best of each class

Options

Comments

• Anonome - Dreamweaver
    Anonome - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    mhm, but tbh after regen we only squaded 2 times, first time u follow my instruction and evne if sometimes u and natalie went alone, after i called u a few times u started doing what the squad was suposed to do, and the second time it was in a tw, u just went alone for the kills and not for what the tw needed. anyways it was a lost. not pointing or anything, ijs. and i know what u mean when u say that u tend to keep a group of people that u know well and work closely. it is hard to play with non ex calamitys/regenesis, and it is even harder if u never played with them- i guess thats why most ex calas/regens squad toghether all the time, for bhs,nws,or such.
    Why use my rl name tho? :(
  • bigdoodledorris
    bigdoodledorris Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I havent seen kokedokutun or w/e it is do anything impressive. struggle to tick my unsharded barbs charm. Goredawn is much more impressive to be honest. Atleast i feel threatened when he attacks. :|

edit: who is natalie o_O
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Graviora for every class. Everyone else sucks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Archer: SMASHnPEW
    BM: SMASHnTANK
    Veno: SMASHnKOS
    Barb: SMASHnRAWR
    Sin: SMASHnSTAB
    Mystic: SMASHnSMASH
    Wiz: SMASHnMAGE
    Seeker: SMASHnSPIN
    Psy: SMASHnFISH
    Cleric: SMASHnHEAL

Most of these are fictional, but I am pretty sure they would be the worst of each their respective classes
  • CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Archer: CreamDrinker
    Cleric: CreamDrinker
    Wizard: CreamDrinker
    Blademaster: CreamDrinker
    Barbarian: CreamDrinker
    Venomancer: CreamDrinker
    Assassin: CreamDrinker
    Psychic: CreamDrinker
    Seeker: CreamDrinker
    Mystic: CreamDrinker
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    hmm nig, u know bosk outgears me by far right? unless you consider flawless shards better than jades, vit stones or dot and such. and i still miss one +10 piece. far from the sun,nova,mezk with full +12 jades/dot/vit stones...very far

u have r9 recast ring, nw neck, sky cover upgraded. he doesnt.and i didnt know lordbosk were full jods. last time i checked him he wasnt. and yeah nova,sun are in another league, couse they +12 jods.
    Why use my rl name tho? :(

though u dont care, since u and ur friends say it in wc. sry then.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Graviora for every class. Everyone else sucks.

I did that already. Get on my level, yo~
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    and i didnt know lordbosk were full jods. last time i checked him he wasnt.

then check before comparing b:scorn
  • mryoshi03
    mryoshi03 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    u have r9 recast ring, nw neck, sky cover upgraded. he doesnt.and i didnt know lordbosk were full jods. last time i checked him he wasnt. and yeah nova,sun are in another league, couse they +12 jods.

nova dots r9r ring +10, 3 socket on rob and helmet.

u.u QQ
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Best oreo is Nemy \o/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Anonome - Dreamweaver
    Anonome - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

xD I'm kidding nige d:
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    then check before comparing b:scorn

i am telling u, last time i cheked him he wasnt full jods as u said. thats mean i cant compare?
    mryoshi03 wrote: »
    nova dots r9r ring +10, 3 socket on rob and helmet.

u.u QQ

yeah having full dots and ring r9r just +10 makes him less op....u kidding me? and those 2 less sockets in helmet and rob makes him sooo osquishy..............LOL he is in another league, thats for sure.
  • darknessofmy
    darknessofmy Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    i am telling u, last time i cheked him he wasnt full jods as u said. thats mean i cant compare?

yeah having full dots and ring r9r just +10 makes him less op....u kidding me? and those 2 less sockets in helmet and rob makes him sooo osquishy..............LOL he is in another league, thats for sure.

big different dots vs josd/ds
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    big different dots vs josd/ds

really? i though it was the same, can u teach me more pls? lol, i guess my english is so bad that u cant even understand that i was trying to be sarcastic.

what i said is that nova or the sun are in another league couse they are op, skill wise or gears, doesnt matter. they are op. at least to me. they can easily kill me, and i guess almost any1.

pd: u are really saying supernova is less op couse he is sharded dot? or couse he has 2 less sockets than others cash players like him? u are really very noob.
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I get called OP by plenty of people and I am still rocking over half my gear with flawless cits. Being OP is relative to what you are being compared to, the people that have both high refines and end game shards together tend to beat most people with lesser gear. Even with saying this you can still see the people who know how to play their class very well irrespective of gear. Sadly you don't tend to see a lot of these people in a pvp situation so comparing comes down to the nabs that are known...
  • barbaropwz
    barbaropwz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Archer: Heartz, DarkSkiesx
    Cleric: Aeliah, SonH
    Wizard: DeathProof
    Blademaster: Aelicia
    Barbarian: Jans, BigCojones
    Venomancer: Anonome, Pepoash
    Assassin: Zsw
    Psychic: Mezk, TheSupernova
    Seeker: IceBlade
    Mystic: Erytheia

f:bike
  • nixop
    nixop Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I havent seen kokedokutun or w/e it is do anything impressive. struggle to tick my unsharded barbs charm. Goredawn is much more impressive to be honest. Atleast i feel threatened when he attacks. :|

edit: who is natalie o_O

lol gore is worst sin you could mention (tho its not surprising since you still didnt learn how to play sin :/ you are remembered as most fail sin of dw for reason b:chuckle )

buffing with chill,sparking and attacking people with normal attacks at 0.20 rate

no gear in the world can help this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmNgD6A7EWM
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I get called OP by plenty of people and I am still rocking over half my gear with flawless cits. Being OP is relative to what you are being compared to, the people that have both high refines and end game shards together tend to beat most people with lesser gear. Even with saying this you can still see the people who know how to play their class very well irrespective of gear. Sadly you don't tend to see a lot of these people in a pvp situation so comparing comes down to the nabs that are known...

I remember the days i was considered skilled D: im just a complete nab now b:victory A very lazy nab b:cute
  • bigdoodledorris
    edited August 2013
    Options
    nixop wrote: »
    lol gore is worst sin you could mention (tho its not surprising since you still didnt learn how to play sin :/ you are remembered as most fail sin of dw for reason b:chuckle )

buffing with chill,sparking and attacking people with normal attacks at 0.20 rate

no gear in the world can help this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmNgD6A7EWM

If i was the worst sin explain how i beat players with twice my hp more often than not lol. When one of you characters can beat goredawn you cantrash him. The DPS you can do auto attacking with chilled DPS isnt a joke. The only reason you'd ever skill spamm is for the CC or if you were attempting to heirobug. Which no one here knows how to do so its safe to say, He is outplaying you while you think he is dumb for doing it. Goodfight. :L

Also i kill jans a few time, list me best barb pls. Any r9+10 unsharded players wanna play some 1v1's ? im looking for footage. Im still new at barb but i think we can all have some fun together !
  • tsyfall
    tsyfall Posts: 9
    edited August 2013
    Options
    If i was the worst sin explain how i beat players with twice my hp more often than not lol. When one of you characters can beat goredawn you cantrash him. The DPS you can do auto attacking with chilled DPS isnt a joke. The only reason you'd ever skill spamm is for the CC or if you were attempting to heirobug. Which no one here knows how to do so its safe to say, He is outplaying you while you think he is dumb for doing it. Goodfight. :L
    Hmmm.

Let us examine why CotD aps is idiocy. I will be comparing Twin Strike, the weakest skill an assassin has, to autoattack.
    Let's see. Using Goredawn's old gear:

Average damage: 92864 damage per hit.
    Autoattack: 92864 at .67 aps, which is 92864/1.5 seconds. That gives us an average dps of
    61909 per second.
    Twin Strike: 92864+2094 = 94958 in 1 second (channel+cast of twin strike). That gives us an average dps of 94958.

Basically, a sin autoattacking hits 50% slower than a sin using Twin Strike. And deals less damage while doing so.

Oh, wait. I guess you don't understand what most kindergartners do. I apologize for my insensitivity to your lack of intelligence, skill, and common sense, just to name a few.
    Please forgive me.

Goodfight. :L
  • bigdoodledorris
    edited August 2013
    Options
    tsyfall wrote: »
    Hmmm.

[You are one of the most pathetic examples of the worst of what the PWI playerbase has to offer. Considering that most servers are populated by baboons, insects, and other lesser creatures, that is saying something. Please, next time, consider using drugs to boost your intelligence. Getting arrested for drug use is shameful, but not as humiliating as getting arrested for pure idiocy.

Let us examine why CotD aps is idiocy. I will be comparing Twin Strike, the weakest skill an assassin has, to autoattack.
    Let's see. Using Goredawn's old gear:

Average damage: 92864 damage per hit.
    Autoattack: 92864 at .67 aps, which is 92864/1.5 seconds. That gives us an average dps of
    61909 per second.
    Twin Strike: 92864+2094 = 94958 in 1 second (channel+cast of twin strike). That gives us an average dps of 94958.

Basically, a sin autoattacking hits 50% slower than a sin using Twin Strike. And deals less damage while doing so.

Oh, wait. I guess you don't understand what most kindergartners do. I apologize for my insensitivity to your lack of intelligence, skill, and common sense, just to name a few.
    Please forgive me.

Goodfight. :L

You forgot to log your alt. You mention the fastest hitting skill. Lets compare that with something slower. Dont forget to include a players input time to the action time of the server tho, the use of windsheild and the chance for zerks + crits when hitting more frequently. :L. I understand someone added you to the super cool skype group where you all promote how good you are so you think you are a talented player, Ill stop here cos mods will lock thread soon for flaming. Goredawn is better than you and you are mad i get it. You cannot beat him and it makes you sad that you think you can do better but cant afford too or wont spend so that you can. Is understandable to be frustrated by being beat by noobs.
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    barbaropwz wrote: »
    Archer: Heartz, DarkSkiesx
    Cleric: Aeliah, SonH
    Wizard: DeathProof
    Blademaster: Aelicia
    Barbarian: Jans, BigCojones
    Venomancer: Anonome, Pepoash
    Assassin: Zsw
    Psychic: Mezk, TheSupernova
    Seeker: IceBlade
    Mystic: Erytheia

f:bike

Good good, I'm impressed. But... a few words.

Archer: Heartz (highest dps archer server, good use of genie), Merangelus (good genies, top of line gear, but also very good tw skills), DarkSkiesx (good timing of skills, needs 105 genie still)

Cleric: Aeliah (yours truly), SonH (a less tanky version of me with great combos and healing), The__Sky (deplorable gear but decent skill), SMASHnHEAL (cleric most tanky to physical dmg, decent combos), aclericintempestwhoalwayssealsofgodsmewhosenameIdontknow

Blademaster: Aelicia (very very good in group situations), Nigelus (undergeared but good combos), slewdem (easily best pk bm, excellent predictive leaping abilities, now deadlier with purge pole), Ex_tacy (very good group play, very good gear, needs work in 1vs1 pk)

Barbarian: Jans (easily best offensive barb), BigCojones (sucks at offense but great at tanking), Dsholder (good at pk and tw)

Venomancer: Pepoash (annoyingly well timed aoe seals in group situations), WackyTaffy (lots of well practiced combos for killing flag carriers in nation wars, good strategical play), Anonome, Chibiusa (always stealing chi, purging, turning into tiger, amping, and doing all the things venos should do)

Assassin: Zsw (best dph sin on server without question), Azzazin (probably one of the better dps sins the server has seen, though gear is horribly out of date), Goredawn (does a lot of stupid stuff, but has such incredible gear that he still wins a lot)

Psychic: The__Supernova (easily best offensive psychic), Mezk (always a pain to meet in Nation Wars), The__Sun + SkyIIa (ok skills but stellar gear makes them impossible to ignore)

Seeker: IceBlade (good use of belief, dmg you can't ignore), ShadeWarden (good combos, dmg you just can't ignore and tanky as heck)

Mystic: Damny (good gear, good combos and positioning in group situations), Xaner (sucky gear but very good combos), Erythiea (besides being gorgeous, is also quite skilled in group play)

Not necessarily a list of most skilled persay, but its a list of some of the 'notables', from my undoubtedly biased perspective. If you think you are a notable in the making, feel free to show me your stuff!

Cheers,

Aeliah
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    You forgot to log your alt. You mention the fastest hitting skill. Lets compare that with something slower. Dont forget to include a players input time to the action time of the server tho, the use of windsheild and the chance for zerks + crits when hitting more frequently. :L. I understand someone added you to the super cool skype group where you all promote how good you are so you think you are a talented player, Ill stop here cos mods will lock thread soon for flaming. Goredawn is better than you and you are mad i get it. You cannot beat him and it makes you sad that you think you can do better but cant afford too or wont spend so that you can. Is understandable to be frustrated by being beat by noobs.

lol, are you trolling? I can't tell if you're being serious.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • tsyfall
    edited August 2013
    Options
    GG (Stonk? I think?). Just GG~
    You forgot to log your alt.
    This is my main forum poster. I no longer have a main on PWI.

You mention the fastest hitting skill.
    Twin Strike, Condensed Thorn, Spell Cutter, Toxic Torrent, Raving Slash, Knifethrow all hit almost just as fast. They all hit faster than 1 autoattack and they all hit harder.

Slipstream Strike, Earthen Rift, Ribstrike, and other similar skills hit twice as hard and at the same speed.

Dont forget to include a players input time to the action time of the server tho, the use of windsheild and the chance for zerks + crits when hitting more frequently.
    A player can react to crits/zerks as shown by the video. A player, no matter how good, cannot react to getting 1shot or bypassed by a skill (as shown in the intro).

:L. I understand someone added you to the super cool skype group where you all promote how good you are so you think you are a talented player
    What Skype group...?

Ill stop here cos mods will lock thread soon for flaming.
    probably

Goredawn is better than you and you are mad i get it.
    ok, sure, he's better than me. Because obviously I didn't just spend an entire post proving I know better, more mathematically solid, ideas than he does.

You cannot beat him and it makes you sad that you think you can do better but cant afford too or wont spend so that you can.
    Nah, can't beat him. Don't need to, considering Zsw beat him with about half the soulforce in gear.

Is understandable to be frustrated by being beat by noobs.
    Imagine how people you kill feel.
  • bigdoodledorris
    edited August 2013
    Options
    lol, are you trolling? I can't tell if you're being serious.

you know me. Always. b:laugh Is hard not to when this guy who I dont know comes at me like a rottweiler full of rage over nothing. HOW DOES HE KNOW ABOUT DAT THO. Calm down kids. can the RT player leave the building.

Azz once i finish 100 culti we should play. I think I can do some good things on barb now. b:kiss
  • bigdoodledorris
    edited August 2013
    Options
    GG (Stonk? I think?). Just GG~

Put me on your special place of free gear and I'll teach you some things. I'm no noob sin, ik dph is better for people with the ability to use it but a player who spends ~1s deciding what skill to use next is better off auto attacking. Why do you care about this thread if you spend your time on other servers. pls leave. You know what im talking about ;)
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    you know me. Always. b:laugh Is hard not to when this guy who I dont know comes at me like a rottweiler full of rage over nothing. HOW DOES HE KNOW ABOUT DAT THO. Calm down kids. can the RT player leave the building.

Azz once i finish 100 culti we should play. I think I can do some good things on barb now. b:kiss

Less talk more culti. Then we shall see.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • bigdoodledorris
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Less talk more culti. Then we shall see.

am in delta right now, i have to type its boring sir ;(
  • tsyfall
    edited August 2013
    Options
    so You Are Stonk :d
    put Me On Your Special Place Of Free Gear And I'll Teach You Some Things.
    Teach me how to pretend to be as educated as a toddler? Or, as I suspect, you actually aren't pretending?

I'm No Noob Sin
    Clearly you are.

Ik Dph Is Better For People With The Ability To Use It But A
    Player Who Spends ~1s Deciding What Skill To Use Next Is Better Off Auto Attacking.
    This implies several things.
    1. Goredawn isn't good enough to DPH.
    2. Zsw is better off autoattacking.
    Explain please.

Why Do You Care About This Thread If You Spend Your Time On Other Servers. Pls Leave.
    Idiots, while sometimes frustrating, are most of the time rather entertaining.

You Know What Im Talking About ;)
    In regards to how the game works and how PvP works, I probably know a lot more than you do.
  • bigdoodledorris
    edited August 2013
    Options
    so You Are Stonk :d

I know who both people are. I was addressing azz. Aka aeliah. You havent fought me. You haven't been in the same server as me. You dont even know who I am. Please dont continue this conversation or find a forum for me to show you that I am indeed better than you are. You have the ability to do it I know you do. Stop raging bro. b:pleased

And ya thats me. erryone kno dat tho.