Congrats QQme!!

Options

Comments

• Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    ijs .. i am still waiting boogie to come back and to do PK fights vs my Veno. I want my rematch!

i think he still plays
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    And with you going to the Mystic forum to trash me, I would say don't be such a mangy cur.

Im leaving the game now thanks to you. I hope you are very proud of yourself and your very cool alt Mystic that you claim plays so much better than I do, as if you have ever done anything with me and would have a clue.

People like you put the "****" in RT, but you are all that is left so...enjoy yourself, pup.

I would suggest to keep it up Bahv. All anyone needs in this game is you. PoS.

Kthnxbye and good riddance. I have done things with you in game on alts enough to know you fail. Don't come back. We won't miss you. RT stands for raging tides, so again, please learn to spell. You are one of the most annoying and least helpful or constructive people I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing.
    Having said that I doubt anything I have ever said to you has made any sort of impact. You've already been ridiculed on the mystic forums for not knowing anything plenty of times before.
    Vicious is having a great time, no one is bored of anything except PVE. That doesn't mean we can't do it, or do it better than QQme. After all, all pve requires now is good gear and everyone seems hellbent on the idea that vicious is the best geared faction AND that that is the only reason we're OP. Both of which are untrue. It seems this is yet another method of fuelling the countless excuses qqme loves to **** out.

Disgraceful. Enjoy your pathetic pve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Kthnxbye and good riddance. I have done things with you in game on alts enough to know you fail. Don't come back. We won't miss you. RT stands for raging tides, so again, please learn to spell. You are one of the most annoying and least helpful or constructive people I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing.
    Having said that I doubt anything I have ever said to you has made any sort of impact. You've already been ridiculed on the mystic forums for not knowing anything plenty of times before.
    Vicious is having a great time, no one is bored of anything except PVE. That doesn't mean we can't do it, or do it better than QQme. After all, all pve requires now is good gear and everyone seems hellbent on the idea that vicious is the best geared faction AND that that is the only reason we're OP. Both of which are untrue. It seems this is yet another method of fuelling the countless excuses qqme loves to **** out.

As was already stated... Troll. And RT stands for "Raging Tide"... NO FRIGGIN "S" at the end... watch and learn my boy!

SweetieBot analyze Bhavyy - Raging Tides
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot analyze Bhavyy - Raging Tides
    SweetieBot has read Bhavyy - Raging Tide's last 93 posts!
    Here's some neat stuff SweetieBot has learned.

General Stats:
    Forum name: Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Last Post Date: 04-11-2013
    Total Posting Days: 254
    Total Posts: 522
    Average Posts per Day: 2.1

Activity:
    Posting By Hour Chart
    Posting By Day Chart
    Posting By Subforum Pie Chart

Writing Stats (what SweetieBot read):
    Total Words: 6603
    Total Sentences: 504
    Average Words per Post: 71.0
    Average Words per Sentence: 13.1
    Average Sentences per Post: 5.4
    Average Syllables per Word: 1.4
    Average Letters per Word: 4.2

Most Used Words (count): (common words excluded)
    Word Cloud
    archers (29)
    game (29)
    damage (26)
    better (21)
    class (18)
    buff (17)
    server (16)
    best (15)
    same (14)
    thread (14)

Most Used 3-Word Phrases (count):
    "in the game (9)"
    "be able to (9)"
    "to be able (5)"
    Most Used 4-Word Phrases (count):
    "to be able to (5)"
    "on a pve server (3)"
    "what you're talking about (3)"
    Most Used 5-Word Phrases (count):
    "you cant fit all of (2)"
    "if you cant fit all (2)"
    "time has built enough chi (2)"

This took me 80.3 s to finish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Shame. So close yet so far. Stick to pve and taking people on indirectly eh ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Bah... she fixxed that... it used to not even work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

ohsnap.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Well, Bhavvy does have a point. There are a lot of people on RT that just seem to make it their goal to make a fool out of themselves. Some people simply can not take advice from players who are better than they are. These people are the true newbs, and will get ridiculed for the rest of their PWI days. Eventually, they start drama, and rage quit. Fail person is fail.

I do have to admit Bhavvy, that I don't think I've ever seen you be so harsh before, so she must have really been a fail troll. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    BriarIce - Raging Tide Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Well, Bhavvy does have a point. There are a lot of people on RT that just seem to make it their goal to make a fool out of themselves. Some people simply can not take advice from players who are better than they are. These people are the true newbs, and will get ridiculed for the rest of their PWI days. Eventually, they start drama, and rage quit. Fail person is fail.

I do have to admit Bhavvy, that I don't think I've ever seen you be so harsh before, so she must have really been a fail troll. b:chuckle

Fair enough.

Do not get why he has to do it in this thread though.

Makes him look bad.

Makes Vicious look bad.
    "Karma is a cruel mistress" - Kelley York, Hushed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Silvychar, for the gorgeous sig! b:kiss
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Fair enough.

Makes him look bad.

Makes Vicious look bad.

Agreed. I'm not defending his choice of words, rather supporting the point in general. I generally like Vicious, and think that it has some great people in the faction. However, drama can get to the best of us, and sometimes we do choose to forget self control. Hope you can see my point Bhavvy, and remember this next time someone gets under your skin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options

A point perhaps, but in such a manner? I have no respect for such the thing. I must say, I did have respect when they held the Zoo tag overhead... but as a bandwagoner to be such a ... *bites tongue* And that is the only label I can think of, "bandwagoners"... They could have stuck it out at Zoo, but did not... They could have went anywhere but the faction that was already at the top, but they did not...

Let's be honest, they took the easy way out, they are not factors in the Vicious faction having come out as the number one tw faction yet again... talk about non factors, they are the definition of non factor based on their actions. And then to act as they do, as if they accomplished some great goal? f:laugh Hell, if QQme ever does became the number one tw faction in a season, I can guarentee you I will no longer have the QQme tag over my head... QQme is the number one faction I see, as far as having the greatest potential of beating Vicious... it's the whole reason I am in QQme...

Join or create ANY faction and beat Vicious in a tw season for the number one tw faction spot, then maybe I could have respect for their behavior. The members of Vicious which made it what it is long before those bandwagoners arrived, although do at times behave in such a manner (and we all do), but not as often as I see the bandwagoners doing so...

And Crixxix, seriously? I have not yet made my way through enough of the mystic forums to see if she ought to be considered "fail"... but I strongly suspect she merely made some statement or asked a question, which became a troll infested free for all and spiraled out of control... I have seen the same rerun too many times to count. Every time, every single time... the troll infested waters becomes polluted by such taint.
    Fair enough.
    Makes him look bad.
    Makes Vicious look bad.
    Agreed. I'm not defending his choice of words, rather supporting the point in general. I generally like Vicious, and think that it has some great people in the faction. However, drama can get to the best of us, and sometimes we do choose to forget self control. Hope you can see my point Bhavvy, and remember this next time someone gets under your skin.
    Although I have not visited the mystic forums that much, I also seriously doubt that she got under his skin... From all the threads I have seen him on, he comes across as some credit card ready brat that has no respect for no one that is not part of his lil reality... like most of the trolls I have had the, um... pleasure, of running across... and these types of people breed their own, to a point whereas I even find myself lashing out at random people here and there in a manner I would not normally do... they are a disease... a disease I even need to shake off at times like a bad case of fleas b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Osacee - Raging Tide
    Osacee - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Well that was interesting reading. But to the point--you should be proud QQme. It takes dedication, coordination and lots of charms to accomplish what you did. You have my respect.
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I has fleas f:stare

I agree though, that it seems that the "bandwagoners" are the ones that cause the most drama and strife. Bhavvy, along with a hand full of others weren't from Zoo, they were from Wanted, as I am. They left when things got rough, and because TW wasn't going their way.

Needless to say, items went missing from the faction bank, and multiple people had access. Tickets were submitted, but as it still is considered account sharing, nothing was done. Over 100m worth of goods were stolen, but I also blame PWI partly for that. We need a PROPER faction banking system.

I also share a hate for all the "credit card ready brat" (s). They also seem to be the ones who (generally) cause the most trouble.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Lol this has nothing to do with me being from vicious and I don't feel I should have to explain why I went to vicious but I'll do it anyway.
    Wanted was dying, I wasn't the only one who left by the way. It wasn't what it was when I joined and I made various efforts to make the greater majority turn up to TW. If you think you could have done a better job, why didn't you speak up there and then?
    Oh wait, you tried to be an officer didnt you Crixix? But you got unanimously voted out. So I guess no one thought you were up to the task.
    When I left QQme to go to Wanted, it was because my wife wanted to be in wanted. It was only after I joined Wanted that they started winning. I'm not trying to say they started winning because of me, I'm saying I didn't go there because they won in TW but they were good and seemed to have fun so I joined cause of that too.

Wanted had a lot f vicious alts and when leviathan came back they took a lot of our core TW members. I didn't really feel comfortable joining Leviathan, especially not after the drama that started over me leaving with one particular officer I won't mention, but I will apologise for and have moved on from it a longtime ago.

What was left.. Zoo, Vicious, Qqme.

I had already been in qqme and disliked the way ediger tried to take over everything that happened especially TW. I wanted to try somewhere new and again, my wife was a factor here. For reasons I won't mention, she didn't want to go to zoo.

Now I am in vicious the only thing that people seem to do from other factions is call me a bandwagoner on forums. While I can see where you're coming from, it's not really true when I had a lot of friends in vicious already that I had known from qqme and wanted. Some of those are; elvenne, ambiguity, herozero, Phobik etc.

I am enjoying my time at vicious more than any other faction. It's run well and they have similar interests and goals as me.

Whether you label me as a bandwagoner or not after reading this, I will simply assume you have no concept of loyalty to friends. This is the way I have chosen to play and there's nothing wrong with it.
    Everyone is told that they are a non factor as an individual in vicious. It was a lesson I learned soon after joining. As a team, a family and a group of faction friends though, we are even able to best the mighty pve gods that are qqme. I enjoy being an equal member of the team. It serves as a nice long perhaps permenant break from leading tw in Wanted and leading squads under the rage and tyrany that is Ediger.

I find it quite interesting that the term "bandwagoner" is exclusive to recently joined vicious members. Even Phobik was called one by spell caster. Ten he leaves vicious to join qqme and not a word is said. The likes of elveva or anyone from QQme for that matter and everyone who joined leviathan who wasnt from their originally are all never mentioned either conveniently. If you were using the word "bandwagoner" correctly than it would reffer to all people who joined after the core was built. Is no one else allowed to join that core once it's formed? Or is this just another dolled up and disguised excuse that qqme has come up with to cover up for their continuing failures in pvp vs vicious. I think the most likely explanation is that you're jealous ;D

As for brilliance, think what you want. It's not often I lose my rag, so apologies, although it's probably what she wanted to achieve in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Ediger - Raging Tide
    Ediger - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I really had no more to say on this subject, since people have to take over thread topics for their own purpose - but yeah you left QQme because of me that's funny as hell!!!

This isn't the Bhavvy show - so you can be gone now.... start your own thread to right your short stories mkay.. thank you have a nice day!!!
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

But that was not his true purpose for joining Vicious.

This thread is leaning very hard on naming/shaming and derailment, so let's tone it down somewhat please, or this thread will be down for the count.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Skaitavia wrote: »

This thread is leaning very hard on naming/shaming and derailment, so let's tone it down somewhat please, or this thread will be down for the count.

Can we use; he who shall not be named instead and it wont be insulting? b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _VX_ - Raging Tide
    _VX_ - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    @bahavyy stop trowing mud , you don't have rights to talks about qqme/vici tws if you are bandwagoner that supposedly joined vici because of yours 'friends'. Most of your friends in vicious you make it shortly before joining or when you was already inside, that reason for joining vicious is kind of a lie/lame, we can have friends on different factions and still have fun. If you are unhappy about your faction TW move to another guild or at least stop posting nonsense, i can understand the frustration of the vicious old members that truly worked hard for the map domination (when qqme/vici tw was fun on that time) but those new bandwagoners complaining on forum about tws should remain quite and know their place. Stop talking like you was during QQmevsVicious epic battle times...
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I'm not complaining. So GG. And yes I wasn't happy with my tw faction, so I moved to Vicious. Since you obviously don't know how to read, I'll say it again. I am enjoying my time at vicious more than I did in QQMe. I know that's hard for you to comprehend. If you continue to not understand just accept it and move on. Don't come crying on forums because no one cares.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Whether you label me as a bandwagoner or not after reading this, I will simply assume you have no concept of loyalty to friends. This is the way I have chosen to play and there's nothing wrong with it.

I find it quite interesting that the term "bandwagoner" is exclusive to recently joined vicious members. Even Phobik was called one by spell caster. Ten he leaves vicious to join qqme and not a word is said. The likes of elveva or anyone from QQme for that matter and everyone who joined leviathan who wasnt from their originally are all never mentioned either conveniently. If you were using the word "bandwagoner" correctly than it would reffer to all people who joined after the core was built. Is no one else allowed to join that core once it's formed? Or is this just another dolled up and disguised excuse that qqme has come up with (<= My Reply to this : Do not say QQme when it is ME who uses it. And you can use my name when stating such things, I'll still log on tomorrow after crying myself to sleep at night Im sure) to cover up for their continuing failures in pvp vs vicious (<= My Reply to this : This is exactly the type of statement coming from a newer member of Vicious that earns the label of such as "bandwagoner"). I think the most likely explanation is that you're jealous (<= My Reply to this : Don't kid yourself... I am jealous of no one, not in real life and especially not in a game) ;D

As for brilliance, think what you want. It's not often I lose my rag, so apologies, although it's probably what she wanted to achieve in the first place.

There is nothing wrong it, I can commend this. And much of your story well explained from your point of view, even though I also do take into consideration that there are as many stories as there are witnesses of every event.

But the reason I personally use the term "bandwagoner" exclusively toward newer Vicious members is a very simple one... New members did not make Vicious
    the number one TW faction that it has been for quite some time now... thus... I see those that simply jump on board the number one placement, as opposed to at least attempting to compete verse that spot to gain that position, as bandwagoners... However, I wouldnt have bothered using the term at all if I didnt think those new members acted a bit more properly than what I have witnessed, a manner which I did not see them act in before gaining that position without being part of the reason behind having that position... There are other members of Vicious which Ive seen act in the same manner at times, but I do not use that term toward them... because I know they are why Vicious is where it is and have been the reasons behind why Vicious has been where its been... They built Vicious. So here you should be able to see why that term is also not used toward anyone else, at least coming from me... so No... it would apply to no other factions' members at the moment.

As far as Brilliance goes, Im sure if she is still here (and Brilliance you should still be here), she will will see your apology and hopefully take it for what its worth... But really, as being a more experienced player you should be trying to give advice to lesser experienced players (and being in Vicious, I would expect you are a more experienced player than a greater majority of players...
    even if you are a bandwagoner ;p), whether or not they used that advice how you think they should use it, with no reason to attack them... unless they ofc attack you first.

Derailed a bit perhaps, but I think there is plenty of good coming out of it regardless... Every book has many chapters, not all are on the same subject as their titles... And I'm sure it will again get back on its proper tracks... To what it was intended for...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    oh wow, from the discussion about trial change into intention people join a faction. Whatever the reason people join a faction, its their right to choose what faction. I know bhavy long time before he join wanted. and he can say i'm one of his friend.

Bhavy, also participate in many vicious pvp event such as TW and tourney. so i guess, if he said he like his faction and enjoying it. its his right. he is the one who in it.

to mod: its better to close this thread cause ppl already talking about different thing, not the topic itself.

Note: sorry for my bad english.
  • Ediger - Raging Tide
    Ediger - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

If you need to lock this up that's fine (as a matter of fact if a mod could that would be great) - I did what I wanted, which was thank QQme members for an amazing fun week!!
  • AriaArrow - Raging Tide
    AriaArrow - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    GRATS QQME!

Don't stop,

never give up

hold your head high

and reach the top

Let the world see

what you have got

Bring it all back to you

MAKE IT YOUR MOTTO
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

Not like you'd know, no offense. And yeah... Skai, go ahead and lock it. All it has turned into is Bhavy trolling this thread and stroking his epeen with a false sense of self-righteousness.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    2 things

first, bhavyy is by no means a bandwaggoner
    second, each and every vicious member is a factor in our TWs (except me)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    GRATS QQME!

Don't stop,

never give up

hold your head high

and reach the top

Let the world see

what you have got

Bring it all back to you

MAKE IT YOUR MOTTO

XD I sang this and bobbed along to my own beat in my head. It made me giggle.

But seriously. Grats QQme! Glad you had a lot of fun doing it. :)
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    There is nothing wrong it, I can commend this. And much of your story well explained from your point of view, even though I also do take into consideration that there are as many stories as there are witnesses of every event.

But the reason I personally use the term "bandwagoner" exclusively toward newer Vicious members is a very simple one... New members did not make Vicious
    the number one TW faction that it has been for quite some time now... thus... I see those that simply jump on board the number one placement, as opposed to at least attempting to compete verse that spot to gain that position, as bandwagoners... However, I wouldnt have bothered using the term at all if I didnt think those new members acted a bit more properly than what I have witnessed, a manner which I did not see them act in before gaining that position without being part of the reason behind having that position... There are other members of Vicious which Ive seen act in the same manner at times, but I do not use that term toward them... because I know they are why Vicious is where it is and have been the reasons behind why Vicious has been where its been... They built Vicious. So here you should be able to see why that term is also not used toward anyone else, at least coming from me... so No... it would apply to no other factions' members at the moment.

As far as Brilliance goes, Im sure if she is still here (and Brilliance you should still be here), she will will see your apology and hopefully take it for what its worth... But really, as being a more experienced player you should be trying to give advice to lesser experienced players (and being in Vicious, I would expect you are a more experienced player than a greater majority of players...
    even if you are a bandwagoner ;p), whether or not they used that advice how you think they should use it, with no reason to attack them... unless they ofc attack you first.

Derailed a bit perhaps, but I think there is plenty of good coming out of it regardless... Every book has many chapters, not all are on the same subject as their titles... And I'm sure it will again get back on its proper tracks... To what it was intended for...

Every season is a chance for Vicious to not be number 1. This season I joined half way through. Next season when we when I will have contributed the same as everyone else. If this is not enough I suggest you let the band wagoning point go. If this is how you treat members it's no wonder they show no loyalty when you're out number and completely obliterated in pk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Every season is a chance for Vicious to not be number 1. This season I joined half way through. Next season when we when I will have contributed the same as everyone else. If this is not enough I suggest you let the band wagoning point go. If this is how you treat members it's no wonder they show no loyalty when you're out number and completely obliterated in pk.

DOUBLE KILL! bhavyy is on a rampage.

lets see if he can get the penta!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.