Remove Purify Proc: Y/N. We had it coming!

Comments

• Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Although this isn't a wiz vs sin, I can see some definite similarities in this video to what I experience fighting sins. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPCJxAR4UC8&feature=youtu.be The major differences is that in the fights I'm talking about, both characters are more tanky, but you can see how that kind of skill spam/cc can have nasty damage too. I still plan to post a vid of me vs bait in the future, but it has been delayed a little for reasons I can't discuss on the forums atm. Anyway, this problem is not limited to just sins.. you're just going to have to take my word for it because I don't intend to write several more walls of text explaining how wiz vs every class is (and different examples of group pvp), but purify is balanced just fine when everyone is equal gear (1v1s or group pvp or anything of the like). You haven't really brought up anything new, and I don't feel like repeating the same things I've already said again.. so I'm just going to leave it like this.

I don't really think that video is a good representation of what you do. The cleric got herself killed multiple times due to mis-timing and missed multiple kill opportunities. Eventually yes, the sin manages to get a kill, but considering how long it took him to do it, I don't really see it as something that is very hard to avoid for your genie would've easily recharged between those hits. In the video the cleric got 1 shot. I don't think you have ever gotten 1 shot before from throatcut alone, and my calculation shows that its not possible for an end game wiz to be one shot by throatcut, so I think there is still some differences there.

My experiences are more like cheze against Rinc. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBtzTK8lLAE

So, maybe I'm outdated since I've only fought pre-third cast? (Although my calculation shows that the defensive increase and the offensive increase from first cast to third cast is roughly the same) But either way, you claim that wizards need purify in group pvp and 1 v 1 against all other classes, while I claim that it is unnecessary. So I guess there really is no where else to go with this. So for now we'll just have to agree to disagree since writing out all those scenario is undesired. Instead, I guess I will wait for you to release more videos of you doing 1 v 1 against all other classes and group pvp. Maybe with visual aid, we can then discuss situations where purify serves to balance pvp.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't really think that video is a good representation of what you do. The cleric got herself killed multiple times due to mis-timing and missed multiple kill opportunities. Eventually yes, the sin manages to get a kill, but considering how long it took him to do it, I don't really see it as something that is very hard to avoid for your genie would've easily recharged between those hits. In the video the cleric got 1 shot. I don't think you have ever gotten 1 shot before from throatcut alone, and my calculation shows that its not possible for an end game wiz to be one shot by throatcut, so I think there is still some differences there.

My experiences are more like cheze against Rinc. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBtzTK8lLAE

So, maybe I'm outdated since I've only fought pre-third cast? (Although my calculation shows that the defensive increase and the offensive increase from first cast to third cast is roughly the same) But either way, you claim that wizards need purify in group pvp and 1 v 1 against all other classes, while I claim that it is unnecessary. So I guess there really is no where else to go with this. So for now we'll just have to agree to disagree since writing out all those scenario is undesired. Instead, I guess I will wait for you to release more videos of you doing 1 v 1 against all other classes and group pvp. Maybe with visual aid, we can then discuss situations where purify serves to balance pvp.

Sounds good to me, prolly be a week or two till my next vid.. but I'll include some smaller organized pvp (4v4s) that I had a bit ago.. maybe we'll pick this up then :P
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wizards of all casters are the ones that need purify the least...
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Tsyn - Raging Tide
    Tsyn - Raging Tide Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    That would only tend to apply vs APS characters using normal attacks. Purify proc combined with the already interesting passive Wizard morai buff is quite a thing to handle for a sin in TT99/R8r gear.

On the other hand, purify is annoying on ALL casters in group PvP.

Mystics, when Purified, can spam self heals/aoe darken.
    Wizards can combine Purify speed with blink.
    Psychics get time to rebuff their voodoos. Purify lets them outrun DDs. Soul of Silence stops said DDs from attacking.
    Venomancers... eh, I don't know anything off the top of my head. Maybe their Feral Concentration + Purify antistun?
    Clerics can rebuff and throw on stupidly protective selfshields, and they have their own Purify skill.

@Adroit: I still demand sin vs wizard 1v1s.
    Forever overlooked.
    Forever forgotten.
    Forever alone.

This is a good thing. People don't notice me, and they don't notice the knife whistling towards their throat.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Venomancers... eh, I don't know anything off the top of my head. Maybe their Feral Concentration + Purify antistun?

yeah it works but feral is 3sec channel and 1sec cast(cooldown 3minutes lol)...its easy to **** up timing especially when you are lagging...
    and since many classes got skills that deal damage through it, this is mostly certain death....
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    yeah it works but feral is 3sec channel and 1sec cast(cooldown 3minutes lol)...its easy to **** up timing especially when you are lagging...
    and since many classes got skills that deal damage through it, this is mostly certain death....

Feral concentration was updated, it's almost instant now (1sec channel/cast, works in both forms) so it does work with the Purify Proc albeit is not very reliable since it's a bit random when it procs.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver
    AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wizards of all casters are the ones that need purify the least...

QQ Moar... this thread still going? b:shutup
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Poll: its fking time to make an end to this thread.

We had it coming !
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    IMO- Purify needs to be changed.
    Balanced -
    Marrows give a nice boost to one of the defenses and take away from the other.
    God of Frenzy deals double damage but takes away 5% of max hp
    Old style True form - gave hp and moving speed at the cost of P.attack

Purify gives, gives and gives, but doesn't take anything back.
    This is what needs to be addressed.

A chi cost for example - requires 50 chi to activate
    or takes 10 % of max Mana
    just some ideas, but you get the point

let me tell you what also gives gives gives since they were made and almost no rebalance was ever made

SINs

wana rebalance there OP stealth insane dex wish boost crith dph at same time on top of there mostly aps build

if we talking balance we should focus where its needed.

ooh and now these dex player mostly sin archer want propper evesion to work as a defence.

we shoudl focus on nerfing sin buffs and um put a chi requiment on there skills then and only then we can talk about purify who just come out while sin been out for ages.
    Groups of people can permanently stunlock someone without purify with ease.

One genie skill for some free time to attack back but that would be it.

Your argument by the way negates every argument made previously by your side. If it were so easy to prevent being controlled then there never would have been high attack speed QQ about melee toons.

A large group can not even control a person with purify proc. A group of lower geared players attempting to help me kill you would infact just make you more likely to win.

Do any of you know why melees got zerk in the first place? Not only does our dmg modifier require significantly higher points than an arcane but we have lesser weapon damage in the first place AND have to spread our stats more to wear our armor.

An equal geared arcanes normal attacks = the same damage as our zerks.

On top of this our attacks can miss and we have to be in melee range to deal damage in the first place.

To think purify proc is an equalizer is not only laughable, it's pathetic.

you should blame EA/sin clases for letting them have it all in one stat.... meaning dex

nobady should have be given so much acc crith dph on just one stat..... almost feel unreal.

also you say nobady should own in grup pk like the caster are doing what about assasin classes have done since they come out.

stealth stun aps dont work stealth repeat with now u out of ur apot genie.

lots and lots of sin doing that and it was accepted nothing happened.....

also sin get full chi from using there skill

also stealth last for ever so u find someone who is 105 who wana torment you i dobt you will enjoy it very much.

game never been balanced at all ever always always one class on top

yesturday today and tomorow soem class will always benefit and old bug op skill will never be removed.
    When someone really thinks, that you have to be r93 to kill an r93 aa, then you doing sth wrong.

When someone is telling you, that 20 average geared players (G13/15/16, r8) cant kill a single r93 aa class just because of one proc on his/her weapon, you are out of your mind.

Sure, that gear dont hurt too much on an r93 equipped person, but 20 of them? you would get your a/ss handet to you pretty fast.
    Puri is OP as it is, arguing this with APS, GoF or Purge is nuts, because APS doesnt deal that high damage anymore and an r93 person can easy kill that one.
    GoF... really? Yes the 12k hits hurt, but i call you, when an aa person isnt hitting me for 9~10k noncrit (average geared player). So you telling me, meelee deals too much damage, when a zerk hits and you need puri to counter this OPnes? yes ofc, because it makes so much sense.

Purge? Ok, Purge is very string and without buffs, you are pretty much dead but it depends on the archer (or whatever class is attacking with a purge bow/pike whatever) on how often he can attack you, till he dies from your insane high attacks.

Just remove the speed buff and everything is fine.. for me. So casters have something but nothing too OP as it is now.

I have to agree with alot of ppl here, who says, that Puri is OP and give perfectly fine reasons why.

let me ask u would u mind losing ur stealth and tidal and have requiment for ur betetr skill for say 2 spark and 1 spark.

untill u do dont speak

i dont like ppl who been playing easy mode and act all cocky

i wish my skill did not cost chi at all cheesh
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    let me ask u would u mind losing ur stealth and tidal and have requiment for ur betetr skill for say 2 spark and 1 spark.

untill u do dont speak

i dont like ppl who been playing easy mode and act all cocky

i wish my skill did not cost chi at all cheesh

u spk proper engrish?

really hard to understand that.

Well, what i get out of this, you want us to lose Tidal and Stealth + having spak requirement on our better skills?
    Well we have that requirement already on skills, which stuns ppl, like Headhunt, Throatcut or Shadow Teleport.
    Do you want, that hard hitting skills get such an requirement too, like Slipstream Strike, Knife Throw and Tackling Slash?

Sure, go ahead. That will show Sins, who is boss b:pleased

But you do read, that i just mentioned, that reducing the effect a litle is just fine? I dont even mean the anti stun, purify or the duration, but only the speedbuff.

So please explain, what you want me to understand out of your... english (englisch isn't even my native language btw b:thanks )
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    edited April 2013
    I agree, that's why I said if that there are many, many other factors to consider on whether or not it deserves a nerf. And I refuse to get into those, I'm not even arguing that it should be nerfed. I haven't given an opinion on it one way or another. But the caster doesn't even have to do anything to get out of a lock, which destroys any sense of coordination other people can muster. All the more broken when the best chance of survival is everyone trying to lock the opponent down instead of killing them. I've been battles that did this successfully against other OP classes, never once a puri-proc caster. I've seen it attempted, only for that person to get the proc activated. That's telling. It's already hella easy for them to win anyway, but at least there is more of a chance when it's a r999 melee vs a caster in those 20v1.

can u tell me why a assasin have one class with acc crith dph on one stats seem inbalanced.

why does this same class have every singel cc in game

why it have stealth a 1 damage skill a chance to remove any skill it get hits by like purge

they even called sin the best 1 vs 1 class for a loooooooooooong time all free

free chi and no skill wish req chi to use

teleport

and now with lots of bucks a caster can become the best group pk class out there

wish is unfair.... if its sin why havent it been um nurfed

i think ur all hipocriths really

as long as you are ok with ur class and ur play style there no problem but comes caster who are not melee are diff and whoaaa so much qq.

fix ur old ****ing stupid classes 1st

who in hell tho to give so many cc skill to one class anyways

and sin should never been the best in 1vs 1 or so the story goes.

i am bias cos i love the change and to see the ppl who abused said class down on there knees
    u spk proper engrish?

really hard to understand that.

Well, what i get out of this, you want us to lose Tidal and Stealth + having spak requirement on our better skills?
    Well we have that requirement already on skills, which stuns ppl, like Headhunt, Throatcut or Shadow Teleport.
    Do you want, that hard hitting skills get such an requirement too, like Slipstream Strike, Knife Throw and Tackling Slash?

Sure, go ahead. That will show Sins, who is boss b:pleased

But you do read, that i just mentioned, that reducing the effect a litle is just fine? I dont even mean the anti stun, purify or the duration, but only the speedbuff.

So please explain, what you want me to understand out of your... english (englisch isn't even my native language btw b:thanks )

if you want balance fix ur damn class 1st

1st put a str req on ur daggs

dph should come from str not dex

also max tree cc skill like any normal class

a cd and timed stealth and only one stealth and req shoudl be one spark also u cant attack in stealth mode you need to leave stealth to attack period.

no skill wish rechagre ur chi to 399 you want chi you spamm normal skill wish gives 25 chi or something like every one else

tidal no more then 33% or no tidal

a singel teleport with no stun

ur 3 cc can be anything but only 3 cc total with cooldown wish cant be spammed once you use them you will need wait for cooldown like everyone else.

are you ready to listen now
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    can u tell me why a assasin have one class with acc crith dph on one stats seem inbalanced.

why does this same class have every singel cc in game

BMs have all minus sleep, Wizards have all of them. They just can't use them as often as a fishy fish.

why it have stealth a 1 damage skill a chance to remove any skill it get hits by like purge

Dude.. the ****? I'm gonna guess you're asking why they have Tidal Protection/Focused Mind. Man, it takes some serious english power to understand anything you say. Those skills suck, but Seekers have Blade Affinity and BMs have Tiger Leap and Leap Back (all skills that when used with good timing can mess up locks/combos pretty nicely.)

they even called sin the best 1 vs 1 class for a loooooooooooong time all free

free chi and no skill wish req chi to use

teleport

And they got indirectly nerfed in the form of Fortification Draughts, Morai skills, and most recently Purify Spell. Other classes don't get free chi, but they do get teleports. Inferior teleports, but teleports nontheless. If anything arguing that sins used to be stupidly OP in a situation only helps the other cause. You know, the one wanting Purify Spell removed/nerfed.

and now with lots of bucks a caster can become the best group pk class out there

wish is unfair.... if its sin why havent it been um nurfed

It was stated (I don't recall the source) that APS would be indirectly nerfed. No changes would be made directly to it, but its effectiveness would be severely reduced. That's exactly what happened, and many (mainly BMs/Sins) have had to adopt a DPH style of play for PvP. Though not directly, they were nerfed to a degree.

i think ur all hipocriths really

as long as you are ok with ur class and ur play style there no problem but comes caster who are not melee are diff and whoaaa so much qq.

fix ur old ****ing stupid classes 1st

who in hell tho to give so many cc skill to one class anyways

and sin should never been the best in 1vs 1 or so the story goes.

i am bias cos i love the change and to see the ppl who abused said class down on there knees

You're just so.. stupid. I don't mean to flame or troll, I just legitimately can think of no other word to describe you. I get that you aren't english, so there's a language barrier, and that's forgivable... or it would be, if you weren't just so gosh darn stupid.

Replies in red, with all my love.
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Zan, don't be mean to stupid people, it's impolite.

But wow... Even if I agree with some of his points... just wow...

I can't even tell if he's in support of or against purify nerf... He seems like he's in support of nerfing sins... then in support of un nerfing them... Also he seems to think sins are most OP as APS which is untrue.
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    edited April 2013
    Replies in red, with all my love.

all i am gona say is if you think purify is op so are many stuff in the game but they been around for ever

you can think whatever you like kid i dont liek kids or guys so um whatever....

and ur post is all fake anyways 5k post of **** must come from a big troll
    Zan, don't be mean to stupid people, it's impolite.

But wow... Even if I agree with some of his points... just wow...

I can't even tell if he's in support of or against purify nerf... He seems like he's in support of nerfing sins... then in support of un nerfing them... Also he seems to think sins are most OP as APS which is untrue.

i think sin should be nerfed for real before any nerf is done to any skill in game

that is what i think

the skill sin have is nothing but a joke

as for the purify itself it does what its sopused to be its op

why else would anyone get op gear

but my vote is for it to stay cos i still dont see a nerf for assasin class skills......
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    all i am gona say is if you think purify is op so are many stuff in the game but they been around for ever

you can think whatever you like kid i dont liek kids or guys so um whatever....

and ur post is all fake anyways 5k post of **** must come from a big troll

Sins have counters. BMs have counters. Seekers have counters. Everything has a counter. Yes, some things are overpowered (Seeker combos/Cleric UV combos, fishy wishies Tidal+Deaden) but do you know the difference between those and Purify Spell? They have counters. You can get past the things used against you and counter attack. Purify Spell removes ALL debuffs, grants max speed, and anti stun. There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it from going off save for Blade Hurl and the Seeker 100 skill, which can trigger it if you get unlucky. Purify Spell has no reliable counter and as it stands is overpowered in certain situations.

Stop being silly you big ol' goose. You're silly. Just stoppit.
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    edited April 2013
    Sins have counters. BMs have counters. Seekers have counters. Everything has a counter. Yes, some things are overpowered (Seeker combos/Cleric UV combos, fishy wishies Tidal+Deaden) but do you know the difference between those and Purify Spell? They have counters. You can get past the things used against you and counter attack. Purify Spell removes ALL debuffs, grants max speed, and anti stun. There is NOTHING you can do to prevent it from going off save for Blade Hurl and the Seeker 100 skill, which can trigger it if you get unlucky. Purify Spell has no reliable counter and as it stands is overpowered in certain situations.

Stop being silly you big ol' goose. You're silly. Just stoppit.

you just named some counter for purify spell and wow u call me a troll

seriusly kid grow up
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    you just named some counter for purify spell and wow u call me a troll

seriusly kid grow up

One minute cooldown, can proc the weapons, only disarms the target for 6 seconds (less than a charm tick) while disarming you for 3 of those seconds. Oh yeah, that's a reliable counter alright.
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    One minute cooldown, can proc the weapons, only disarms the target for 6 seconds (less than a charm tick) while disarming you for 3 of those seconds. Oh yeah, that's a reliable counter alright.

Purify spell is only OP when being attacked by a LOT of people. Even if you're disarmed, the other 7 people making it OP are not. Tick charm->Blade hurl->Reel in->Kill
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    edited April 2013
    Purify spell is only OP when being attacked by a LOT of people. Even if you're disarmed, the other 7 people making it OP are not. Tick charm->Blade hurl->Reel in->Kill

he only qq cos his gear is ****......

god why cant i kill r9rr +12 full josd

just cos you dont like the counter dont mean there is non

balance of purify come with balanced gear or equal gear......

kid start working maybe you can afford to buy r9rr one day to
  • Tsyn - Raging Tide
    Tsyn - Raging Tide Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Responses in white.

This argument is pathetic. My gear is **** and I kill people with Purify all the time. However, the real issue is balance here - not gear. He and I are arguing for Purify vs general community, not Purify vs qqfailplayers. People in this thread have presented perfectly valid arguments against Purify, and none of which are based upon their own lack of gear. Zanryu is full S3, ffs.

I can infer an answer from all of your arguments.

Zanryu's right. What counter is there to Purify, besides focusing 5 S3 players with perfect coordination, and luck, to kill a decent caster? 5v1? Since when did we have harems of BMs waiting to Blade Hurl on command?

Balance involves all issues of a game. This game will never have equal gear. Therefore, in the given circumstances, Purify is unbalanced in group PvP. Even APS users could be taken down with coordination by those with lesser gear. Purify - that's not possible.

If you honestly think we care about gear more than Purify, I must infer you rely on yours. If gear is so important to you, I'm guessing the only reason you want Purify is because it actually gives you a chance to kill people now.
    Forever overlooked.
    Forever forgotten.
    Forever alone.

This is a good thing. People don't notice me, and they don't notice the knife whistling towards their throat.
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    edited April 2013

Interesting way of thinking you display here. I bet you gather a lot of respect with your colegues when you tell them how your salary allows you to beat the poor kids.
    Or are you maybe smart enough not to talk about things ? these little skeletons in your closet ? Most of us here arent so different in our values than your collegues you know....
  • Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Idk if you nerfed purify they would just all reroll archers or seekers. Either way bms don't have anything coming and neither do sins...unless they are full r93 and gemed.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

This is true enough, but you're forgetting that a tactic like that will only be successful assuming the Arcane in question doesn't have genie/apo available. It's not too likely you'll kill them fast enough for them to be unable to use either unless you get a purge off in the middle of it.

I can definitely tank my fair share, my gear's not the best and it's not too well refined being only +6, but it allows me to do quite a bit. I do well with what I have. I say there's no counter because there legitimately is none. That's like saying you can counter God of Frenzy or Spirit Blackhole. Go try, I'd love to see. This last line amuses me though, because I do have R9rr.

I'm not too sure why I'm wasting time replying to you, it's gotta be real hard to be that dumb. I mean, really, I admire the effort it must take you to wake up, get out of bed, and get ready for a day of being that unintelligent. Sir, I commend you and I admire you. Good job!
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    edited April 2013
    Interesting way of thinking you display here. I bet you gather a lot of respect with your colegues when you tell them how your salary allows you to beat the poor kids.
    Or are you maybe smart enough not to talk about things ? these little skeletons in your closet ? Most of us here arent so different in our values than your collegues you know....

gear have ALWAYS made less geared player feel like sht why should it be any diff now.

as androit said when he faced of a simular geared sin in a fight there no 1005 to win in fact he said its 50%

ok that is 1 vs 1 but then ask urself why have ppl accepted a assasin to be the best in 1 vs 1 for like ever since they come out.

and i bet they still hold that titel

now those assasin i see qqing about the imbalance from purify make the caster op in group pvp

wow can you guys be more hipocrities

no you cant be 1st in everything sorry not gona happen

also what one day ages ago was op will be nothing in the future cos something else will come.

as for those ppl saying nirvana was pve and nw is pvp and they are not simular

wrong

you can make money on nw so it can be said its a new nirvana just aps suck here.. to bad....

for me i see nw as a farm instance of sort... only way i would call it pvp is if everyone hade same gear....
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    Purify wont be nerfed. Just hope for R10 to come out where weapons have like 100 attack levels so people will like to use those instead of the purify ones. And maybe they can have some mod that stops enemy defensive procs from working when you attack with these weapons. Then all is solved. Well except for that of course they will introduce somethig new overpowered :)
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    edited April 2013
    This is true enough, but you're forgetting that a tactic like that will only be successful assuming the Arcane in question doesn't have genie/apo available. It's not too likely you'll kill them fast enough for them to be unable to use either unless you get a purge off in the middle of it.

he said purify cant be countered then he replied with a few ways to counter.

tell me if said caster was wearing um r8 no refine no shards but hade any magic weapon with purify do you still think he could survive 20 ppl.

NO only alredy OP caster do that.... purify is not op without op gear
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    edited April 2013
    Purify wont be nerfed. Just hope for R10 to come out where weapons have like 100 attack levels so people will like to use those instead of the purify ones. And maybe they can have some mod that stops enemy defensive procs from working when you attack with these weapons. Then all is solved. Well except for that of course they will introduce somethig new overpowered :)

while we at it lets hope they remove claw from the game and no int gear on r10
    instead every piece of r10 for caster have 10% chaneling.

b:shutup

when i said claw i did not mean rank cos i know there no claw in rank gear except r8

gues dev finely understood
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

he said purify cant be countered then he replied with a few ways to counter.

tell me if said caster was wearing um r8 no refine no shards but hade any magic weapon with purify do you still think he could survive 20 ppl.

NO only alredy OP caster do that.... purify is not op without op gear

I'm not talking about something that will only work under certain conditions, I'm talking about a reliable counter. Requiring a squad, the opponent to have no genie, and a skill that can actually proc the weapon is NOT a reliable counter.
  • Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    A reliable counter to purify is to simply be an archer or seeker or equal geared to the caster who has purify. Once at absolute endgame a bm would even work or sin. Aps types stay home. Archers and seekers easily kill a wizard one on one with equal gear.

Zan, your problem is you are probably fighting +10-12 and josd arcanes who already have their ring and tome and you do not have equal gear.
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    edited April 2013
    A reliable counter to purify is to simply be an archer or seeker or equal geared to the caster who has purify. Once at absolute endgame a bm would even work or sin. Aps types stay home. Archers and seekers easily kill a wizard one on one with equal gear.

Zan, your problem is you are probably fighting +10-12 and josd arcanes who already have their ring and tome and you do not have equal gear.

is what i am saying

androit alredy pointed this out

he just dont want to accept it
This discussion has been closed.