Congrats QQme!!

Comments

• Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If Qqme isn't stroking their epeen for getting this "great" achievement then why did they make a thread on a public forum announcing their great success? You may not like it but PVE on this game is rotten to the core, its easy as hell simply because of the gears we've gained by making everything PVE wise to easy.

PVP is the main aspect on this game, there is no buts. TW is based of PVP and its weekly even that is even broadcasted every 6 months, NW is a PVP aspect of the game that occurs twice a week with the highest population of players online and attending. Now where does PVE actually get that much attention? None at all, its simple..most things can be solo'd as one player or if you want to bring out guild base, a part of 20-30. There are tricks that can be used to do things with low numbers that most people do not know how but trust me, some trials can be done with so little as 4 people.

Once again, you may say PVE server means PVE is main aspect but you should know that's a big nono, there is a reason why you on a PVE server has the ability to go into PVP. The only reason PVE servers are made is because some people are not fond of open map PVP and would rather just avoid it. PVP on this game comes in many places so don't make it sound like there is only open map pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you joined a PvE server to engage in PvP it is the cowards way you out of PvP - period

I guess not wanting to get killed by a 100+ when your questing at 70+ to level is a cowards way out. Pretty amusing logic.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No actually that is true

Definition: Player versus environment is used to describe the type of gameplay where people compete against the computer or computer-driven opponents. This often involves groups of players operating cooperatively to engage hostile monsters which are featured in many online roleplaying games. PvE content is an alternative to player versus player (PvP) content.

If you joined a PvE server to engage in PvP it is the cowards way you out of PvP - period

In PWI on a PvE server the highest accomplishment versus an environment is completing all 27 trials. The only reason some of you Vic people bring in the PvP aspect is because your epeens need to be stroked.

This thread was to say - Grats QQme on accomplishing the highest part of PvE aspect in PWI on our server - great job.

Now the responses could be - ignore this and move on - reply with a congrats - or do them yourselves and come in second and post here - we did it too, just not first.

You are trying to compare apples to oranges and saying that Vic is better cuz you PK and you own in TW - well bully you. And just because I want to win and am competitive during TW doesn't mean to me, it is the end all of be all - I actually play the game to enjoy the PvE aspect of it, I have ever since being on a PvP server in EQ I learned my interest goes to PvE - so if yours is PvP pack on up and move to a PvP server and let me see how that goes for you.

My character is on this server. It really makes sense for me to go to another server when all my wealth and time has gone into here.
    That's like us saying to you - well since you suck at TW so much why dont you go to less populated server where you might have a chance at winning.
    You know it's not going to happen, so why suggest it?
    Just because I rolled my characters on a PVE server doesnt mean PK is forbidden sorry. I like to PK. It's what I find interesting now. PVE is boring at end game for me. Just because I'm on a PVE server and dont like PVE doesnt mean I should go somewhere else. How about you quit QQing and get over the fact that your achievement means nothing. You posted here to stroke your epeen. Now you have people with actual logical points combating your nonsensical arguments and you want to throw a:

Classic Ediger Tantrum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I guess not wanting to get killed by a 100+ when your questing at 70+ to level is a cowards way out. Pretty amusing logic.

Considering you cannot transfer chars on this game - that IS the only way you can compete on a PvP server. It is amusing to see someone cite their fear of being killed at level 70 as their reason for wanting to PK on a PvE server. b:chuckle

Back on the threads topic -

Congratulations QQme on a job well done!

I was a member for a short while, and I remember Ediger's dedication to the Trials. I remember Edi making sure she wasted her time calling people together to do the trials.

I would also note that it would be very impressive to watch the childish bickering end for a second, and for people to take the time to acknowledge someone besides themselves for a second.

But...I know it will never happen on RT.

I guess ya'll enjoy how people on other servers feel RT stands for "****". *shrugs* b:chuckle
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Considering you cannot transfer chars on this game - that IS the only way you can compete on a PvP server. It is amusing to see someone cite their fear of being killed at level 70 as their reason for wanting to PK on a PvE server. b:chuckle

Back on the threads topic -

Congratulations QQme on a job well done!

I was a member for a short while, and I remember Ediger's dedication to the Trials. I remember Edi making sure she wasted her time calling people together to do the trials.

I would also note that it would be very impressive to watch the childish bickering end for a second, and for people to take the time to acknowledge someone besides themselves for a second.

But...I know it will never happen on RT.

I guess ya'll enjoy how people on other servers feel RT stands for "****". *shrugs* b:chuckle

PK mode is the reason there is PK on a PVE server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    QQme Vici fight closes another thread?

Well. That would be new >.>
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
    edited April 2013
    PK mode is the reason there is PK on a PVE server.

I dont need to know that. But, thanks for trying to teach me something all the same.
    edited April 2013
    Grats on your trials completion QQmeb:victory

Very nice. We need more unbiased mature posts in this forum, like this one. Truely nice to see. b:pleased
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Very nice. We need more unbiased mature posts in this forum, like this one. Truely nice to see. b:pleased

Nuff is a classy guy. Even if he does crit me for twice my HP. b:surrender
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Nuff is a classy guy. Even if he does crit me for twice my HP. b:surrender

Story of my life with everyone around my level >.>
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Ediger - Raging Tide
    Ediger - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Truth is truth - PK/PvP is important to some people yes
    Truth is truth - this is a PvE server

don't like the accomplishment shut your mouth and move on - instead it truly seems like you just need to point out things to make you feel better, because this is an accomplishment you/your faction has not achieved.

PvE you say is a non factor - that is YOUR opinion - if you knew you wanted to PK and be a heavy PvP and your heart is that way - you had the option, from the beginning, to invest your time and money in a PvP SERVER - you didn't

Don't be a cry baby because not everyone believes what you need us to believe, to make you feel better about yourself in that PvP is the ONLY thing that is important.

I have no peen to stroke... I posted this here not to stroke anything but to inform of a first on the server and to thank my faction, publicly for their help and fun we had during this time.

27 trials are easy - just post when it is accomplished by another faction - as I said Vic can have just their archer brigade go in and solo all 27 and then you can say - ha we did it too

Truth is - doesn't matter how many of you say that PvE is not important and any accomplishments in that area are not important, but the matter of a fact is YOU DECIDED to play on a PvE server when you rolled your character, you did not have the guts to roll on a PvP server if your heart is a PKer - I don't prefer PvP so I rolled PvE - hence I am proud of this accomplishment - since trials aren't very rewarding money-wise - it was nice that our faction could have FUN TOGETHER - you can't accept that as an accomplishment it is because your faction has no fun other then TW - oh wait you can't have a fun TW nm....
  • Lecus - Lost City
    edited April 2013
    Why waste charms on something no one wants? Trials are boring.
  • Ediger - Raging Tide
    Ediger - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Why waste charms on something no one wants? Trials are boring.

I don't wear a charm in trials
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Mostly everything you've written here is wrong.

Citation needed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    but the matter of a fact is YOU DECIDED to play on a PvE server when you rolled your character, you did not have the guts to roll on a PvP server if your heart is a PKer

i rolled RT because i rolled first day. id have preferred it PVP myself
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited April 2013

don't like the accomplishment shut your mouth and move on - instead it truly seems like you just need to point out things to make you feel better, because this is an accomplishment you/your faction has not achieved.

PvE you say is a non factor - that is YOUR opinion - if you knew you wanted to PK and be a heavy PvP and your heart is that way - you had the option, from the beginning, to invest your time and money in a PvP SERVER - you didn't

Don't be a cry baby because not everyone believes what you need us to believe, to make you feel better about yourself in that PvP is the ONLY thing that is important.

I have no peen to stroke... I posted this here not to stroke anything but to inform of a first on the server and to thank my faction, publicly for their help and fun we had during this time.

27 trials are easy - just post when it is accomplished by another faction - as I said Vic can have just their archer brigade go in and solo all 27 and then you can say - ha we did it too

Truth is - doesn't matter how many of you say that PvE is not important and any accomplishments in that area are not important, but the matter of a fact is YOU DECIDED to play on a PvE server when you rolled your character, you did not have the guts to roll on a PvP server if your heart is a PKer - I don't prefer PvP so I rolled PvE - hence I am proud of this accomplishment - since trials aren't very rewarding money-wise - it was nice that our faction could have FUN TOGETHER - you can't accept that as an accomplishment it is because your faction has no fun other then TW - oh wait you can't have a fun TW nm....

So because this is pve server, everything related with pvp is not important? just a suggestion for u. Maybe u should ask dev to remove all pvp aspect in pve server such as NW, tourney, TW and unable pk mode in open area.

I dont like pk in open area, but i love TW, tourney and the latest event NW. That is why i choose pve server. i can go blue name in open area and i can do pvp event because pve server provide it.

Gratz again for getting 27 trials. When i ask Man why QQme doing it. He said this is for fun. Well, its really a good thing that people can accomplish what they really think its fun. For QQme fun is probably just accomplish trial. and maybe for other faction like vicious, fun aspect is tourney NW and TW. Both of this aspect are provided in pve server.

once upon a time, vicious also enjoying trials. we do trial as a reguler faction event. the purpose of this event is to help member to upgrade their gear for pvp event, such as TW, tourney etc. I'm one of many member of vicious who were getting recast weapon at that time. But then T3 nirvana come up. T3 nirvana is equal with first stage rank 9. Many people doing warsong after T3 nirvana come out and they dont have the will to do trial, cause doing warsong and nirvana is easier rather than go recast rank 8. especially with too much gamble in weapon and armor for recast rank 8. Now NW come out, makes people to go recast rank 9 is more easy too. Now many people is go warsong and NW to get this gear.

What i wanna say this is a matter of perspective. anyway, gratz again for trial.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013

I don't think you understand that Vicious doesn't want to "achieve" completing trials. Just because people don't believe what YOU want them to believe doesn't give you the right to start making out like you have logical points when in fact everything you're saying is total nonsense.
    I don't think you understand the difference between a pk server and a pve server either so ease stop talking about this. This is just another thing you think you know a lot about when you really have no clue what you're talking about. You're obviously passionate about it though. HEY WAIT! That sounds exactly like what you're like with TW!

Continue to make out like anything pvp related does not interest you. Idk if you've noticed but you're in the number 2 faction at Pvp at the moment. If you want to come in the forums stroking your epeen (yes, that is what you are doing) about a pve instance, maybe you should have joined a pve faction.
    Pve is not a competitive aspect of the game. Please don't kid yourself into thinking it can be used to compare yourselves and conclude that you are better than another faction in some way.
    I had fun in TW roflpwning you every week.
    Don't be a cry baby that no one gives 2 pieces of bum fluff about PVE other than those who cannot do both PVE and PvP or about anything you say. Most of vicious and plenty of qqme know exactly how angsty you can get in TW, so nice try pretending you don't care to cover up for your failures. Have fun with your non-challenging outlook on all gaming ever. Pve was important when I didn't pvp You unfortunately do both so quit your qqing and just accept that your "achievement" was really just a waste of time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    Arawin - Raging Tide Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Gratz to QQme. Job well done. I know it's not that difficult, but getting people to show up and actually do it shows something. :)
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's nice to see that the ones who bandwagoned Vicious to stroke their own epeen make themselves obvious. PvP is nonfactor here. In fact, PvP is nonfactor on PWI entirely. However, if you want to act like it is an important aspect and that you're somehow good at it then why aren't you on a PvP server? Raging Tide is a server aimed at people who prefer PvE. Let me repeat that: PvE. You're acting like you're some sort of badass at PvP on a PvE server. Can anyone else here see the irony in that? PK doesn't ****ing matter. QQme was the first faction on this server to finish trials. Congratulations. Yet here you Vicious bandwagoners are ruining their sense of accomplishment yet again. I'm not going to generalize your whole faction by your actions, though, because I know a good portion of Vicious members don't act like complete tools.

Hey Mr PVP server log into a PVP server and tell me how PVP active it is. PVE servers sometimes get ALOT more PVP. I check PVP servers and its not as great as you try and make it soundb:shutup
    Also dont talk about PVP like u know anything about it never seen you in action and i dont think you would even dare
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey Mr PVP server log into a PVP server and tell me how active PvP is. PVE servers sometimes get ALOT more PVP. I check PVP servers and its not as great as you try and make it soundb:shutup
    Also dont talk about PVP like u know anything about it never seen you in action and i dont think you would even dare

fixed it for ya babe
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
    edited April 2013
    I don't think you understand that Vicious doesn't want to "achieve" completing trials. Just because people don't believe what YOU want them to believe doesn't give you the right to start making out like you have logical points when in fact everything you're saying is total nonsense.
    I don't think you understand the difference between a pk server and a pve server either so ease stop talking about this. This is just another thing you think you know a lot about when you really have no clue what you're talking about. You're obviously passionate about it though. HEY WAIT! That sounds exactly like what you're like with TW!

Continue to make out like anything pvp related does not interest you. Idk if you've noticed but you're in the number 2 faction at Pvp at the moment. If you want to come in the forums stroking your epeen (yes, that is what you are doing) about a pve instance, maybe you should have joined a pve faction.
    Pve is not a competitive aspect of the game. Please don't kid yourself into thinking it can be used to compare yourselves and conclude that you are better than another faction in some way.
    I had fun in TW roflpwning you every week.
    Don't be a cry baby that no one gives 2 pieces of bum fluff about PVE other than those who cannot do both PVE and PvP or about anything you say. Most of vicious and plenty of qqme know exactly how angsty you can get in TW, so nice try pretending you don't care to cover up for your failures. Have fun with your non-challenging outlook on all gaming ever. Pve was important when I didn't pvp You unfortunately do both so quit your qqing and just accept that your "achievement" was really just a waste of time.

And with you going to the Mystic forum to trash me, I would say don't be such a mangy cur.

Im leaving the game now thanks to you. I hope you are very proud of yourself and your very cool alt Mystic that you claim plays so much better than I do, as if you have ever done anything with me and would have a clue.

People like you put the "****" in RT, but you are all that is left so...enjoy yourself, pup.

I would suggest to keep it up Bahv. All anyone needs in this game is you. PoS.
  • Ambiguity - Raging Tide
    Ambiguity - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Skimmed through all the arguing o.o

Congrats QQme on the trials^^

I remember doing trials every week during the time in QQme, and I will say that I had a ton of fun with them, and would love to do them again sometime just for fun~
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    And with you going to the Mystic forum to trash me, I would say don't be such a mangy cur.

Im leaving the game now thanks to you. I hope you are very proud of yourself and your very cool alt Mystic that you claim plays so much better than I do, as if you have ever done anything with me and would have a clue.

People like you put the "****" in RT, but you are all that is left so...enjoy yourself, pup.

I would reconsider the decission of quitting if i were you. Bhavyy might act rude sometimes but i dont think he wants to make other people quit. He is just bored.
    All i can say is if vicious is unhappy with their tw now, they should change the things or get used to the situation. QQme is doing fine for now.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Spell should get a few of us Levi peeps some r9 so we can have smexy 3 hours tws like the olden days before Vicious b:dirty
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Kiki - Raging Tide
    Kiki - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Gradz qqme on the full trials, kinda wish I was there for that.
    Always enjoyed trials when we used to run it.
    And yeah it may be worthless thanks to nw but it does show good team work
  • UBCNRED - Raging Tide
    UBCNRED - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Gratz QQme b:victory
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey Mr PVP server log into a PVP server and tell me how PVP active it is. PVE servers sometimes get ALOT more PVP. I check PVP servers and its not as great as you try and make it soundb:shutup

I know PvP I've been in it in all . Clearly you know nothing, which comes as no surprise to anyone. Just remember that not everyone is as ignorant as you.

P.S: Sorry I'm not using my signature style. I'm typing on my phone while I'm out to lunch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Brilliance... Do not allow the trolls to get to you... seriously. They are PoS's, but you know that already based on your own post...

Even Spell_Caster, as he has been called a troll plenty himself, was likely labelled as such by trolls that antagonized him in the same way you have been antagonized...
    I would reconsider the decission of quitting if i were you. Bhavyy might act rude sometimes but i dont think he wants to make other people quit. He is just bored.
    All i can say is if vicious is unhappy with their tw now, they should change the things or get used to the situation. QQme is doing fine for now.
    I should know... I've had my own share of BS... But you know what? I am STILL here. Even though there are likely plenty of people that believe that video says anything about me or what my skills are as a psy. I say that boogie is the luckiest ****er in RT as far as catching my absolute worst play that i have ever done in pk and the worst that will never again be the case. *applause to boogie*

But the fact stands, I am STILL here... So do not leave because of anyone. If you do decide to leave, let it be because you found elsewhere that you prefer over PWI on your own accord... NOT because of trolls.

Besides, you can always do what I do... hold a grudge and know you will rollfacestomp their hind pixels another day... weeks from now, or years even b:sin And there have been numerous people that already had that grudge carried out on them from well over a year ago... And after I killed them... I told them why...

"that was for killin my 40 veno usin dismal shade in secret passage while i was afk 2 years ago because i wouldnt sell you my black skirt!"...

"that was for pk farmin me in secret passage while i was still only level 70 from 2 xmas'es ago!"...

"that was for lookin at me wrong!" f:laugh

But I am STILL here... and growing stronger, everyday... I will be a true force to be reckoned with b:laugh

And on that note, **** the trolls who cant just say "gratz" or nothing at all and move along... I'll personally see how great you are, each and every last one of you, in pk soon enough b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZaioBaio - Raging Tide
    ZaioBaio - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Brilliance... Do not allow the trolls to get to you... seriously. They are PoS's, but you know that already based on your own post...

Even Spell_Caster, as he has been called a troll plenty himself, was likely labelled as such by trolls that antagonized him in the same way you have been antagonized...

I should know... I've had my own share of BS... But you know what? I am STILL here. Even though there are likely plenty of people that believe that video says anything about me or what my skills are as a psy. I say that boogie is the luckiest ****er in RT as far as catching my absolute worst play that i have ever done in pk and the worst that will never again be the case. *applause to boogie*

But the fact stands, I am STILL here... So do not leave because of anyone. If you do decide to leave, let it be because you found elsewhere that you prefer over PWI on your own accord... NOT because of trolls.

Besides, you can always do what I do... hold a grudge and know you will rollfacestomp their hind pixels another day... weeks from now, or years even b:sin And there have been numerous people that already had that grudge carried out on them from well over a year ago... And after I killed them... I told them why...

"that was for killin my 40 veno usin dismal shade in secret passage while i was afk 2 years ago because i wouldnt sell you my black skirt!"...

"that was for pk farmin me in secret passage while i was still only level 70 from 2 xmas'es ago!"...

"that was for lookin at me wrong!" f:laugh

But I am STILL here... and growing stronger, everyday... I will be a true force to be reckoned with b:laugh

And on that note, **** the trolls who cant just say "gratz" or nothing at all and move along... I'll personally see how great you are, each and every last one of you, in pk soon enough b:laugh

ijs .. i am still waiting boogie to come back and to do PK fights vs my Veno. I want my rematch!
  • Lecus - Lost City
    edited April 2013
    I know PvP I've been in it in all . Clearly you know nothing, which comes as no surprise to anyone. Just remember that not everyone is as ignorant as you.

What...? You reference a a comment about PvP servers and put this useless statement here. I truly doubt you have ever actively played one because from what your saying their is always pvp when that is not even the case.
This discussion has been closed.