Second place
Dark (15 lands)

Third place
Crimson (8 lands)

Fourth place
Insanity (1 land)
Kylin (1 land)
Mayhem (1 land)

I think Infamous deserve the first place, they are good, they know how to do a TW, so Gratz to Infamous.

I'm glad Dark is at the second place cause everyone and their mothers was saying Dark would not stay and would disband and go in Infamous, so I'm glad to prove that we are here to stay and that a TW map can hold more then 1 big faction.

Crimson on the map is not a surprise, I think the surprise is that they are third.

Insanity, well nothing much to say we all know it's Crimson alts faction, nothing really to comment on that.

Kylin, Kylin, Kylin... I think Kylin TW time is done and they should try to pass to something else.

Mayhem... to me the biggest deception of the 3rd season, they bid all the 6 months on Dark over and over again, can't win so they ask other little factions to bid on Dark with them. When it's over 6 months you bid on the same faction and never won I think it's time to try something new. I don't say they should stop TW, no, but I think they should try new tactics, new allies, cause except lose a ton of money in bids, towers, charm, pots, ect... they got nothing else.

I want to give a mention to Deicide that was on the map for all the 3rd season and lost their last land at the last week cause of Mayhem decided the last week to bid a small faction to be able to say ''Mayhem was on the map of the third season''... yea right that was just a idiot and jerk move in my opinion.

I will give a special award to Crimson, cause for the first time in their TW history Crimson can say they worked for what they have, they fought to defend/win lands, which never happened before and I think it was time that Crimson prove they deserve their place on the map by something else then just ally everyone to don't be attack. So for one time I can say Crimson deserve the place they have.

So gratz to the top 3 Infamous/Dark/Crimson, the factions with one land just had their land cause they didn't get attacked and I personally don't consider Insanity and Kylin as serious TW factions and for Mayhem... it was just a lame way to get a land to claim be on the map at the last week.

I just want to say that this is my opinion about the 3rd map season that I say here and not Dark opinion.

And now time for PVE wars and a rainbow map. =D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
Post edited by Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    inb4 hacks and fireworks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • phaeton427
    phaeton427 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Everbody knows Dark=Infamous. So it's no surprise things turned out the way they did.

And you guys blame others for the server being stagnant. Maybe blame yourselves. lol

All I see here is you patting yourself on the back telling yourself, yet again, how awesome you are. Too bad I can't get back the time I wasted reading this thread. b:surrender
    Trolling trolls since 1993.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    phaeton427 wrote: »
    Everbody knows Dark=Infamous. So it's no surprise things turned out the way they did.

And you guys blame others for the server being stagnant. Maybe blame yourselves. lol

All I see here is you patting yourself on the back telling yourself, yet again, how awesome you are. Too bad I can't get back the time I wasted reading this thread. b:surrender

Dark is not Infamous and Infamous is not Dark.

I don't get why people don't stop to say that without any proofs. When we ask why, you guys say ''Cause Dark have Infamous alts''.

You guys have Wasp alts in Mayhem, do that mean that Mayhem=Wasp?

As far as I know ALL factions on HL have alts. That doesn't mean Mayhem=Crimson=Dark=Infamous=....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• charles
    charles Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Dark is not Infamous and Infamous is not Dark.

I don't get why people don't stop to say that without any proofs. When we ask why, you guys say ''Cause Dark have Infamous alts''.

You guys have Wasp alts in Mayhem, do that mean that Mayhem=Wasp?

As far as I know ALL factions on HL have alts. That doesn't mean Mayhem=Crimson=Dark=Infamous=....

Then why Insanity is Crimson alts?I have 2 chars there and i am not in crimson
    Sage logic lvl 11b:victory
    edited March 2013
    charles wrote: »
    Then why Insanity is Crimson alts?I have 2 chars there and i am not in crimson
    Sage logic lvl 11b:victory

At the difference of Mayhem assuming Dark=Infamous without any proof, I do was in Crimson for over a year and know for fact that a lot of Crimson have alts in Insanity and that Insanity have chars in Crimson too. Not all of course, but a lot does.

Insanity pk issues with Mayhem are discuss on Crimson and Mayhem forums not on Insanity forum. So if Insanity had nothing to do with Crimson why in the world would they do their pk report on Crimson forum when they get pk by a Mayhem?

When Crimson and Dark was ally did you ever saw any pk report on Infamous forum? No.
    When Crimson and Dark was ally did you ever saw Infamous in SL of Crimson? No.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• phaeton427
    edited March 2013
    Pot meet kettle. Kettle meet pot.

Dark=Infamous.

If you deny it then you are simply being false. You guys aren't fooling anyone. And next TW season may have a few surprises in store for the people who are disingenous because quite frankly some people I think are a little sick of the double standard and falsehood.
    edited March 2013

If you deny it then you are simply being false. You guys aren't fooling anyone. And next TW season may have a few surprises in store for the people who are disingenous because quite frankly some people I think are a little sick of the double standard and falsehood.

Oh don't worry I see all forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    TBH, I'm kind of starting to side with Crimson.

They're basically the only faction willing to admit how pointless and messed up the balance of power between factions is, so they don't even try, because they know it will never happen.

Nope, while everyone else is typing out books and essays, and flaming each other about how to make TW fun and balanced, Crimson's like:

"f*ck you b*tches, we know what's up, we're just gonna sit here and get free money while you derpmasters run around like autistic chickens trying to save a dead server. *throws wads of cash into the air while laughing*

"What's that? Yeah, I'll be your friend. We bro's, ho." *Throws more wads of cash into the air while watching his friend get torn up by a bunch of wild dogs*

All the rest of u are SHEEP. meep meep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • phaeton427
    edited March 2013
    Oh don't worry I see all forums.

The all seeing eye!

We are DOOMED. b:shocked
    edited March 2013
    The all seeing eye!

We are DOOMED. b:shocked

I have 2 eyes. b:shutup

Can I put a alt in mini-Mayhem?? b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kevyy - Harshlands
    Kevyy - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This TW Season has been extremely boring tbh
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited March 2013
    Pot meet kettle. Kettle meet pot.

Dark=Infamous.

Why is two guilds working together so bad unless it involves you guys? Seriously, answer me. How is our working together with Dark so different from you guys working together with Omerta at the start of the map reset or working together with Crimson and WASP at the end of the map reset?

Yes, we have alts in each other's guilds at this point. This isn't a giant secret. We've also had Kylin and Deicide alts in guild since the beginning so are they also our guilds? No. All of these guilds have their own leadership and their own goals. They're not alt guilds in the vein of what DEMACIA was to Catalyst or what Insanity has become to Crimson.
    This TW Season has been extremely boring tbh

I agree with this sentiment, tbh. But maybe this is because I've spent the entire TW season playing a cleric with the exception of a few wars each on my mystic and my mage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Born_Free - Lost City
    Born_Free - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I miss actually having TW's...the last entertaining one I had was the three hour defense war against Kylin--LAST YEAR. (Even if Kylins are butthurt when they lose, and pretty dooshy when they win.) It was fun. It was thrilling. There was an element of urgency and actually....fighting people. There was strategy. There was a lot of murdering of people, and a lot of people getting murdered back. Neither of us had no idea who was going to take the land--we were both evenly geared, and with even numbers showing up.
    No lane b facerolling, no ten minute war...just...fun. It was fun.

It's like...you guys band up together and form insanely geared guilds. Then when people stack you because of your numbers and gear, you complain about being stacked and say it's not fair. And then when nobody wants to fight you alone because you're so ridiculously geared, you either complain about that, or boast about it...which I don't really get.
    It's impressive when you're actually like...fighting for land...but when it's practically given to you, I don't see the point at all in being proud of yourselves. I mean like....what'd you do?

You can pretty much tell who's going to win the map in the first month just by looking at the people in a guild--we all know who "they" are, and whichever group "they" gravitate towards, is going to take it--because they always take it--because nobody wants to fight "them". It's a waste of time, a waste of coin, and a waste of effort.

And it's boring. You basically make tw....boring. Who else are we going to fight, one another? No guilds are geared that equally thanks to you.
    Boring, boring, boring.

Edit: @Eoria It could be that you guys come off as snobby, and elitist. Nobody likes the guys who recruit only the best geared people on the server, and then run around killing everybody and calling them "noob". It's sort of d0uchey--actually it's not even sort of d0uchey, it's just straight up d0uchey. It's entirely d0uchey. Fine, you come off as d0uchey...and elitist.

I mean, at least Dark is d0uchey in a playful, funny manner. I crack a joke at one of you Infamous guys and it's like trying to have a conversation with a brick wall. In fact, the ONLY Infamous I can have a conversation with is Divine_Death, and that's because I cracked jokes at him when he was in Kylin.

...and the Kylins can't even take jokes anymore--heaven forbid you poke fun at them! QQtheirpoorfeelings!

btw....where's the guy with the Pokemon gifs? I miss those.
    PWI: Constantly **** you in the **** so much you can't sit to play anymore. No wonder people are so butthurt.
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    1. Trying to explain to people Infamous is not Dark and the other way around it's a waste of time .... just cos people feel better when they say Infamous=Dark . What is weird it's why they think they insult Dark or Infamous when they say this .

2. I can't say many about Dark but i can say Infamous is such an elitist group of people with end gear that we have also nirvana 3rd cast +5 or +7 . Yup that is hardcore , mostly when some of them come un-charmed to TW .

3. Thank you Crimson for the good wars we had .

b:thanks Thank you Infamous for a good TW season . I was missing to do TW for real , didn't have that since Kylin .

PS : I hate lugio for that song but " We did it" ! b:chuckle
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited March 2013

2. I can't say many about Dark but i can say Infamous is such an elitist group of people with end gear that we have also nirvana 3rd cast +5 or +7 . Yup that is hardcore , mostly when some of them come un-charmed to TW .

You can come up with any sort of offhand justification to satisfy your own morals, but the basic fact is: If other people perceive you as arrogant/2 srs/elitist, then trying to find a rare example of you doing the opposite won't convince anybody - all you're doing is deluding yourselves, trying to find some morsel to justify your own(or your group's) actions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    wow i just refreshed the page and here u pop up with a reply , that is fast i must say

I was just saying my opnion . As i said in other topics i have the right to say what i think , i didn't come on forums to argue with people and to convince them black is white or that fishes can talk . Oh , if u don't agree with my opinion , well it happens . We cannot all share same ideas and same opinion .

And let's face it , many people see only what they want too see . Just depends on which side you are . Crimson / Mayhem / WASP / Insanity ... and so on or Infamous/ Dark .
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited March 2013
    wow i just refreshed the page and here u pop up with a reply , that is fast i must say

I was just saying my opnion . As i said in other topics i have the right to say what i think , i didn't come on forums to argue with people and to convince them black is white or that fishes can talk . Oh , if u don't agree with my opinion , well it happens . We cannot all share same ideas and same opinion .

And let's face it , many people see only what they want too see . Just depends on which side you are . Crimson / Mayhem / WASP / Insanity ... and so on or Infamous/ Dark .

I'm actually not on any side, I hate all factions equally. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Eoria - Harshlands
    edited March 2013
    Burnout is an equal opportunity hater.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• phaeton427
    edited March 2013
    1. Trying to explain to people Infamous is not Dark and the other way around it's a waste of time .... just cos people feel better when they say Infamous=Dark . What is weird it's why they think they insult Dark or Infamous when they say this .

3. Thank you Crimson for the good wars we had .

b:thanks Thank you Infamous for a good TW season . I was missing to do TW for real , didn't have that since Kylin .

PS : I hate lugio for that song but " We did it" ! b:chuckle

1. Was in no way trying to hurt anybodies feelings. Just pointing out the obvious. Starting threads like this in the first place is just a delusion of grandeur to distract from the fact that most Dark/Infamous are still living in their mom's basement screaming for more hot pockets while they furiously click away. Maybe if all ya'll feelings are a little hurt the person you really need to get in touch with....is yourselves. b:chuckle

2. Yes, the aerial fleet of r9rr archers and clerics are really 3rd cast nirvana +5 peeps in disguise. You got us there! Damn were we wrong on this one. The shame! b:shutup

3. Wasn't there but I will presume this was truth.

LW
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    new faction TheHoff recruiting for tw next season pm Born_Three for invite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
    edited March 2013

And it's boring. You basically make tw....boring. Who else are we going to fight, one another? No guilds are geared that equally thanks to you.
    Boring, boring, boring.

Nobody likes the guys who recruit only the best geared people on the server

I can't speak for Infamous, but when we started Dark we had people lvl 90+ in TT90 and TT99. and we still have people in TT at the moment.

Crimson have way much more geared people then Dark. Then again can't say if it's Infamous or Crimson that have most geared people.

Did some Dark people press ''O''? Yes some does like in all guilds. Dark don't have more c$ers then any other guilds, actually since Crimson have the Archer with the name starting by ''W'' and his friends I could almost say that Crimson have probably the biggest c$ers of the server, but seriously why people care so much about who c$ or not? It's not your money or your life.

That's the sad thing on that server, the moment people see R9 they scream ''C$ers'', everyone that is now R9 on the tunnel snakes farmed for it none of us did c$ed it, not even a dollar, not everyone is lazy, we did farm and work for what we have.

And I know that Eo farmed her R9 as well.

Not cause you did c$ed your R9 LW that everyone did. It's funny how you trash the c$ers when you are one yourself. Say hi to your mom for me please. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Applequest - Harshlands
    Applequest - Harshlands Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Eat more chicken
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Eat more chicken

Dude. Is that you? Is. That. YOU? Holy balls bro, is that you?
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Burnout is an equal opportunity hater.

The most amusing post in this thread, even if the joke is old.
    I can't speak for Infamous, but when we started Dark we had people lvl 90+ in TT90 and TT99. and we still have people in TT at the moment.

Crimson have way much more geared people then Dark. Then again can't say if it's Infamous or Crimson that have most geared people.

Did some Dark people press ''O''? Yes some does like in all guilds. Dark don't have more c$ers then any other guilds, actually since Crimson have the Archer with the name starting by ''W'' and his friends I could almost say that Crimson have probably the biggest c$ers of the server, but seriously why people care so much about who c$ or not? It's not your money or your life.

That's the sad thing on that server, the moment people see R9 they scream ''C$ers'', everyone that is now R9 on the tunnel snakes farmed for it none of us did c$ed it, not even a dollar, not everyone is lazy, we did farm and work for what we have.

And I know that Eo farmed her R9 as well.

Not cause you did c$ed your R9 LW that everyone did. It's funny how you trash the c$ers when you are one yourself. Say hi to your mom for me please. =)

The only thing stopping crimson is Wytche owns all their OP toons and can't decide which to play in TW. Also, they're morons.
  • Sint - Harshlands
    edited March 2013
    Kylin, Kylin, Kylin... I think Kylin TW time is done and they should try to pass to something else.

We shall see.
    Mayhem... to me the biggest deception of the 3rd season, they bid all the 6 months on Dark over and over again, can't win so they ask other little factions to bid on Dark with them. When it's over 6 months you bid on the same faction and never won I think it's time to try something new. I don't say they should stop TW, no, but I think they should try new tactics, new allies, cause except lose a ton of money in bids, towers, charm, pots, ect... they got nothing else.

I want to give a mention to Deicide that was on the map for all the 3rd season and lost their last land at the last week cause of Mayhem decided the last week to bid a small faction to be able to say ''Mayhem was on the map of the third season''... yea right that was just a idiot and jerk move in my opinion.

How was this surprising? I only hoped they'd bid on Kylin.
    I will give a special award to Crimson, cause for the first time in their TW history Crimson can say they worked for what they have, they fought to defend/win lands, which never happened before and I think it was time that Crimson prove they deserve their place on the map by something else then just ally everyone to don't be attack. So for one time I can say Crimson deserve the place they have.

They CSed more this time. That's about it.
    (Even if Kylins are butthurt when they lose, and pretty dooshy when they win.)

I like how this comes from the same person as

2013-03-1209-38-15_zpsc7b9e861.jpg

we were both evenly geared, and with even numbers showing up.

No facerolling.

LOL @ even gears and Mayhem ever not facerolling.

Edit: @Eoria It could be that you guys come off as snobby, and elitist. Nobody likes the guys who recruit only the best geared people on the server, and then run around killing everybody and calling them "noob".

Never been called a noob by any of them, and i haven't seen one in pvp, aside from RedTamer, this week.

...and the Kylins can't even take jokes anymore--heaven forbid you poke fun at them! QQtheirpoorfeelings!

This... Is bull****. How awkward when you have to transplant your own shortcomings in order to laugh at them.

Edit: I just realized i misspelled whiz khalifa. i don't know how i'll live with myself now.
  • Sint - Harshlands
    edited March 2013
    As for Infamous = Dark.

Only one way to find out.

SweetieBot, is Infamous = Dark?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yes.(5char)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yes.(5char)

then where the **** is my super-shiny-rainbow-special-awesome soulsphere?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Sint - Harshlands
    edited March 2013
    Yes.(5char)

It's conclusive. Bella lied to us all :C
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    As for Infamous = Dark.

Only one way to find out.

Yes.(5char)

b:cry
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid