Options
    Gzz QQme you are the best faction ever.

They also have the best logo ever!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    gzz Qqme You Are The Best pve Faction Ever.

Fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Ediger - Raging Tide
    Ediger - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Fixed.

Name TW Wins Server
    1. qqme 133 Raging Tide
    2. Radiance 131 Heavens Tear
    3. Enrage 129 Heavens Tear
    4. Regicide 119 Sanctuary
    5. Kylin 106 Harshlands
    6. Legendary 104 Sanctuary
    7. vindicate 104 Sanctuary
    8. Crimson 100 Harshlands
    9. Dynasty 100 Dreamweaver
    10. leviathan 94 Raging Tide
    11. Nefarious 93 Sanctuary
    12. vicious 93 Raging Tide
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Name TW Wins Server
    1. Zanryu 133 Raging Tide
    2. Zanryu 131 Heavens Tear
    3. Zanryu 129 Heavens Tear
    4. Zanryu 119 Sanctuary
    5. Zanryu 106 Harshlands
    6. Zanryu 104 Sanctuary
    7. Zanryu 104 Sanctuary
    8. Zanryu 100 Harshlands
    9. Zanryu 100 Dreamweaver
    10. Zanryu 94 Raging Tide
    11. Zanryu 93 Sanctuary
    12. Zanryu 93 Raging Tide

Fixed that for you
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Name TW Wins Server
    1. qqme 133 Raging Tide
    5. Kylin 106 Harshlands

Qqme has just been around longer. Using rankings like this doesn't prove anything. I got my panda today where's yours?b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Name TW Wins Server
    1. qqme 133 Raging Tide
    5. Kylin 106 Harshlands

This Proves what :o?

QQme hasn't won against Vici 1 v 1 in tw for what 2 years? Also I have 2 Cool Weps and a panda what do you have some free rep from trials \o/. Also your using the rankings which are ohhh so accurate.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Qqme has just been around longer. Using rankings like this doesn't prove anything. I got my panda today where's yours?b:chuckle

That's news to me.

And here I thought some factions on that list (IE: Enrage of HT) existed before RT was even a server. b:chuckle

Though rankings can be unreliable for plenty of other reasons. lol
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Edi dear haters gonna hate and this is just another QQme accomplishment that "those" hater are going to be coming in second place --- AGAIN.

Grats QQme
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Thanks for the fun guys, i was only able to come for the last 4 trials but it was a blast.

The last boss had 1 billion hp, then a 500 mil hp boss (i think) We cleared the final trial with very few minutes to spare it was intense.

The mobs were killer too! Slaying squads while in Blue bubble, brought back memories XD

And yes QQMe is one of the best factions in PWI and i think has had the best TW out of all factions in all servers (yes many of those wars with LEvi, Wanted, And VIci)

Thanks for making this possible!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Name TW Wins Server
    1. qqme 133 Raging Tide
    5. Kylin 106 Harshlands

Levi has more wins than Vicious even after our 6 month tw "break" lol
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Edi dear heaters gonna hate and this is just another QQme accomplishment that "those" hater are going to be coming in second place --- AGAIN.

Grats QQme

ill be 2nd place in PVE ANY day. You been 2nd place in PVP for 2 yearsb:bye

Can you at least say something if you gonna delete Posts? You're deleting alll my post you stupid Mod
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LiaArrow - Raging Tide
    LiaArrow - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Name TW Wins Server
    1. qqme 133 Raging Tide
    5. Kylin 106 Harshlands

well im having fun with this... i mean first of all gratz QQme on that trials thing (but ur the only one doing this i mean... who cares about trials with nw.. cough waste of time cough) and btw that ranking thing is a joke... so useless , cuz QQme is more old than vicious so ofc used to have more tws but... QQme dont win one TW against Vicious since when? 2 years?.... GG ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

♥ V i c i o u s ♥
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Thanks for the fun guys, i was only able to come for the last 4 trials but it was a blast.

The last boss had 1 billion hp, then a 500 mil hp boss (i think) We cleared the final trial with very few minutes to spare it was intense.

The mobs were killer too! Slaying squads while in Blue bubble, brought back memories XD

And yes QQMe is one of the best factions in PWI and i think has had the best TW out of all factions in all servers (yes many of those wars with LEvi, Wanted, And VIci)

Thanks for making this possible!

You're welcome.

@Crixix - mods don't have access to data like that. That's why they don't do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Options

Can you at least say something if you gonna delete Posts? You're deleting alll my post you stupid Mod
    Atleast post when your going to make posts vanish.

Do you guys mean something like this?
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Keep the obvious flame baiting thread derailment out of here, please.

In the future, if you have a question about the way a thread was moderated, please send a pm. thanks.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Edi dear haters gonna hate and this is just another QQme accomplishment that "those" hater are going to be coming in second place --- AGAIN.

Grats QQme

Name 3 things that are a high achievements that QQme beat Vicious on (Obviously while Vicious existed), I dare you. b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Name 3 things that are a high achievements that QQme beat Vicious on (Obviously while Vicious existed), I dare you. b:kiss

They beat us in a wined tw.b:shocked

Also, even the mighty spell caster admits that vicious is number 1.
    ill be 2nd place in PVE ANY day. You been 2nd place in PVP for 2 years
    This is entirely true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    This is entirely true.

Double posting is against the forum rules, Bhavy. b:shutup

And, damn, Vicious vs. QQme never gets old, even though it's high time to get.
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

Raging Tide (PvE)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

So you are conceding that there are already two.

Thank you Dylena
  • Ediger - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options

Give me a hint, how far back in the forums do I have to search for any Vicious achievements other then land count in TW since they started keeping track in land count in TW, because if they did that all along you still wouldn't be number 1 in totals.

You can SAY oh yeah vic, since 2 years, better in TW - that's fine all the x-QQme members who started Vic, I'm sure, received NOTHING from QQme to get your gear and skills and gaming under way... so yes that's 100% vic there baby!

The point is this is a PvE server - so when you guys can beat PKers on PvP servers - then be loud and proud - heck you guys didn't even win the over all land count, you are down 1 land from some of the other winners...

Stop trying to turn a thread about an accomplishment into a 'Look at me' thread, Vic can't have any accomplishments worth posting I get that, we did, don't be mad, be sad at the fact that you have only 1 area you can stroke your epeen in, which is only hugely relevant in some eyes, not the majority of people who joined a PvE server.

Go to a PvP server and live out your PK fantasy's
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Give me a hint, how far back in the forums do I have to search for any Vicious achievements other then land count in TW since they started keeping track in land count in TW, because if they did that all along you still wouldn't be number 1 in totals.

You can SAY oh yeah vic, since 2 years, better in TW - that's fine all the x-QQme members who started Vic, I'm sure, received NOTHING from QQme to get your gear and skills and gaming under way... so yes that's 100% vic there baby!

The point is this is a PvE server - so when you guys can beat PKers on PvP servers - then be loud and proud - heck you guys didn't even win the over all land count, you are down 1 land from some of the other winners...

Stop trying to turn a thread about an accomplishment into a 'Look at me' thread, Vic can't have any accomplishments worth posting I get that, we did, don't be mad, be sad at the fact that you have only 1 area you can stroke your epeen in, which is only hugely relevant in some eyes, not the majority of people who joined a PvE server.
    /epeeeeeen

because beating mobs trials for r9rr ppl is that hard? well gz, btw in other PvE servers other factions finished all 3 trials stages on the 1st week they came out. Also Vicious beat you in PvE Tws as well since they finished their TW faster than yours.

P.S i miss reading ur rage posts on ur forums after all the TWs you lost vs us.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    So you are conceding that there are already two.

Thank you Dylena

I was trying to be nice and pretend QQme has good achievements, you are so very welcome ToyMaker.

I'm quite sure we started as probably 20 players that beat the 3nd top faction of that period, which means we fought with 20 or less against a squad of 70-80? We were never fed with a golden spoon and we got where we are by struggling through all the hardship.

on the PVE part, we completed warsongs without troubles while others struggled, you can put in that "we had the gears" yet as you can see on my SS I had 6k hp, no barb buff and ended tanking it at some points due to difficulties from herpderping vent chats.

Another PVE note is that I was one of the first people to tank the new upgraded warsong and submitted a video to show people how it can be done as an archer.

Lets be clear, if you even could bypass QQme said this and Vicious said that you would notice that the person who pointed out "we have more accomplishments than you" was of course a QQme member, but lets face it...everything people see are in black and white. This entire thread is a "look at me, we did this we're better then you all" so don't come with the BS about thread ruined by Vicious.

Critics will always comment and we, the RT community were mostly not impressed by the achievement made by QQme and we shared our thoughts about it being a waste.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Grats on your trials completion QQmeb:victory
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Ediger - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    P.S i miss reading ur rage posts on ur forums after all the TWs you lost vs us.

that's because there never was one, I'm not usually vocal on the forums
    we shared our thoughts about it being a waste.

in your eyes... truth is if you guys were as truly high and almighty as you try and pretend to be the old saying - if you don't have anything good to say, say nothing at all - would have been the course to take.

Other servers may have done these sooner and such, but the truth still is - I am proud we got through it, yes it is easier with the gear we have, truth is I'm sure the Vicious house of Archers could solo all 27 trials, but they haven't.

We had a sense of community in doing trials together and we had fun doing it - we were the first on RT to complete all 27 trials - no biggy to some that's fine - but don't try and diminish it because you weren't the first to do it, because that's just showing a sad side to a faction who claims to be oh so amazing...
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

I'm not trying to be silly or troll but this has me confused. With lack of punctuation, this comes off as Vicious was founded my ex-QQme????

Is this what you were intending to say or am I wrong?
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options

So PVP is completely non factor because our server has PVE on it? All being a PVE server means is that you can actually enjoy and play the game when you're a low level. All that happens on PVP servers is that everyone is in PK mode. On PVE servers you get a choice to PK in open map. That's all it is so please stop using this as some sort of valid argument or excuse for why you're not the best at it.

We were the only faction to own all cities. How's that then if you're going to compare us to other servers top factions. Not saying we're better than them, but honestly some of them are actually way better than us and there are Vicious members that will admit it. I find it interesting that you dont compare QQme's TW season to Vicious' one and that you have to look outside of our server, our scope of PVP as it were to find a worthy example.

How about we compare you to other servers "Number 2" factions? Did they all have a major city? YES THEY DID.

This is not a thread about an accomplishment. This was a "Look at me" thread a QQme member made because they dont have any other accomplishments worth posting. Dont be mad. Be sad that you only have a small fraction of the large scale area non factor area that is PVE.

You are not someone in that majority unfortunately you speak. I have first hand experienced your attitude during PVP events. Don't act like you don't care or that PVP means nothing to you because we all know you're just lying.

Pick up your gameboy and play pokemon and live out your PVE fantasy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Since when ex-QQme started Vicious? I dont know who have day dreaming here.
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    It's nice to see that the ones who bandwagoned Vicious to stroke their own epeen make themselves obvious. PvP is nonfactor here. In fact, PvP is nonfactor on PWI entirely. However, if you want to act like it is an important aspect and that you're somehow good at it then why aren't you on a PvP server? Raging Tide is a server aimed at people who prefer PvE. Let me repeat that: PvE. You're acting like you're some sort of badass at PvP on a PvE server. Can anyone else here see the irony in that? PK doesn't ****ing matter. QQme was the first faction on this server to finish trials. Congratulations. Yet here you Vicious bandwagoners are ruining their sense of accomplishment yet again. I'm not going to generalize your whole faction by your actions, though, because I know a good portion of Vicious members don't act like complete tools.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    It's nice to see that the ones who bandwagoned Vicious to stroke their own epeen make themselves obvious. PvP is nonfactor here. In fact, PvP is nonfactor on PWI entirely. However, if you want to act like it is an important aspect and that you're somehow good at it then why aren't you on a PvP server? Raging Tide is a server aimed at people who prefer PvE. Let me repeat that: PvE. You're acting like you're some sort of badass at PvP on a PvE server. Can anyone else here see the irony in that? PK doesn't ****ing matter. QQme was the first faction on this server to finish trials. Congratulations. Yet here you Vicious bandwagoners are ruining their sense of accomplishment yet again. I'm not going to generalize your whole faction by your actions, though, because I know a good portion of Vicious members don't act like complete tools.

Mostly everything you've written here is wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Ediger - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Mostly everything you've written here is wrong.

No actually that is true

Definition: Player versus environment is used to describe the type of gameplay where people compete against the computer or computer-driven opponents. This often involves groups of players operating cooperatively to engage hostile monsters which are featured in many online roleplaying games. PvE content is an alternative to player versus player (PvP) content.

If you joined a PvE server to engage in PvP it is the cowards way you out of PvP - period

In PWI on a PvE server the highest accomplishment versus an environment is completing all 27 trials. The only reason some of you Vic people bring in the PvP aspect is because your epeens need to be stroked.

This thread was to say - Grats QQme on accomplishing the highest part of PvE aspect in PWI on our server - great job.

Now the responses could be - ignore this and move on - reply with a congrats - or do them yourselves and come in second and post here - we did it too, just not first.

You are trying to compare apples to oranges and saying that Vic is better cuz you PK and you own in TW - well bully you. And just because I want to win and am competitive during TW doesn't mean to me, it is the end all of be all - I actually play the game to enjoy the PvE aspect of it, I have ever since being on a PvP server in EQ I learned my interest goes to PvE - so if yours is PvP pack on up and move to a PvP server and let me see how that goes for you.
This discussion has been closed.