[Important] 5 Year Anniversary Gifts Email Codes Issues

Options

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    So, if I'm understanding this correctly, we're NOT getting all the previous years' mounts like we have for the past few years? <_< We're only getting one? If so, aw, that's soggy biscuits.
    What bout those ppl who dont have an email account anymore cause either they forgot it or just cant access it due to it being expired? how are they suppose to get their anni gift if they cant access their emails? not everyone can keep up with more than 1 email. a friend of mine has 3 toons on 3 different accounts with 3 emails that got closed. how are they suppose to get their anni gift if they cant access their email?

PS: this is totally bogus.

They announced this last week, and told everyone to get their emails straightened out before they began sending out the codes. <_< You can change emails.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • spadeboss
    spadeboss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    This is pretty dam bad ,,pwi srcew up sends out anniv.packs ,,,e-mail,,,
    and NOW we have to summit a TICKET ,,wait to ,god knows when ,or get lost in the shuffel ...AND,, PWI losing people ,,,every day ,,,cause of their **** ups ,,you would think after awhile ,some one ,in the upper ranks would wake up !!

oooooooooo inside infor about NW ,supposed to make us happy ,,,,GIVE ME A BREAK

I been here 4 yrs and ,things going down hill fast ,it as if PWI driving people away from this game .....

HAPPY ANNIV. ALL
  • Iiyrana - Dreamweaver
    Iiyrana - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    So, if I'm understanding this correctly, we're NOT getting all the previous years' mounts like we have for the past few years? <_< We're only getting one? If so, aw, that's soggy biscuits.

They announced this last week, and told everyone to get their emails straightened out before they began sending out the codes. <_< You can change emails.

yeah but not everyone can change their email without sending in a ticket. I tried to change my email and it told me i cannot without sending in a ticket. how was i suppose to get email from the Gm from a locked account? luckily i was able to fix this issue on my own but if they have expired emails they will not be able to change it without sending in a ticket. which again is pointless because they will send the email for you to change it to the expired account. going into your setting and changing your email is not as simple as all you people believe it is. >.>
  • dragonpiggy
    dragonpiggy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Today just received my anniversary mount and it is snake mount, so i sure my last year anniversary mount should be purple fox which i didn't get. Guess now i gotta send in ticket to get my last year mount b:surrender
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    its allways nice to try something new but I guess from the looks of the posts using this option isn't gonna cut it should prob go back to the old way of getting gifts *clears throat* but um keeping the new date on what year you are counted asb:mischievousb:cuteb:dirty
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    how was i suppose to get email from the Gm from a locked account?

You can check your tickets on the website itself o.o You don't need an e-mail to check your tickets. On the other hand, in case of a **** then you need an e-mail since you can't access your own account.

@ synchroze - Thanks for the clarifications. Now it makes much more sense why people received the gifts the way they did this year. I've already sent in a ticket yesterday so I hope I can get missing gift!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • ORed - Dreamweaver
    ORed - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    i cant change email withought sending a ticket but only email form my second acc didnt remembered pass till last night but funny part is that one was floaded with emails from pwi and my main acc didnt got any ever since i changed my pass and came back to game like 3 days ago so i didnt knew they were gona email codes this time instead like prev years
  • Zoteev - Sanctuary
    Zoteev - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    b:sad No email yetb:cry

same here, haven't received anything in my account's registered email but I've sent a ticket already (I'm in 1 year category and never changed my account's email)
  • ORed - Dreamweaver
    ORed - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    same here, haven't received anything in my account's registered email but I've sent a ticket already

same but im in 5 year category do i have to send tickets for both my acc? cause neider got the code and is only few months diff between them
  • butterflypinkk
    butterflypinkk Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    wow theres so many complications this year... last year the gifts were super easy to get. I cant get any of mine yet.
  • INaty - Lost City
    INaty - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Still Got no Email it never takes so long b:surrender
  • snugs1985
    snugs1985 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    i dont know where to get the code or what link to click to get the code sent to my email i have no idea lol
  • bobyjoee
    bobyjoee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Im still waiting for my email, even last years wasnt this big of a mess up, yeah last years was bad and there were mix ups and what not be jeez this year this is terrible.

Another thing, its kind of sad seeing as the FIVE year veterans get these lowbie prizes, you would think you might get something worth while for your loyalty and dedication to the game, but you get a GOLD spirit and guardian charm not even plat, hypers, and tele stones. like really? Why not something great or special? other than ANOTHER mount, granted its cool but jeez, give them a ten million bignote or anything else really.
  • XSylverx - Dreamweaver
    XSylverx - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I'll tell ya, this is ridiculous, why couldnt they of kept the old system of having 1 site with the codes givin in game by mailbox or by just selecting Server and Character. that is alot easier than giving us a code by email when not everyone can access their emails without it being possibly outdated and expired. Plus what bout some of us who were expecting the whole stackload so we could send em onto other alts who could use a mount or two. Not to mention the anni fash that some of us would of liked to get (if its guys ofc).

PW its better to not try something new when the previous system was working just fine.
    Sounds like ya need to go back to the drawing board and figure a better solution.

I Totally agree with u. They say'd they got a new system to send the anni gifts to make it better and they faill'ed again. + I've been waith'ing for the anni fash.
    And some ppl got 5year gifts with 1-3years account...how is that fair to others?
  • NoSkills - Dreamweaver
    NoSkills - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    No email and sendind ticket isnt working..
    When i press the support it just says (There has been an error with your request.)
    Ridicilous...
    (Edit)
    Btw how to check how old account i have?
  • unnimeni
    unnimeni Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    No email and sendind ticket isnt working..
    When i press the support it just says (There has been an error with your request.)
    Ridicilous...
    (Edit)
    Btw how to check how old account i have?

Under your character says: Join date: Sep 2009
  • NoSkills - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Options
    unnimeni wrote: »

Ok now i feel stupid :D
    Thx anyway.
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    unnimeni wrote: »

this is actually incorrect... that join date is when you joined the forums of PW

your best bet is to go to CoreConnect and look under your quest achievements; there is an achievement that is for your first quest completed. that will most likely tell you when you started the account b:surrender like my join date says sept. 2009 but i actually made my account in feb 2009 or something

BUT since they removed the achievement system..... just submit a ticket and they will tell you

i have a feeling i know what the problem is with the emails, since i have not gotten an email either.

if you go to your account there is a check box that asks "Allow us to send occasional news letters and updates to your registered email address." i realized that i did not have this checked.... has anyone received a code that did not have this checked?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NoSkills - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Options
    this is actually incorrect... that join date is when you joined the forums of PW

your best bet is to go to CoreConnect and look under your quest achievements; there is an achievement that is for your first quest completed. that will most likely tell you when you started the account b:surrender like my join date says sept. 2009 but i actually made my account in feb 2009 or something

BUT since they removed the achievement system..... just submit a ticket and they will tell you

Thats kinda the problem because i cant send ticket because it says There has been an error with your request. everytime i try to send ticket..
  • Eytukan - Heavens Tear
    Eytukan - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

i have a feeling i know what the problem is with the emails, since i have not gotten an email either.

if you go to your account there is a check box that asks "Allow us to send occasional news letters and updates to your registered email address." i realized that i did not have this checked.... has anyone received a code that did not have this checked?

lol u was faster then me xD i joined the game sometime around 19th August 2009 but on forum says September 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Thats kinda the problem because i cant send ticket because it says There has been an error with your request. everytime i try to send ticket..

try sending an email to billing@perfectworldinc.com and ask them for help submitting a ticket for you. the people are typically really nice and for me have rerouted my ticket to the correct department b:surrender my guess is they will hate me for even advertising that xD but oh well... might not work for everyone, i have cash shopped.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eytukan - Heavens Tear
    Eytukan - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    bobyjoee wrote: »
    Im still waiting for my email, even last years wasnt this big of a mess up, yeah last years was bad and there were mix ups and what not be jeez this year this is terrible.

Another thing, its kind of sad seeing as the FIVE year veterans get these lowbie prizes, you would think you might get something worth while for your loyalty and dedication to the game, but you get a GOLD spirit and guardian charm not even plat, hypers, and tele stones. like really? Why not something great or special? other than ANOTHER mount, granted its cool but jeez, give them a ten million bignote or anything else really.

couldn't say it much better myself. I have played for 5 years +, wanted the green Cosmos... i got the lame fashion for 2 years veterans...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IRoamy - Heavens Tear
    IRoamy - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Nothing is illegal in pwi

Wrong! Did you even read the TOS? Any program that gathers information from the game coding or any changing of data generated by PWI is an non-discussable bannable offense. So if you mean "if you can do it in-game and you're not negatively affecting other players' gaming experience or benefiting from a glitch exploitation", then you're correct, and nothing is illegal. However, the Anni gifts are also non-tradeable once they've been received on a character, so it's actually a moot point.
  • Baccarat - Dreamweaver
    Baccarat - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I haven't receiver my anniversary gift yet.b:cry
    I have sent ticket several hours ago. hope GM to me reply soonb:surrender
  • Luviagelita - Heavens Tear
    Luviagelita - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I haven't receiver my anniversary gift yet.b:cry
    I have sent ticket several hours ago. hope GM to me reply soonb:surrender

yeah me toob:sad
  • Arriioch - Dreamweaver
    Arriioch - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    For those that didn't get an email ...... I noticed I got an email on one account but not the other. I saw another thread that said to go to the "My Accounts" and check to see if the "Send me updates and promotions" or something like that was checked ..... sure enough my daughters account, which had the email, was checked and mine (which didn't have it) did not.

Might just be as simple as that. I checked mine to see if it will let it come through if not, I'll try sending in a ticket later on.'

Just thought I would see if anyone had the same issue.
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    That would have been something nice to have in the e-mail I thought they was bound to the account like most of the codes I get in my E-mail. I would have loved to put my unicorn on this account instead of my original

Im wondering why its not account stashable? I thought I sent a fox to my Main, but she got a snake instead. I dont see why I cant just pass it to a toon on the account that would look great riding it - my barb. :/ *shrugs*
  • falconxs
    falconxs Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Ok am getting a little worried and a little angry... None of my accounts have received anything as far as a darn code via email.. I have been checking constantly since yesterday. Is now the time to be worried and start sending int tickets?
  • Natriana - Dreamweaver
    Natriana - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    i been gone for a year but im a 5 year verteran and i had already reicved the purple fox the third year and now i have it again... i really wanted the jade cosmos ...b:cry
  • X_kitten_x - Dreamweaver
    X_kitten_x - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I have gotten my email on 3 of my 6 accounts. The box is checked to allow promotions or w/e. So how long should we wait for the email b4 sending in a ticket? Sorry if this question has already been answered but there are just too many posts in this thread and I only have so many hours in my day dedicated to doing stuff instead of actually playing the game.
This discussion has been closed.