TW 3rd season end map.

Comments

• Oups_Dead - Harshlands
    Oups_Dead - Harshlands Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ik the feeling long i remember when midnight reported me for killinh him at west LOL some ppl get no alternatives but to go for trying to hurt u with a bann
    anyways to sum up u guys need to grow up it s a game nd u make drama as if someone murdered ur mum
    GROW UP
  • phaeton427
    phaeton427 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Any chance we can see a SS of the ticket you submitted against yourself?

I need the lolz.
    Trolling trolls since 1993.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    phaeton427 wrote: »
    Any chance we can see a SS of the ticket you submitted against yourself?

I need the lolz.

And stomp out your little childish conspiracy theories completely? No no, this is something best learned first-hand. You obviously already doubt everything I say and do, so it's better (and funnier) to let you see it all for yourself.

Wait for map reset, give it ~3 weeks so CJr is both on the map and actively bidding, then report me. I'll be waiting right here, probably asking how it went around the beginning of May.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • phaeton427
    edited March 2013
    I didn't really report myself, and I am in panic mode as is Bella who has been in furious whispers with other faction leaders since the original post, and we can only hope that LW is kidding and that our management shifts in alt factions cover our ****'s, however I must keep up the facade and so will continue to troll as per usual while crapping my pants.

That's what I saw when I read previous post.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Burnout, I think it's just you, try it with an alt and you'll probably get Longie to write a book.

Longie, It's been a hell of a long time, they're a lost cause if they cant figure it out by now.

LW You scoured a rule list just to make another empty threat at the leader of an alt faction and his friends. Please take a second and look over your actions, evaluate them without emotion and ask yourself if you really want to continue down this path.

Dendra <3

Also If i get funded for 3rd cast NV+7 I'll totaly lead Mayhems attack force, I'll lead yall closer to victory against a real faction than you've ever been. :D
    I <3 A lot of people
  • PsychicTuna - Harshlands
    PsychicTuna - Harshlands Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    burnout, I Think It's Just You, Try It With An Alt And You'll Probably Get Longie To Write A Book.

Longie, It's Been A Hell Of A Long Time, They're A Lost Cause If They Cant Figure It Out By Now.

Lw You Scoured A Rule List Just To Make Another Empty Threat At The Leader Of An Alt Faction And His Friends. Please Take A Second And Look Over Your Actions, Evaluate Them Without Emotion And Ask Yourself If You Really Want To Continue Down This Path.

Dendra <3

Also If I Get Funded For 3rd Cast Nv+7 I'll Totaly Lead Mayhems Attack Force, I'll Lead Yall Closer To Victory Against A Real Faction Than You've Ever Been. :d

Hi Cytte!
    *Explodes into Tuna* ._.

Mains:

Doom_Panda- 102 R9 partial 3rd cast Sage Barb 29k HP.
    Dawnx - 100 Demon Cleric.
    Dawnx_- 101 Sage Cleric.
    DawnMyst- 94 Demon Mystic.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited March 2013
    Hi Cytte!

Dooomie <3

Did CJr TW this week? I was working so I couldn't come. Ohh and say Hi to sparklecat for me?
    I <3 A lot of people
  • PsychicTuna - Harshlands
    PsychicTuna - Harshlands Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Dooomie <3

Did CJr TW this week? I was working so I couldn't come. Ohh and say Hi to sparklecat for me?

CJr hasn't TWed for awhile now.
    *Explodes into Tuna* ._.

Mains:

Doom_Panda- 102 R9 partial 3rd cast Sage Barb 29k HP.
    Dawnx - 100 Demon Cleric.
    Dawnx_- 101 Sage Cleric.
    DawnMyst- 94 Demon Mystic.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Burnout, I think it's just you, try it with an alt and you'll probably get Longie to write a book.

Actually, I probably shouldn't reveal this, but what the hell.

phaeton427 actually IS my alt, and I just pulled off the most elaborate troll in HL history.

OOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOooOOoo

...j/k.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Zolor - Harshlands
    Zolor - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I've held my tongue so far but that's it, here comes my rage...

LW you are delusional.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Cytte.

We miss you. ='(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    <3 back at ya Cytte, hope you get that nirvy gear done :P
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited March 2013
    Cytte.

We miss you. ='(
    <3 My computer is to ****ty to not lag in an empty instance, hell it overheats after an few hours of an afk shop, or I'd be on more often.
    <3 back at ya Cytte, hope you get that nirvy gear done :P
    Funny is I have the money to make it but not the Blacksmithing/Tailoring.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Woa.
    It's like Starks vs. Lannisters all in one thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Woa.
    It's like Starks vs. Lannisters all in one thread.

YOU!!!

I told you before....

Post more often.

Your signature should be seen more often by everybody.

Pure art. ♥

Are you making request??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Let's have weekly GoT discussion then.

House Targaryen all the wayyyy

And i didn't make my sig, Gara did- I could try though. REQUEST?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    phaeton427 wrote: »
    the fact that most Dark/Infamous are still living in their mom's basement screaming for more hot pockets while they furiously click away.

Yes, this is exactly how we are. LOLOLOL. Kids and their imagination....always entertaining. Keep it up! ;)
  • phaeton427
    edited April 2013
    Yes, this is exactly how we are. LOLOLOL. Kids and their imagination....always entertaining. Keep it up! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWINtUCshxY
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    b:chuckle Party in Chevy's basement !
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Everyone knows living in a basement increases gaming performance by 344.7656%. It's a proven scientific fact.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Everyone knows living in a basement increases gaming performance by 344.7656%. It's a proven scientific fact.

b:chuckle i want proof .... not words :D
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    <-- basement.
    proof enough? b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    <-- basement.
    proof enough? b:dirty

wtf are you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • EatMyMAGina - Harshlands
    EatMyMAGina - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't check our boring HL forums for months and there's still this many people that are raging?

peace and love everyone b:victory

since you guys like to talk on forums...i got a question for everyone :D

"If every single officer in Dark/Infamous/Crimson/Mayhem/Whatever faction were banned just for a weekend, would it make a difference who actually comes out with a win?"

for example, jekel/shootn/eoria/etc from infamous, ashez/fury/perdition/etc from crimson, sinssoul,soulfeast,mani/etc from dark and evan/yabba/stormi/adal/etc from mayhem....WERE ALL MAGICALLY BANNED. Think mayhem would beat infamous? Would dark beat crimson?
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't check our boring HL forums for months and there's still this many people that are raging?

"If every single officer in Dark/Infamous/Crimson/Mayhem/Whatever faction were banned just for a weekend, would it make a difference who actually comes out with a win?"

for example, jekel/shootn/eoria/etc from infamous, ashez/fury/perdition/etc from crimson, sinssoul,soulfeast,mani/etc from dark and evan/yabba/stormi/adal/etc from mayhem....WERE ALL MAGICALLY BANNED. Think mayhem would beat infamous? Would dark beat crimson?

Keep in mind Mayhem only has like three good players, Yaba/Adal is same person and he has 50% of the r9rr chars in that guild xD So if you take away Yaba and i.e. Rebel, Mayhem pretty much has nobody left.

Crimson can't win as it is with even numbers, so with or without officers it doesn't make much of a difference.

Far as Infamous goes, there is still Kokki and several more players capable of leading TWs so it would probably suffer the least devastating impact of all factions due to that.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Mayhem is absolutely nothing without their officers so they'd lose just the same. Infamous, we'd still have a sub defense lead in the form of Kokki, but idk who we could put in charge of offense unless Divine felt like talking. We'd also be missing a lot of archers, a couple clerics, and a cata barb. Dark...I'm pretty sure Kurses and Longknife aren't officers atm and I know they can lead, but I think their problem would come from missing a couple cata barbs and four of their good clerics. And idk who leads what exactly in Crimson, but they would be missing their two perdi barbs, a cata barb, and a lot of their OP archers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited April 2013

wth is a magina?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Dark...I'm pretty sure Kurses and Longknife aren't officers atm and I know they can lead, but I think their problem would come from missing a couple cata barbs and four of their good clerics.

You doubt my ability to win TWs with cata-wizzies and like one cata cleric? I am disappoint, cause I've totally done that before.
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited April 2013
    I can totally pull a cata with my veno. Done it before and was still standing while barbs cata was dead. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]