Post Info for Problems With Jones Blessing Here ONLY!

Comments

• Mraochan - Lost City
    Mraochan - Lost City Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I see some people on the previous page saying it's something to do with new chars... For whatever it's worth, I made a new account tonight and sent a Jones no problem.

A year or two ago I had an alt named Ke$h/\ that couldn't get a blessing because of the / and or \ in the name, but I think they fixed that.

30 attack levels (or 15/15) really do matter, unless no one has them. Hope they fix this soon. b:avoid
  • Tulipia - Dreamweaver
    Tulipia - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    My sin's name is Sylveon, so it's not a name problem. I just can't send it to ANY characters in both my accounts that were created a month ago. Any before that can get the blessings.
  • pennywise29
    pennywise29 Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I just tried again to send a Blessing to a newish character.. no go and the instant I reset the directives.. poof instant send to an older character.

Hey PWI WAKE THE ***** UP!!! We all know that within minutes of discovery or a report of a problem with the ZEN web page, it gets fixed. When it comes to something that the players of this game benefit from, there are dozens and dozens of excuses as to why we have to wait for days, months, weeks or years on issues just like this one with new characters and the Blessing.

Let me know why you can't attract new players to stay or keep the older ones who quit as the population continuously drops. Stop this **** of adding new content and fix the problems that are the cause of players leaving. I'm losing too many friends.

You can give up on threads like this too, pretending that you really, really care by asking players to answer 20 questions with a basic problem. This problem started at the same time you guys shut down the Dream Pack give-a-way on facebook to new characters. Do the math and fix the problem or continue to lose more players.
  • Levantica - Raging Tide
    Levantica - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    After the update today it seems that the blessing for new characters still dont work! GM's please fix this! b:cry
  • Levantica - Raging Tide
    Levantica - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I see some people on the previous page saying it's something to do with new chars... For whatever it's worth, I made a new account tonight and sent a Jones no problem.

A year or two ago I had an alt named Ke$h/\ that couldn't get a blessing because of the / and or \ in the name, but I think they fixed that.

30 attack levels (or 15/15) really do matter, unless no one has them. Hope they fix this soon. b:avoid

I have "Levantica" name with no signs on it. My best friend made a veno "SuzyDoll" and she cant take either and we made a new account and same problem. Only at our main characters (old) blessing works b:cry
  • Gheed - Raging Tide
    Gheed - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I've rolled this char like a year ago and it was a cat shop alt all the time, left at Lev 1. I have no problems sending Gheed a blessing. However, seeker and barbarian I've rolled two weeks ago with regular alphabetic signs, can not receive a blessing. I'm telling ya, two weeks of agonising disappointment b:cry
  • Tulipia - Dreamweaver
    Tulipia - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Oh awesome, characters created after this patch get supply stash's again... way to **** characters that were created this past month! Still can't send Jones Blessing! No supply, and no Dreamchaser. b:cute
  • Darkouss - Dreamweaver
    Darkouss - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I can not pick up even after upgradeb:cry
    aff
    when vain fix?
    = /
    b:cryb:surrender
  • gothicellf
    gothicellf Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    When I try to get it in my new acc in PWI appears: Could not send item, try again Later

What should I do? T.T

There is a minimum level/time to get it?

Tyvm
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    gothicellf wrote: »
    When I try to get it in my new acc in PWI appears: Could not send item, try again Later

What should I do? T.T

There is a minimum level/time to get it?

Tyvm

It's broken for new characters and they're giving us no indication they're trying to fix it...months now and it's still down!
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    I_sage_i - Harshlands Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    when i tried to get my blessing it says "post limit exceeded for this account. please wait one day" how is this possible i only get a blessing every 6 days? last time i "posted" to get the blessing was 6 days ago lol i always get a new blessing 1 day before current 1 expires but im actually a day so last time i posted was 7 days ago. again how is it possible for my to exceed the limit of 1 post per day if my last post was 7 days ago? GM please help!
  • Mr_Kinetic - Harshlands
    Mr_Kinetic - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Today when I tried to get a blessing there was some error (500 i believe) and when i refreshed it said that blessing had been sent. I did that 2 times, every time with different FB account, yet the same thing happened both times. It seems like everything is broken lately. Utterly disappointed with the latest maintanence if I may add..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It irritates me as to why they're keeping silent about it!
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    maikomori wrote: »
    Here is a list with all of the answers to your questions.
    [Removed]

You guys really need to get on top of this.

Wow, really? A third time?
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • carrigan1975
    carrigan1975 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Seems they got a handle on this finally, was able to get Blessing on 1 new character, have to see if can get 1 for the other tomorrow.
  • Astraelys - Raging Tide
    Astraelys - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    1) What web browser are you using? What version?
    Firefox 19.02, IE 10, Chrome (android version), FireFox (android version)

2) What plugins and ad blockers are you using for your web browser?
    Shockwave flash
    Java
    Adobe Flash Player

3) What toolbars do you have installed in your web browser?
    No

4) What is your screen/desktop resolution?
    1920x1080 32bit

5) Are you running your browser in windowed mode or maximized mode?
    windowed

6) Are you using a laptop, netbook, tablet, or desktop?
    Desktop and Smartphone

7) What OS are you using? (Windows 7, Windows Vista, Jedi Mind OS 3)
    Windows 8, Android ICS

8) Please post a screenshot of the error you receive

There were 2 different errors, first in the selection for server, blessing and char, when i try to select one the page will redirect me to http://pwi.perfectworld.com/, i triy it with both browser in my pc and with my smarthphone, same result. Now occurred a second error page asking click "Like" and nothing happend.
  • vyrra
    vyrra Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    When I try to get my Jones Blessing, I'm getting a message:

Warning: This Message Contains Blocked Content: Some content in this message has been reported as abusive by Facebook users.

And it never loads the area of the screen where I can choose my server, character, etc.

Anyone else having this problem?
  • m3nulis
    m3nulis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    vyrra wrote: »

Warning: This Message Contains Blocked Content: Some content in this message has been reported as abusive by Facebook users.

And it never loads the area of the screen where I can choose my server, character, etc.

Same b:angry

358wfoz.jpg
  • Asurzzo - Lost City
    Asurzzo - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same for me as well, i will cut my funding on the server if i cant have my blessings... unless they are rolling out a perm one finally!!

m3nulis wrote: »
    Same b:angry

358wfoz.jpg
  • celeste081
    celeste081 Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ^ Same for me. Facebook connect no longer works.
  • foxygrin
    foxygrin Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I got one last night (for a new account and character so it does work for those) - i did notice however that the server was Morai - it arrived ingame all the same tho - this was b4 maint obviously
  • Eruvanda - Dreamweaver
    Eruvanda - Dreamweaver Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    vyrra wrote: »

My jones has expired and I get this message only... please fix it quick
  • kennnethyeap
    kennnethyeap Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013

What happen ? Why can't I claim my jones blessing ?

Using google chrome as well...
  • kennnethyeap
    kennnethyeap Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i have it too ><
    how did u solve it ?
  • sharpsticks
    sharpsticks Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    same prob here
  • pcg
    pcg Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    same here cant get a blessing
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2013
    From the thread in General Discussion...
    v4liance wrote: »
    Update:

Looks like this is an issue on Facebook's end. We're contacting them now to get this all resolved. Sorry for the trouble in the meantime!

- Val
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    cant get new bless....... everything fine till i go look my mail box in game...nothing there. any news about this?
  • mycrazyshottext
    mycrazyshottext Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I can't get a Jones Blessing to my new character since been created.

blessing works fine to my another character in the same account ID but not to my newly created character 3 days now. Anyone having the same trouble? Please help me admin to solve the issue. Thanks
  • username2222
    username2222 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I can't get a Jones Blessing to my new character since been created.

blessing works fine to my another character in the same account ID but not to my newly created character 3 days now. Anyone having the same trouble? Please help me admin to solve the issue. Thanks

I have same problem. How can i get a Jones Blessing to my new character at Morai server? b:surrender
    77b86421eeb476dfe450cebbb566add1.png