Iiyrana - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I have yet to get a email. i checked my spam as well. DX
  • Ryuza_ - Raging Tide
    Ryuza_ - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    my wife gain jade cosmos with 2 year account and i gain a fu..snake red with 3 year... I WANT MY PURPLE FOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cryb
    its more easy if we get reward anniversary in website not in email with redeem
    Yo~.
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    my wife gain jade cosmos with 2 year account and i gain a fu..snake red with 3 year... I WANT MY PURPLE FOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cryb
    its more easy if we get reward anniversary in website not in email with redeem

lmao more proof this anniversary is in ruinsb:shutup

and still no code yet...
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    since i didn't recive my 5 year old mail is it illegal to buy it ?
  • Rjwashere - Dreamweaver
    Rjwashere - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    since i didn't recive my 5 year old mail is it illegal to buy it ?

Nothing is illegal in pwi
    b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • Janna - Dreamweaver
    Janna - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    no email for me yet b:cry
  • Amynn - Harshlands
    Amynn - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    oooh interesting stuffs. :O Glad I'm not the only one. My issue was I got the one year mount 2 years ago, I got the 2 year fash last year, this year I should have gotten the fox mount but I got the 4 year snake mount instead. I am so confused :D

b:surrender
  • AmethystMyst - Heavens Tear
    AmethystMyst - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Interesting change. Thank you for opening the tickets in allowing us to get the reward we would have missed.

edit: I mostly posted to see my join date. I'm now concerned. My join date puts this account at Year 2 by the new guidelines, but I already have the Year 2 fashion. Was suppose to be a Year 3 this year.
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I'll tell ya, this is ridiculous, why couldnt they of kept the old system of having 1 site with the codes givin in game by mailbox or by just selecting Server and Character. that is alot easier than giving us a code by email when not everyone can access their emails without it being possibly outdated and expired. Plus what bout some of us who were expecting the whole stackload so we could send em onto other alts who could use a mount or two. Not to mention the anni fash that some of us would of liked to get (if its guys ofc).

PW its better to not try something new when the previous system was working just fine.
    Sounds like ya need to go back to the drawing board and figure a better solution.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • ReKiem - Raging Tide
    ReKiem - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    good idea send the code in one email, people with 4-5 years and they have changed their email for X or Y reason or dotn remember de pass , good job pwi -.- ( rly ... )
  • Iiyrana - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Interesting change. Thank you for opening the tickets in allowing us to get the reward we would have missed.

edit: I mostly posted to see my join date. I'm now concerned. My join date puts this account at Year 2 by the new guidelines, but I already have the Year 2 fashion. Was suppose to be a Year 3 this year.

The join date you are seeing i think has to do with your char because my cleric and my mystic show diff join dates. however i know my account its older then my cleric but i deleted my first ever char.
  • Kazeodori - Heavens Tear
    Kazeodori - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    When do we panic about not having received the email with our code? Because with the guidelines, I need to send in a ticket to get my purple fox that I thought I would have been getting this year.
    If you bite some one, they get mad and smack you.
    But if you lick them, you still get the flavor.
    And they think you're weird.
    edited September 2013
    Options
    The join date you are seeing i think has to do with your char because my cleric and my mystic show diff join dates. however i know my account its older then my cleric but i deleted my first ever char.

Thank you! That makes me feel a bit better.
  • Iiyrana - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Thank you! That makes me feel a bit better.

Your welcome. To be honest i wish i could remember the date i signed up but it was sooo long ago.

They don't even show the right level on my mystics picture lol
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Your welcome. To be honest i wish i could remember the date i signed up but it was sooo long ago.

They don't even show the right level on my mystics picture lol

Be nice if the actually join date was listed somewhere. Use be in the account area.
  • WHOFARTED - Dreamweaver
    WHOFARTED - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    TY For the info.
    edited September 2013
    Options
    When do we panic about not having received the email with our code? Because with the guidelines, I need to send in a ticket to get my purple fox that I thought I would have been getting this year.

Best to wait until after the emails are sent..
  • synchroze
    synchroze Posts: 0
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Just to confirm that the codes and emails have ALL been sent out. As I stated in the original post, it may take time to receive the email depending on your email service provider.

We went away from using the webpage based redemption system this time since resources to create the page weren't readily available to us. There's a lot going on behind the scenes and new content is coming really soon to PWI so we've been busy prepping for that.

Here's a little piece of information that I can provide to you as a perk for being active forum members:

Next content update: Nation Wars' territories now reduced down to 128 territories and will still include the 2 new maps.
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    synchroze wrote: »

Next content update: Nation Wars' territories now reduced down to 128 territories and will still include the 2 new maps.

Looking forward to it.
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Just to confirm that the codes and emails have ALL been sent out. As I stated in the original post, it may take time to receive the email depending on your email service provider.

We went away from using the webpage based redemption system this time since resources to create the page weren't readily available to us. There's a lot going on behind the scenes and new content is coming really soon to PWI so we've been busy prepping for that.

Here's a little piece of information that I can provide to you as a perk for being active forum members:

What resources were those? PWI has certainly made enough money to make things such as that possible
  • synchroze
    edited September 2013
    Options
    What resources were those? PWI has certainly made enough money to make things such as that possible

Resources = Man Power.
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2013
    Options

How long should we wait before submitting tickets for no email?b:surrender
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Resources = Man Power.

I know >:D

muahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Made myself laugh a bit there
  • Iiyrana - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2013
    Options

I believe he said in the original post to wait a couple of days.
  • synchroze
    edited September 2013
    Options

Personally I use both yahoo and gmail and I've had to wait up to 12 hours on both before I received an email. Most times its almost instant but there are some instances where I've had to wait quite awhile.
  • SakyKinz - Sanctuary
    SakyKinz - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    still hoping for pm reply..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Personally I use both yahoo and gmail and I've had to wait up to 12 hours on both before I received an email. Most times its almost instant but there are some instances where I've had to wait quite awhile.

Okay thanks. I guess I'm half way on that waiting time thenb:shutup
  • synchroze
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I know >:D

muahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Made myself laugh a bit there

b:cry I'm the CM for 4 of our games... b:surrender
    edited September 2013
    Options
    b:cry I'm the CM for 4 of our games... b:surrender

I'm sorry its just I couldn't pass up that Oppurtunity. PW should get more people to help ya man.
  • Daenastra - Raging Tide
    Daenastra - Raging Tide Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

Thanks for the heads up. Was starting to get worried.

You have my sympathies in regards to being CM for 4 games. Look at it this way, you are getting plenty of experience with dealing with disgruntled players. b:victory
This discussion has been closed.