Count to 20000

Comments

• FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited May 2013

thanks for the points :D
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »

You better post some screenshots ;D

I just realized it's gonna suck if my number involves someone who did a rainbow code. Dx

Ehehe 'x3 That was mostily Krissy and I who did that in more than 'just a few' posts during the first epidemic.
    What if the number involves someone who was giving Sweetiebot points or the like D:? Colour?___Colour*2?___Colour*3?___Colour*4?___Colour*5?
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013

Lol@ venus just giving a number in the middle of their conversation
    -huggles random people-

In that case, it'll be a good thing I can remove the points in the same post. XD
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »

Lol@ venus just giving a number in the middle of their conversation
    -huggles random people-

In that case, it'll be a good thing I can remove the points in the same post. XD

Pffaha
    Science! :3
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Turf ish confused.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013

Yeah, I was doing that. xD It was cause they got their conversation in my number. xD b:avoid

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013

Nope.

Science? SCIENCE!
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    opkossy wrote: »

Nope.

Science? science!

Seizures Ahh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
    edited May 2013
    Boop boop boop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Beep beep beep o.o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    why is it other people get fevers and need a couple days of rest but mine gets so bad I need to go to a doctor/ER room? D:
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
    edited May 2013
    Beep beep beep o.o

Um......baap baap baap? o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai
    _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what u say about meep meep?f:laugh
    edited May 2013
    what u say about meep meep?f:laugh

Doop Doop!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Zeep Zeep Zeep

..can totally make a song out of this. xD
    and aww D: warui, you're sick? I was sick and I just recovered yesterdayish xD
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    why is it other people get fevers and need a couple days of rest but mine gets so bad I need to go to a doctor/ER room? D:

My brother gets that, too, if it makes you feel any less 'only-one-like-this' syndrome o_o Whatever that's called. He never gets sick, but when he does, it's hospital sick.
    edited May 2013

My brother gets that, too, if it makes you feel any less 'only-one-like-this' syndrome o_o Whatever that's called. He never gets sick, but when he does, it's hospital sick.

Yes. Is quite annoying. I am not always or frequently sick but... I feel like I get sick a little more often than most. And it ALWAYS results in me feeling awful for more than a week at a time. So annoying-.-
    My doctor said if I ate a bit more food and actually slept a couple nights in a row it might give the fever a chance to break so... I might try it XD I have hopes anyway :p
    Anyway what is everyone else doing while I lurk forums from my hospital bed? f:confused

edited May 2013
    Zeep Zeep Zeep

..can totally make a song out of this. xD
    and aww D: warui, you're sick? I was sick and I just recovered yesterdayish xD

boop boop boop beep beep beep baap baap baap meep meep doop doop zeep zeep zeep and then a yeep yoop yaap!
    Sounds just like Skrillex f:gone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Yes. Is quite annoying. I am not always or frequently sick but... I feel like I get sick a little more often than most. And it ALWAYS results in me feeling awful for more than a week at a time. So annoying-.-
    My doctor said if I ate a bit more food and actually slept a couple nights in a row it might give the fever a chance to break so... I might try it XD I have hopes anyway :p
    Anyway what is everyone else doing while I lurk forums from my hospital bed? f:confused

Well, yeah, sleep is when the body is repairing itself and "putting everything away" (that's why it (generally) feels much more effective if someone goes over something before going to sleep, and then sleeps, and sort of makes sure they know it when they wake up, as apposed to just going over it while awake and having a test on it the same day).
    I don't really know about food though, I can never eat anything without later feeling sicker and hating myself for having eaten if I'm not feeling well. x3 /Apparentily/ food is supposed to help, though. Non-solids (liquids or smoothies or the like) tend to be okay for me, though, so maybe if you have the same general issue with foods, you could try those :3 Do you like fruit juices?
    I never get random colds or flus [I've seriousily never had the flu in my entire life, and I was in a household full of people with the swine flu a few years ago D:], I only get really serious things like pneumonia which makes doctors panic and give me multiple breathing treatments for free even though they're normally really expensive f:cute

And I.... was going to say I just got up, but I never actually slept o-o I was just lying down. And being really relaxed. And snuggling with plushies :D
    6200+1
    Edit:: My commentary: Alright, who's the jerk that stole the 200 number...
    Awh, Turf and he didn't even put the right number 3:<
    edited May 2013
    Yes I have....now xD
    I didn't see that you had put in a number sorry Veny :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Yes I have....now xD
    I didn't see that you had put in a number sorry Veny :P

Ahhhhh!
    You were unlazy enough to edit your last post for me that time and you still edited in the wrong number again 3:!!
    edited May 2013
    sugoi! O.O I wish I could not get sick except rarely like you and your brother.
    And i actually really REALLY like fruit so smoothies are pretty awesome :3 although I think he is also generally concerned about food intake though because much like sleep I get very little of it XD I will try eating a bit more the normal way before going to only smoothies or liquids when I am sick. :)
    Still not so sure about that sleep thing though... But I guess that is why I am in the hospital. To bore me into sleep :p

And Aww! I want to make a blanket/plushie fort now partly because of you. While using my vaporeon :p I still hope you got some sleep though!

edited May 2013

Ahhhhh!
    You were unlazy enough to edit your last post for me that time and you still edited in the wrong number again 3:!!

I'm utterly hopeless lol.
    6204, happy Veny?
    See how Speshall I am?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    sugoi! O.O I wish I could not get sick except rarely like you and your brother.
    And i actually really REALLY like fruit so smoothies are pretty awesome :3 although I think he is also generally concerned about food intake though because much like sleep I get very little of it XD I will try eating a bit more the normal way before going to only smoothies or liquids when I am sick. :)
    Still not so sure about that sleep thing though... But I guess that is why I am in the hospital. To bore me into sleep :p

And Aww! I want to make a blanket/plushie fort now partly because of you. While using my vaporeon :p I still hope you got some sleep though!
    *purrs~* :3
    If you don't want to get sick then do health things D: Boring sleeps and foods and take walks and myeh~. But I am glad to hear that you do like fruits~
    Ahaha, I have my old pikachu plushie as a main back plushie of my blanket nest (and a giant cat and a sheep and stuff :3), so then we'd both have pokemon plushie nest components. I'm a bit curious as to you really wanting to make one, though, since th-- well, I guess most people don't actually sleep in their nests like I do, so nevermind o-o
    I'm utterly hopeless lol.
    6204, happy Veny?
    See how Speshall I am?
    3: Yes you are a very speshall seashell. Putting wrong numbers still D:
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You people annoy me after having just woken up. Give me coffee.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    You people annoy me after having just woken up. Give me coffee.

3:< You're supposed to think I'm cute.
    *brews some coffee and gives a mug of said coffee to Zanny anyway* There, any better? o-o
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013

3:< You're supposed to think I'm cute.
    *brews some coffee and gives a mug of said coffee to Zanny anyway* There, any better? o-o

I farted.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    I farted.

I noticed, you said that in your last post, too. 3:< Drink your coffee and wake up a bit.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013

I noticed, you said that in your last post, too. 3:< Drink your coffee and wake up a bit.

Coffee doesn't actually wake me up. b:sad