[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    SweetieBot, is Crimson = Mayhem?
    Where is Mars?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Gear doesn't seem to be the only problem, something simply doesn't add up - several factions had high numbers, some of them very well geared overall, yet they all failed to be dominant TW factions.

Mayhem supposedly has 80+ people for TWs atm yet still doesn't do well. So while I agree that one faction has held monopoly for a while now, I also agree with people who say that Mayhem doesn't know how to do TWs properly, suffering the same issues that i.e. Afterlife did - which is also why Mayhem vs Afterlife were good TWs since they were between two factions of equally skilled leadership.

Crimson is another faction that I've never seen do well unless they severly outnumber their opponent - i.e. Crimson beat Kylin consistently when it was 80v30 TW and lost consistently when it was 80vs60+ and it's not like Kylin outgeared them at that time, so it must mean Kylin had superior TW strategy.

I'd love to see 5-8 balanced factions fighting for the control over the map but that isn't likely to happen - so the other 2-3 factions with potential might as well look in the mirror and ask their leaders why they're failing to have a higher win rate even when their numbers and gear value increases.

P.S. I'm not merely implying leaders don't know proper strategies, ensuring that strategies are executed is a part of leadership as well - i.e. if you got cata barbs rather rpking and chasing ppl around while pulling cata, you aren't really going to accomplish much until those hot dog sellers learn what their role is in TW.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013

I'd love to see 5-8 balanced factions fighting for the control over the map but that isn't likely to happen

Will never happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    What is this topic about now?
  • charles
    charles Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    What is this topic about now?

Obviously about who knows how to play, who knows how to tw,how you should play game,how you should play your char,who c$ and who doesnt,who works and who get his c$ from his family,who will make the "coolest" post(maybe i should put an irrelevent youtube video here)
    In conclusion biggest e-pennis winsb:cute
  • phaeton427
    phaeton427 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    charles wrote: »
    Obviously about who knows how to play, who knows how to tw,how you should play game,how you should play your char,who c$ and who doesnt,who works and who get his c$ from his family,who will make the "coolest" post(maybe i should put an irrelevent youtube video here)
    In conclusion biggest e-pennis winsb:cute

This.

+ Infamous=Dark and bannings should probably be considered for those violating this TW rule if it continues into next season:

Leaders may not have alternate factions or be members of competing factions

Players in any kind of leadership capacity (Leader, Director, Marshall, or Executor) of a faction that participates in Territory Wars cannot have alternate factions that participate in Territory Wars on the same server. If you are in a leadership position of a faction, you cannot be a member of another faction that participates in Territory Wars on the same server.

Factions that cannot abide by these rules or that of fair play should not bid as anything that constitutes fake bidding will have severe repercussions. Any user caught withholding information about possible Territory War violations will be punished along with the perpetrators. All bids will be thoroughly screened and researched by the GMs. Any behavior determined to be suspicious will require additional research were temporary bans maybe issued. Upon confirmation of the crime the faction leaders as well as the members involved will be banned at the discretion of the GM.

So based on Sweetibot's confirmation that Infamous=Dark I expect one or the other won't be bidding next season, or a **** ton of alts will be leaving said factions.

I also expect CrimsonJR will no longer be bidding as this thread here

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1005562

shows ShortKnife is leader of

Guild Name: CrimsonJr
    Leader: Longknife
    Director: Eoria
    Forums: http://crimsonjr.omgforum.net/
    Recruitment: Anyone
    Info: For anyone who doesn't give a f.uck or has an alt, put it in here. We r king.

Based on the rule listed above ShortKnife and Eoria should already be enjoying bannings but that's the past now isn't it? No reports no foul I guess. b:laugh And there already has been some reorganization of leaderships hasn't there? Also Bella is not the only person with an all seeing eye either. b:bye

But boy, if you really explore this rule, and consider the flooding of reports that could follow next season from ambitious factions or disgruntled ones depending on the psychology involved, there may need to be some careful bidding ahead!

What a fun season is on the horizon wouldn't you say!
    Trolling trolls since 1993.
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    phaeton427 wrote: »
    Players in any kind of leadership capacity (Leader, Director, Marshall, or Executor) of a faction that participates in Territory Wars cannot have alternate factions that participate in Territory Wars on the same server. If you are in a leadership position of a faction, you cannot be a member of another faction that participates in Territory Wars on the same server.

Factions that cannot abide by these rules or that of fair play should not bid as anything that constitutes fake bidding will have severe repercussions. Any user caught withholding information about possible Territory War violations will be punished along with the perpetrators. All bids will be thoroughly screened and researched by the GMs. Any behavior determined to be suspicious will require additional research were temporary bans maybe issued. Upon confirmation of the crime the faction leaders as well as the members involved will be banned at the discretion of the GM.[/B]

This would get me banned for being in Oblivion if they ever TW. It would have gotten me banned for being in CrimsonJr when they attacked Kylin, ffs. If this rule were enforced the way it was written, half the server would be banned for bids nobody could reasonably call fake. Most of WASP would be banned for bidding when Mayhem TWs, Crimson would get banned for TWing while Insanity does, Deicide contains, iirc, several Infamous alts. There are some inactive Infamous alts in Kylin, a lot of Kylin players have or used to have an alt in CrimsonJr and so on and so forth. It would be different if someone were to be, say, Kylin leader and Infamous director since you could then have the same guy bidding for two factions, but that's not likely to happen, and even if it did, that guy most likely wouldn't bid on his own lands, because no showing/throwing a war is not a popular idea. You can't really QQ about fake bidding if both wars are attended and fought.

Do i detect a faint trace of butthurt here?
  • phaeton427
    edited March 2013
    This would get me banned for being in Oblivion if they ever TW. It would have gotten me banned for being in CrimsonJr when they attacked Kylin, ffs. If this rule were enforced the way it was written, half the server would be banned for bids nobody could reasonably call fake. Most of WASP would be banned for bidding when Mayhem TWs, Crimson would get banned for TWing while Insanity does, Deicide contains, iirc, several Infamous alts. There are some inactive Infamous alts in Kylin, a lot of Kylin players have or used to have an alt in CrimsonJr and so on and so forth. It would be different if someone were to be, say, Kylin leader and Infamous director since you could then have the same guy bidding for two factions, but that's not likely to happen, and even if it did, that guy most likely wouldn't bid on his own lands, because no showing/throwing a war is not a popular idea. You can't really QQ about fake bidding if both wars are attended and fought.

Do i detect a faint trace of butthurt here?

Get with the times dude. WASP leader WAS just banned due to Dark reporting them and the rule WAS enforced. Your out of your element. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjYJ7zZ9BRw
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Nobody in dark reported her for the last time, the logic is just lol. Despite wasp fake bidding to stack with mayhem their bid was a 10v6 1 push..so we didn't care. What's funny is that longs squad loved the stacks because they would get to 30v60+ mayhem.

Why do ppl get but hurt when they break the rules and get banned its obious you got ban for a reason, that's like stealing and expecting not to get caught,whoever reported her hates her guts...dark leader didn't know who the hell she even was, I don't understand half of the threats she pms me while I'm doing cube...the last thing on our mind is WASP; crimsonjr took care of them a while back.

Why is nobody in dark banned? I guess my financial aid is paying gm salary so we be immune to ban hammer. GL getting ppl banned for having alts in multiple TW guilds, I guess PWI will have to ban 90% of the server to pull that off.
  • phaeton427
    edited March 2013
    Why is nobody in dark banned? I guess my financial aid is paying gm salary so we be immune to ban hammer. GL getting ppl banned for having alts in multiple TW guilds, I guess PWI will have to ban 90% of the server to pull that off.

Nobody in dark is banned because nobody was as lame as dark to submit a ticket over it. Course next season I expect things may be different.

All you guys talk about going to school yet none of you seem to have any comprehension skills whatsoever.
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    So go report us lol, gl getting a ban. All you do is come here and cry on forums pretending to be some sort of PWI public policy officer. If your stack buddies got banned for fake bidding, find new ones...I mean it's how mayhem thinks right? At least by all the posts of you guys crying about not having free land lol.

P.S. if any mayhem members want to jump ship, I'll ninja invite you. We love Zolor..he's awesome
  • phaeton427
    edited March 2013
    Let's see I ran into Zolor and his fail squad last NW.

I remember my squad won the battle, he tried to kill me and failed, then I ended up killing him, then he finally ran from a 3rd fight.

You can have him.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    LOL @ even gears and Mayhem ever not facerolling.

Seems I'm not misremembering that war then.
    Get with the times dude. WASP leader WAS just banned due to Dark reporting them and the rule WAS enforced. Your out of your element. lol

By this logic, PERDITION/Flashlight should be banned for holding lead of Insanity while being an exec in Crimson. There would only be a legitimate rule breaking if he were to bid on Infamous with Insanity while Crimson was also bidding on Infamous.

Let me detail why Dain was probably banned: Dain has an alt in Mayhem, no? Not to mention that her director's a Crimson member as well. And WASP is home to quite a few Crimson/Mayhem alts atm, right? To the point of where it can probably be called an alt guild? Crimson/Mayhem/WASP were trip stacking Dark. This is what's not allowed as far as alt guilds go. This is probably why she was banned.

Longknife? Would not get banned for bidding with CrimsonJr as Dark was not bidding Infamous at the same time as them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • phaeton427
    edited March 2013
    Dot your i's and cross your t's. =P

LW
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Gear doesn't seem to be the only problem, something simply doesn't add up - several factions had high numbers, some of them very well geared overall, yet they all failed to be dominant TW factions.

Mayhem supposedly has 80+ people for TWs atm yet still doesn't do well. So while I agree that one faction has held monopoly for a while now, I also agree with people who say that Mayhem doesn't know how to do TWs properly, suffering the same issues that i.e. Afterlife did - which is also why Mayhem vs Afterlife were good TWs since they were between two factions of equally skilled leadership.

Crimson is another faction that I've never seen do well unless they severly outnumber their opponent - i.e. Crimson beat Kylin consistently when it was 80v30 TW and lost consistently when it was 80vs60+ and it's not like Kylin outgeared them at that time, so it must mean Kylin had superior TW strategy.

I'd love to see 5-8 balanced factions fighting for the control over the map but that isn't likely to happen - so the other 2-3 factions with potential might as well look in the mirror and ask their leaders why they're failing to have a higher win rate even when their numbers and gear value increases.

P.S. I'm not merely implying leaders don't know proper strategies, ensuring that strategies are executed is a part of leadership as well - i.e. if you got cata barbs rather rpking and chasing ppl around while pulling cata, you aren't really going to accomplish much until those hot dog sellers learn what their role is in TW.

The only way for those factions to get better is for the leader to get into vent while everyone's on, and just say,

"YOU GUYS ****ING SUCK. THERE ARE NO HACKS. EVERYTIME I REALIZE I HAVE TO LEAD YOU TARDS I FEEL LIKE JUMPING OFF A CLIFF. NOW GO ****ING LEARN YOUR CLASS AND GET SOME ******N SKILLS, SO WE CAN WIN A ******N TW WITHOUT HAVING TO TOTALLY OUTGEAR AND OUTNUMBER THEM."

...This will never happen though, because people in factions eventually become friends, and for the most part friends don't call each other out, they accept the other guy's faults.

It's basically the same reason companies like Enron failed so massively. No one went into a board meeting one day and said, "Alright guys, I got this plan to commit the biggest accounting fraud in history. Who's with me?"

The only reason it got caught is because an "outcast" decided not to play along with all the BS, and decided to become a whistleblower.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Os_bm - Harshlands
    Os_bm - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I dont get why ppl care about this really its just a game

Have a nice rainbow flower ppl b:flowerb:flowerb:flower
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    edited March 2013
    Precisely Burnout.

People here have no idea how clans work - first you make a competitive company of players, through competing together they become friends and over time they become family.

In comparison what factions like Mayhem do is - first they make a family faction and then try to compete, it fking never works! What you end up with is a faction full of clueless noobs who think they play good because everybody pats each other on their back just to be nice.

And ironically none of these primarily family factions will ever create the bond that you see among players who started in a primarily competitive faction.

On a side note, it's always easier to blame others, everybody but yourself because god forbid you being clueless about your class&role. Same goes for the leader, you don't get to be successful by being the nicest guy on the server - if you want to succeed, you have to make choices and if that means pissing off a noob that refuses to see he sucks, so be it. If you don't want to win, stop crying about losing.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    SweetieBot, please give os_bm a new field of b:flowerb:flowerb:flower.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    SweetieBot, please give os_bm a new field of .
    Definitely a bad one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

edited March 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjYJ7zZ9BRw

LW, just for one time let's talk seriously.

I'm the one that saw on Crimson forum that Dain got banned and I reported it to Mani, SinsSoul and Longknife and they didn't know about it at all. After everyone laugh for 5 minutes then we tried to found who did it, not cause we want to punish the person, but cause we was curious to know who did it since none of us ever spoke about report her for any reasons.

We didn't found who did that probably cause the person who did it is simply not a Dark members.

It could be anyone, a Infamous, a ex-Wasp that just hate her (and trust me there's some), a Crimson, a Mayhem AND yes I saw in the past someone from a faction report someone from his own faction. Even Crimson said that GM said they kept track of the TW and they could have done it without event get someone to report her. (Look like some Crimson are more smart then Mayhem)

So if you want to start to play at ''Let's ban Dark, Infamous and CrimsonJr'', let me tell you something, Crimson have/had alts in Dark, EVEN fURY Crimson director and as I recall Dain is still in more then one TW faction, so girl don't start something that could get out of control and hurt your own faction and your precious ally Crimson/Insanity.

Do you know how many Crimson have alts in CrimsonJr?

I wonder how Crimson will react to that, that you try to make them ban including their director.

Good Job.

B.

P.s: Don't your friend Jen have chars in every single faction on the map? Start by her. =)

P.p.s: Before start something think 2 seconds to the consequences of your acts cause there's always consequences.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm sorry, but mayhem would have been terrible regardless of how they all got together.
  • phaeton427
    edited March 2013
    I'm a wild card. There's just no telling what I might do. b:sin

Anarchy rules.
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Any user caught withholding information about possible Territory War violations will be punished along with the perpetrators.

All HL banned , time to close the server . b:laugh Since Infamous is Dark , Crimson is Insanity also WASP is Mayhem , Crimson is WASP and so on just make any combination of guilds , u can't get it wrong .

b:cry Wth u wanna say Infamous is not a family? Dendra u broke my heart ....thought we are brothers and Jekel just told me few weeks ago that he's my daddy .
    **** this . " rage quit "
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    edited March 2013
    b:cry Wth u wanna say Infamous is not a family? Dendra u broke my heart ....thought we are brothers and Jekel just told me few weeks ago that he's my daddy .
    **** this . " rage quit "
    Not what I said :P

I said you need to create competitive faction first and that through competing together you will create a happy family.

If you create a family and hope to compete - you'll just live in misery and lose forever. The only way family factions work is if already experienced players+friends create one, but even then they wouldn't accept anybody into their family circle until they've proven themselves, so again you go back to basics, competition first, family later.
    edited March 2013
    Not what I said :P

I said you need to create competitive faction first and that through competing together you will create a happy family.

If you create a family and hope to compete - you'll just live in misery and lose forever. The only way family factions work is if already experienced players+friends create one, but even then they wouldn't accept anybody into their family circle until they've proven themselves, so again you go back to basics, competition first, family later.

The problem with family factions it's they don't improve cause of their feelings.

Edit: I'll add that I don't think family factions are a bad thing, it's just that I think family faction should maybe not TW if they can't improve and take criticize.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This.

+ Infamous=Dark and bannings should probably be considered for those violating this TW rule if it continues into next season:

Leaders may not have alternate factions or be members of competing factions

Factions that cannot abide by these rules or that of fair play should not bid as anything that constitutes fake bidding will have severe repercussions. Any user caught withholding information about possible Territory War violations will be punished along with the perpetrators. All bids will be thoroughly screened and researched by the GMs. Any behavior determined to be suspicious will require additional research were temporary bans maybe issued. Upon confirmation of the crime the faction leaders as well as the members involved will be banned at the discretion of the GM.

So based on Sweetibot's confirmation that Infamous=Dark I expect one or the other won't be bidding next season, or a **** ton of alts will be leaving said factions.

I also expect CrimsonJR will no longer be bidding as this thread here

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1005562

shows ShortKnife is leader of

Guild Name: CrimsonJr
    Leader: Longknife
    Director: Eoria
    Forums: http://crimsonjr.omgforum.net/
    Recruitment: Anyone
    Info: For anyone who doesn't give a f.uck or has an alt, put it in here. We r king.

Based on the rule listed above ShortKnife and Eoria should already be enjoying bannings but that's the past now isn't it? No reports no foul I guess. b:laugh And there already has been some reorganization of leaderships hasn't there? Also Bella is not the only person with an all seeing eye either. b:bye

But boy, if you really explore this rule, and consider the flooding of reports that could follow next season from ambitious factions or disgruntled ones depending on the psychology involved, there may need to be some careful bidding ahead!

"Hi I'm LivingWater. I claim I don't care about TW and only care about the amazing power of friendship Mayhem has going for it, then I simultaneously go fishing through the rules for an excuse to get the defense leader of the faction my faction most often fights banned. Instead of getting him banned for hacking our TWs or something, I'm getting him banned for something that has absolutely no relevance whatsoever to me or my faction, and I fail to see any problem with this whatsoever, or how it might imply that I've developed a hateful grudge towards someone in a video game or that I really am that butthurt about my guild sucking and I'm completely in denial about it."

Y'know lately I look at this game and I'm just kinda disgusted by it. Like the majority of what keeps our game going is just people somehow trying to prove themselves to be god damned amazing, having egos that they clearly don't deserve. And no, no one will admit to it, and they'll claim that it's the OTHER guys that have egos, but pretty much all sides have giant egos pushing their desire to even play this game.
    This might not be so bad, if it weren't for cases like this. Cases where it's blatantly obvious that our community is living in denial; where ALL the evidence they need to realize they or their guild sucks at this game is blatantly staring them in the face, but instead, they're not objective enough to focus on that one point and gladly jump to another topic.

"Hey Mayhem, you spent all season getting your ***** handed to you by a guild that literally just started this season despite your 3 years of experience and superior numbers."

"Oh yeah well your defense leader has an alt guild that might break rules!11"

Those two things have ****-all to do with one another. Literally nothing. Whether I have an alt guild or not, whether CJr participates in TW or not and whether it's against the rules or not has absolutely nothing to do with Dark beating Mayhem. Dark would beat Mayhem on a boat, Dark would beat Mayhem with a goat. Dark would beat Mayhem on a train, Dark would beat Mayhem in the rain.

And you literally lose all credibility when you claim you don't care about TW, and then lo and behold you've got some campaign to get me banned for CJr.

Has CJr led to your losses? No.
    Has CJr led to anyone's losses? No.
    Have I ever abused CJr to bid on a guild that my main guild was currently fighting? No.

Reporting me for CJr is about as petty as when Nurfed used to get reported for his oversized ****; yes, because Zulu's enemies were TOTALLY concerned that those **** were a sign he was a 1337 hacker that would ruin the community, and not because getting Nurfed banned might help them snake a win OR that they were so petty they'd developed a hate of someone they only know from a game.

I swear, some days the exact reason I play this game is because of people like you, LivingWater. Because there are people within the community who I believe desperately need a wakeup call. Call it a pet-peeve I guess, but I don't like liars, whether they lie to others or lie to themselves. Nor do I like egos (as with every person).

And y'know, I get that the majority of the community probably thinks I'm the one with the ego, since I'm so outspoken about how I think people **** up (though mind you, I only do so within the context of the game; I don't go judging any of you or claiming to know all about your personal lives or whatever).

But lately? Lately I have to say, when I make an argument such as "Mayhem sucks because A, B, and C" and the response is "Oh yeah well Longknife drowns puppies as a hobby!!" To me? Is that not the sign of someone completely in denial, too afraid to admit their flaws or points where they were wrong, lest it bruise their ego?

I'm just so sick of the ad hominem attacks. I'm not claiming to know it all, nor to be perfect (far from it); FFS could someone PLEASE name one argument where I've even complimented myself or even involved myself instead of just directly attacking the person/guild I was attacking and listing reasons why I was attacking them? I'm sure the sole example that will come up will be Adalsigo saying I claimed to be "the greatest Psy ever" when all I did was link him to the fact that I have the second highest kill count amongst all Psys, and thus his insult of "semi-amateur" is nothing short of delusional, because if I'm semi-amateur, then apparently every Psy cept for one guy is. I didn't bring it up, Adal did. My compliment was "I have experience," not "I'm the best **** ever." If that's not reasonable? Then wtf **** me, you people are impossible.

At this point, I dunno what to say to you. I'm always talking about how ridiculous it is for Mayhem to try the same thing over and over without ever trying something new, and I'm reaching a point where I think I'd be ridiculous to be hopeful that you guys are worth wasting my breath on, because obviously you're not listening to a damned word I'm saying; you only know I'm not showering you with compliments and that makes me the evil bad guy.

The only way I know to respond to you is to offer a bet. I'd be willing to bet real money that, come next season, if I were to bid with CJr while being in Dark, I would not be banned for fake-bidding. I say this not only because I have full confidence in my stance on the fake-bidding rules, but also because I recently ticketed myself when you and Crimson wouldn't stop spouting empty threats and speculating if you could get SinsSoul/Longknife/Jekel/Eoria/Basically everyone banned for fake-bidding because we own alts. GUESS WUT HAPPENED!!1!!1! OMG I'M STILL HERE AREN'T I??!!

Think I'm lying? Ok, let's bet real money on if CJr gets canned or not. Want to? I'd love to, I need the money.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Seriously? This is the post that finally makes him write a book?

I kinda want to take some lessons from Phaeton now. Idk. Maybe I'm losing my edge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Applequest - Harshlands
    Applequest - Harshlands Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Dammit Longknife always writing long posts. Reading that gave me a headache. Stop pissing off burnout
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Stop pissing off burnout

That's impossible.
    I <3 AGOREY