zuzeu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Did ticket and item still missing....
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Amazing! 15 pages of valid complaints from people that the new anni-rewards system was a far worse fail then the old one was (for getting the correct rewards to the correct & proper people) and not a peep from {PWi} other then a file a ticket suggestion for those who got either the wrong stuff or no stuff at all...

Way for you to show concern for those players, who've been investing their money into these games of yours for years that they've been playing to help pay for your paychecks {PWE} Way too go....

You should of just left it as it was before and not messed it up worse....b:surrender
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    save you wellfare checks and just spend money some where else....none of my account got an email, including my beta account, so **** it, atleast i don't invest money in this game, and never will, total waste, all they do is make these promioses to improve upon things and like 1% of players get the good stuff and us F2P get the shaft.
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    So should I send in a ticket or no? Because I haven't gotten the code yet and the e-mail is the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PerfctOne - Dreamweaver
    PerfctOne - Dreamweaver Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Got the email code for my 2nd account but not my first and have been waiting for bout over 12hrs to see if it would show up. So far nothing and as far as im concerned, next yr im not going to be gettin my anni gift cause of all the systems that pw has broken including this years anni gift email which shouldnt of been used from the gecko. pw already had a system in place from last year and now with em skipping a 1 yr gift which we should of gotten this yr stead of next yr. What does it take to get it through those thick skulls of yours to wake up and realize, YOUR NEW SYSTEMS JUST BREAK IT EVEN MORE. the gift email shouldnt of been used cause you had an old system which was perfectly capable of distributing the anni gifts better than having to deal with email addresses that none of us use or look into.

Face it pw, you've been washed up ever since aps was introduced, and when r9 was added to our version and all ya got left is a sap story of "oh im so sorry bout that, send in a ticket and we'll fix it." wrong answer. what should be happening is to make an anni gift site for us to choose which toon we want the gift (s) on. Better come up with a reasonable explanation with why theirs alot of missing emails. Guess its time to go back to the drawing board here.

Plus to all players, your not off the hook here either. For those that were complaining or trolling bout having multiple mounts on your toons/alts. Thx for giving pw the idea of turning your idiocy into reality. If you dont want extra mounts or whatever, there's always the npcs. So could ya spare us the stupidity of saying you got too many mounts. If you got too many mounts, than sell some of the ones ya dont need less ya just too darn rich to collect some extra coinage. So thanks again trolls and QQers for **** up the game even more by show us what kind of stupidity pw listens to.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • JessyWolf - Archosaur
    JessyWolf - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    You know what pwi, I think your better off going back to the old system you had that everyone is talking about. Instead of making it hard for you to send emails to everyone and to send the the correct stuff. I have until now not gotten an email and no codes ! I have been a member for a year now. You gotta do something about it, instead of asking us all to send you tickets that wil take ages to be replied to because you alredy have a lot of tickents for, i am sure, the exact same problem, the PWI anniversary. I want my blue dog mount !! >_< Do something about it PWI
    "Within Us all there lies a Wolf laying in wait until called upon" f:fan
    Its true f:shy ^_^
    "Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle" f:victory :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nikitta100
    nikitta100 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Why I did not get the birthday present of pwi game? I'm sad = (My boyfriend has a year of game and won = (
  • Nudimmud - Lost City
    Nudimmud - Lost City Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Been here for a dang long time and I haven't received a single email. Total bs.
  • mynce
    mynce Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Yesh I opened a ticket yesterday about it. No reply. still.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    mynce wrote: »
    Yesh I opened a ticket yesterday about it. No reply. still.

It take usually 3-5 business days to get a answer and right now they have a huge amount of ticket so give them more time, do NOT send a other ticket or it put you back at the end of the waiting line.

Just be patient.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • mynce
    mynce Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Oh I have no plans to send in a second ticket. No worries.
  • _RockHard_ - Lost City
    _RockHard_ - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I can't send in a ticket for some reason when I try to select a product (PWI Marked with and * Asterisk as a required field) it wont let me select one so it wont let me send a ticket I have 2 accounts that should be eligible for the 4 year reward and a third that should be eligible for the 1-2 year rewards. I'm not worried about getting the reward on all 3 accounts but I would like to be able to get it on at least one account.

I use hotmail still for my pwi accounts and haven't received any sort of notification yet as well. I've been playing since apr of 2009 and have spent at least 2500$ irl cash on your game between my 3 accounts and though I'm not a huge cser for almost 5 years of gameplay between 3 accounts I still feel I should be able to get the anni rewards somehow. Idk whats up with the ticket page and why I can't submit one but if I can get a mod (not a volunteer one "nothing personal just know you guys can't really do anything technical" or some sort of customer service to help out with this would be greatly appreciated.)
  • olmer2111
    olmer2111 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    i have chek my mail for a week and still nothin
  • longshadowace1
    longshadowace1 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I sent in a ticket wait for days now for my code. Next year have your codes for it on PWI site ,not email.
  • Iiyrana - Dreamweaver
    Iiyrana - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    olmer2111 wrote: »
    i have chek my mail for a week and still nothin

LOl they sent out the Anni codes on the 6ths so idk why you saying you checked the mail for a week and nothing. its only been a day since the anni gifts were even sent. >.>

I never got a email, so i sent in a ticket lastnight. however i don't expect results until after the weekend is over. i don't assume that the C.S is god like and can get all these tickets done in less then 24 hours after the anni were sent out.
  • _Ernesto_ - Raging Tide
    _Ernesto_ - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    All you guys wait at least until the wednesday, b:surrender im wondering, what about if i got my horrible serpent mount and im greedy and i want(instead) my gliding warhound, the ugly fash and *** looking purple ninetails for my newbie alt? b:laugh
  • Centara - Sanctuary
    Centara - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Still no email on either email accounts, wont let me submit a ticket either.

You dun goofed PWI
  • Iiyrana - Dreamweaver
    Iiyrana - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    So someone just told me to look into my email settings. Thanks to them i found out that i had PWI emails and PWI CS emails blocked. I didn't do this myself so make sure nothing is blocked in your settings.
  • Centara - Sanctuary
    Centara - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    So someone just told me to look into my email settings. Thanks to them i found out that i had PWI emails and PWI CS emails blocked. I didn't do this myself so make sure nothing is blocked in your settings.

Did you receive your code after you unblocked it?
  • EIayne - Dreamweaver
    EIayne - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I'd love to send a ticket, about a: not getting a code, and B: why PWI suddenly thinks my account is less then 3 days old, c: glitchy **** that's been ****ing me over within the game, and d: why the **** my fiancee's account suddenly stopped existing.

edit: mind you, I would send tickets about these things, if the support page didn't "error" on me EVERY time I've tried to use it in the past week....

edit edit: Or maybe it just doesn't let "less then 3 days old" accounts send tickets. doesn't even let them see the page. Because y'know... This glitch hasn't ****ed me over enough already.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Derp still no email
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    b:chuckle well played PWI... send out emails friday - go home at 5pm and say to yourself "they can all wait til monday if there are any issues" - GG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Lol this thread almost all QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Uhm... For those of you who didn't get the mail yet (and haven't changed your mail address recently)... Are you all 5-year veterans? Since we all get gifts one year ahead of us... I think you might not have bin given a code because the system would've tried to send you the 6-year gifts... But they don't even exist yet so therefor nothing could be send to you... It's just a speculation though... f:meh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Yes i am lolol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ORed - Dreamweaver
    ORed - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    synchroze wrote: »
    No, tickets concerning 5 Year Anniversary Email/Codes are being prioritized differently.

wrote mine yesterday still no reply to it and no email eider with the code
  • ORed - Dreamweaver
    ORed - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Uhm... For those of you who didn't get the mail yet (and haven't changed your mail address recently)... Are you all 5-year veterans? Since we all get gifts one year ahead of us... I think you might not have bin given a code because the system would've tried to send you the 6-year gifts... But they don't even exist yet so therefor nothing could be send to you... It's just a speculation though... f:meh

i didnt change the mail adress ever since i made the acc and yeah i got nothing b:cry
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited September 2013
    Options
    They most likely did this because of the stress it caused the server last few years, so many people trying to claim rewards at once
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bobyjoee
    bobyjoee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Its also the weekend, so I don't think they will be answering any tickets until Monday, it does say 3-5 BUSINESS days, which is Monday - Friday. I haven't gotten an email either, and im sure they probably wont use this method next anni, maybe back to the old redeem page. b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.