New Suggestion Thread

Options

Comments

• CoffeeCat - Lothranis
    CoffeeCat - Lothranis Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    How bout trying to add a option to manually adjust the size of UI or at least some of itb:thanks
    I don't like that almost half of my screen is covered. f:despise
  • healingkira
    healingkira Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    So the problem i have with BH Delta is simple, with some squads the time between each mob group is too long and really wastes time waiting for next one (especially when i have 5 characters to do delta with) so if possible maybe put an npc that would have a quest to sommon other group of mobs to make it faster or maybe change instance somehow?f:ponder
  • Krystalsaga - Archosaur
    Krystalsaga - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    KawaiiJen wrote: »
    Hello,

I've decided with approval from the staff to start an Official Suggestion thread. The reason is after years of flooded requests in the suggestion box, it has pretty much become ignored.

Please list some suggestions you would like to see for the game. I will compile a list of ones that seem reasonable and submit them to Frankie every week and he will review and submit any he agrees with.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

~Jen

How about getting rid of the idea of pigments just to dye fashion?
    I think it's too much to actually need to buy the dye just to change the color of your fashion. I think it'd be best to allow players pick the color they want and not be random.
    I hope it's not just me who thinks so.
  • Raviron - Heavens Tear
    Raviron - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    How about supply token exchange for dragon orbs? or tisha/tienkang stone...
    "Factum fieri infectum non potest."
    "The past can not be changed."
  • TakiHallows - Raging Tide
    TakiHallows - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Besides having a character transfer. Maybe it would be good to have channels that takes players into, but will still be in the same server that the channel is part of. One of the channels could be only to do initiative quests with anyone. And they'll be offline in the main channel of the same server instead.

There could be more nice ways for that.
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

Realistically, PWE needs to come to realize that the game's community is quite small now. A server merge should probably be something that they need to look at. A lot of server's don't have enough players to finish events, or pull two opposing 80VS80 wars in TW. If there aren't enough active players to play the game the way they expect it to be played, then some sort of merger should be contemplated. You can't expect to make a statement like "Well, if you just get people from your server on at the same time, and all group together to do stuff...", when you don't actually have the active community in-game to pull something off.

And yes, the game is this way because the way it has been treated.

Server Merge would be nice gets some people outside west and more TW and make cities alive and not ghost towns with catshops everywhere b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • cryara
    cryara Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Please release this one - Lonely Hearts or smth.
    fe0109c507795f49af077ccd0af0d8261348618314.jpg
    It is very old but still not released here.
  • harryjpotter1
    harryjpotter1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I was talking to my best friend about this a while back her ideas were really quiet good considering I was thing about one earlier that week. Another instance where we can only fly and than another one where we can only swim and I don't mean like dragon temple where you go in to be non stop pked been there done that many many times lol. I am talking about like an instance like moria but for lvl 60 doesn't have to be big but it would be interesting one that isn't timed preferably but anyways hopefully it gives you some ideas. I still like the game some times the sights are really worth it I got a few places I love to go to. I hope you consider her ideas they may be very interesting on a new turn out. b:pleased b:victory
  • auggie84
    auggie84 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I Know Pwi Did Expansion And Many Other Updates To Keep The Cash Gamers Inline But Why Not At Same Time Help Those Of Us That Have Families And Limit The Amount Of Hypering Any Toon Can Do? Yes The Faster You Reach 100 The Less You Will Spend On Pots Gears And Whatnots But Then You Have Many Lvl 100 Toons That Cant Even Wipe Themselves. Why Not A Promotion For Strickly Gaming Toons " Those That Havent Bought Thier Toons From Botqiue So To Speak " Without Us All Those High Rollers Would Have Nothing To Do But Quit Pwi And Find Another Game To Play And Cry About Lol
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    HESOKA - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    From Raging tide and i want to be able to pk with people from other servers QQ, pk instance which loads people from all servers would be very epic xD
    Am Awesome b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BriarFoxy - Raging Tide
    BriarFoxy - Raging Tide Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    #1 Make what I call the Quick Launch Skill Bar (Function Bar) so that the icons LOCK and UNLOCK into place so they can not be detached during a frantic battle as mine often do. The icons will stick to the mouse pointer for some reason and if I do not notice, the icon is dragged off the "Function Bar" into oblivion, ie I usually die.

#2 Due to the outrageous COST of high end gear (T3, R8, R9-R9RR) some of us players are not able to compete fairly. So just because a player can buy the best equipment gives them a great big boost over other players who may be better at using their skills. This makes for a very unbalanced game play when in PK and many events like City of Abomination, TW and NW. There needs to be something done to balance these disproportional advantages. (I'm tired of spending $100's to get 1 shot) Otherwise these events are just becoming farming events for R9RR players and sooner or later the other players will stop going to these events and they will become dead to most players.

#3 The game needs a Faction page for every server so players can see what factions are on the server and what there stats are. (Name, Leader and Officers, Faction Level, Number of members, Average Membership Level, if have a Base, Contact information, ect)

I got More.....LOL
    Rise to Become Mighty so on the Wings of the Leviathan We will Soar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    VitoryXXX - Archosaur Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    For friends list would be great to know if someone deleted you, and last time the person logged in because if someone quit game/deleted you, it's just a waste of space.
    Same for the faction, would be great to see when someone last logged in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mystic's Never Die~ Y☯utube---http://tinyurl.com/pqu55ut
    First 105-105-105 Mystic in Archosaur Server// 100-XX-XX Sage Mystic//102-102-102 Demon Assassin And 100-XX-XX Sage// 101-100-102 Sage Seeker//100-100-102 Demon Blademaster
    100-100-102 Demon Psychic
    100-100-100 Sage Cleric//100-100-101 Sage Stormbringer//100 Demon Duskblade
    And other alt's i don't play~
  • rimbaroo
    rimbaroo Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I didn't read all 51 pages so forgive me if i repeat anything already posted

Would be nice if they revamped the mail system -

* make mail good for 5 days
    * Leader and Directors (maybe even Marshals) should be able to group message their faction members!!! even if it cost say 2,000 coins .. but being able to send out a single message and have everyone get it would be amazing!!

This game is very NON faction friendly when it comes to being an effective leader.

Chat window

okay so i get system messages.. but ugh, not in guild chat or squad chat!! That is what World chat is for! I (along with many i know) do NOT participate in the auctions.. I could give a hoot who is winning/or won the bid.. and it is very disruptive when trying to hold a conversations in guild chat.. and is ridiculous in squad chat when trying to run an instance, so having the option to turn those off in those 2 chats would be awesome

Also - faction base

would be nice to have a banker in there and other NPC's i.e. blacksmith, tailor etc...
  • SableEmber - Archosaur
    SableEmber - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I think it would be a good idea for us to be able to make our own Dye at times. Such as it could be seasonal or at particular times of days, when having certain plants or berries are made available for farming,( i.e. for white dye it could be in a snowy mountain region, or green could be found in the earth guard region while blue is located in Raging Tides). There could be an herbalist NPC who, with a fee would mix and prepare the dye, I am not seeing this as a necessary character skill. Then for another fee utilize the seamstress NPC as normal.
  • immortalkitsu
    immortalkitsu Posts: 3
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Honestly, I want to see some new classes/races and more race/class specific quests, so that when you have a character of each race, you aren't doing the same quests over and over all the way to the max level for each class/character.

Seriously, that kind of repetition can be annoying or boring.

And sorry if this has been suggested before, I only read the first and last pages.
  • Mr_SilverWan - Raging Tide
    Mr_SilverWan - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    As we have come to increasing useless items granted by quests, and drops that give nothing to ingame wanted items...

I would like you to give -instead of monetary value- DQ POINTS b:angry....

i.e. items like all class pets from lucidsilver/gold chests should give 25 Points, drops from instances should give 20 points at least, and those reflective shards that in my case are useless b:shutup should give at least 5 for npcing them.

I already mentioned that points should be given in accordance with the DQ lvl, again...

DQ 20 drops should give 5 and be sellable for 20 coins...
    DQ 40 drops sholuld give 15 and be sellable for 40 cons... do the math for the subsequent ones.

And since you took the rewards systems, add more or same items that were there to dq system...

if you are able to do the above... then you could give Jones and O'Malleys' blessings with dq for different servers, your current idea to give one by email address/fb account is kind of limiting, since it can be active in only one server at a time, I need the blessing to work in different servers at the same time.

p.d. Blessings in any case should be enabled to all chars in all servers at the same time.

In other regards, I was thinking that you should sell a ticket to get different gears and weapons, like the ones you have granted by ocassion do not recall the name , for lvls under 60 that can be stash transfered.

I mean I am tired of the 100s high lvl, gorilla impression of saying 'hey i am high lvl i can do that instance in a breeze' undestanding I am gonna take your exp and drop rates to minimum levels so all the time I am saving you doing the instance will be paid ingame - for those that do not undestand or know it i.e. 100 lvl in two people squad in a bh 39 instance will give you from 10-14 exp a mob when if you go on your own will give from 185-215 exp points at the right lvl.

What i meant is sell us sth in boutique or in DQ exchange that maximizes the drop rate of bosses in certain instances no matter the lvl of the so call high lvl and that also grants special gear, you can do this by season or by type of gear arcana light or heavy. LIke the duty call badges, you could give ' drop arcana gear badges for valley of disaster'.

In any case just surprise me with your lack of marketing skills and poor concepcion of making money.
  • CielDeLumen - Raging Tide
    CielDeLumen - Raging Tide Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    My thought is about the upcoming expansion.
    The decision to allow 'reincarnation' sounds like an amazing one to me. This has the chance to repopulate all the lowbie zones, have people questing again! Personally, I am very excited.

My suggestion regarding this is to make the Frostcovered City a level 75+ only entry zone, like Lothranis and Momaganon are limited to sages or demons.

The reasons for this are several, but let's stick to the simple ones. If all the 100+ are reincarnated, but then have a higher alt fc them up back to 101 within a week, you're back at the same problem of server 'deadness' that you started with. Limiting this to 75+ not only is sensible for those that are actually 75+ and need to find a squad to level with, but also encourages anyone below 75 to do bounty hunters, quests, public quests, phoenix valley, and much more. This combined with the reincarnation would greatly increase low area population, but also bring new invigoration to many great aspects of the game that have been deserted as too many people simply powerlevel in the Frostcovered City. Personally, I think this would be wonderful for game interest and competition.

Your consideration of this idea is much appreciated.
  • Tebi - Archosaur
    Tebi - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I was thinking...since the Tideborns have a useless transformation...why not have an awakened form? the Psychics can have their toon levitating with like their weapon floating around them and a small pulse emitting from them with a gentle glow or some thing that increases def lvls and phy defense while sins can have a Goshiki appearance kind of look while increasing their phy and magic resistances and increasing their movement speed?
  • Illryga - Archosaur
    Illryga - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    was thinkin it would be nice if lv.95+ o.m.a quest in momagnon/lothranis could give a few warsoul tags instead of reputation and celestone fragments OO and maybe seekers could be included in the exclusively blademasters genie skill "balance".... food for thought at least P: shkrumptious :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shigatsu - Dreamweaver
    Shigatsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    would there be any way to change the stance of the F. clerics? they way they stand looks odd an unrealistic unlike all the other female races. b:surrenderb:thanks
  • tomee4
    tomee4 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I think it would be a good income for you guys thats transfer Chars from US servers to EU servers for ZEN or REAL LIFE money. Lots of europen player started playing before EU server started . For them hard to get around 2am in midnight to the best events like NW,TT etc.
    b:pleased
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Just something that has been annoying me: people using multiple characters to "leech" points during Tiger Event. It would be fairer if a character simply got the points that it deserves instead of popping in last minute at a boss where your alt has been dealing damage since the beginning and gets half the points for doing nothing. b:angry
    I don't know, just getting rid of points sharing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks
  • galateiafkf
    galateiafkf Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The quests' flow should really be optimized. I have restarted after some time absent and the quests really look like random missions which most of the focus is killing mobs. PW map is huge. Very huge indeed. You could put more exploration quests. I understand each game in PWE has it's own focus. If you look for more deep Role-playing, Forsaken World is much better than PW. There, the storyline is imersive, while in PW it is too loose. But is exactly this freedom what attracts many players. I would like to see more participating quests with inhabitants. Really be part of their own storyline, but not as in an imersive RPG. Go traveling thru that immense world, from city to city to help them. Example, each town or village has their own quests related to their own story. Much better than simple go on killing mobs without major reason.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Just something that has been annoying me: people using multiple characters to "leech" points during Tiger Event. It would be fairer if a character simply got the points that it deserves instead of popping in last minute at a boss where your alt has been dealing damage since the beginning and gets half the points for doing nothing. b:angry
    I don't know, just getting rid of points sharing?

You don't share points on boss though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • sawdaw9
    sawdaw9 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    maybe put a banker inside the fraction base,
    also make a fraction banker that all members can deposit money and materials into but only have leader, director can take money out
  • jadviga653
    jadviga653 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Make ressistance to spoils of war available to learn at level 102 or higher b:laugh
  • galateiafkf
    galateiafkf Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    PWE Staff is always complaining about the number of active chars players have. According to themselves, the rules were changed permitting 2 chars online, one for catshop, other to normal gameplay.

Why not do create a better market system? Instead of relying only in the Auctioneer to sell itens while offline, why not create a Marketeer NPC. You go there, put your goods and trade them with all players anywhere in the map.

It surely will make things easier for players (do not need to search for catshops; one place to buy and sell all things; more competitive prices) and for the PWE staff too (only one acc online per player, much less CPU usage in the servers, less lag).

It is not even necessary a new NPC. Just add this function to the Auctioneer. It becomes a specialized NPC to trading among players.
  • tinocomi
    tinocomi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hello everyone,

So that PWI can provide everyone the best gameplay experience, we, the players, need an optimized version to multi core machines, aswell as better graphics and more immersivity. This immersivity can be obtained by simply modifying the player's interactions with the environment, with mobs and with other players. I've also noticed that timming between Click and Hit is confusing to some classes, like archer and seeker, for example (no, it's not lag). To end my request, I would like to have more fast paced instances and more chances to solo with other classes that not Assassin (please add some self buffs that can really change gameplay on PvE).

With nothing else more to add,
    Stone
    Notice: Any game is better than PWI atm, so give PWI a break and go try other MMOs! Do it...
    PM me if you want more information about the best MMOs (Warning: biased opinion upon trial)
  • tinocomi
    tinocomi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I forgot to mention that the game has really unrealistic battle sounds. I've taken out the sound effects because it was making my gameplay experience much worse. I've also noticed that the music, despite being very relaxing and pure, changes everytime you enter another zone. If the music could remain till the very end it would be nice (except when entering an instance).
    Notice: Any game is better than PWI atm, so give PWI a break and go try other MMOs! Do it...
    PM me if you want more information about the best MMOs (Warning: biased opinion upon trial)
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,844 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    just a note but Jen has left the game a long time ago.