best of each class

Options

Comments

• bigdoodledorris
    bigdoodledorris Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    islashyou was a good friend of mine so I have nothing against him. But I told him many times to go full r9 and he always denied its usefulness. Now, there probably isn't a single person who can seriously claim that full r9 sins are useless.

Back when he was full +10 with vit stones and G13+12 daggers I was about to beat him about half the time with my gears which was at the time mostly +8 with G13+10. After he upgraded to full +12 with vit stones and r9 I was only able to beat him 5% of the time. However, aps was uncontestable back then as I was still able to drop almost anyone in one headhunt except the end game HA with full +10 or higher refines and the full +12 with josd DDs which were far and few in between.

The problem with him is that his strategy was either adapted to, or relies on being able to out dps all of his opponents.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCnhmTe9Ph0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CPwGxmAjk8

His most used tactic is Deep Sting > Auto Attack and it is enough to kill 90% of the assassins on the server back in the time. Basically that means he is 4 shotting everyone with auto attacks. He out dpsed Azzazin in triple spark while being unsparked. That implies a heavy gear difference.

However, with more end game players and the addition of r9rr, aps is rather outdated. You will not all the time out dps your opponent, and you will not necessarily always get the kill in 1 headhunt. It is hard to say how islashyou would fair in today's scenarios.

Although come to think of it. Nah, i bet 95% of the people will still die to auto attacks.

He speaks truth. Islashyou is a mad lad and what ever but many many players have much more skill than he ever did to say otherwise is blind and mislead. :| Whats the deal with all the fanboy'ing around these days btw. Back in the day there used to be consistent competition for who was best now its a circle jerk for op players ;/
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Oh Tuna i was referring to back then, he hasn't played in 1 year so he wouldn't be able to be the same as back then. But back then what really surprised me about him was his ability to survive. I thought he was extremely skilled at surviving, which is why the fights he had always took so damn long against an equally geared or higher geared opponent.

Not too sure if that's a compliment actually. Skilled Assassins should aim to end fights sooner than later, and not draw them out b:question

He had the best gears possible so there wasn't a single person better geared then him, so gears weren't really a problem.

Anyway, I never said I'm the best. I make way too many mistakes to be good. But as I've said, it's hard to say how he would perform vs someone who can stand up to his DD since he has let himself get kited alot and relies alot on auto attacks out dpsing his opponent by pure base damage alone.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Guess no one remembers islashyou for sin. He comes first then Zsw (sorry Tuna)

islashyou only had the gears advantage. Zsw , CrittyCat and Vanguardian (sorry for you, dont know how to exactly spell the name) are/were (CrittyCat quited if im right) better than slash.
  • bigdoodledorris
    edited August 2013
    Options
    islashyou only had the gears advantage. Zsw , CrittyCat and Vanguardian (sorry for you, dont know how to exactly spell the name) are/were (CrittyCat quited if im right) better than slash.

Lol crittycat and vanguardian. Pre' sure I twed almost every weekend and pked alot of hours a week and never saw vanguardian so i cant comment on his 'skill'. But critty ? b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Lol crittycat and vanguardian. Pre' sure I twed almost every weekend and pked alot of hours a week and never saw vanguardian so i cant comment on his 'skill'. But critty ? b:laughb:laughb:laugh

one of the 1st sin who understood the strength of full r9 / r9rr on sin with zsw.
  • bigdoodledorris
    edited August 2013
    Options
    one of the 1st sin who understood the strength of full r9 / r9rr on sin with zsw.

You know who had it first ? RexNero and Poetic. Zsw is a good sin but dont give him innovation points on that one, everyone know DPH was viable since long ago and people were trying it before r9 was released with varied success he was just one of the few who commited to learning the change and reaped the rewards of his hard work, I dont wanna take anything away from the guy, he is good but he didnt invent dph either. He is probably the best sin on server atm in terms of talent, though im sure soon enough Goredawn will learn and his gear difference will convince everyone he is the best much like slewdem's has, though slew did impress me today killing a 40k hp 3rd cast barb 1v1, naice, i guess i can post some comments once i get used to new pvp meta's I'm just a little bit sour about how grey and monotonous pvp seems here atm. lets make the drama. b:dirty

edit: im dumb holy ****. Thought you said was not with. still poetic was dph like 2 years ago and smashed face so gg.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    veins was also r9 +12 long before that many people had access to it. Doesn't really say much about him given most of his opposition had sub-par gear.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • bigdoodledorris
    edited August 2013
    Options
    veins was also r9 +12 long before that many people had access to it. Doesn't really say much about him given most of his opposition had sub-par gear.

5-0'd AznBloodV who hard outgeared him at the time, did lose to zero a few times though which was pretty hilarious.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I have never been one to pk/tw/nw/pvp much at all. Especially on my bm.

Archer: Vaud
    Cleric: SmashnHeal [RAWR *hides*]
    Wizard: Heamon (i know he still plays except I think he's mainly on his barb these days. melonheads.)
    Blademaster: (There isn't many I have noticed first hand) The one that comes to mind is someone who has already been mentioned. Aelicia?
    Barbarian: Throck
    Venomancer: Anonome
    Assassin: Zsw
    Psychic: The__Sun + TheSupernova (They make me just stay away from them while in nw. that just the 2 that comes to top of my mind obviously there are more.)
    Seeker: Mattiks
    Mystic: Asthariel (and IAetius) are both AWESOME mystics though there is indeed more than just them.

--- It's hard to know if its more their gear than the person behind the char/the skills... but I know that astha, and aetius are both AWESOME even without the gears... especially Asthariel.---

For the record I remember you Zero.

One more thing the reason its so hard to pick who is best is due to the fact more and more people are leaving the game, its getting a lot harder keeping track of who is the current "best"... albeit even back then it was still an opinion not much else from each person.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • bigdoodledorris
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I have never been one to pk/tw/nw/pvp much at all. Especially on my bm.

Archer: Vaud
    Wizard: Heamon (i know he still plays except I think he's mainly on his barb these days. melonheads.)
    Blademaster: (There isn't many I have noticed first hand) The one that comes to mind is someone who has already been mentioned. Aelicia?
    Barbarian: Throck
    Psychic: The__Sun + TheSupernova (They make me just stay away from them while in nw. that just the 2 that comes to top of my mind obviously there are more.)
    Seeker: Mattiks
    Mystic: Asthariel (and IAetius) are both AWESOME mystics though there is indeed more than just them.

--- It's hard to know if its more their gear than the person behind the char/the skills... but I know that astha, and aetius are both AWESOME even without the gears... especially Asthariel.---

For the record I remember you Zero.

One more thing the reason its so hard to pick who is best is due to the fact more and more people are leaving the game, its getting a lot harder keeping track of who is the current "best"... albeit even back then it was still an opinion not much else from each person.

I cant decide what the worse assumption you have made is but there is many and many of them are wrong, objectively, i am not zero. The rest is opinion but w.e.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I cant decide what the worse assumption you have made is but there is many and many of them are wrong, objectively, i am not zero. The rest is opinion but w.e.

Perhaps I misread your post/it was easy to incorrectly assume that you were zero... but nonetheless I do remember the name. (am so guessing i just misread it... ill have to go back and check it out... oh well.) xD

EDIT: Yup I misread it my bad... speed reading is not my strong suit. /o\ xD

As for the only other assumption I can see I made in that post... aye people leaving the game is far from the only reason it's hard to keep track of who is the current "best"... that was undoubtedly poor wording on my part. :$

(me) <-- I am so obviously not infallible, I do make mistakes. :$

That list was just made from memory of who tends to scare me away/6 people I KNOW who can play their character damn well regardless of their gear.

I still say even back "then" it was more of an opinion of who all was the best... we all had our reasons for thinking the world of some of the 'greats' that used to play.

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    He speaks truth. Islashyou is a mad lad and what ever but many many players have much more skill than he ever did to say otherwise is blind and mislead. :| Whats the deal with all the fanboy'ing around these days btw. Back in the day there used to be consistent competition for who was best now its a circle jerk for op players ;/

Not fanboying, i just spent months pk-ing with him when he was my hubby.. And i barely saw him lose. And he was anything but mad lol, just a major troll, you qq for dying he kills you more, you laugh at dying he gets bored and moves on to someone else. This describes alot of sins actually, just trolls having fun.
    edited August 2013
    Options
    You know who had it first ? RexNero and Poetic. Zsw is a good sin but dont give him innovation points on that one, everyone know DPH was viable since long ago and people were trying it before r9 was released with varied success he was just one of the few who commited to learning the change and reaped the rewards of his hard work, I dont wanna take anything away from the guy, he is good but he didnt invent dph either. He is probably the best sin on server atm in terms of talent, though im sure soon enough Goredawn will learn and his gear difference will convince everyone he is the best much like slewdem's has, though slew did impress me today killing a 40k hp 3rd cast barb 1v1, naice, i guess i can post some comments once i get used to new pvp meta's I'm just a little bit sour about how grey and monotonous pvp seems here atm. lets make the drama. b:dirty

edit: im dumb holy ****. Thought you said was not with. still poetic was dph like 2 years ago and smashed face so gg.

thing is, Rex was rich enough to get it on multiple chars. now i dont know if he bought it because he thought it would be good, or just because he had 100k usd to waste on pwi

as for poetic, youre right but, like it was said he outgeared everyone and by far
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Archer: N/A
    Cleric: Rexnero
    Wizard: RexNero
    Blademaster: N/A
    Barbarian: RexNero
    Venomancer: RexNero
    Assassin: RexNero
    Psychic: RexNero
    Seeker: N/A
    Mystic: N/A
  • Jabra_ - Dreamweaver
    Jabra_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Archer: Merangelus
    Cleric: Aeliah
    Wizard:not sure:(
    blade-master:Aelicia
    Barbarian: Melonhead for killing/ BigCojones for catapulting
    Psychic: Mezk
    Seeker: Shadewarden i think...
    Mystic: Requires new mystic
  • Anonome - Dreamweaver
    Anonome - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Who tf is Zsw?!
    Best Assassin: LegendMoon
    He's a legend b:dirty
  • SonH - Dreamweaver
    SonH - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Who tf is Zsw?!
    Best Assassin: LegendMoon
    He's a legend b:dirty

LegendMoon es le boss sin, undeniable talent and gear. The Mayans mentioned him as the one who will save the world from evil mankind. b:shocked
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

Thanks for the vote of support, however like all the rest of these types of threads it is mostly based on who people are friends of or who tend to pk more actively - never a true test of who is best. Unfortunately gear plays far too much of a role in current pk, so much that it outweighs skill.

My vote for cleric would be Aeliah by a long shot, yes he outgears most clerics on the server but his knowledge, timing and skill are what makes him great. Personally my skill is not at that level, I just have an interesting build and unique playstyle. Someone give me the coin to max my gears, I'm tried of looking at my flawless shards b:thanks
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Thanks for the vote of support, however like all the rest of these types of threads it is mostly based on who people are friends of or who tend to pk more actively - never a true test of who is best. Unfortunately gear plays far too much of a role in current pk, so much that it outweighs skill.

My vote for cleric would be Aeliah by a long shot, yes he outgears most clerics on the server but his knowledge, timing and skill are what makes him great. Personally my skill is not at that level, I just have an interesting build and unique playstyle. Someone give me the coin to max my gears, I'm tried of looking at my flawless shards b:thanks

EDIT: So modest. <3.. but yea still i can see you know your class well, and I know I for one would prefer you over 95%ish (very rough estimate) of the other clerics on server. *hides*

Agreed with every bit of it.. my list was indeed based more off of who I am familiar with... only 'true' friend on that list that I haven't lost touch with is the mystic Asthariel... I seen how badass they were before they got haxed gear.

As matter of fact only three people on my friends list in that list is... Asthariel, Heamon, and vaud, all of whom are extremely knowledgeable in their class.

It is indeed hard to truly say who is the definitive best.... especially when one person may falter in one specific element of this game, but truly does shine in another. (Sometimes even in very specific instances/places... but absolutely own at others.)

• Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    You can still tell if someone is bad at their class even with good gears. It's just hard to tell if someone else is better.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin

• Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Mhm indeed very true Zsw. You can definitely still tell who is horrible even if they have epic gears/good even if they have bad gears. (though in my honest opinion one class its hard to tell if its the gears or the person behind it... *cough* bms *cough* at least when it comes to pvp/mass pvp.)

Still I think there should be some leeway with failures... even the best fail at times due to unforeseen intangible, that aren't always obvious to others. Though as that old saying goes... "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"... it can be the same imho for the 'best' is in the eyes of the beholder.

Anyways... this is so going off topic as these kind of topics tend to do at some time or another. xD

• NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    i will remember all the persons here and when i kill them during nw or when i see they cant kill this lit non r9rr bm in nw i will pm and say...hey u didnt name me!!QQ b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

will name some ppl that currently play:
    sin: kokodetun or w/e u spell it. Z is good but as a solo player, he cant team wiht others.
    cleric: no doubt aeliah is the best skilled and geared cleric, but i will vote smash too.also aikana, she is very good cleric. perhaps one of the best cleric in server, if she gets aeliahs gear she could be more deadly than aeliah.
    bm: lordromeo,vegtblade or w/e u spell it, robmith is improving fast, slew, ladyalicia is annoying
    mistyc:eritbrelia or w/e u spell it, but i guess it is just for the gears. damy
    archers: ojimaru, and the always op archers like heartz and merangelus. but i liked ojimaru the most.
    psyc:lordbosk, he is op in gears but not as others op psycs. like apoo or nova or the sun. still lordbosk is a big thread.
    barbarians: nabuk or something like that, a relic barb, he is very good. very skilled. plugue is good too
    seekers: there are many good seekers around, from iceblade to libvorage or w/e u spell it.iceblade reamains too much on his gear than in skills, but he is good.
    wizards: i will have to say my close friend Antics. couse wiht what he has he does more than others wizards that are better geared. Dragslave is good too. and pooplio.
    venos: idk, i am not playing wiht many venos atm. so i cant give my opinion.
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Mhm indeed very true Zsw. You can definitely still tell who is horrible even if they have epic gears/good even if they have bad gears. (though in my honest opinion one class its hard to tell if its the gears or the person behind it... *cough* bms *cough* at least when it comes to pvp/mass pvp.)

Still I think there should be some leeway with failures... even the best fail at times due to unforeseen intangible, that aren't always obvious to others. Though as that old saying goes... "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"... it can be the same imho for the 'best' is in the eyes of the beholder.

Anyways... this is so going off topic as these kind of topics tend to do at some time or another. xD

Of course. Making 1 mistake doesn't mean you fail. I make mistakes and bad plays all the time. Sometimes because I'm desperate, (Gotta get the flag carrier), other times because I wasn't expecting it, ("Hmm well, I think i can probably tank that." "Nope."), and sometimes I'm just purely not thinking straight. (Rush into a group of enemy with no buffs? GG right there.) That neither means I'm pro nor fail.

However, some people make repeated mistakes, and do not correct their mistake. No offense to Hebbe, but we tried to get him to use his leaps for a very long time! Even in full +12, you're still going to die in focus fire. Use leaps to get out of there! Maybe he uses them more now. I haven't seen him for a while though.
    Z is good but as a solo player, he cant team wiht others.

My biggest weakness is perhaps working with new people. It was evident even back in Regenesis days. I tend to keep a group of people that I know well and work closely with them. But I guess thats just my personality. To be honest though, there aren't too many people who can keep up with the way I play decently enough to support me properly. It's not you, it's just me.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Did I won?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

My biggest weakness is perhaps working with new people. It was evident even back in Regenesis days. I tend to keep a group of people that I know well and work closely with them. But I guess thats just my personality. To be honest though, there aren't too many people who can keep up with the way I play decently enough to support me properly. It's not you, it's just me.

mhm, but tbh after regen we only squaded 2 times, first time u follow my instruction and evne if sometimes u and natalie went alone, after i called u a few times u started doing what the squad was suposed to do, and the second time it was in a tw, u just went alone for the kills and not for what the tw needed. anyways it was a lost. not pointing or anything, ijs. and i know what u mean when u say that u tend to keep a group of people that u know well and work closely. it is hard to play with non ex calamitys/regenesis, and it is even harder if u never played with them- i guess thats why most ex calas/regens squad toghether all the time, for bhs,nws,or such.
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    mhm, but tbh after regen we only squaded 2 times, first time u follow my instruction and evne if sometimes u and natalie went alone, after i called u a few times u started doing what the squad was suposed to do, and the second time it was in a tw, u just went alone for the kills and not for what the tw needed. anyways it was a lost. not pointing or anything, ijs. and i know what u mean when u say that u tend to keep a group of people that u know well and work closely. it is hard to play with non ex calamitys/regenesis, and it is even harder if u never played with them- i guess thats why most ex calas/regens squad toghether all the time, for bhs,nws,or such.

Yeah. I went alone with Natalie alot. I admit, we were mostly in it for the money at the time, and soloing = more points = more money. =/ Well that was when it was worth it and I cared about coins anyway. Now, not so much.

For tw, I realized that it was useless to defend. There was no way to hold it. I went to utilize my strength to support our catapults for a push. Their defense was weak and I was able to solo their entire defense squad, forcing them to call in more reinforcement.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin

• Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options

Aye cliches... another reason why it can be hard for someone who MIGHT be better to crack the top '10' of a certain class for people/a general agreement of pretty much everyone on any specific server.

I definitely had my cliches of people I usually did things with... but unfortunately pwe has ruined the instance I loved the most/ran the most with them... not to mention that quit the game JUST before the **** update to it. RIP old days of delta. D: After all cliches do tend to work real well when together... if one person makes a mistake, the other can be their as a back up to cover for the first person's mistake... or vice versa.

---

Also agreed Zsw :p

• bigdoodledorris
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Aye cliches... another reason why it can be hard for someone who MIGHT be better to crack the top '10' of a certain class for people/a general agreement of pretty much everyone on any specific server.

I definitely had my cliches of people I usually did things with... but unfortunately pwe has ruined the instance I loved the most/ran the most with them... not to mention that quit the game JUST before the **** update to it. RIP old days of delta. D: After all cliches do tend to work real well when together... if one person makes a mistake, the other can be their as a back up to cover for the first person's mistake... or vice versa.

---

Also agreed Zsw :p

cliques*

Sorry annoyed me alot.

Assassins are a mostly solo class. Sure subsea is a good debuff but the class was designed to solo. Thats why it has so much mobility and a free escape. You kill your target or targets and bail. Perhaps that is why you would think that about Zsw. idk.

Archers:I lost to truwarz like 4 times today and while the way he plays archer is unconventional he hits way to damn hard for a demon barb to sustain for any serious duration so I guess props to him for that.
    BM's: Cant comment. I cant kill BM's and they cant kill me. Its the way the patches panned out(+0 wep with rubbish rolls cant help though rite?). Havent really seen anyone do anything extrodianry in a tw or NW yet but tha Aelicia is a pest so she gets points.
    Veno: My nommy pre' gud.
    Barb: everyone hates him but ds outperforms his gear level hard on his barb. Rest seem to perform about averagely given their gear.
    Sin: Z obv choice, yafokinmommy smashes alot of face that he shouldn't so thats a good thing too i guess.
    Mystic: meh. No one impressed me yet. No one uses a good debuff sequence so no threat from those players as of yet.
    Wiz: Same as mystic. No one did anything I wasnt 100% expecting.
    Seeker: erm Livboree or w/e it was was giving me alot of headaches in one NW. Rest seem mediocre.
    Clerics: Same as everyone else.
    Psy: Soulforce is still unbalanced on this server so its hard to comment. th__sun prolly hasnt got worse so imma run with that.
    edited August 2013
    Options
    psyc:lordbosk, he is op in gears but not as others op psycs. like apoo or nova or the sun. still lordbosk is a big thread.

hmm nig, u know bosk outgears me by far right? unless you consider flawless shards better than jades, vit stones or dot and such. and i still miss one +10 piece. far from the sun,nova,mezk with full +12 jades/dot/vit stones...very far

anyway judging people who is best is hard. you can't count gears only, but its hard to see if someone is better than someone else, because gears make a huge difference. so have guess its an average

blademaster: Aelicia
    wizard :
    cleric : Aeliah
    archer : whathappend, Merangelus, Lidstrom cant choose
    veno : Anonome? dont really see other venos
    barbarian :
    assassin : Zsw, then KokoDeTun (hope i spell it right)
    psychic : not impressed by the OPs. most have gears, but thats all. at least thats what i get after beating some +10-+12 R9 back when i was +7 R9. so right now maybe Mezk?
    Mystic : hard to judge since some have end game gears and makes them super strong. but A_Raft did well in G15-16. unless can see all of them fight so can compare them, cant really choose.
    Seeker : K_Chonk seems to always do quite well in NW, and he doesnt have end game gears. Ebrithalia, purpleseeker, IceBlade, but again, some of them have OP gears compared to others.

so yay, how i see it is, this "who is the best" is useless, because its hard to compare players when their gears are different
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    cliques*

Sorry annoyed me alot.

Assassins are a mostly solo class. Sure subsea is a good debuff but the class was designed to solo. Thats why it has so much mobility and a free escape. You kill your target or targets and bail. Perhaps that is why you would think that about Zsw. idk.

Archers:I lost to truwarz like 4 times today and while the way he plays archer is unconventional he hits way to damn hard for a demon barb to sustain for any serious duration so I guess props to him for that.
    BM's: Cant comment. I cant kill BM's and they cant kill me. Its the way the patches panned out(+0 wep with rubbish rolls cant help though rite?). Havent really seen anyone do anything extrodianry in a tw or NW yet but tha Aelicia is a pest so she gets points.
    Veno: My nommy pre' gud.
    Barb: everyone hates him but ds outperforms his gear level hard on his barb. Rest seem to perform about averagely given their gear.
    Sin: Z obv choice, yafokinmommy smashes alot of face that he shouldn't so thats a good thing too i guess.
    Mystic: meh. No one impressed me yet. No one uses a good debuff sequence so no threat from those players as of yet.
    Wiz: Same as mystic. No one did anything I wasnt 100% expecting.
    Seeker: erm Livboree or w/e it was was giving me alot of headaches in one NW. Rest seem mediocre.
    Clerics: Same as everyone else.
    Psy: Soulforce is still unbalanced on this server so its hard to comment. th__sun prolly hasnt got worse so imma run with that.

:$ Actually ty for the correction I thought it was spelt wrong. Xd google/my interpertation failed me. /o\