The most fail bm ever (me)

124»

Comments

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have gotten good feedback and swapped things in game due to those advice... and improved alot due to those changes.. but there are things that ppl will advice on but just make litle to no sense to me therefore not adpting to it .. for example gear swapping... only benefit i see in it is wep swapping for diff skill sets.. maybe thats just me but swapping armor.. is a nono.. and yes hf does exactly what u said it pushes them to use the genie there fore being unable to continue using genie on folow ups... and well since u aint sage im thinking u dont know about sage marrows if i keep it up the added elemntal will plow fully thru 100 magic def... if i dont marrow my pdef is on the low side... all can be fixed with swapping ornies yes... but i wont put in few billion to gear i use only in 1v1 ... genie setup i got alot feedback on and switched alot and tryed diff things... but till i get btr at handling those new genies i wont use em for 1v1.. but yeah i do take critizism i do adapt but u dont have to just flat out go horrible.. but if thats ur opinion maybe u shud stick to watching ur own gameplay...

After pvp reduction at absolute 0 mag def your looking at 300-500 damage per hit added from mag pots. If he was apsing you you'd drop like a stone however Vs DPH setups? That damage is not even relevant. Man do sage marrows suck though.

I'm sorry, how does one handle a geni? You click skills and they work, do you need a damn manual?

You suck, its the flat truth, and lemme tell ya snukums projecting your incompetence and apparent need for others approval onto me isnt gonna make you less crapgasmic. Instead of trying to shortcut your way to pro via thuper thpethal gear/geni/pots try learning the actual basics of the damn class. They dont cost anything. get a damn spine implant while your at it. All the fake nice and "bam I'm a victim cause ur meany" is really grating.
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
    Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    300-500 dmg let me laugh on that... clearly u have 0 end game gear pvp experience so ill just ignore u from now... have fun gear swapping to aps tt 80 ppl ... b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    - Sage BM 0.87aps and loving it <3
    youtube.com/channel/UCaZIAPCmpfzSc1ly3mbhjdg
    pwcalc.com/ec23068c36b42d0d somewhere close
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    300-500 dmg let me laugh on that... clearly u have 0 end game gear pvp experience so ill just ignore u from now... have fun gear swapping to aps tt 80 ppl ... b:bye

*slow clap*

Idiot

Edit: Apparently these last few posts have gotten me hella good karma, 3 excitement cards so far today.
  • superfeng
    superfeng Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Man do sage marrows suck though.

You suck, its the flat truth

Glad I didn't have to be the one to say it.
  • superfeng
    edited June 2013
    ppl that dont show proof at all shouldent even be giving advice to anybody or worse acting like gods.

show proof of ur own opnes nefore talking

go go blondeh

blondeh what you wana bet this bm is a shiity bm who barely have nv 3rd cast and dont pvp if at all

who the **** are you? I have NEVER seen you before. Frost to 100 this month?
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ppl that dont show proof at all shouldent even be giving advice to anybody or worse acting like gods.
    show proof of ur own opnes nefore talking
    go go blondeh
    blondeh what you wana bet this bm is a shiity bm who barely have nv 3rd cast and dont pvp if at all

Funny thing was when I saw Blondeh's videos I went "oh jeez. This is pretty bad. This is Lost City bad." Then, oh look, an LC bm came to the rescue.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • superfeng
    edited June 2013
    Funny thing was when I saw Blondeh's videos I went "oh jeez. This is pretty bad. This is Lost City bad." Then, oh look, an LC bm came to the rescue.

b:angryb:angryb:angry

Anyways, heavenxdoom, 1v1 me if you didn't cs r999 +12 josd
  • BKXX - Raging Tide
    BKXX - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Blondeh, I have to 1v1 you with my new Build, its a fun 1 :)
    edited June 2013
    Blondeh, I have to 1v1 you with my new Build, its a fun 1 :)

ill be away for a month :D but after that sure b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    edited June 2013
    so many trolss .. b:laugh well troll away idm... till i see btr gameplay from those commenters they're nottin but trolls b:chuckle sad part is that every1 that commented are MILES away from my gear and fight opponents 10 MILES away from my opponents gear.. Soo each comment is truly invalid and offers nothing.. but feel free to keep those pesky things coming...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    so many trolss .. b:laugh well troll away idm... till i see btr gameplay from those commenters they're nottin but trolls b:chuckle sad part is that every1 that commented are MILES away from my gear and fight opponents 10 MILES away from my opponents gear.. Soo each comment is truly invalid and offers nothing.. but feel free to keep those pesky things coming...

Awwww its ok little miss daffodil, your always the bestest smeg guzzeler even if you cant play for ****.
    edited June 2013
    Awwww its ok little miss daffodil, your always the bestest smeg guzzeler even if you cant play for ****.

aww its okay too that u dont ever go past tt99 .. have fun in pve trolling the Quigzi guy b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    aww its okay too that u dont ever go past tt99 .. have fun in pve trolling the Quigzi guy b:victory

Dude get better insults please. Or...learn basic logic... Learn to chew gum and walk?

Seriously I feel like I'm being savaged by a gerbil here.

Me: Imply's that your a pretty little girl who regularly ingests dried crusty aftermath.

You:...Uhhhh WELL YOU HAVE TT99 GEAR!!!

Me: Hey this is how the game works and your bad

You: I has +12 R999 that means I know how to play!

I mean theres the cut and thrust of debate and argument and then theres you...cutting yourself in the corner with the shreds of your overcharged credit card.

On a final note before I leave you to simmer to a golden brown in your own oily nasty fail at game/wit/logic/common sense/basic math/litteracy. I applaud you on the thread title, turns out there is still truth in advertizing.
    edited June 2013
    i dont have the need to insult you .. i know nothing about you... i can only guess.. But yeah sadly u wont ever get the gear needed for this sort of pk so it really doesnt matter how much "sckill" or gear swapping you do.. Youll still remain a noname through out ur pwi life. Happy gaming b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • superfeng
    edited June 2013
    i dont have the need to insult you .. i know nothing about you... i can only guess.. But yeah sadly u wont ever get the gear needed for this sort of pk so it really doesnt matter how much "sckill" or gear swapping you do.. Youll still remain a noname through out ur pwi life. Happy gaming b:victory

The only reason you don't know who Josh is, is because you're ignorant and you're a noob.
    edited June 2013
    superfeng wrote: »
    The only reason you don't know who Josh is, is because you're ignorant and you're a noob.

The only two reasons i dont know him is he plays on a diff server and even there is un heard of b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • _Mg_Zr - Harshlands
    _Mg_Zr - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I gotta say that as a bm you suck. I will make a pvp video on my 7x bm and i guarantee i will show more skill on it than you do on your bm.
    b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - 102 Demon Kitty Kat

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move."
    - Douglas Adams
    edited June 2013
    I gotta say that as a bm you suck. I will make a pvp video on my 7x bm and i guarantee i will show more skill on it than you do on your bm.
    b:victory

do so then ... but as u can see im not wearing tt70 so the setup is totally different.. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    do so then ... but as u can see im not wearing tt70 so the setup is totally different.. b:laugh

Pretty sure gear cant make your drake bash go through antistun skills little sally.
  • superfeng
    edited June 2013

Superfeng: so blondie, do you know what stunlock is?

Ladyblondeh: yeah

Superfeng: how do you do it?

Ladyblondeh: well you go roar, occult ice, drake bash, swing your axes

WIN!!!!!!!!

b:laugh

Note: proof is in Ladyblondeh's videos
    edited June 2013
    Can a mod lock this ? Theres nothing remotely usefull being commented anymore... Kids can make a new one to troll each other b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Can a mod lock this ? Theres nothing remotely usefull being commented anymore... Kids can make a new one to troll each other b:chuckle

Closed at the request of the OP

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.