[Important] 5 Year Anniversary Gifts Email Codes Issues

Comments

• vickoulini
    vickoulini Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    still no mail with code for every other account except the main one....b:cry
  • Traydor_Styx - Raging Tide
    Traydor_Styx - Raging Tide Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    The powers that be already said submit a ticket. Do not ever post you login on any forum.

So I got a whatever the hell Unicorn on my main and nothing on my alt with about the same age (5 year). Guess I will send a ticket sometime soon.

Why not, have to show it on RH anyways. ^ ^; hell everyone without there character is showing theres. It's not a big deal.
    Born to be an Assassin, raised as a Thief.

Keliska - RT 70
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Account Name: remnant89110
    Character Name: Traydor_Styx
    Server: Raging Tides
    Gift Received: Nothing as of yet.
    Gift Wanted: This will be my 4th year according the new rules.

Ticket isn't working for me. :\

Also where to send it too?
    Tech support -> missing items?

Sorry wanted to update this as I just learned my join date. May 2010 ^o^

nvm got a ticket in finally. :)
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Arlynna - Morai
    Arlynna - Morai Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Sorry wanted to update this as I just learned my join date. May 2010 ^o^

this is also for ppl who dont access in their emails?
  • Violet_Light - Raging Tide
    Violet_Light - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    How can i see when was my account opened?I'm confused whether my account is 3 yrs or 4 yrs old.Please help.
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    First toon made is usually your best bet atm. Used to be core acheivements but there currently MIA.
    this is also for ppl who dont access in their emails?

Dunno just putting it down as I couldn't ticket it in.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Flerendra - Heavens Tear
    Flerendra - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I managed to get 2 codes....but I have 4 accounts....

On my main account, the code wasn't sent to my -current- email. Instead, it was sent to an OLDER email that used to be linked to that account....I had changed that email over a year ago, so why did it send it to my old one? (Three of my accounts are connected to Yahoo emails.) My 4th account is connected to an email account on mail.com...And I got that one. But the account that I actually WANT the code on never got a code...I know I had changed the email on the account that I want the code on, but that was over a year ago too and I don't even remember what the name of that email account WAS.....so I can't even check it.... :(

I was really wanting that Scarlet Ninetails.... (I think I created this account somewhere near when Rising Tide was released, but I can't remember the exact date. I just know that this was the second account I created. ^^; )

I've already submitted a ticket...I just thought I would have gotten the other two by now.... :(

(Oh, and my signature banner at the bottom, saying when I joined, is for my main account. XD )
    My characters:
    Meresger - Wizard - Lv50
    Flerendra - Seeker - Lv73
    Server: Heaven's Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • repperx
    repperx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Ty for information, ill be try this :)
  • uncegilla
    uncegilla Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    were you find your join day these day's, its not at core connect anymore?
  • wolframson
    wolframson Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I managed to get 2 codes....but I have 4 accounts....

I managed to get 0 codes, checked everything people suggest me to check on gmail, and i have 5 accounts. This is devided on 2 mail accounts too v.v

As for wantign a code on a certain account the code is not account bound as it used to be, but if u want it on that account to get the ninetail then u would of cuz have to wait for that one.
  • Black_wolve - Sanctuary
    Black_wolve - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Do us a favor and start correcting it most of us didn't get any codes nothing no emails no nothing very peed off at this who else feel there getting screwed b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • wolframson
    wolframson Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Do us a favor and start correcting it most of us didn't get any codes nothing no emails no nothing very peed off at this who else feel there getting screwed b:angryb:angryb:angry

They r obviously working on it, and the more mails that didn't arrive or got wrong code the longer it will take for them to get to ur ticket if u send one.

For Gmail users i would suggest looking on this.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1627101

Didn't work for me but worked for many it seem.

For everyone not having recived a code i would also suggest this.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1626851

Haven't been able to find my settings in gmail that could possibly be blocking for pwi, and i get the newsletters and stuff so.
  • JessyWolf - Archosaur
    JessyWolf - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    And once again I post e.e Still no anni email code recived b:angry And i sent a ticket to them but im sure its gonna take forever until they reply D: b:cry PWI DO SOMETHING ALREADY !! SO MANY PEOPLE DID NOT GET THEIR EMAILS YET, INCLUDING ME >_<
    "Within Us all there lies a Wolf laying in wait until called upon" f:fan
    Its true f:shy ^_^
    "Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle" f:victory :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Still waiting f:worry Sent in a ticket. Will try to be patient .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arlynna - Morai
    Arlynna - Morai Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    i finally got reply to my ticket so i can change email! but where i can see the full info of my account? (first name last name etc)?
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I put a ticket in, but tbh, not sure when i joined, i know it's around 2009 but didn't start posting here til about 2010

Will they be able to work out my items i'm owed? as i didn't even receive last years. The last annivesary gift i got was a red fox if i remember right.

My mails haven't changed since me & my partner started playing
  • drinkkk
    drinkkk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    1-2 days - no answer
  • SanChan - Heavens Tear
    SanChan - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    still no post guess ill use the support :/
  • lyzbeth
    lyzbeth Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    just got a reply from PWI .. they apparently are working on it are aware of the issue and will be putting something on forums "in the coming days" what ever the hell that means LOL

at least that's something I guess .. f:strive
  • AiriJen - Heavens Tear
    AiriJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    So what exactly was the point of the templet cuase i used it and they send a reply of yeah we're working on it.. like i didn't already know they were?
    Swasie- RA 100 R9 Cleric.....Arsoli-81 Seeker
    Arjunro-RA 100 R8 Sin..........LineWarZ-90 Archer
    Madian-101 R9 Bm.............NecroBurn-93 Psy
    ArsoliCeli-100 Wiz...............VioletHeartS-100 Myst
    AiriJen-RA 100 Veno.........
  • raiden31
    raiden31 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    In which section of the forum will they put the instructions ?
  • Sinalee - Dreamweaver
    Sinalee - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    lyzbeth wrote: »
    just got a reply from PWI .. they apparently are working on it are aware of the issue and will be putting something on forums "in the coming days" what ever the hell that means LOL

at least that's something I guess .. f:strive

That sounds more like an auto reply, i got something similar and it wasn't at all answering my question that was just something they fast auto replied ... my question was a simple yes or no question. And isn't this post already information about the issue ?
  • SanChan - Heavens Tear
    SanChan - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    well im glad i received the autoreply, since thats the proof i can get mails of the PW staff and its their fault and not my providers :D
  • raiden31
    raiden31 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    well im glad i received the autoreply, since thats the proof i can get mails of the PW staff and its their fault and not my providers :D
    true, i got the same mail aswell..well , let's all hope they sort this out soon
  • synchroze
    synchroze Posts: 0
    edited September 2013
    I'll make an update to my OP after everything has been finalized.
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Ive been waiting for bout 3 days and counting now. so far no email, no code, no gift, no nothing. its just pure zilch. Plus ive been getting their news mail whenever its sent out so it has nothing to do with my email settings, its on their end and they better fix it asap. not to mention when i tried to send in a ticket, it wouldnt go through so something is really screwy here or this is just a case of the leopard getting screwed over his dinner.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • falconxs
    falconxs Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Yes I just got the same reply on my tickets as well. My question wasn't answered either, I just hope its resolved timely.
  • charlsknights
    charlsknights Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I think "my account already has 3 years old and still do not receive anything in my email
  • Qwynnzel - Heavens Tear
    Qwynnzel - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    wellst. Better than a kick in the teeth.
  • synchroze
    synchroze Posts: 0
    edited September 2013
    Hey everyone I updated my OP with an update. Please read it carefully and provide me with feedback.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.