[Important] 5 Year Anniversary Gifts Email Codes Issues

Options

Comments

• Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    bobyjoee wrote: »
    Its also the weekend, so I don't think they will be answering any tickets until Monday, it does say 3-5 BUSINESS days, which is Monday - Friday. I haven't gotten an email either, and im sure they probably wont use this method next anni, maybe back to the old redeem page. b:chuckle

You are correct sir
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajaa - Heavens Tear
    Ajaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    bobyjoee wrote: »
    Its also the weekend, so I don't think they will be answering any tickets until Monday, it does say 3-5 BUSINESS days, which is Monday - Friday. I haven't gotten an email either, and im sure they probably wont use this method next anni, maybe back to the old redeem page. b:chuckle

I hope they don't use this method next year.
  • DarkElfNurse - Morai
    DarkElfNurse - Morai Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I have made this account years ago but have been inactive a few months at a time since then. I didn't even know there was this sort of event. So it will be interesting to see if that affects which gift I get- since I don't know where to find my account's "age" on here. b:chuckle
  • charmblssm1
    charmblssm1 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Sending a ticket, still nothing on either of my accounts.
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I can't send in a ticket for some reason when I try to select a product (PWI Marked with and * Asterisk as a required field) it wont let me select one so it wont let me send a ticket I have 2 accounts that should be eligible for the 4 year reward and a third that should be eligible for the 1-2 year rewards. I'm not worried about getting the reward on all 3 accounts but I would like to be able to get it on at least one account.

I use hotmail still for my pwi accounts and haven't received any sort of notification yet as well. I've been playing since apr of 2009 and have spent at least 2500$ irl cash on your game between my 3 accounts and though I'm not a huge cser for almost 5 years of gameplay between 3 accounts I still feel I should be able to get the anni rewards somehow. Idk whats up with the ticket page and why I can't submit one but if I can get a mod (not a volunteer one "nothing personal just know you guys can't really do anything technical" or some sort of customer service to help out with this would be greatly appreciated.)

3 account huh, thought you were allowed 2, hope the gm sees this and banns you
  • Arcannius - Dreamweaver
    Arcannius - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    yeah i have not got no gift yet and my GF has not got one yet and her account is just 3 years
    and my email has been the same from the day i started pwi sould of just done every thing the way the did the years be for use the in game mail you send use the free stuff in emails and dont git a thing at least the other years we got it in game pwi has really dum down on all there stuff over the years dont really care about any thing but the money in there pocket
  • calailen
    calailen Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Still haven't got an email yet so i hope i do get it or i'm not going to bother with this game anymore. Why? Because i've been playing for like 5 or 6 years and i've put real cash into it so i wouldn't like to be screwed over as a sign of appreciation.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited September 2013
    Options
    3 account huh, thought you were allowed 2, hope the gm sees this and banns you
    Actually, those of us that were around before this rule, are allowed to have more accounts. Grandfather clause.

The logged-in limitation still stands though. Even though I have 8 accounts, I can only have two logged in at one time.

Of all of them, only one has received the code yet. I'll be sending tickets in on them later today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Uhm... For those of you who didn't get the mail yet (and haven't changed your mail address recently)... Are you all 5-year veterans?

I'm a 4 year veteran.

Still haven't gotten any code.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traydor_Styx - Raging Tide
    Traydor_Styx - Raging Tide Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Account Name: remnant89110
    Character Name: foxeyfox
    Server: Raging Tides
    Gift Received: Nothing as of yet.
    Gift Wanted: This will be my 3rd Year.

Ticket isn't working for me. :\

Also where to send it too?
    Tech support -> missing items?
    Born to be an Assassin, raised as a Thief.

Keliska - RT 70
  • KrystalRosie - Sanctuary
    KrystalRosie - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Random issues it seems. I got my email but my sister did not. Checked to make sure her email was correct and it was. Maybe some are taking longer to go out? Its been a couple days now so who knows lol. I also preferred the website method instead of the emails. Hopefully PWI gets it all fixed so everybody out there gets what they should b:pleased
  • light0bringer
    light0bringer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    If I have 2accounts do I have to send a ticket on each?
    I did receive mail on neither
  • Iiyrana - Dreamweaver
    Iiyrana - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    If I have 2accounts do I have to send a ticket on each?
    I did receive mail on neither

I believe you should send a ticket on both accounts
  • Praidis - Sanctuary
    Praidis - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    anyone else dont recive her/his aniversary gift??
  • I_skateboard - Harshlands
    I_skateboard - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    No email not sent yet.

btw. why did you guys change the Anni this year? Last years was very simple to obtain and really there was no QQ about the anni. Maybe next year you guys should revert back to 2012 anni page. it was so easy
  • XSylverx - Dreamweaver
    XSylverx - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Well nice job PWI, u manage'd to scr.ew things again, no surprise actually , it's been an hobit now since every time u can't do things right. I wait'ed till this weekend was over and still no email. And Yes i have the pwi newsletter check'ed and enable'd.
    I wonder when will u ever learn u're lesson's?
  • isaboo
    isaboo Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    No email not sent yet.

btw. why did you guys change the Anni this year? Last years was very simple to obtain and really there was no QQ about the anni. Maybe next year you guys should revert back to 2012 anni page. it was so easy

It was stated earlier in this thread that the change was due to not having the resources(manpower) to code the webpage. Of course, now they have to use what manpower they DO have to answering all the tickets this comedy of errors has created. SMH

and to add to the party atmosphere. many who had changed their email addresses to get the anniversary email that never arrived now cannot submit a ticket to get the missing codes as the support tab on the main page is causing a redirect issue. I've tried to submit a ticket for this from three different computers and 4 different browsers. What really makes me scratch my head is that I also changed the email associated with THIS account to receive the anniversary email, which still went to my OLD email address which I can no longer access, and WAS able to submit a ticket on this account. (The old email addy I had for this account was a hotmail one, and I can see the email, but not read it, on outlook)

Maybe next year, if the game is still alive then, PWI should just outsource the coding for the frickin page?b:angry
  • Vitzh - Heavens Tear
    Vitzh - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Account Name: ***************
    Character Name: foxeyfox
    Server: Raging Tides
    Gift Received: Nothing as of yet.
    Gift Wanted: This will be my 3rd Year.

Ticket isn't working for me. :\

Also where to send it too?
    Tech support -> missing items?

The powers that be already said submit a ticket. Do not ever post you login on any forum.

So I got a whatever the hell Unicorn on my main and nothing on my alt with about the same age (5 year). Guess I will send a ticket sometime soon.
  • wildwole
    wildwole Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I'm a player since 2009 .. haven't received gifts yet ... have two accounts, no sign of email on any, submitted tickets already
  • Devils_Fury - Sanctuary
    Devils_Fury - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    ok thanks :D
  • FistBabe - Sanctuary
    FistBabe - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I also haven't recieved any codes yet in my mail.

And they can't blame my mailbox for that.. because the day before yesterday I got a mail telling me I did a good job at reaching level 59 on my barb.

I really wonder how they **** up everytime they change something in the game/website/whatever
  • calailen
    calailen Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Submit a ticket, ON IT-Oh hmmmm wait....

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

Jee i wonder why...
  • FistBabe - Sanctuary
    FistBabe - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Hmm I just submitted a ticket using chrome.. no problems here.
  • WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver
    WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I tried to submit on IE, Firefox. Chrome, and a browser my sister has that I've never heard of. on all four, my main account gets the redirect/loopy thing, and my alt account has no trouble getting to the support page. This is something on PWI's end

I also tried using the in-game customer support at the log in screen, same deal, main account wont log, alt account no troubles
  • Shadowswifey - Archosaur
    Shadowswifey - Archosaur Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    thank you i hope this helps 5 year vetern and didnt get last years either sigh
  • Arlynna - Morai
    Arlynna - Morai Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    i didnt receive the anni mount either because there was a typo in my mail adress. I tried to change it but since i dont have access to the wrong mail i sended a ticket that was 2 days ago and still no answer
  • Servetje - Morai
    Servetje - Morai Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Not recieved any anni mail at all, and my accounts are 3+ years yr old b:surrender
  • Arlynna - Morai
    Arlynna - Morai Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    my account is 4 years old but i dont think that matters in this situation
  • OOXiaoOo - Lost City
    OOXiaoOo - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Your question has been received. Due to high ticket volumes at this time, we will respond to your question as soon as possible.

....b:sad
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I don't understand. Instead of making us throw Ticket Grenade, wouldn't it be easier just to resend the codes?
This discussion has been closed.