The most fail bm ever (me)

Options

Comments

• Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
    Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Didn't watch all the videos, but BMs losing to Clerics is unheard of on my server lol..

Try using a chi drain genie, spam magic marrow, work on stunlocks and using reckless rush as a finishing skill, not an opening skill and I can guarantee your fights won't last 2 minutes.

As a side note, not sure why you used HF so often when they were plume shelled, have purify proc and had faith, waste of spark imo. Better saved for a Dragon Bane combo that won't be affected by purify or faith.

I still feel like Dragon Bane is way under-used in PvP, maybe because of the cool-down, but it can be very extremely useful against the R999 casters along with Blade Hurl.
    Thanks for the feedback dan.. make a vid on u vs cler id like to see that. And yes i keep hearing chi drain genie.. ill for sure have to work on that.. but was more of a test what i cud do with those 2 genies in vid..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    - Sage BM 0.87aps and loving it <3
    youtube.com/channel/UCaZIAPCmpfzSc1ly3mbhjdg
    pwcalc.com/ec23068c36b42d0d somewhere close
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    True i only pked with r9 and after that on this toon.. (not my first one) back then tho things were alot different i was doin aps pvp.. so yeah still learning the axe way.. and when we fought i didnt have+11 . But like i said when ur happy with ur gear lets do another.. u keep saying i cant kill you.. but i have.. not an excuse i gave up... none of the other bms did i had a 25 min fight with wei too which cud have gone either way.. did he quit? No .. and u keep saying ur so godlike.. well wheres any proof of that? I see no videos heck i dont even see u on pvp rankings... untill u actually do somthing to prove your as good as u think dont do it just makes u look more sad. And reallyy fix ur eyes the 1v1 with dylena was self buffed on both ends...

lol i was gear checking you every step of the way in our 1v1 and when have i given up? the one legitmate 1v1 we did was over 25 mins long, and even with weiwei was 40mins, ask him, hes the one who told me so i'll take his word over your own as you seem to try to push your own agenda. and ok, whose the other bm you had? you say you pk'd on him so much, who is it? and lol i was on vent with dylena at the time, again trying to push your own agenda making yourself look better than you are. i'll gladly 1v1 you and have. the only time you killed me during a real fight was when i switched to tt99 to aps which still took you awhile and an hf mire zerk crit to do. im not in pvp rankings because unlike some, i dont pk to be in rankings or to farm kills, i play the bm as a support, which rankings arent even worth mentioning tbh, 95% of the people on it, only farmed lower lvls for the kills. but you can go on trying to paint a picture on forums for the others to think better of you and continue to back down from elv and kastus and whoever else in 1v1's. once my net is fixed and my axes are done we can 1v1 all day long b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
    edited May 2013
    Options
    lol i was gear checking you every step of the way in our 1v1 and when have i given up? the one legitmate 1v1 we did was over 25 mins long, and even with weiwei was 40mins, ask him, hes the one who told me so i'll take his word over your own as you seem to try to push your own agenda. and ok, whose the other bm you had? you say you pk'd on him so much, who is it? and lol i was on vent with dylena at the time, again trying to push your own agenda making yourself look better than you are. i'll gladly 1v1 you and have. the only time you killed me during a real fight was when i switched to tt99 to aps which still took you awhile and an hf mire zerk crit to do. im not in pvp rankings because unlike some, i dont pk to be in rankings or to farm kills, i play the bm as a support, which rankings arent even worth mentioning tbh, 95% of the people on it, only farmed lower lvls for the kills. but you can go on trying to paint a picture on forums for the others to think better of you and continue to back down from elv and kastus and whoever else in 1v1's. once my net is fixed and my axes are done we can 1v1 all day long b:chuckle

So first its 15min and u sayd u laid down.. now its 25 and u didnt .. LOL who is the one trying to make themself look btr now? And wit wei it was 25.. sorry u just wudn survive so long.. and y are u still mentioning kastus? Ask him he lost 98% of the 1v1 we lately done. And you were in vent with dylena thats cool i happen to have the whole thing on fraps and it was selbuffed... fix ur eyes. As far As selbuffed 1v1 .. have nvr turned down any1 else but elvenne.. at least he has skill to back up his claims unlike certain bm's ... and as for our so called 1v1 .. its ur choice to go aps not my fault it ended killing u.. and u not knowing my other toons .. why wud i give u that info id just rather keep em where thayre at a secret.. easyer to spy on niblets when u they dont know..oh and ps. Ur eyes still deceive u cause it wasnt a zerk crit that u died to it was a regular crit.. zerk one ud die 1 hit without hf mire..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    So first its 15min and u sayd u laid down.. now its 25 and u didnt .. LOL who is the one trying to make themself look btr now? And wit wei it was 25.. sorry u just wudn survive so long.. and y are u still mentioning kastus? Ask him he lost 98% of the 1v1 we lately done. And you were in vent with dylena thats cool i happen to have the whole thing on fraps and it was selbuffed... fix ur eyes. As far As selbuffed 1v1 .. have nvr turned down any1 else but elvenne.. at least he has skill to back up his claims unlike certain bm's ... and as for our so called 1v1 .. its ur choice to go aps not my fault it ended killing u.. and u not knowing my other toons .. why wud i give u that info id just rather keep em where thayre at a secret.. easyer to spy on niblets when u they dont know..oh and ps. Ur eyes still deceive u cause it wasnt a zerk crit that u died to it was a regular crit.. zerk one ud die 1 hit without hf mire..

lol 2 different fights, the one i sat down with i just locked you for 15 then sat down, the one i was seriously fighting was 25. lrn2read
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
    edited May 2013
    Options
    hmm yeah and i just poofed u in what 5 hits a moment ago b:laugh and no hits even critted.. so idk .. come bck when you have the gear..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    This thread is going south, if personal banter is not kept in pm, this topic will get locked i believe.
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    even if i lost 1 fight to you, why dont u post our 3 1 v 1, so everyone can see how "good" you are at stun locking, also i would like to watch the 5-0 roll u got from Elvenne. When u can thanks.
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Ill try to upload those this or nxt wknd... depending on my connection.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Nice videos. b:victory
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    MagicChu - Sanctuary Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I haven't played this game in a year but I could still remember some small BM tricks.
    1) Get elemental buff from someone before the fight. That way your stun will still work if they expel themselves.
    2) Find a combo of chain stuns and attacks that you are comfortable with and practice that. You can change it as the fight goes on but trying to figure out a combo in the middle of a fight will slow you down.
    3) In the world of PvP, it's either dex or str genie for a bm. Dex if you want to get out of sticky situations and spam ultis. Str genie is good for dmg. Have you thought about a chi draining genie? Against wizards, especially demon ones, it is amazingly effective. Another trick (if they haven't fixed it...which I doubt) is to use whirlwind genie skill on ppl who jump, drops, or teleport through the air but is still in the middle of dropping down. That is as effective as stunning them cause pwi won't let them use any skill while stuck like that.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I haven't played this game in a year but I could still remember some small BM tricks.
    1) Get elemental buff from someone before the fight. That way your stun will still work if they expel themselves.
    2) Find a combo of chain stuns and attacks that you are comfortable with and practice that. You can change it as the fight goes on but trying to figure out a combo in the middle of a fight will slow you down.
    3) In the world of PvP, it's either dex or str genie for a bm. Dex if you want to get out of sticky situations and spam ultis. Str genie is good for dmg. Have you thought about a chi draining genie? Against wizards, especially demon ones, it is amazingly effective. Another trick (if they haven't fixed it...which I doubt) is to use whirlwind genie skill on ppl who jump, drops, or teleport through the air but is still in the middle of dropping down. That is as effective as stunning them cause pwi won't let them use any skill while stuck like that.

Awesome things doc (chu), i not play much as well, so can't really try them out. Didn't know number 3 at all.
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

<3 Leap Back's Focused Mind effect at 6:00 resisiting a zerk crit. Love when that happens.

And yah, we've criticized heavily how slow Blondeh's clicking everything method is. It's a good thing they're one weapon only because the weapon swapping for fists to DBB+stun you through expel would have taken them longer than expel lasts.

WTB Sage Phys marrow? (WTB Demon bell, lol)
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
    edited June 2013
    Options

Burn? Lol yes kastus burned moar money got new gear and learned to expel vs me like a baws and spellcutting flame tsunami b:dirty ppl do improve he did both gear and play style.. congrats again to kastus b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Superfeng - Lost City
    Superfeng - Lost City Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

Wow... blonde is so bad...,.........b:shocked
    Superfeng - Level 101 Lost City Blademaster, retired.
    edited June 2013
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPddmpAKgOA

theres the latest.. its long b:chuckle meh just realised watching it that its misseing the rest of the matches with DS .. but ohwell he won twice after that 1 on the vid.. Dk how that black screen ended there QQ and seems one match with Dylena is twice there ... so much fro editing being a good idea at morning hours :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • _Impulse - Heavens Tear
    _Impulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I stopped watching when I noticed you weren't yellow anymore. :(
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I stopped watching when I noticed you weren't yellow anymore. :(

b:laugh i swap colors fast
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Nalvaes - Raging Tide
    Nalvaes - Raging Tide Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Hey Blondeh f:fan
    Chaos is an ally not something to avoid...After all, how can your foes stand up to you if they have no idea what your next move will be?

Gear and weapons may make strong opponents but even a strong foe can be felled by the right tactics...
  • HeavenxDoom - Lost City
    HeavenxDoom - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    i call it bs how many times did hits resist

and hes a LA but the bm looked more like la then the sin

end game pvp sure is dead

worst pvp ever when sin look more tanky then a bm
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    i call it bs how many times did hits resist

and hes a LA but the bm looked more like la then the sin

end game pvp sure is dead

worst pvp ever when sin look more tanky then a bm

Blondy played that horribly but that aside.

1v1 survival in pwi is about control and immune timing more than base stats.

level 10 tidal = 25% chance to get 2 stuns off for a kill though you can work around this self buffed with demon DB at R9 and R999 tier. It was a pretty normal amount of resists
    Gifs are hard to make work here
    edited June 2013
    Options
    17 weps lol ggl with that... and as far as using demon skills i am still sage and will remain sage... and i believe this is being commented on the fight i had with kastus well... a +12 r99 sin with like 170 att lvls does kinda hurt especially when theres condensed and apo to add elemental dmg.. and trying to stun a sage tidal sin... yeah gl to those who try... the onlu times sins are killable to ne is btwn tidal cd.. and kastus made good use of expel durong those times... i know theres ways around it but rlly wasnt expecting that much expel spam since before he didnt even use it / have it .. that topped with the +12 armour hp and r9 ring recast defences.. well go do btr urselfs.. im looking forward to see you do any btr.. and ive done previously much btr vs kastus but hey if u keep on fighting same enemies theyre bound to adapt and make u adapt too.. now that i know hes style i got few things i can swap around to do btr.. every1 looses some an wins some. All that in mind thats just a few fights i had with him. Ofc he doesnt post the times he died before hes change of tactics and gear. But idm it well deserved win for him. And as a side note these are not just some random ppl in pk mode i keep fighting theyre all or at least most of them amongst the best ones in our server. Also i aint done with my gear at all. And theres ofc allways more adpting ahead. And commenting bout a lvl10 skill?? No serious pvper has any lvl 10 theyrr all sage/demon.. but yeah constructive critisizm is ok but just plain out say it was horrible.. well i urge u to grab ur own recording ssoftware look for the best geared and skilled ppl in ur server and record that .. things aint allways as blavk and white ad they seem in skill sdescriptions...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    Options
    17 weps lol ggl with that... and as far as using demon skills i am still sage and will remain sage... and i believe this is being commented on the fight i had with kastus well... a +12 r99 sin with like 170 att lvls does kinda hurt especially when theres condensed and apo to add elemental dmg.. and trying to stun a sage tidal sin... yeah gl to those who try... the onlu times sins are killable to ne is btwn tidal cd.. and kastus made good use of expel durong those times... i know theres ways around it but rlly wasnt expecting that much expel spam since before he didnt even use it / have it .. that topped with the +12 armour hp and r9 ring recast defences.. well go do btr urselfs.. im looking forward to see you do any btr.. and ive done previously much btr vs kastus but hey if u keep on fighting same enemies theyre bound to adapt and make u adapt too.. now that i know hes style i got few things i can swap around to do btr.. every1 looses some an wins some. All that in mind thats just a few fights i had with him. Ofc he doesnt post the times he died before hes change of tactics and gear. But idm it well deserved win for him. And as a side note these are not just some random ppl in pk mode i keep fighting theyre all or at least most of them amongst the best ones in our server. Also i aint done with my gear at all. And theres ofc allways more adpting ahead. And commenting bout a lvl10 skill?? No serious pvper has any lvl 10 theyrr all sage/demon.. but yeah constructive critisizm is ok but just plain out say it was horrible.. well i urge u to grab ur own recording ssoftware look for the best geared and skilled ppl in ur server and record that .. things aint allways as blavk and white ad they seem in skill sdescriptions...

Wow you're worse at typing words that I am and I'm dyslexic

A: expel is a joke
    B: elemental damage from con thorn/wood pot is craptastic on skill spam.
    C: Its common sense that you play as conservatively as possible while tidal is up.
    D: HF is horrible in 1v1's
    E: 2 spark pots/IG's are not the only damn apocs in the game.

There are some skills that do not zerk at level 11, sage nox gas gets its AOE reduced to like....a thrid norm size etc. Some skills are flat out better at 10.

Posting video's on youtube =/= pro, I mean look at you. Spam high shi cost skills on immune targets? bhodi in from 20 miles away? Use leaps badly? Have a **** geni build? Autoattack with axes? Open with rush? So pro mang.

And lastly no, with a few gear swaps, sins bounce (3 spark power dash EP mire blah blah blah, if you let someone set up THAT much on you thats just bad play). Oh wait, gear swaps, you dont know how to do those.

Sorry but if you think your good at the class, at all, ever, your bloody deluded. my constructive criticism is "learn the absolute basics of your class"
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Wow you're worse at typing words that I am and I'm dyslexic

A: expel is a joke
    B: elemental damage from con thorn/wood pot is craptastic on skill spam.
    C: Its common sense that you play as conservatively as possible while tidal is up.
    D: HF is horrible in 1v1's
    E: 2 spark pots/IG's are not the only damn apocs in the game.

There are some skills that do not zerk at level 11, sage nox gas gets its AOE reduced to like....a thrid norm size etc. Some skills are flat out better at 10.

Posting video's on youtube =/= pro, I mean look at you. Spam high shi cost skills on immune targets? bhodi in from 20 miles away? Use leaps badly? Have a **** geni build? Autoattack with axes? Open with rush? So pro mang.

And lastly no, with a few gear swaps, sins bounce (3 spark power dash EP mire blah blah blah, if you let someone set up THAT much on you thats just bad play). Oh wait, gear swaps, you dont know how to do those.

Sorry but if you think your good at the class, at all, ever, your bloody deluded. my constructive criticism is "learn the absolute basics of your class"

expel is not a joke when ur selfbuffed ofc theres way around it but it costs chi or apo cd ..
    elmental dmg is alot perhaps u roll in a diff gear setup.. to me those sins hit 2x harder or alot harder depending on marrow... common sense.. yes i mustve missed that lesson... hf isnt horrible at all as a sage costs me practically 0 chi and can render them on apo cd after .. or just zerk crit and be done with it .. yes there is lots of diff apo my play style i take teas .. u can do otherwise if u please... flatout better lvl 10 skills ? no i cant name any skill that wud be btr at 10.. i upload my videos for my own purposes .. u dont like them dont watch them.. and casting stuff on immunes .. welcome to try play from my country on an east coast server .. try having some ping once in ur life it aint as easy as u think... autoattacking with axes works btr than skill spam in certain scenarios.. my genie build is made for my play style .. not yours .. opening with rush is good also for me i rather have the immobi than trying to land the last hit with it... gear swapping ? yeah ive heard of it .. but like my first video allready says im axe bm.. like it or not .. i do like it .. i have no intention to swap gear ever .. i cud .. i choose not to.. and as a last note .. if u SIR made this many valid points in your opinion.. wheres the vids ? wheres the ranking ? wheres proof that you are doing it any btr ? heck ur even in a diff server with diff enemies.. do you even have my sorta gear ? do you even fight with ppl that have btr gear than urself ? b:bye till then nice way to TROLL only cause that's all youre saying.. empty words of ur own superioirity with nothing to back it with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    Options
    expel is not a joke when ur selfbuffed ofc theres way around it but it costs chi or apo cd ..
    elmental dmg is alot perhaps u roll in a diff gear setup.. to me those sins hit 2x harder or alot harder depending on marrow... common sense.. yes i mustve missed that lesson... hf isnt horrible at all as a sage costs me practically 0 chi and can render them on apo cd after .. or just zerk crit and be done with it .. yes there is lots of diff apo my play style i take teas .. u can do otherwise if u please... flatout better lvl 10 skills ? no i cant name any skill that wud be btr at 10.. i upload my videos for my own purposes .. u dont like them dont watch them.. and casting stuff on immunes .. welcome to try play from my country on an east coast server .. try having some ping once in ur life it aint as easy as u think... autoattacking with axes works btr than skill spam in certain scenarios.. my genie build is made for my play style .. not yours .. opening with rush is good also for me i rather have the immobi than trying to land the last hit with it... gear swapping ? yeah ive heard of it .. but like my first video allready says im axe bm.. like it or not .. i do like it .. i have no intention to swap gear ever .. i cud .. i choose not to.. and as a last note .. if u SIR made this many valid points in your opinion.. wheres the vids ? wheres the ranking ? wheres proof that you are doing it any btr ? heck ur even in a diff server with diff enemies.. do you even have my sorta gear ? do you even fight with ppl that have btr gear than urself ? b:bye till then nice way to TROLL only cause that's all youre saying.. empty words of ur own superioirity with nothing to back it with.

Even for you expel is a joke (OI/roar gives you a work around if you have a decent mag/str geni)

2x harder would imply that 150% of their raw weapon damage is doing as much as their 700+dex+mastery+skill adds+more weapon%.. Pots are devestating on auto attack but what they add to skill spam is almost irrelevant.

Sage HF still takes FOREVER to cast takes 2 sparks and eats 1.25 sparks. Plus its a big ole "use your geni" sign, and on a mag geni fort/expel/badge are all cheap and near spamable. You get maybe 3 seconds of HF damage before you need to restun as a sage...

I play on phone card internet... and I still dont run up to a sin in expel or bhodi...and waste stuns....Theres not being able to cancle a skill as immune pops up (lag) and theres just sucking at this game (you)

Ok reroll barb then. BM = gear swap class, get used to it sunshine.

Again, if posting on youtube or buying full+12 made people good at this game you might be able to do more than faceroll.

Your bad and should feel bad.
    edited June 2013
    Options
    ppl that dont show proof at all shouldent even be giving advice to anybody or worse acting like gods.

show proof of ur own opnes nefore talking

go go blondeh

blondeh what you wana bet this bm is a shiity bm who barely have nv 3rd cast and dont pvp if at all
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    Options
    ppl that dont show proof at all shouldent even be giving advice to anybody or worse acting like gods.

show proof of ur own opnes nefore talking

go go blondeh

blondeh what you wana bet this bm is a shiity bm who barely have nv 3rd cast and dont pvp if at all

I have proof that blondy is awful, I call it....blondys video's

and if you think thats anything less than abysmal bm play your opinion means jack all
    edited June 2013
    Options
    no i call it having fun playing ur bm

also she post as any decent player and is fine with critisism but your arrogance is not needed.

now bouth me and blondeh would love to see your oh so op skills with ur own servers op players in a video clip as a proof that what your saying is true.

cos frankly its easy to talk smack but not as easy to show proof
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    Options
    no i call it having fun playing ur bm

Ok, have fun playing badly? Just dont expect a pat on the back for it.

also she post as any decent player and is fine with critisism but your arrogance is not needed.

False humility is just annoying.

now bouth me and blondeh would love to see your oh so op skills with ur own servers op players in a video clip as a proof that what your saying is true.

And none of that will make blondeh any less terrible

cos frankly its easy to talk smack but not as easy to show proof

*looks at blondeh's vids* proof

I've held off commenting because there was a chance lady might actually be looking for constructive critiques, and listen in order to improve his/her playstyle....

But ya just another egocentric fail with dat false humility, and god damn, I prefer the LOLOLOLOL u bad tards to that kind of ****.

I feel that a compromise is in order to end this though. Suckign at games can be ya'lls thing, and open antagonism can be mine.

TL;DR: Blow me
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I have gotten good feedback and swapped things in game due to those advice... and improved alot due to those changes.. but there are things that ppl will advice on but just make litle to no sense to me therefore not adpting to it .. for example gear swapping... only benefit i see in it is wep swapping for diff skill sets.. maybe thats just me but swapping armor.. is a nono.. and yes hf does exactly what u said it pushes them to use the genie there fore being unable to continue using genie on folow ups... and well since u aint sage im thinking u dont know about sage marrows if i keep it up the added elemntal will plow fully thru 100 magic def... if i dont marrow my pdef is on the low side... all can be fixed with swapping ornies yes... but i wont put in few billion to gear i use only in 1v1 ... genie setup i got alot feedback on and switched alot and tryed diff things... but till i get btr at handling those new genies i wont use em for 1v1.. but yeah i do take critizism i do adapt but u dont have to just flat out go horrible.. but if thats ur opinion maybe u shud stick to watching ur own gameplay...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
This discussion has been closed.