HEX_AT - Heavens Tear
HEX_AT - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Suggestion Box
Im sure this has been asked for so many times but ill put it again.

Please could we have information added that says when that person last loged or now many days since the person last loged in the Guild menu ( Press G to display )

1. please add another coloum to do this.
2. use the current status so if they are "Online" it shows still but if they have been offline for a few days it will count and show this.

this will make it much easier to find active players for factions and mantain spaces not to mentchon give you and idea of whether someone has stoped playing.

You gave us better faction managment a few weeks ago, but we have been asking for this for a while.

Thanks,

Added Poll Update Below

Vote Status: -
Vote No 1 Status
Post edited by HEX_AT - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    "use current status so if they are "Online" it shows, but if they have been offline it will count and show" - HEX_AT - Heavens Tear

Offline (1h)

Offline (3h)

Offline (1d)

Offline (9d)

Offline (5m)

I think that would work "m" for month(s) up to 99, "d" for day(s) up to 30, and "h" for hour(s) up to 24
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HEX_AT - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2013
    "use current status so if they are "Online" it shows, but if they have been offline it will count and show" - HEX_AT - Heavens Tear

Offline (1h)

Offline (3h)

Offline (1d)

Offline (9d)

Offline (5m)

I think that would work "m" for month(s) up to 99, "d" for day(s) up to 30, and "h" for hour(s) up to 24

Thats the idea.

However counting in hours would put a lot of unnessary work to the server so i would vote to keep this by day. Hell even weeks would be better than nothing.

For instance it could say offline untill they have not loged for a week.. then i could show 1 week... 2 Weeks... 3 Weeks...

Lots that could be done on this so please lets get something like this!
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Don't think it's up to a faction leader to decide who have to be online 24/7. Want to banish someone from a faction: just do it!.

On English client we see online/offline however the French version just say who is online. Would be nice to have the same on English server so faction leaders can see the activity much easier. Main problem now is the many alts someone can have. There's no way to check how many hours they are online and we don't have to do it. There merit points come in: have a base? Ask members to do a basequest (lets say: minimum once per week).

edit: according to TOS -> 1y offline = account blocked
  • McBern - Archosaur
    McBern - Archosaur Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This kind of suggestion have been posted already, but until now there no update lol!
    We also suggested who recruited this particular player so leaders can give credit or reward to those execs or marshals that help the faction grow.
  • HEX_AT - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2013
    sjampie wrote: »
    Don't think it's up to a faction leader to decide who have to be online 24/7. Want to banish someone from a faction: just do it!.

Hum... i dont think the point of this is to control when people are online. More for faction mamagment for instance you can see who has loged and who has not. Giveing you room for others the chance to remove inactive people that have left and ALTs where people dont play.

the whole BQ thing only works if people do BQ and you have a base. My self i dont have a base and when i was in a faction with one i did not do that very often. Cant expect many people to do this really to many dailys as it is and more and more keep comimg. I do not play the game for that many hours either... So...

To be fair if people want this we need to have people say they want it!

So... i need your +1 if you want something like this. even if you dont want to comment just put +1 done!
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    +1

should have been ingame to begin with...
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I concur
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • HEX_AT - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2013
    WOW for something so Needed only a few posts?

Come on! +1 this if you like it.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I support this, it would be really useful and helpful :/
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yes, please. Even with officers in different time zones, it's sometimes hard to keep track of people. ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    +1

should of been in the game from day one
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • HEX_AT - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2013
    Voteing so Far!

01/08/13 - 15:32 GMT

YES! 10 100.00%
    NO! 0 0%

Please let others know about this in your guild!
  • Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I agree.

Also, when the guild leader, director and marshals have been offline for more than 5 months the lead should automatically go to the most active person in the guild. One of my characters has been in a guild for +3 years and I don't want her to leave it since it has a neat name, but everyone else in it have quit. But I don't play her anymore so I guess it's ok, just a bit annoying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heerohex#3018
    edited August 2013
    I agree.

Also, when the guild leader, director and marshals have been offline for more than 5 months the lead should automatically go to the most active person in the guild. One of my characters has been in a guild for +3 years and I don't want her to leave it since it has a neat name, but everyone else in it have quit. But I don't play her anymore so I guess it's ok, just a bit annoying.

I think your find if u submitt a ticket about this their is a possiblity you may be able to get the guild lead changed. If your the only one left in the guild and no one has Officer possition you may not have much luck with this. If its a few of you and you feel this will help then its worth a try...

I would just note that... if the leader comes back i would keep in mind that it was their guild and should they ask for it and have reasonable activity to think about that.. saying that tho they did leave the guild to go down hill.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    heero200 wrote: »
    If your the only one left in the guild and no one has Officer possition you may not have much luck with this.

If you are the only person in the faction, you are the leader
    you only purge once #yopo
  • heerohex#3018
    edited August 2013
    If you are the only person in the faction, you are the leader

Kinda, but with no probility of making the faction active. You need an officer possition for that.

if its just the name you want i would be as unsure to how they would work that. I know in the past factions have had managment changed due to stablity of the faction... 1 person is by no means a faction.

Anywaz thats Open suggestions.