*clicks high five icon"

*clicks the same high five icon*
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    *clicks high five icon"
    *clicks the same high five icon*

Steals their wallets while they're busy acting like Canadians.

Clicking skill spam is simple enough and obviously with 50+ skills you can't hotkey everything. Its fine to click on most skills because in the 1.5+ second channeling you can do alot of things with a mouse and move to the next skill. The emergent skills I'd recommend, though. Leaps, marrows, RotP, Diamond Sutra, Shadowless kick, AD or other genie skills, pots. Another bright spot about hotkeyed marrows is you don't accidently not click one when building chi (ie click p marrow, click mag marrow, run around and see that mag marrow never activated).
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options

Clicks the texas curbstomp icon

Clicking skill spam is simple enough and obviously with 50+ skills you can't hotkey everything. Its fine to click on most skills because in the 1.5+ second channeling you can do alot of things with a mouse and move to the next skill. The emergent skills I'd recommend, though. Leaps, marrows, RotP, Diamond Sutra, Shadowless kick, AD or other genie skills, pots. Another bright spot about hotkeyed marrows is you don't accidently not click one when building chi (ie click p marrow, click mag marrow, run around and see that mag marrow never activated).

Leaps fo sho on hotkey
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options

I do miss having my marrows on hotkeys, that happens from time to time. Though I have to say, putting Smack and Reckless Rush on hotkeys in their place has been a complete beast of a move. I also replaced Glacial Spike on 9 (was there from cancel casting days) with Leap Back, put Tiger Leap on the bar beside it as I don't spam that as much since it can barely be used while frozen, was quite nice.

I'd certainly recommend only putting skills/genie skills on your hotkeys, stuff with lower cooldowns/less chi cost. The stuff you spam, then putting skills you commonly use but require a lot of chi or have a long cooldown where they're easily accessible, after that fill your hotkey with pots and genie skills. (place them near the skill the go with such as IG next to Fortify/Badge of Courage/Will of the Bodhisattva). Then put whatever you want. It takes time to adjust, but you learn, and once you do it's pretty efficient.

...I'm from Texas. Time for some southern lovin'. Your teeth to the curb baby.
  • Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
    Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0siepEcDtY the latest fun i had with the best cleric on RT b:cute (im still figuring what sorta genie to make for clerics) ps. taking advices on that genie setup b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    - Sage BM 0.87aps and loving it <3
    youtube.com/channel/UCaZIAPCmpfzSc1ly3mbhjdg
    pwcalc.com/ec23068c36b42d0d somewhere close
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    thank you for uploading, since i am way to lazy to make videos myself b:surrender
    but i am far from being the best... still learning pk and also open to advice. b:thanks
    (the most op parts of my gear in the vid are items on loan, hence the disparty in pwcalc in signature and video)
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • AriaArrow - Raging Tide
    AriaArrow - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Id just like to mention LB has refused to 1v1 the real best cleric on the server, Elvenne, on grounds that "they dont have the genie ready for it" after from what I hear they lost the 1v1. Clergy is good but to say the best? Hmmb:chuckle
    edited May 2013
    Options
    oh i've had enugh of failvenne chasing me .. hes not bad but no where near cw skillwise .. srry but that is a fact.. and if u actually read anythin ull know i still dont have a geni for it .... so why wud i entertain him? when i can just go with friends and make the decisions i need to make.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Our servers reputation Ruined. All these BMs are making YOU look bad please keep ur videos IN your factions website. MY SERVER is being called nooooob CUZ OF YOU!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Options
    your the only noob in the server tho b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Our servers reputation Ruined. All these BMs are making YOU look bad please keep ur videos IN your factions website. MY SERVER is being called nooooob CUZ OF YOU!

To be fair its not ladys fault

I mean the server IS named Raging Tide after all
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Id just like to mention LB has refused to 1v1 the real best cleric on the server, Elvenne, on grounds that "they dont have the genie ready for it" after from what I hear they lost the 1v1. Clergy is good but to say the best? Hmmb:chuckle

Love the tag team of people following LB through the forums trying to intimidate them into things. Every thread, cleric forums and BM forums. This must be Elvenne's boyfriend? He's got a major interest in you LB. That's not an arrow in his pocket. I think you just +2'd his pants for him.

Don't worry, Sanctuary has the same thing with a group of nerds trying to cyber bully people like pvp matters. Some people have their self worth way too tied into their online characters, which tells you how sad their rl must be.

Just try to have fun. Being good should be part of that fun, but so should making mistakes and learning.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Just try to have fun. Being good should be part of that fun, but so should making mistakes and learning.

Posts a pic of saku using claws on a r9 3rd cast caster b:avoid.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Posts a pic of saku using claws on a r9 3rd cast caster b:avoid.

b:chuckle I'm sure its happened, and not too long ago.
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Love the tag team of people following LB through the forums trying to intimidate them into things. Every thread, cleric forums and BM forums. This must be Elvenne's boyfriend? He's got a major interest in you LB. That's not an arrow in his pocket. I think you just +2'd his pants for him.

Don't worry, Sanctuary has the same thing with a group of nerds trying to cyber bully people like pvp matters. Some people have their self worth way too tied into their online characters, which tells you how sad their rl must be.

to be fair, lb calls out every other bm as being fail on this server and says hes an amazing bm when in rt (which is laughable at best he just out gears the rest and still has trouble with some of us i mean i have to litterally stop and sit down for him to even get to attack me) and then when a real challenge comes his way, i.e elvenne, kastus, dylena, makes up an excuse to not fight them. "oh i said meet me at so and so place they arent there we're done", followed by them "im here were are you?". dont worry lady when im done rerolling my axes and get them higher than +3 ill be more than happy to 1v1 you and then let you cry on spells shoulder, having him whisper in your ear "it'll be ok youre an amazing bm, the best of RT!!! the best of the world!!" as your much undeserved ego seems to make you think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • AriaArrow - Raging Tide
    AriaArrow - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options

Are you LB's boyfriend? Talk like you know a server before you kiss his butt please
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Options
    All this rage. We know LB's not really that great, why we talkin' smack son?
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    All this rage. We know LB's not really that great, why we talkin' smack son?

We talk smack before talking smexy? b:dirty
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Options
    We talk smack before talking smexy? b:dirty

Bite the pillow.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Are you LB's boyfriend? Talk like you know a server before you kiss his butt please
    Hmm, this put-down seems familiar...
    This must be Elvenne's boyfriend?

Write your own material if you so badly need my attention, please.

I don't care who you are, what server you're from, or about LB or Elvenne's pasts. I just know if you stalk someone through several forums and on several threads to harass them and try to get them to "fight" in an online game then you have major issues. LB is looking for feedback in this thread, you're off topicing it to cyber bully and be an online tough-guy. And it's not even for a beef between you and LB. It's someone else's business. Quit being a tool, quit derailing.
    b:bye
  • Rubybeard - Archosaur
    Rubybeard - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    -_- if only i can play as smooth as you on the video, my laptop is crappy lol

and nice video tho
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    nice vid's they were fun to watch only thing i'd add on what ppl have said so far it try using BT more defensively its basically a "stay the hell away from me" skill at start of fights with sins it funny to pop it just as ur will of bohd drop's as thens pretty much wen the running sin's going to tele stun u it keeps u free to move about and can force em to use apoc or genie damage immune skills early leaving u with nice amount of chi for wen their more vulnerable

oh and side note dun go tryin to claim my proud position of most fail BM >:(
    edited May 2013
    Options
    nice vid's they were fun to watch only thing i'd add on what ppl have said so far it try using BT more defensively its basically a "stay the hell away from me" skill at start of fights with sins it funny to pop it just as ur will of bohd drop's as thens pretty much wen the running sin's going to tele stun u it keeps u free to move about and can force em to use apoc or genie damage immune skills early leaving u with nice amount of chi for wen their more vulnerable

oh and side note dun go tryin to claim my proud position of most fail BM >: (

naw ur pro b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    edited May 2013
    Options
    to be fair, lb calls out every other bm as being fail on this server and says hes an amazing bm when in rt (which is laughable at best he just out gears the rest and still has trouble with some of us i mean i have to litterally stop and sit down for him to even get to attack me) and then when a real challenge comes his way, i.e elvenne, kastus, dylena, makes up an excuse to not fight them. "oh i said meet me at so and so place they arent there we're done", followed by them "im here were are you?". dont worry lady when im done rerolling my axes and get them higher than +3 ill be more than happy to 1v1 you and then let you cry on spells shoulder, having him whisper in your ear "it'll be ok youre an amazing bm, the best of RT!!! the best of the world!!" as your much undeserved ego seems to make you think.

LOL kastus ive done in 1v1 to the point of boring to death .. he just cant win.. b:laugh elvenne i just asked him today .. he said hes busy .. dylena i tried that once .. was fun ... when ur done rerolling ... ill be sure to beat u everytime like i've done so far b:laugh and for the record never said every bm in rt is fail .. just the ones in vicious are .. exluding one or maybe 2 b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • LuCkyEddiE - Raging Tide
    LuCkyEddiE - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    thank you for uploading, since i am way to lazy to make videos myself b:surrender
    but i am far from being the best... still learning pk and also open to advice. b:thanks
    (the most op parts of my gear in the vid are items on loan, hence the disparty in pwcalc in signature and video)

Nah, Clergy. If my memory serves, I was friends with you back around lvl 6x and 7x. You were a rising star. b:victory Don't sell yourself short. b:thanks (sorry this re is a few pages back)
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Didn't watch all the videos, but BMs losing to Clerics is unheard of on my server lol..

Try using a chi drain genie, spam magic marrow, work on stunlocks and using reckless rush as a finishing skill, not an opening skill and I can guarantee your fights won't last 2 minutes.

As a side note, not sure why you used HF so often when they were plume shelled, have purify proc and had faith, waste of spark imo. Better saved for a Dragon Bane combo that won't be affected by purify or faith.

I still feel like Dragon Bane is way under-used in PvP, maybe because of the cool-down, but it can be very extremely useful against the R999 casters along with Blade Hurl.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    LOL kastus ive done in 1v1 to the point of boring to death .. he just cant win.. b:laugh elvenne i just asked him today .. he said hes busy .. dylena i tried that once .. was fun ... when ur done rerolling ... ill be sure to beat u everytime like i've done so far b:laugh and for the record never said every bm in rt is fail .. just the ones in vicious are .. exluding one or maybe 2 b:laugh

elohel you funny, just cuz your name says "blondeh" doesnt mean you have to epitomize the blonde stereotype. yea you beat me when i was +5 r9rr and you had +11r9rr wep and +10 josd vit armors lol goodjob. after that how many serious 1v1's have we done? not a single one, hell after stun locking you on and off for 15 minutes i sat down and tried to let you kill me only for elvenne to one shot you. dylena you fought once, and cried cuz he wasnt self buffed when you had hp and str buffs on you yourself and he still won with only cleric buffs on him. face the facts blondeh you arent better than me, never was, just out geared me to the point you could tank my r9r +7 axes with your predominate josd shards. with your gear lvl beating someone as undergeared as i was vs you shouldnt have taken you 25 minutes to accomplish, especially after i switched to aps vs you. you know next to nothing about bm's and say sage is better in every aspect guaranteed, which i still have yet to see one solid argument from you proving that statement. not to mention your split personalities, posting on forums saying youre new to pk only a mere 2 and a half months ago, then going in game saying you pk'd on your other bm all the time and then rerolled this bm which is why you didnt pk untill you had geared up. you are sadly a joke.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear
    _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    100% zhen-free since jan 2009 b:cool
    Living proof that Pay2Win is a load of ****

My job is to make things go [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleased
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2013
    Options

^ This is what we call trying to hard
    elohel you funny, just cuz your name says "blondeh" doesnt mean you have to epitomize the blonde stereotype. yea you beat me when i was +5 r9rr and you had +11r9rr wep and +10 josd vit armors lol goodjob. after that how many serious 1v1's have we done? not a single one, hell after stun locking you on and off for 15 minutes i sat down and tried to let you kill me only for elvenne to one shot you. dylena you fought once, and cried cuz he wasnt self buffed when you had hp and str buffs on you yourself and he still won with only cleric buffs on him. face the facts blondeh you arent better than me, never was, just out geared me to the point you could tank my r9r +7 axes with your predominate josd shards. with your gear lvl beating someone as undergeared as i was vs you shouldnt have taken you 25 minutes to accomplish, especially after i switched to aps vs you. you know next to nothing about bm's and say sage is better in every aspect guaranteed, which i still have yet to see one solid argument from you proving that statement. not to mention your split personalities, posting on forums saying youre new to pk only a mere 2 and a half months ago, then going in game saying you pk'd on your other bm all the time and then rerolled this bm which is why you didnt pk untill you had geared up. you are sadly a joke.

From Ladys current vids I can half believe this however forum stalking people to trash on them is pretty jokeworthy as well

Less QQ more pewpew
    edited May 2013
    Options

True i only pked with r9 and after that on this toon.. (not my first one) back then tho things were alot different i was doin aps pvp.. so yeah still learning the axe way.. and when we fought i didnt have+11 . But like i said when ur happy with ur gear lets do another.. u keep saying i cant kill you.. but i have.. not an excuse i gave up... none of the other bms did i had a 25 min fight with wei too which cud have gone either way.. did he quit? No .. and u keep saying ur so godlike.. well wheres any proof of that? I see no videos heck i dont even see u on pvp rankings... untill u actually do somthing to prove your as good as u think dont do it just makes u look more sad. And reallyy fix ur eyes the 1v1 with dylena was self buffed on both ends...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
This discussion has been closed.