Options
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    v4liance wrote: »
    Obtaining +3 atk gems?

- Val

Hey, You! probably made a spelling mistake, probably pointed out before. We are not getting +3 atk gems, they are +2, might want to change that. It will cause endless QQ and questions b:chuckle
  • Joseamc/ - Lost City
    Joseamc/ - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Val

Could pwi change time of NW and put at 14: 20 west server at least all part of world is in decent time zone not only USA time zone
    at this hour europe is in decent time zone to and in currently time of NW europe is always at 3 am or 4 am

ty b:pleased
  • bakiluak
    bakiluak Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    seriuously, i play assasins, i dont get what i expect to come in ur new updates. i want u bring Chaos Crosser ( another R9rr upgrade ). when this dags will come to the server ? its avaiable in encyclopedia. i am really waiting for this weapon... thats y i dont want to upgrade my R9 dags into Adversity. please need info.. ty Gm.
  • leontoxic
    leontoxic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    i was hoping this new update was going to add support to windows 8, but it's more glitchy than it was before, 2 minutes in and my client already crashed. Every single time this happens, i have to verify the game, and repeat every time i want to play. I was told this problem was going to be solved but it never changed.
    Now my question is, is this game ever going to support windows 8?
  • bakiluak
    edited June 2013
    Options
    v4liance wrote: »
    Yep.

1. Nope.
    2. Yep, ish. We'll be outlining the new Nation Wars maps over the next few days.
    3. Yep. Keep your eyes peeled for an indepth look at the Venomancer update!
    4. We'll be updating the PW Boutique with new items and new sales.

i dont get what i expect in your new updates. i have assasins with R9 dags, i m waiting for the Chaos Crosser !!!!! when will u bring this dags into the server ? this dags is available in encyclopedia, thats y i dont wanna upgrade my dags into Adversity. pls need info... i want Chaos Crosser sooooooo baddddddddddd
  • leontoxic
    edited June 2013
    Options
    bakiluak wrote: »
    seriuously, i play assasins, i dont get what i expect to come in ur new updates. i want u bring Chaos Crosser ( another R9rr upgrade ). when this dags will come to the server ? its avaiable in encyclopedia. i am really waiting for this weapon... thats y i dont want to upgrade my R9 dags into Adversity. please need info.. ty Gm.

Chaos crossers are rrr9 daggers for a different client version (chinese version i think), they're equal to adversity daggers, they wont be coming to PWI
  • bakiluak
    edited June 2013
    Options
    leontoxic wrote: »
    Chaos crossers are rrr9 daggers for a different client version (chinese version i think), they're equal to adversity daggers, they wont be coming to PWI

nah.. Adversity has no Interval and attack lvl only 40 +25 ( if ur lucky, u get 25 attack lvl more ), but Chaos Crosser attack lvl is fix ( +70 ) and have so nice interval 0.01.. so its totally different :)
  • Praxalis - Archosaur
    Praxalis - Archosaur Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Adversity is what we got INSTEAD of chaos crosser b:shutup

Seriously fish complaining he's not OP enough is silly-wait until we get "R10" or something then we might see some version it...
  • bakiluak
    edited June 2013
    Options

Seriously fish complaining he's not OP enough is silly-wait until we get "R10" or something then we might see some version it...

if R9 dags has interval like R9 bow.. i will not asking for chaos crosser. btw, being aps sins is the best for pve or pvp. CRIT + ZERK + ATTACK LVL + INTERVAL = U DIE !!!! LOL
  • leontoxic
    edited June 2013
    Options
    nah.. Adversity has no Interval and attack lvl only 40 +25 ( if ur lucky, u get 25 attack lvl more ), but Chaos Crosser attack lvl is fix ( +70 ) and have so nice interval 0.01.. so its totally different :)
    i never said they were equal in stats, i said they were equal in reforging levels, go to database and see what it takes to reforge them, same as adversity. it's for other client versions, not ours, and this question has been answered before, just gotta go and read forums a bit, not hard to do.
  • bakiluak
    edited June 2013
    Options

if R9 dags has interval like R9 bow, iwillnot asking for chaos crosser. btw, Being aps sins is the best for pve or pvp. sins is about speed killing, and Crit + Zerk + attack lvl + aps = u die !! lol
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    We are never getting CN's r9rr so you can just go ahead and get our r9rr daggers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • daxxor
    daxxor Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    game keeps crashing in the log in window right after i choose a character. any way to fix this?
  • Praxalis - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    Options
    if R9 dags has interval like R9 bow, iwillnot asking for chaos crosser. btw, Being aps sins is the best for pve or pvp. sins is about speed killing, and Crit + Zerk + attack lvl + aps = u die !! lol

b:cute

And I will laugh as you get one shot by any R93rd cast the moment you unstealth if you do nothing but shard attack lvl and zerk someone. There is such a thing as making sure you don't lag double post ;-; Anywho this is completely getting off topic-see everyone in-game :3
  • leontoxic
    edited June 2013
    Options
    daxxor wrote: »
    game keeps crashing in the log in window right after i choose a character. any way to fix this?

u gotta verify the client. I'm already on my second time verifying, only works for a little while til i find another part of the map that crashes me back again.
  • Handel - Dreamweaver
    Handel - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    daxxor wrote: »

same.
  • bakiluak
    edited June 2013
    Options
    b:cute

And I will laugh as you get one shot by any R93rd cast the moment you unstealth if you do nothing but shard attack lvl and zerk someone. There is such a thing as making sure you don't lag double post ;-; Anywho this is completely getting off topic-see everyone in-game :3

so if R9rr cannot 1 shot me, it means they are failed as R9rr. hahahahahahahaha... while i can kill Barb +12 R9rr ( whitout brumble / veno buffs ) 1 vs 1 in Nation Wars... b:victory
  • leontoxic
    edited June 2013
    Options
    so if R9rr cannot 1 shot me, it means they are failed as R9rr. hahahahahahahaha... while i can kill Barb +12 R9rr ( whitout brumble / veno buffs ) 1 vs 1 in Nation Wars... b:victory

uh, if you're a sin you're a 1 shot unless you're fully r9rr, even fully vit +12ed, as long as u got aps set you're easy to kill, i've 1 hitted many before. and killing barbs even if they're fully +12 r9rr isnt a hard thing to do rofl. by the way you talk i bet u even made that up.
  • Praxalis - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    Options

b:shutup

Now youre just trolling *R9rrr Im sure you can kill any second cast just fine *rolls eyes* (since most of them don't end-game shard like they used to in preparation for re-rolling to 3rd). Move along.

@ people reporting game crashes-urrrrghh I hope I dont spend my morning verifying my moms visiting me soon kewkew
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    already verified z.z still same issue
  • bakiluak
    edited June 2013
    Options
    leontoxic wrote: »
    uh, if you're a sin you're a 1 shot unless you're fully r9rr, even fully vit +12ed, as long as u got aps set you're easy to kill, i've 1 hitted many before. and killing barbs even if they're fully +12 r9rr isnt a hard thing to do rofl. by the way you talk i bet u even made that up.

im not fully +12 nor r9rr... but i know how to play my sins lol... i stunt him, spam extreme poison to him, then i go 3 sparks and use immune pots after immune from sparks gone.. impossible to kill barb R9rr +12 without nice combo skills. hahahahh.. ya, i made it...
  • bakiluak
    edited June 2013
    Options
    b:shutup

Now youre just trolling *R9rrr Im sure you can kill any second cast just fine *rolls eyes* (since most of them don't end-game shard like they used to in preparation for re-rolling to 3rd). Move along.

@ people reporting game crashes-urrrrghh I hope I dont spend my morning verifying my moms visiting me soon kewkew

im just asking chaos crosser wtf ? cuz i want that weap lol... i dont care if they 1 shot me or not..
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    where's the undocumented changes thread? QQ b:laugh ... ast u've been lazy today ....too busy with sweetybotf:strive?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Can we start banning people from the forums that insist on having stupid five page long conversations like this with the bot? Or just make it so she doesn't respond to this stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Since the expansion has been released, and many questions have already been answered in this thread, as well as the derailment of the thread in the last 3 pages, this thread can be unstickied and closed.

If the thread does serve more purpose, please re-open it Val!
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Can we start banning people from the forums that insist on having stupid five page long conversations like this with the bot? Or just make it so she doesn't respond to this stuff.

Sweetie's ignore command is a wonderful thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Sweetie's ignore command is a wonderful thing.

Yepppp

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.