best of each class

Options
intuition007
intuition007 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Tideswell (East)
who is best skilled of each class???

Archer:
Cleric:
Wizard:
Blademaster:
Barbarian:
Venomancer:
Assassin:
Psychic:
Seeker:
Mystic:

i ask cause i wanna no why tempest cant win with cser like fay, super, sun???
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Actually they can :) As a member of Vex the fight they gave us last saturday (which lasted around an hour) was well fought, balanced too, and I think both party's thoroughly enjoyed the battle. I hope to have more battles with them in due course ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • darknessofmy
    darknessofmy Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    cash players!
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Kind of a large question with multiple reason behind different view, so ill just throw some names i find that demark themselves on facts that do not include gears.

For BM, slewdem
    Cleric: Aeliah (has knowledge down to a science about pvp on clerics.)
    Sin: Zsw
    for all the other class, its either too split between persons or too biaised because of gear
    b:surrender
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Wizzie = Fay lololol /troll
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • bigdoodledorris
    bigdoodledorris Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    This thread again

Archer: any r9r3+12josd/diety
    Cleric: any r9r3+12josd/diety
    Wizard: any r9r3+12josd/diety
    Blademaster: any r9r3+12josd/diety
    Barbarian: any r9r3+12josd/diety
    Venomancer: any r9r3+12josd/diety
    Assassin: any r9r3+12josd/diety
    Psychic: any r9r3+12josd/diety
    Seeker: any r9r3+12josd/diety
    Mystic: any r9r3+12josd/diety
  • intuition007
    intuition007 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    This thread again

ok i edit my question

who is best skilled?
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    ok i edit my question

who is best skilled?

Longknife for all class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    For BM, slewdem
    Cleric: Aeliah (has knowledge down to a science about pvp on clerics.)
    Sin: Zsw

Agreed. The rest are open to debate.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • bigdoodledorris
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Lol if slewdem is as good as BM's get here I am very disapointed. I see him losing to other r9 players who are unsharded uncharmed and unrefined fairly frequently. A full JoSD bm shouldnt really die in a 1v1 if he is charmed. Its not really that hard to survive.

And the response to your new question in the eyes of the general population:

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    i ask cause i wanna no why tempest cant win with cser like fay, super, sun???

should I assume that this is some dyna-lowbie's poorly camouflaged e-peen stroking or proof that you have less than a pixel for brain since you can't realise that TW is not a battle of individuals?
    you only purge once #yopo
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Lol if slewdem is as good as BM's get here I am very disapointed. I see him losing to other r9 players who are unsharded uncharmed and unrefined fairly frequently. A full JoSD bm shouldnt really die in a 1v1 if he is charmed. Its not really that hard to survive.

Last I checked he wasn't full JoSD, in any case, 1v1 cc skillwise he is on point, I've yet to encounter a better bm and there are quite a few with better gear.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • bigdoodledorris
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Last I checked he wasn't full JoSD, in any case, 1v1 cc skillwise he is on point, I've yet to encounter a better bm and there are quite a few with better gear.

Explore youtube for 5 minutes and you will see 100 better bms. Most of you must not remember my m8 Xx_Zero_xX. Im pretty sure I can execute a stronger stunlock on my buffer bm. the timings are simple and the part where he hasnt mastered that is a little bit sad, if that is the best dw has to offer i fear for the next pwic.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    This dumb thread again. I nominate myself for all classes. Clearly I am the most skilled Blademaster, Wizard, Archer, Cleric, Venomancer, Barbarian, Psychic, Assassin, Mystic, and Seeker.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • marie10
    marie10 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Explore youtube for 5 minutes and you will see 100 better bms. Most of you must not remember my m8 Xx_Zero_xX. Im pretty sure I can execute a stronger stunlock on my buffer bm. the timings are simple and the part where he hasnt mastered that is a little bit sad, if that is the best dw has to offer i fear for the next pwic.

your mate was never a good bm :S
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I'll give Slew his due cause As of current date , he camps at west from dead bored thru intense active, i've see him undergeared then nicely geared. I know alot of other bms thats awsome from past to present and yes zero one of them, only other bm's i think i see out there much As of current date is Bubba,Frozen,Grape,Leo and few others (sorry if forgot some names). And only a few stayed to one class since they started. But now above mentioned are them pvpr's.

Theres alot of other bm's out there that can make jaw's drop. Hebbe, Wang, Extacy Abbod (however u spell it) Steel and the likes. Alot others that some dont see out there much or period. Hell i seen some past awsome Bm;s that recently came back and atm doing they push ups to get with the new change.

Hell there's alot ppl that make a person say "God Damn who is that?!"

Gotta give cred to them ppl that got they toons down to the science of it all, even with their genies. But also give more the cred to the ppl that is "As of date"

I dont lable myself one of them cause im still earnin.b:surrender
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Assassins? Whats that? There are no Assassins on this server.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
    edited August 2013
    Options
    O.O Yes there is, his name Zsw :P
    Team work is Flawless,

• ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    for me, one of the best BM right now is Aelicia. shes not famous because she doesnt pk, but one of the most annoying (the good way) BM. she knows what to do, knows how to choose targets. she is G16+10. if she had R9RR, she would be godly.
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    for me, one of the best BM right now is Aelicia. shes not famous because she doesnt pk, but one of the most annoying (the good way) BM. she knows what to do, knows how to choose targets. she is G16+10. if she had R9RR, she would be godly.

That's true, she always annoys me in our TWs.
    And as you said she doesn't even have r9rr stuff.

However I'm not sure if she's the BEST BM of the server... as I don't PK I can't say, really xD But she's very skilled, yeah
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/Hunkary - PWI Videos!

TW, NW, PvE and PvP videos :D
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Oh yeah almost forgot about that Bm too.
    Team work is Flawless,

• bigdoodledorris
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Oh yeah almost forgot about that Bm too.

b:shocked she hf me too much in tw, ****.
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Man, can't even name 10 people who are good at their class? GG b:shocked

And obviously there are no good sins cause you just gotta stealth > 3 spark > occult ice > auto attack. Throw in an ironguard for good measures, and make sure you shadow escape once you're done!
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin

edited August 2013
    Options
    And obviously there are no good sins cause you just gotta stealth > 3 spark > occult ice > auto attack. Throw in an ironguard for good measures, and make sure you shadow escape once you're done!

Unless you're Ds playing FlyRanger, then it applies to archers too apparently. Falls over at the stealth after though. Damn that long CD b:chuckle
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

>:(
    I nominate myself for all classes. Clearly I am the most skilled Blademaster, Wizard, Archer, Cleric, Venomancer, Barbarian, Psychic, Assassin, Mystic, and Seeker.

Get on my level bro. GG. Aso, reported for trolling! ;p
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • bigdoodledorris
    edited August 2013
    Options

you forgot to use maze steps, ur ded noob b:shocked , need learn combo.
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Just my own thoughts with my own reasons lol

Archer: Hard to say
    Cleric: Ofc Azzazins cleric lol
    Wizard: Nev cause she my wife ofc b:dirty
    Blademaster: Master He B me :P
    Barbarian: Throck
    Venomancer: Wacky
    Assassin: Zsw
    Psychic: Hard to say
    Seeker: Dont know the name of the person i have in mind but its like fighting a Boss
    Mystic: None come to mind not seen much
    Team work is Flawless,

• Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I tried to be somewhat serious.

Archer: I'd say Lidstrom or whathappend, even if they're not full 12 max sharded- i like their style. Merangelus will outlaste them, cos he's tanky tho - but he's boring in my eyes cos he only care for his K/D ratio kinda.
    Cleric: Aeliah, others cant even be considered lol.
    Wizard: DeathProof maybe? idk. better geared around tho.
    Blademaster: Slewdem.
    Barbarian: Depends on purpose.. Throck for killing. BigCojones or Reactionist for pulling catas.
    Venomancer: I'd say Anonome, in my eyes she outshine wacky by alot.
    Assassin: Zsw
    Psychic: Mezk
    Seeker: Uhm I guess it'll be Iceblade.
    Mystic: not many super geared around. if it came to pvp Thicket would win against me more than the other op mystics tho. But I'd say Erytheia probably. A_Raft is super geared, but i'd say both thicket and erytheia is better.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Guess no one remembers islashyou for sin. He comes first then Zsw (sorry Tuna)
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    islashyou was a good friend of mine so I have nothing against him. But I told him many times to go full r9 and he always denied its usefulness. Now, there probably isn't a single person who can seriously claim that full r9 sins are useless.

Back when he was full +10 with vit stones and G13+12 daggers I was about to beat him about half the time with my gears which was at the time mostly +8 with G13+10. After he upgraded to full +12 with vit stones and r9 I was only able to beat him 5% of the time. However, aps was uncontestable back then as I was still able to drop almost anyone in one headhunt except the end game HA with full +10 or higher refines and the full +12 with josd DDs which were far and few in between.

The problem with him is that his strategy was either adapted to, or relies on being able to out dps all of his opponents.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCnhmTe9Ph0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CPwGxmAjk8

His most used tactic is Deep Sting > Auto Attack and it is enough to kill 90% of the assassins on the server back in the time. Basically that means he is 4 shotting everyone with auto attacks. He out dpsed Azzazin in triple spark while being unsparked. That implies a heavy gear difference.

However, with more end game players and the addition of r9rr, aps is rather outdated. You will not all the time out dps your opponent, and you will not necessarily always get the kill in 1 headhunt. It is hard to say how islashyou would fair in today's scenarios.

Although come to think of it. Nah, i bet 95% of the people will still die to auto attacks.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin

• Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    islashyou was a good friend of mine so I have nothing against him. But I told him many times to go full r9 and he always denied its usefulness. Now, there probably isn't a single person who can seriously claim that full r9 sins are useless.

Back when he was full +10 with vit stones and G13+12 daggers I was about to beat him about half the time with my gears which was at the time mostly +8 with G13+10. After he upgraded to full +12 with vit stones and r9 I was only able to beat him 5% of the time. However, aps was uncontestable back then as I was still able to drop almost anyone in one headhunt except the end game HA with full +10 or higher refines and the full +12 with josd DDs which were far and few in between.

The problem with him is that his strategy was either adapted to, or relies on being able to out dps all of his opponents.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCnhmTe9Ph0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CPwGxmAjk8

His most used tactic is Deep Sting > Auto Attack and it is enough to kill 90% of the assassins on the server back in the time. Basically that means he is 4 shotting everyone with auto attacks. He out dpsed Azzazin in triple spark while being unsparked. That implies a heavy gear difference.

However, with more end game players and the addition of r9rr, aps is rather outdated. You will not all the time out dps your opponent, and you will not necessarily always get the kill in 1 headhunt. It is hard to say how islashyou would fair in today's scenarios.

Although come to think of it. Nah, i bet 95% of the people will still die to auto attacks.

Oh Tuna i was referring to back then, he hasn't played in 1 year so he wouldn't be able to be the same as back then. But back then what really surprised me about him was his ability to survive. I thought he was extremely skilled at surviving, which is why the fights he had always took so damn long against an equally geared or higher geared opponent.