Count to 20000

Comments

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Coffee doesn't actually wake me up. b:sad

Those statements had nothing to do with each other :3
    But d'aw, I see.
    I wouldn't really know about coffee, 'cause I can't drink it without some adverse effects on how my brain feels, ahh. Food in general can keep me awake, though. That's why a few weeks ago, the main incentive behind eating was so that I could delay absoluteily passing out until I finally got home >:
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Those statements had nothing to do with each other :3
    But d'aw, I see.
    I wouldn't really know about coffee, 'cause I can't drink it without some adverse effects on how my brain feels, ahh. Food in general can keep me awake, though. That's why a few weeks ago, the main incentive behind eating was so that I could delay absoluteily passing out until I finally got home >:

6213, aha I got it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    6213, aha I got it!

That you did, 'ya seashell, you :3
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013

That you did, 'ya seashell, you :3

Woot, again! (LolI'mTerrible)
    Ya HA deer fox thingy you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ..looks like lunch today wasn't very good QQ my stomach is upset
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ..looks like lunch today wasn't very good QQ my stomach is upset

would tail rubs help? f:cute

But no seriously I have found that if food upset my tummy that drinking a bit of lemonade or cranberry juice helps soothe it a bit :3 it might help! I am no doctor though :p
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai
    _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    we should count how many words u all have in last pagesf:laugh
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Someone suggested me milk as well for upset stomachs :o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited May 2013
    i guess it depends on the body
    milk makes it worse for me b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

edited May 2013
    Milk is slightly acidic with a pH between 6.3-6.7.
    Your stomach's acid is also acidic, HCl or Hydrochloric acid.
    Adding more acid to acid only makes it worse~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Tide totally went and googled that :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
    edited May 2013
    And nope, I do biology and chemistry at school :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And nope, I do biology and chemistry at school :D

'-' *pats* smartie pants

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Milk is like.... the most disgusting thing ever. x3 Why would you even drink that?
    N'aw, I think Turf said he was in like Junior year or something [based on age], and as such that would be material he'ad just covered in Chemistry classes. It's pretty common knowledge, really. ...although the way he phrased it looks really uninformed and googled, yes. Regardless, it is still 'where he is'.
    Then again, I was in lots of science classes by choice so I actually remember most of it... I don't think most people do? Don't know, people in grades always seemed generally dismissive of their classes after they were out of them to me.
    But yes, most natural body secretions/things in bodies are acidic [except for blood, because it's silly and tries to mandate a more basic body PH despite all those acids. D'aw, blood, being all cute~], for just about any animal. Granted, while milk is going to be much less acidic than HCl(thank you for the abbreviation Turfy) is, blahblahblah, it'd be best to not drink something that has an acid reaction at all, like... oh, I don't know... baking soda if you mix it in water :3 Not too much if you're not used to using it, though.
    edited May 2013
    It's not something I've just covered haha, I covered it when I was 12 at school, now in my second to last year of school before I go to uni xD
    The whole milk is acidic stuff is entry level for me x3
    And I actually didn't google it haha, I only googled what the pH of milk was, I already knew it was acidic just needed the pH :P
    And also, baking soda is basic, water is very close to pH of 7 (mid way between acidic and basic) so it's neutral, thus no reaction, only a very small one that's not noticeable.
    Also 2 acids cannot react UNLESS one will behave as a base in the reaction which only happens when it is capable of accepting a proton. These molecules are generally amphoteric (Able to react both as a base and as an acid.)
    For example HCl + H2PO4- --> H3PO4 + Cl-
    (H2PO4- is Dihydrogen phosphate ion, it's an anion due to the fact that it is negatively charged)
    (H3PO4 is Phosphoric acid) and HCl is obviously Hydrochloric acid and Cl- is Chlorine.
    H2PO4- is considered an acid because it has a relatively low pKa but since it is reacting with HCl which is a MUCH stronger acid, H2PO4- acts like the base in this example.
    And before you say, nope that is NOT googled, I actually knew that :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    It's not something I've just covered haha, I covered it when I was 12 at school, now in my second to last year of school before I go to uni xD
    The whole milk is acidic stuff is entry level for me x3
    And I actually didn't google it haha, I only googled what the pH of milk was, I already knew it was acidic just needed the pH :P
    And also, baking soda is basic, water is very close to pH of 7 (mid way between acidic and basic) so it's neutral, thus no reaction, only a very small one that's not noticeable.
    Also 2 acids cannot react UNLESS one will behave as a base in the reaction which only happens when it is capable of accepting a proton. These molecules are generally amphoteric (Able to react both as a base and as an acid.)
    For example HCl + H2PO4- --> H3PO4 + Cl-
    (H2PO4- is Dihydrogen phosphate ion, it's an anion due to the fact that it is negatively charged)
    (H3PO4 is Phosphoric acid) and HCl is obviously Hydrochloric acid and Cl- is Chlorine.
    H2PO4- is considered an acid because it has a relatively low pKa but since it is reacting with HCl which is a MUCH stronger acid, H2PO4- acts like the base in this example.
    And before you say, nope that is NOT googled, I actually knew that :3
    D'aww
    Stop making me all happy with you for doing science and having the right numbers 3:<
    :3
    And well the idea with the baking soda being mixed in water wasn't for the sake of a reaction [because that would be silly], it was just because I don't picture most people being able to eat baking soda plain or enjoying that AT ALL,[and well, while I can put up with baking soda paste, since I use baking soda for everything, it tastes pretty terrible when you're not used to it] ahaha~.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013

I found that ginger ale helps soothe my stomach, it's the ginger in it. I also sometimes drink the red Gatorade when I'm sick and it works. Soup is better than trying to digest solids when you're sick, me thinks.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited May 2013
    I just looked at what I wrote before and I'm like thinking "I wrote that? I didn't know I knew that O_O"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    I just looked at what I wrote before and I'm like thinking "I wrote that? I didn't know I knew that O_O"
    Ahaha~!
    Now to actually remember it past the course in which it was the curriculum being taught! :3
    Oooh, look up what the PH of plain, white marshmallows is~
    I found that ginger ale helps soothe my stomach, it's the ginger in it. I also sometimes drink the red Gatorade when I'm sick and it works. Soup is better than trying to digest solids when you're sick, me thinks.
    I was looking at the ingredients of a ginger ale bottle the other day and it didn't even /have/ ginger as an ingredient in it D: It had 'Natural Flavoring' as like the last ingredient 3:
    I mentioned liquids and things likes fruit smoothies earlier today, too :3 But I never liked most soups because my sensitivity to salt was always like... 8979876976786.
    Can that count as my number...? No...? 6232
    edited May 2013
    Woops, sneaky Venus sneaked in a number and I didn't see!
    6233 ;~;
    Venus meany.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013

I Hate This So Much....
    My computer Mouse Died On Meh Qq

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Woops, sneaky Venus sneaked in a number and I didn't see!
    6233 ;~;
    Venus meany.

'x3 You get 'number ninja'd' so much....
    edited May 2013

'x3 You get 'number ninja'd' so much....

Ikr?!?!? It's like everyone hates me ;-;
    ...Or maybe I'm just speshall ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Ikr?!?!? It's like everyone hates me ;-;
    ...Or maybe I'm just speshall ;)

I read this in the wrong order because I unintentionally started from the right >.>

anyway how is everyone night? good NW? decide to do something else? My husband left the country. I get to...be here. doing not much XD
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
    edited May 2013
    I can't do NW or anything PWI apart from forums until I get my laptop back from repairs~
    Haven't been on PWI in 2 weeks haha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Question for you guys:

You are in a university, you have 2 classes that you have to write papers for, but one of your papers for one of your classes actually has a lot to do with the other class. Is it right to take the paper for the one class, change it up for the other class, and turn both in?
    edited May 2013
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Question for you guys:

You are in a university, you have 2 classes that you have to write papers for, but one of your papers for one of your classes actually has a lot to do with the other class. Is it right to take the paper for the one class, change it up for the other class, and turn both in?

Definitely.
    What's the point in writing 2 whole different papers on similar things if you can just alter one?
    This is my reasoning as I'm currently doing a similar thing; I take Business & Management at school and I literally have to run my own business, but here's the thing, you have the chance to take a course called the Young Enterprise Scheme, which basically ties in with everything you do in B&M so 99% of the people take it. For YES you have to write a full length business flan and for B&M you have to write up market research, in a business plan you need a market research page but the B&M market research just needs to be analyzed more in-depth, so am I going to do 2 completely different market researches for B&M/YES heck no I'm not!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013

A lot of professors don't like that if they catch you though. Not really worth it imo. University is very different from high school where people do that all the time and nobody cares. That said, it's not like they're likely to catch you but you could get a bad grade if you do get caught.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!