Post Info for Problems With Jones Blessing Here ONLY!

Options
1212223242527»

Comments

• PinkyBaby - Archosaur
    PinkyBaby - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I made a new account using ARC which is the only way I could do it now, when I went to get jones blessing and the pack it says no character wth I used arc to make the stupid account and now its saying its not there BIG BUG or something going on ... and YES its over 24 hours old. I can log her on and stuff through ARC but its telling me its not there confused,----Tired of getting the short end of the stick here...b:angry
  • altpickledipper
    altpickledipper Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I have a Toon created already. A psychic and im trying to enter the redeem code's ~ dream chaser pack & jone;s blessing, But when i attempt to after i hit enter it shows in red writting below, I dont have a character created for perfect world yet, that i need to create a character first. Im not sure why it is saying this when my Psychic is sitting in west arch while im trying these code;s please help me solve;s my issue.

Psychic's Name : BrokenWitch/lvl 28 ~ Heaven;s Tear Serv.
  • siecaxx
    siecaxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    heya one problem here .. last week i created a char on this acc but started deleting it the same day .. then when it was deleted i made another char with the same name and yesterday reedemed the jones blessing even though none of the other new chars where in the list I got it on my new char.. and today with the update all other chars are shown just not the one I reedemed yesterday so now i cant take items anymore ...
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2014
    Options
    siecaxx wrote: »
    heya one problem here .. last week i created a char on this acc but started deleting it the same day .. then when it was deleted i made another char with the same name and yesterday reedemed the jones blessing even though none of the other new chars where in the list I got it on my new char.. and today with the update all other chars are shown just not the one I reedemed yesterday so now i cant take items anymore ...

You will need to submit a ticket for that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Unclebobybde - Sanctuary
    Unclebobybde - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    My alt also, doesn't show. I've submitted a ticket earlier today, but nothing still. I guess we have to wait for a month like we do with everything.... but those who got a response, be happy at least they reply to you b:surrender
  • lexxigo
    lexxigo Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Hi,

I have tried yesterday and today too get the Jones blessing with ARC.
    But I got only an error message.
    The ARC selection list shows the OLD server name (Momageddon) where I have created my chars. This server exists no more, this is Morai now. Think it's the problem. For a week ago I have got the blessing!

Lexxigo
  • Druzoblint - Harshlands
    Druzoblint - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I can get blessings, but only on certain toons. Worse part is two of the toons are extra bank toons so they dont need blessings. Can we get all our account toons on blessing list so ones we do play can get blessings?
  • YeIIowFox - Harshlands
    YeIIowFox - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Well to start with I have never had a problem redeeming a key for blessing or anything else on arc untill today.

I noticed that my Jones blessing is due to expire in 14 hours and as it was my last one i thought i would get another so it is ready in my mailbox.

After attempting to redeem the key i get the message in red writing underneath the product key box 'You do not have any characters for PWI. You will need to create a character before you can redeem this key.' Yet im playing a toon on this account while trying to redeem.

I've tried signing out of arc and back in, resetting laptop and attempting to redeem both the O'Malley blessing and the Jones blessing again with no luck b:surrender
  • stinkysox
    stinkysox Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    1) Arc browser

2) None

3) None

4) 1355*768

5) Maximized mode

6) Laptop

7) Microsoft Windows 8.1

8) No error, just character not existing in arc, even though it is in the game.
    Server Archosaur, this account, toon name StinkySox
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    The development team of ARC is aware & working on a fix. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • mistblossom
    mistblossom Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    1) What web browser are you using? What version?
    Using downloaded ARC

2) What plugins and ad blockers are you using for your web browser?
    n/a

3) What toolbars do you have installed in your web browser?
    none

4) What is your screen/desktop resolution?
    1366 X 768

5) Are you running your browser in windowed mode or maximized mode?
    window

6) Are you using a laptop, netbook, tablet, or desktop?
    laptop

7) What OS are you using? (Windows 7, Windows Vista, Jedi Mind OS 3)
    Windows 7

8) Please post a screenshot of the error you receive

You do not have any characters for PWI. You will need to create a character before you can redeem this code.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2014
    Options
    1) What web browser are you using? What version?
    Using downloaded ARC

2) What plugins and ad blockers are you using for your web browser?
    n/a

3) What toolbars do you have installed in your web browser?
    none

4) What is your screen/desktop resolution?
    1366 X 768

5) Are you running your browser in windowed mode or maximized mode?
    window

6) Are you using a laptop, netbook, tablet, or desktop?
    laptop

7) What OS are you using? (Windows 7, Windows Vista, Jedi Mind OS 3)
    Windows 7

8) Please post a screenshot of the error you receive

You do not have any characters for PWI. You will need to create a character before you can redeem this code.

Known issue, post in the other thread about this.
    Sticky: Free Blessing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]