TW 3rd season end map.

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You doubt my ability to win TWs with cata-wizzies and like one cata cleric? I am disappoint, cause I've totally done that before.

I do not doubt as I have seen it. I know you can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Gratz Infamous (:
    And GL everyone for the next reset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Gratz Infamous (:
    And GL everyone for the next reset

Dralighte come tear sh** up with CJr.

TW map reset = CJr Glory time. b:cute
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Dralighte come tear sh** up with CJr.

TW map reset = CJr Glory time. b:cute

Well, I'll see... I'm kinda playing with a new game now :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Hi you. <3

Your signature is outdated, change it. (the Kylin part)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Hi you. <3

Your signature is outdated, change it. (the Kylin part)

Nan, I still like my signature :c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alastar - Harshlands
    Alastar - Harshlands Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Gimme your flyer or money Dral? I'll farm you some pro TT90 leggings like I use <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ArmaniEx "our best wizz uses a r8+ 7 weap lol"
    Exceptional Resource
    Best Decoy
    edited April 2013
    Gimme your flyer or money Dral? I'll farm you some pro TT90 leggings like I use <3

No, Dralighte give nothing. (or just to me)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Which server?

also cause everyone else is doing it, I want your stuff. Can I have it please?
    I <3 A lot of people
    edited April 2013
    No one take Dralighte stuff, He will be BACK!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    No one take Dralighte stuff, He will be BACK!!!!

He probably wont, the game hes playing is pretty entertaining, and free, only real downside is its linear and there's a difference in pvp gear and pve gear.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    He probably wont, the game hes playing is pretty entertaining, and free, only real downside is its linear and there's a difference in pvp gear and pve gear.

-snip-?

(Btw, both games failed, just in different ways).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    It's not a free game o: He just came out 4-5 days ago, it's a mixt of MMO and FPS (check it out on Steam)
    -snip-?

(Btw, both games failed, just in different ways).

Well, I kinda liked -snip- Maybe you're just not good at this game (:

Oh and I still play -snip-... and I never give stuff x'D sorry :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    It's not a free game o: He just came out 4-5 days ago, it's a mixt of MMO and FPS (check it out on Steam)

Well, I kinda liked -snip- Maybe you're just not good at this game (:

Oh and I still play -snip-... and I never give stuff x'D sorry :3

-snip-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    -snip-

Duly noted.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    -snip-

lol, I agree there are way too many elins
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    lol, I agree there are way too many elins

That's 'cause Elin are the master race.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• greenflame
    greenflame Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Mayhem is absolutely nothing without their officers so they'd lose just the same. Infamous, we'd still have a sub defense lead in the form of Kokki, but idk who we could put in charge of offense unless Divine felt like talking. We'd also be missing a lot of archers, a couple clerics, and a cata barb. Dark...I'm pretty sure Kurses and Longknife aren't officers atm and I know they can lead, but I think their problem would come from missing a couple cata barbs and four of their good clerics. And idk who leads what exactly in Crimson, but they would be missing their two perdi barbs, a cata barb, and a lot of their OP archers.

No, If you banned their leaders who would be able to kill me, fenris, vikkram, miniespanda, or untamed pav? lol....5 barbs who would roll right through crimson/whoever as we have been. and it's not like leading a TW is terrible difficult, just have to be better at it than crimson which anyone is.

Also Bella, Mayhem taking out Deicide at the end isn't a jerk move, they could of done it before the last week if they wanted, they were just fighting a move difficult war the entire time. Whose to say who they can't take out someone weaker than them if they wanted the land? It's part of the game, can't help it.

Also crimson is to blame for their own losses, 120 people online during TW's and still losing? Sorry o.o? Can't help if you lose with 20-30 more people than your opponents lol. Though they would of done better this past season if they went for Dark instead of kept trying to hold Infamous off.
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    Adalgiso - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Congratulations to TW winners this season.

As for me, I hope new upcoming season is more fun and offers more equally balanced wars.

P.S.
    I really feel PWi staff should reward winning guilds with something more than relic weapon for level 1 that is utterly useless.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    -snip-
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Both of you come to CJr wars cuz fun.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited April 2013

Tho only things I dislike about it are spacebar wariors, how linear everything is, (though soling bams as a sorc is soooooo fun), and how theres little endgame open world stuff to do. mostly cause I want to fight people outside of Bgs

But But, pleaaaaaaseeee?

There were less before.

The chain system isn't as bad as you think it is anymore. -snip- fixed a lot of stuff (like the delay). I've cleared MCHM and even CoF mark 3 using the chain system for a lot of my moves as both tank and DPS. What really matters is positioning and dodging/blocking since there are so many **** one-shot mechanics.

You say warriors are bad, but IMO sorc = faceroll keyboard and kill 5 people in pvp ^^ b:bye

Also if you want open world, Lumbertown is basically the West Archosaur of -snip-. Ya, i'll admit OWpvp is pretty dead atm, and not expecting the Alliance patch to actually fix it. Still 10x more active than in PWI atm though...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    As much as I enjoy reading about other MMOs, can we keep the discussion about that to either private messages, ingame PMs, and/or another messaging service please?

It's also steering the topic quite off too.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Damn, now all the -snips- in my posts make it look like I have -snip- tourette's syndrome.

Nice -snip- going, mods.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Longknife - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Damn, now all the -snips- in my posts make it look like I have -snip- tourette's syndrome.

Nice -snip- going, mods.

Well why do you keep coming here if you don't even play our game anymore :U
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Well why do you keep coming here if you don't even play our game anymore :U

I actually log on for 10 minutes every month, buy all the new fashion that's been released, put it on my char, then log off until the next month.

This way I can put "plays PWI" on my resume without actually having to play the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Both of you come to CJr wars cuz fun.
    Cant, busy, work. Also **** computer that can barely handle PWI.

Things
    I meant slayers, i just call them spacebar warriors.

I havent played since a week after bgs got put in so im only slightly aware of whats happened.

Yea I remember that place, but it becomes too much like west arch on a bad day where once you clear everyone a few times half a guild shows up (not that that's bad its quite fun) but then the entire guild and well getting chain stunlocked by 12 people isn't a fun experience.
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    As much as I enjoy reading about other MMOs, can we keep the discussion about that to either private messages, ingame PMs, and/or another messaging service please?

It's also steering the topic quite off too.

But my second to last line was totaly (slightly) on topic. Plus how many times can you really say congratulations before it seems idiotic.

Congratulations people who won, I want a shiny weapon toooooooo. (I really don't it looks tacky and honestly Pwi stop reusing skins)
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Slayers were nerfed majorly, and now they can't 100-0 you in a single knockdown Combo. They're a low -tier pvp class atm, but they still have the power to 3-shot someone in pvp with some well placed crits. It just requires more accuracy.

As for being on topic, well, grats to the TW winners, but TBH none of it matters until PWI decides to equalize the gear in TW. The disparity between different factions is just too massive to really call it competitive. Leave nation wars for those with high end gears, but make TW competitive, please, so people will actually care.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Congratulations people who won, I want a shiny weapon toooooooo. (I really don't it looks tacky and honestly Pwi stop reusing skins)

I wish they'd give us the rainbow r8r wep skins instead. Or just given us the ******n panda. >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Slayers were nerfed majorly, and now they can't 100-0 you in a single knockdown Combo. They're a low -tier pvp class atm, but they still have the power to 3-shot someone in pvp with some well placed crits. It just requires more accuracy.

As for being on topic, well, grats to the TW winners, but TBH none of it matters until PWI decides to equalize the gear in TW. The disparity between different factions is just too massive to really call it competitive. Leave nation wars for those with high end gears, but make TW competitive, please, so people will actually care.
    Were they? I'm quite happy about that.

People care?
    I wish they'd give us the rainbow r8r wep skins instead. Or just given us the ******n panda. >.>
    You know I'd be okay with the R8 recast skins.
    I <3 A lot of people