Count to 20000

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013

You aren't missing anything. I didn't really care for Superbad and I do like comedies. Don't get me wrong, it had it's moments. But most of them were in the trailers I think.
    I for one love comedies though, seriously, they are the most amazing thing ever! I don't hate any genre of movie outright, but overall I do tend to stay away from horror films unless its Halloween.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited May 2013

You aren't missing anything. I didn't really care for Superbad and I do like comedies. Don't get me wrong, it had it's moments. But most of them were in the trailers I think.
    I for one love comedies though, seriously, they are the most amazing thing ever! I don't hate any genre of movie outright, but overall I do tend to stay away from horror films unless its Halloween.

I always feel weird just sitting and watching a comedy for some reason... And horror movies are great! Unfortunately they do their job... And scare me XD But I like watching them anyway.
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2013

..hate naps o.e makes me feel more sleepy throughout the day but I really needed one..
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    horror movies are great! Unfortunately they do their job... And scare me XD But I like watching them anyway.

Except most contemporary horror movies aren't scary, they are just gory or violent... ~_~;
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Except most contemporary horror movies aren't scary, they are just gory or violent... ~_~;

....I am the biggest wuss when it comes to horror movies, like. Can't watch them, and I can't stand gore, makes me almost feel the pain that person is experiencing as let's say.. their spleen is being ripped out, And.. just Nooo @_@"
    If someone makes me watch a horror movie I will end up in a small puddle on someones lap hiding, I just can't do it D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited May 2013

Yeah, I agree with this it's hard for me to find one that isn't just torture. I don't really like watching them very often, but on Halloween I do like a good ghost story or something.

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited May 2013

Ahh..horror movies. I agree that most tend to be just gory and violent...I like the ones that just build up the atmosphere and scare you in the simplest yet most effective ways.
    edited May 2013
    ....I am the biggest wuss when it comes to horror movies.
    If someone makes me watch a horror movie I will end up in a small puddle on someones lap hiding.

I think my husband feels this way about me since it kind of happens often XD
    And I agree Decus. I thought for a time that the reason they were less scary was because I was actually growing up in age/maturity and what not. But I feel like the bigger part is just because they are not made as scary either. In Japan I noticed it is pretty much all about gore now in the modern stuff. Meh. I want my scared-to-go-bed-with-the-lights-off kind of scary again.

• Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Warui you should really start to count =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited May 2013

I spent too much coin on stupid stuff and now I gotta get my gear together again.. D:

edited May 2013

I spent too much coin on stupid stuff and now I gotta get my gear together again.. D:

f:victory it was fashion I bet. Fashion is never stupid.
    Also just go r9rr and be done with it for a few months. Haha.

@ Tide. No D: I am still waiting for sweetiebot to delete all my posts and Perma lock me at 0 posts so I can be awesome and no one will see how much I Talk to my friends in the off topic section :p
    Ones Hruns applies for her to have mod status of course. Teehee.

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pokemon X and Y's Region is based off of France, does that mean all the Gym Leaders and the Elite Four will just surrender?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited May 2013

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited May 2013
    Sorry Venus its been awhile, i forgot i need "Kossy" status to be able to just chat on this thread without posting a number

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sorry Venus its been awhile, i forgot i need "Kossy" status to be able to just chat on this thread without posting a number

No you don't, I do it all the time.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited May 2013
    Zany, you are an exception, you're "special"

3uksfp.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited May 2013

Nah, I just like to break up walls of no numbers with numbers for the people who do want to count. It makes it kinda annoying if you forget the number and you have to cancel out your comment to put the number, as opposed to just scrolling down. :P There is a no-numbers chit-chat thread now. :D

edited May 2013

Nah, I just like to break up walls of no numbers with numbers for the people who do want to count. It makes it kinda annoying if you forget the number and you have to cancel out your comment to put the number, as opposed to just scrolling down. :P There is a no-numbers chit-chat thread now. :D

That people give me English lessons on! \o/

• ovenusarmanio
    edited May 2013
    o.o

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited May 2013

I don't get it o.o
    edited May 2013

I don't get it o.o

The French/surrender thing? Me either XD

• ovenusarmanio
    edited May 2013

It's a joke about France that been around for ages, like they never win or whatever. It's obviously untrue. french-military-victories.jpg

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    x3 I was trying to find a Hetalia clip that had some of the French wars represented in a few moments, one of which including a giant hole opening and the French falling inside (while drawn as stick figures), but I couldn't find that one... so I'll just post this one instead since it has France at the very end therefore making it minimally relveant, anyway. x3
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bolocactu
    bolocactu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I like cheese.
    I might be black
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    x3 I was trying to find a Hetalia clip that had some of the French wars represented in a few moments, one of which including a giant hole opening and the French falling inside (while drawn as stick figures), but I couldn't find that one... so I'll just post this one instead since it has France at the very end therefore making it minimally relveant, anyway. x3

I read that as Hentai first ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    I read that as Hentai first ._.

...yeah, yeah 'cause I'm obviousily going to be looking at Hentai x3 What?
    You special seashell, you x333.
    Hetalia never really, leads to much fan-base made hentai anyway-- it can't, all the characters are male except for a few OTL
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013

...yeah, yeah 'cause I'm obviousily going to be looking at Hentai x3 What?
    You special seashell, you x333.
    Hetalia never really, leads to much fan-base made hentai anyway-- it can't, all the characters are male except for a few OTL

And that, dear friends, is what we call yaoi. Nothing is sacred.
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    And that, dear friends, is what we call yaoi. Nothing is sacred.

Well, obviousily. x3 Was just saying they have different names for each and x=/=y.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013