[PWI: Rising Call] Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    RyuTiger - Raging Tide Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    How are venos gonna do new form quest in SOT, is the quest gonna be changed?
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

That's a pretty damn good question... f:stare
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Purple_fury - Sanctuary
    Purple_fury - Sanctuary Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    That's a pretty damn good question... f:stare

well the nether essence is in the boutique for 29 gold so guess venos probably will have to buy those now :o they are under the misc. tab
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Options
    well the nether essence is in the boutique for 29 gold so guess venos probably will have to buy those now :o they are under the misc. tab

Wow... That sucks... Glad I already did the quest... But seriously... f:horror
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Options

My wife did not do her quest yet b:cry kinda expensive to buy now, i guess we will wait when they bring skills for new form, cuz is not worth to invest those money and new form does nothing atm. b:shocked
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

Damn right. Good question :/
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Pretty sure the same mobs you need for that quest are still in there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited June 2013
    Options
    My wife did not do her quest yet b:cry kinda expensive to buy now, i guess we will wait when they bring skills for new form, cuz is not worth to invest those money and new form does nothing atm. b:shocked

Don't waste your money on the skill... If this is true, they have to bring it back... They just... Have to... And trust me, they will bring it back... Nothing's worse then a horde of pissed-off Venos... You can count on that... f:sneaky
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Don't waste your money on the skill... If this is true, they have to bring it back... They just... Have to... And trust me, they will bring it back... Nothing's worse then a horde of pissed-off Venos... You can count on that... f:sneaky

You are so right, to bad we did not do it before b:cry
  • douknowjello
    douknowjello Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I haven't tried the new aba yet but I'm pretty unhappy with the SOT changes. While the concepts in the new dungeon are cool, it really is brand new dungeon with the old seat skin on it so we've lost something. People are never going to be happy with an expansion when you take stuff away, especially when I'm hearing even well geared, skilled people are having difficulty completing it with 10 man squads.

And considering that there are books only available in seat and people have to do culti and other quests there, I think the old seat should have been left available and as it was. This new SOT could have been a second option for people to try when they wanted, or a completely new dungeon in itself named for a new time line or as a sister dungeon.

If these dungeons are going to be left as is, changes need to be made so people can get their quests done reasonably and also you need to make the skillbooks that only drop in seat and aba (especially aqua impact and spirit blast) available somewhere else as well.

And why are you overhauling things that didn't need fixed while Vana sits broken and dead?
  • vias9x7
    vias9x7 Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    It's a big update.

thank you lol its STILL updateing from this morning f:strive f:shh f:hehe
  • Gwendollyn - Dreamweaver
    Gwendollyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    My squad and I ran into some issues with the new SoT TM, we got in fine the first time, but we messed up with the dogs so we reset the instance and re-squaded. We then spent around an hour to an hour and a half attempting to get in, every time three to five people in the squad would dc and then be un-able to reconnect (It was similar to the old Delta dc glitch where after dc-ing you would be able to log in or force log onto your account). f:ouch
    Then when we finally got in, although the timer for the instance reset, the instance itself was empty; the quest for the leader to port us in would only port him in, as if he was sent back by a pink-ish light, the mobs wouldn't appear and the lights weren't there either. f:cry
    Has anyone else had a similar issue? f:faint

Edit: when I said timer for the instance, I meant that when we got back in it said "This instance resets in 4hr: 0m."
  • SweetPeas - Sanctuary
    SweetPeas - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I posted this earlier in the quality corner, but this seems like a better place to be heard.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1604971

Please, if you admins have the time. Thank you.
  • jahmalimorris
    jahmalimorris Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    i want to know why the didn't update to rising call it stoped and 729 WTF it is irritating damn what is going on ???b:angryb:angryf:angry
  • Suserak - Dreamweaver
    Suserak - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Well, excuse me... But I've know most of the ppl here long enough to tell their complaints are valid... And on top of that, I'm going to see it for myself as well... Is there anything else you would like to say?
    Ignore the trolls. b:thanks
  • Rubride - Lost City
    Rubride - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Yeah, I kinda disappointed in the new fb99 dungeons thanks to culty and the veno quest. I still haven't done mine >.<

I actually enjoy new ****. system.

Oh yeah, the auction house is not letting me sell my Twilight Temple mats.
    Getting back onto PWI again. Should be fun XD

Rubride - Lv100 Sage Amp Veno (2nd Reborn)
  • FishyFret - Dreamweaver
    FishyFret - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Meridian System is interesting, still learning but it's not bad.
    I'm liking the new pickaxe & speech bubble icons when clicking on things. f:cute

Now to tackle & conquer SoT & Aba f:strive
    FishyFret ~ Once 102 now Rebirthanated AA/LA Demon Cleric
    Chayyliel ~ Once 101 now Rebirthanated Sage Seeker
    f:cool
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Ignore the trolls. b:thanks

Yeah... Well, btw... I will be witnessing the caves as soon as one of them is the BH of the day... But mom (who is pretty OP geared) went with a bunch of ppl from one of the biggest TW faction on our server (R9, S3, etc) to SoT for Trial... 6 freaking party wipes... Granted, it was their 1st time in there... But really, if ppl with OP gear have so much trouble already, then how the hell are normal-geared ppl to survive in there... This just isn't normal... Will post another experience update once I've bin in there for BH myelf... Luckily my tank friend is pretty OP too so I hope he can protect me well enough on the run... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I'm grossly disappointed with the update.

The veno daily is glitchy and stupid. You cannot attack the npc/mobs that you're supposed to, you have to aoe the invisible target near them -- fix this. It's unacceptable.

The new seat and aba are ridiculous and exactly what I was afraid you people would do. Harder dungeon. Crappier drops. How the hell is anyone going to be able to do fb99 now? Are the other bosses even there anymore? Have you geniuses altered the culti to be compatible with the new layout? I doubt it. Again, unacceptable.

Yes the other bosses are still there. We can now teleport directly to each boss (thank you, jesus.)

Your tone is unacceptable. Maybe we should wait for someone to get to 99 culti and see if it's been changed? Let's not go jumping ahead of the gun here and saying it's "unacceptable" when you don't even know if the culti is changed :/
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Yeah... Well, btw... I will be witnessing the caves as soon as one of them is the BH of the day... But mom (who is pretty OP geared) went with a bunch of ppl from one of the biggest TW faction on our server (R9, S3, etc) to SoT... 6 freaking party wipes... Granted it was their 1st time in there... But really, if ppl with OP gear have so much trouble already, then how the hell are normal-geared ppl to survive in there... This just isn't normal... Will post another experience update once I've bin in there for BH myelf... Luckily my tank friend is pretty OP too so I hope he can protect me well enough on the run... b:shocked

It's not that hard outside of a couple spots you won't even visit if you're just there to do BH.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited June 2013
    Options
    It's not that hard outside of a couple spots you won't even visit if you're just there to do BH.

Ah... That's good to know I guess... Can't wait to try it out... But then still, my Psy needs Culti in there sometime soon... Also something that makes me worry a little... f:shame
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Options
    morai books from the advanced npc cant be traded or even account stashed now? wth b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sidwinder - Heavens Tear
    Sidwinder - Heavens Tear Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    morai books from the advanced npc cant be traded or even account stashed now? wth b:angry

I'm pretty sure the advanced books that you need 3500 prestige for could never be traded or stashed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I'm pretty sure the advanced books that you need 3500 prestige for could never be traded or stashed.

i used one of my other chars to pass a advanced skill a while ago :O maybe it was glitched that time o.O lame
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sidwinder - Heavens Tear
    Sidwinder - Heavens Tear Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    i used one of my other chars to pass a advanced skill a while ago :O maybe it was glitched that time o.O lame

I know the lvl 80 books can be traded, catshopped, and stashed so maybe it was those you put into stash and just got mixed up?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I know the lvl 80 books can be traded, catshopped, and stashed so maybe it was those you put into stash and just got mixed up?

nah was flame tsunami its a advanced one :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyAgrona - Archosaur
    LadyAgrona - Archosaur Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Seriously? I thus far see nothing of much use but plenty of aggravation. Ugh...
  • childplay
    childplay Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Which quest enables u to get the items for the matchless wing upgrade?
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    childplay wrote: »
    Which quest enables u to get the items for the matchless wing upgrade?

Trophy Mode. Not sure whether its Aba or SoT or both?
  • vias9x7
    vias9x7 Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    ok... here's what my screen looks like when its updateing (links to my facebook) :

https://www.facebook.com/georgianpixie#!/photo.php?fbid=504006703003872&set=a.175482452522967.44212.100001836410715&type=1&theater

i added a description for each issuse on the photo ^ plz look at photo, THEN tell my wth is wrong

f:worry f:shh f:faint f:sweat

ps lol in my pokemon white i choose snivy as my starter and it totally reminds me of this guy > f:angry < i named him snickers xD