and so on and so on you guys get my point. so yea either make the pet gain an extra +0.5exp per level or +1exp per level. Or if this is still too much then lower it down to even +0.25 exp per level.

In Conclusion:
    I think that this idea would make us venomancer people very happy if this were to pass. We really need a faster way to train our pets because it is such a pain. When the mystic class came out I was super man because they don't have to train their pets or whatever they're called LOL! their pets are automatically the same level as them... NO FAIR! and if you level up while your pet is summoned all they had to do was resummons their pets to make their pets the same level. Mystic's have it the easy way out.
  • PepperJilla - Raging Tide
    PepperJilla - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Hi! First of all, I've played off and on for about three years and I love the game. I've played others and keep coming back to this one, so good things are being done.

But, like other players, there are some things that I think could use a little tweaking.
    • For instance, the economy on some servers are screwed. I believe the going rate for gold on Raging Tide, the last I heard, was 1.8 million. This is ridiculous, since if you use real cash, it only costs a million. Unfortunately, some of us don't have the real cash to spare.

I would like to suggest something that I've seen done before. Once the player reaches a certain coin amount (let's say 1.1-1.2 million, that way people will still be inclined to use cash shop when they need it), they get a gold piece. That way, it is regulated by PWI and not players that want to jack up the gold prices.

• Also, mat drops. I know that it diminishes farming time and work on the player if every mob dropped mats all the time. But catshops are charging 25k and upwards for level 2-3 mats. This is a little on the ridiculous side. I could see higher level mats going for 9-10k, maybe, but not something that low a level. Especially when they're only buying the materials for 1-2k.

I would like to ask for more mat drops, that way prices would go down since there would be more supply. Not Twilight Temple mats or Dragon Quest items, since those are supposed to be challenging, but just mats that are used to craft normally, especially at the lower level. Then as the mobs and the crafting skills become more challenging, the drop rate can decrease, which will make the higher level mats more valuable, but not unaffordable.

• Lucidgold/LucidSilver Chests. I would like to see things that can be used more in game, like tokens, charms, etc., instead of pets being chest rewards. I cannot tell you the number of pets I have sold/been told were sold from these chests. Leave the pets in the cash shop, please. Everything else is fine. Hand out a special mat or perfect tokens or something else. Something we can actually use.

Thank you so much. b:victory
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Is there any way for PW to make zhen partying a viable lvling option at lvl 100+? It would, in my opinion, solve several of the biggest problems on many servers, including some of your own making. In order:

1.All servers other than Morai have a gaggle of 105 players who got there by abusing the fc glitch, and who now have a significant advantage in pvp because they are 105.

2.PV is not a viable way to lvl for everyone. Even for people who can solo PV, it takes months of spending half an hour a day in PV and a significant amount of time besides that finding openers, buffers, etc. This needs to be rectified.

3.PVP is dead.

4.Lvling from 100 to 103 is easiest for the very same people who benefit the most from it: sins. The fact that sins tend to outlvl others contributes to point 3.
  • yuki109
    yuki109 Posts: 3
    edited August 2013
    Options
    as the explorable world gets bigger and you want to fly your whole team together in style
    airships.

things like this:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4MUf6T4VzPw/Sn7BxpITTOI/AAAAAAAALRI/86ubaJkgMag/s1600-h/steampunk-lz100-airship-papercraft-02.jpg

or this

http://steamhippie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Steampunk-Airships-Cover.jpg

and this
    http://www.vehiclehi.com/thumbnails/detail/20121025/steampunk%20airship%202000x1080%20wallpaper_www.vehiclehi.com_94.jpg

i think it could be added normaly or with a race that lives in giant flying cities either way these things are awesome.
  • yuki109
    yuki109 Posts: 3
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I'm Not saying add higher lvl gear but add more weapons and armor at the same lvls so that people at max lvl are not running around with the same weapons

also add more RP items Like interriors for Bars/Pubs and INN's and more emotes like lean against wall or look bored and scared emotes
  • beprotligonis1
    beprotligonis1 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Hello i would like to sugggest couple of things:
    Expand the ''Coordinates Assistant'' possible target location's (currently only 5 possible) because if i for example want to farm herbs/mats it's a really low number of possibe coordinates and that brings up another irritating thing herbs/mats never spawn in same place so it's even harder to find those even if have coordinates of them and you end up looking around the area thinking that maybe someone else picked it already because it takes bit long for them to respawn again. So if i want to level some crafting skill it's kinda takes up a very long time because very low coordinates number, then hard to find herbs/mats and it have long respawn time so you don't know if it was taken or can't find it. I do realise that people sell mats/herbs but don't want to waste money on that if got some time to farm it.
    Another thing: please for god's sake expand the blacklist to more then 20 people!!!!
    But great game been playing a very long time and really enjoy it. f:grin (Sorry if maybe did couple of mistakesf:sweat)
    24bjd5i.jpg
    Mystic's Never Die~
    Y☯utube---http://tinyurl.com/pqu55ut
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Expand the ''Coordinates Assistant'' possible target location's (currently only 5 possible) because if i for example want to farm herbs/mats it's a really low number of possibe coordinates and that brings up another irritating thing herbs/mats never spawn in same place so it's even harder to find those even if have coordinates of them and you end up looking around the area thinking that maybe someone else picked it already because it takes bit long for them to respawn again. So if i want to level some crafting skill it's kinda takes up a very long time because very low coordinates number, then hard to find herbs/mats and it have long respawn time so you don't know if it was taken or can't find it. I do realise that people sell mats/herbs but don't want to waste money on that if got some time to farm it.
    Another thing: please for god's sake expand the blacklist to more then 20 people!!!!
    But great game been playing a very long time and really enjoy it. f:grin (Sorry if maybe did couple of mistakesf:sweat)

Reformatted:
    Coordinates Expansion Stone
    Blacklist Expansion Stone
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    ngl, I'd probably pay for a blacklist expansion stone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Blue_Moon - Heavens Tear
    Blue_Moon - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I know alot of people are getting very tired of having Lunar or aba bh every day , or any bh repeatedly over and over for days in a row .Especially Lunar b:surrender
    I even almost stopped playing over this issue. I didnt even log on except for tw for 2 weeks. Stop beating a dead horse, change is good ..switch it up yo b:victory
  • cuffs1970
    cuffs1970 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Something really needs to be done about WC it has gotten to be nothing but vulgarity and trolling. People need to be banned more and silenced on wc if they are going to be insulting and vulgar conatantly
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Remove the sin's protection from spoils of war > let your own players make botting useless.
  • Myerna - Raging Tide
    Myerna - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to look through these threads and being willing to listen to suggestions!

I love Perfect World! It is my first MMO, and I have met so many friends over the years, making this game full of many wonderful memories. Having played for a while, though, and seeing the world change--people coming and going, changes in the game, and so forth, has brought to mind several suggestions for ways to improve this already amazing game. b:pleased

So here are some suggestions:

Some minor skills notes:
    Please make the venomancer swimming mastery work! I am sure you are aware of this problem, as I have heard many complain about it, but it remains doing absolutely nothing. There appears no good reason to have it not work, since the barbs have a working swimming mastery (should not venos be entitled to the same?). Furthermore, it does nothing game breaking, and simply makes the underwater taming, underwater pet leveling, underwater quests, and underwater games much more fun! So please make it work. =)
    Also, the psychic has some skills which are in the encyclopedia but not active on the skill bar, such as waterfall explosion (a tide form skill). It would be lovely if you could reinstate those, please. =)
    Edit: Furthermore, making the cleric skill, Ancestor's Blessing, an 80 or below skill would be much preferred. After all, cleric's typically either do not advance beyond 101, or are with better geared squads, and die much less often than say a 80's cleric doing Frostcovered City. In other words, if you are really going to help the clerics who would prefer not to lose EXP, giving this blessing to them earlier would be much nicer. =)

Macros:
    I recently saw a post about upgrading the macros--if you have time, please read it! (here is the link: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1625221) The author had some very good points, and upgrading the macros would be very helpful. =) In addition, the point about putting a full armor switch on one macro would be amazing!

"Tours":
    Perfect World has some of the most beautiful scenery I have seen in a game! I have flown, ran, and swam across most, if not all of the world and have been impressed by the sheer beauty, from the majesty of the Ancient Wall to the hidden comfort in the caves in the Snowdragon Heights.
    But so much of it is unexplored! People rarely travel that far, and only get what is needed to level, missing out on much of the world. So please, if you can, instate a "tour" system. What I envisioned was a massive aerogear/aerobeast, sort of like a bus, in each capital. This "bus" would start off every hour (each character is able to access the bus up to five-ten minutes before it starts), and travel around the surrounding lands, commenting in normal chat about any of the game designer's thoughts when creating the world, the history of the land, or simply pointing out the beautiful areas, such as the romantic Lake of the Plume, where many of the first Perfect World couples met. b:cute

Questing:
    Over the more recent years, I have heard many complaints about how the questing is almost dead, which relates much to how no one knows of this wonderful scenery and history in Perfect World.
    I have seen many great ways that you have changed this, by increasing the rewards of quests, and bringing the Perfect Questmaster.
    However, there is still much trouble finding squads to quest with, and questing alone can be quite...lonely. b:sad
    So I would propose that you greatly increase the rewards, particularly for group questing, to make it more attractive to go questing as a group (and to better encourage team play and groups). Perhaps you can make special rare drops that occur when a certain number or certain type of quests in each level range. This rare drop type could include gear (gear that players would actually use (perhaps for a special attribute, such as slaying levels), not npc gear), or perhaps even pets or mounts, which would greatly encourage people to go questing in groups. The bonus should apply for those within a set level range, say 5 levels above or below, to discourage just having high-levels come in and do quests for the person. Another possibility is to increase the exp/spirit/coin rewards for questing with a larger group. For example, a quest that paid 50k coin for one person might pay 300k coin if completed with a group of six.
    A way to implement these could be to have a "link quest" option, where each squad member would link to the leader, so that the quest becomes shared, and when the quest is completed, the leader turns it in and the increased reward is given to each participant.

Environment:
    Last one--this is a low priority, but would still be wonderful. =) Please make more ways to interact with the environment! You have no idea how much I have wanted to sled down the mountains in Avalanche Canyon, or climb the watchtower ladders in Dreamweaver Port, or bounce on the mushrooms in the Mushroom Forest! Adding ways to interact with those things would just be absolutely amazing!!!!

Thank you so much for your time! I really do appreciate the effort you all put into this game. b:cute

Sincerely,
    Myerna, a PW-loving veno
  • _Ravenous_ - Dreamweaver
    _Ravenous_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

I have requested in writing multiple times, please add something different to the event gold fashion...it has not changed in years and gets passed over time, and time again, for huge expansions and then bug fixes, and the cycle continues....pa pa pa please, now will you get to it?!!!b:cryb:kissb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • willtam1980
    willtam1980 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I and many others I have spoke with would like to see Skills that would show demon or sage differences. I have a demon assassin and when I use bloodpaint it shows red above the avatars that are being buffed. I think it would be nice to see sage version a different color, like maybe white. So what I would like to see is the before 89 sage or demon version seen by others, a different color and when one chooses sage or demon the skills have a different color of their skills. It would help instead of always asking if someone has sage bp or demon.
  • Empath - Lost City
    Empath - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I always find that my inventory, banks and cupboards are overfull even though they are at maximum capacity, especially now that we have all of these new items with the new content update..

I would like to see either the Quest Items tab in our inventory changed or the addition of another tab that has the option to be expanded upon for all of our pots - hp pots, magic pots and specialty apothecary pots, blinking poultice, shining pill, fortification draught, spirit of assault, spirit of defense, Crab meat Jiaozi, Herb Yuanxiao - basically anything that we have to click on to run faster, gain hm/mp, buffs, immunity, chi, reduce effects, increase attack rate, etc, etc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<.> Glass Cannon <.>