Show Off Your Fashion!

Comments

• krovern
    krovern Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    @Shizunne,Enthana, b:shy Thanks for kind words. I simply love the doll, therefore my screens such. And I edit eyes in graphic editors to make the person more live. Here and all secret... b:thanks
    New long-awaited style and hairdress b:dirty
    2774539.jpg
  • krovern
    edited February 2013
    so I dressed up her on Halloween b:pleased
    4089865.jpg
  • krovern
    edited February 2013
    b:surrender and again I with my husband and our combinations of styles for spouses
    2880538.jpg

2861082.jpg

2860058.jpg
    Sorry, if my pictures too bigb:thanks
  • Sugarmist - Sanctuary
    Sugarmist - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Sugar with her Eternal Love Set.
    Sadly its not perm. 8<
    20130221144559.png
  • Kwerity - Dreamweaver
    Kwerity - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    b:pleased
    pq3jdy13lk4m.jpg

7rmzpua3kafi.jpg
    b:cute
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Kwerity, I want the faction base outfit. :x Sigh, maybe one day I'll get it.
    Sugarmist, that dress is lovely, I wish I had it in black or white. ^^

20130228173431.png

20130228173958.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Soo guess who bought more fashion.. xD
    Actually hubby bought me the lovebird dress tho, yes hes spoling me D:

2013-03-0104-32-48.jpg

2013-03-0104-29-06.jpg

2013-03-0104-47-41.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frenzynoise - Heavens Tear
    Frenzynoise - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Here are a few of my mystic's outfits. ^__^

20130228143333.png

20130223062448.png

20130222093342.png

20130228153515.png

20130228141801.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitel - Heavens Tear
    Kitel - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    meagain_zps2812634c.jpg
    Your level and gear does not matter to me. If you can not level one toon on your own then don't tell me how to play the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krovern
    edited March 2013
    Here, small part of combinations of style which are carried by my mystic

5gtl345f0f4h.jpg

47ykwgxex704.jpg

mw8zqdj3obvj.jpg

g1imuqfrfqdl.jpg

d2p1xou0brzs.jpg

...It is necessary to make a selection of all combinations at a leisure
  • ursualexy
    ursualexy Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    simfoxy.png
    b:cute
    simfoxy.jpg
  • Chelestine - Heavens Tear
    Chelestine - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Managed to get some cheap new spring fashion for my little fox :3Bargain hunter alert!

I would normally never buy anything in this colour, but I couldn't resist getting the Wayfarer top (never seen one so cheap before..) and I think she is the can actually pull this colour off! Probably the only one of my characters that would though xD

Also managed to finally get my Falbala Dress I've been looking for for the last two months! Cheap and cheerfully creamy, couldn't have been better ^_^

2013-03-2023-15-52_zps8b706d5e.png

2013-03-2023-17-18_zps7df05985.png

2013-03-2015-41-12_zps6db56900.png

2013-03-2017-02-50b_zpsab9bc33c.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find me at ♡ Chel's Creative Corner ♡ of the screenshot section! :3

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1607021
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Omg I saw that in AH yesterday and I almost bought it since it was so cheap! The only reason I was held back is because I just got a falbala dress that same day. >...> The color is absolutely beautiful and your veno pulls it off so well! I really need to get some pastel-colored fash in the near future... -stalks away to browse AH-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Chelestine - Heavens Tear
    Chelestine - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Haha thanks, I couldn't believe my luck when I saw it, with so few hours left and no-one that had bought it before me at that price! Had to rush to get some money and prayed it wouldn't disappear meanwhile b:chuckle But now I'm completely broke, so AH is all yours for the rest of the day, week, and probably month too :3 Never usually buy pastel colours, almost everything I get seems to be black coz I'm too scared to show colour in case it doesn't fit or match with anything, but couldn't resist with either of the two :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find me at ♡ Chel's Creative Corner ♡ of the screenshot section! :3

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1607021
  • krovern
    edited March 2013
    b:laugh ...new styles. Thanks to updating for it.b:embarrass Now all my styles with a heap of special effects. And my seeker is similar to a New Year tree... "In time", just by April

ydkxdqv6z4xg.jpg dwq72wlbg9rb.jpg n12vutky583l.jpg
  • DoggyStylin - Sanctuary
    DoggyStylin - Sanctuary Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    My Seeker
    Seeker_zps26a6647e.png
  • ursualexy
    ursualexy Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    new set b:pleasedfoxyz.jpg

edafoxy.jpg

simfoxy.jpg
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    ursualexy wrote: »
    foxyz.jpg

Not a too big fan of this fashion set, i hoped for the Cherry blossom set to be released next. Eventually ill get the boots but the rest just look weird
    Look better on your toon tho then what it looks on ecatomb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Not a too big fan of this fashion set, i hoped for the Cherry blossom set to be released next. Eventually ill get the boots but the rest just look weird
    Look better on your toon tho then what it looks on ecatomb.

I don't know... I am a little partial to the top/hair of the new set, but I think the bottoms should have been pants and sleeker than they currently are (directed at PWCN). The bottoms don't thrill me (too... uh... out there to go with anything, IMO) :( but her character's stance makes it work, so I guess that's good!
  • krovern
    edited March 2013
    b:avoid Style certainly strange, but it was pleasant to me as it looks on seeker. It very well traced details that happens seldom. I bought everything, except a wig and random pigments pleased me with those coloring that I wanted.

4ngiq47cyos9.jpg
    7liwcuca7isi.jpg
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    I don't know... I am a little partial to the top/hair of the new set, but I think the bottoms should have been pants and sleeker than they currently are (directed at PWCN). The bottoms don't thrill me (too... uh... out there to go with anything, IMO) :( but her character's stance makes it work, so I guess that's good!

Actually now when i seen a few people run around with it in game i kinda have to agree with u about the top at least. Its VERY detailed and i LOVE details, still a little bit strange looking thogh. But the bottom part still screams "NO" to me, yes i would of liked it to be pants too :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    krovern wrote: »
    b:avoid Style certainly strange, but it was pleasant to me as it looks on seeker. It very well traced details that happens seldom. I bought everything, except a wig and random pigments pleased me with those coloring that I wanted.

4ngiq47cyos9.jpg
    7liwcuca7isi.jpg

When I saw those fash in game I was like ''Eww that's not even cute'', but on your SS you make them look nice with your char. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • krovern
    edited March 2013
    b:surrender Excuse, that again I b:cute. But at me here the combination of style was wound. I think, quite good and for those who categorically doesn't like pampers from new style. Maybe to someone it is useful

3125611.jpg b:surrender
  • XEffy - Dreamweaver
    XEffy - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    b:surrender Excuse, that again I b:cute. But at me here the combination of style was wound. I think, quite good and for those who categorically doesn't like pampers from new style. Maybe to someone it is useful

3125611.jpg b:surrender

Never really did care much for the posh skirt but it looks absolutely amazing on your character there.
    I'm jealous D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Things are not always how they seem
    Will you be ready?
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    damn you Kroven make a thread I want to see some story ss post from you
    out of both you egs this chick I adore hate to say I cant stand the new fashion they came out with.....to lady of the night imo but your girl she does wear it nicely and with the white posh skirt it does get a few points up....white helps any fashion look better

oh and for the editted ones OMG amazing to bad they didnt make it like that the shining feathers top while very revealing has such a fantasy vibe and with the sapphire wing edits Im gonna drop dead of love

Enthana: smae thing as above not a fan of the fashion but with the kitty ear hair it gives a bit of a parden the pun but sex kitten look b:chuckle to me venos kinda should be sexy they are animalist after all

DoggyStylin b:dirty too cool he looks like a badass love the top with his black skin

sorry to skip a few but already wrote a few walls of text

so to Kwerity I LOVE HER Im gonna stalk her then kidnap her....one of the few time Ive seen the tb/eg mix done right
    I even tried the tb/eg look but with the dark lipped tat version (in love section to see how I tired it)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    gildedribbon_zps82a83aac.png

I don't think I got a chance to show this one off before, so here it is mah purrty gilded ribbon.

haventdecided_zps087ed7d7.png

Also thinking about getting this, but still not sure. :P Thoughts?

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • krovern
    edited April 2013
    Also thinking about getting this, but still not sure. :P Thoughts?
    My opinion this awful combination.
    dimthought wrote: »
    damn you Kroven make a thread I want to see some story ss post from you
    out of both you egs this chick I adore hate to say I cant stand the new fashion they came out with.....to lady of the night imo but your girl she does wear it nicely and with the white posh skirt it does get a few points up....white helps any fashion look better

oh and for the editted ones OMG amazing to bad they didnt make it like that the shining feathers top while very revealing has such a fantasy vibe and with the sapphire wing edits Im gonna drop dead of love

No, I occupy some already ready threads because laziness to do me an own threadb:mischievous
    I too think that white color will decorate almost any style. Recently I can make nothing with myself and I paint everything in the white. It is a nightmare

b:shutup...To me starts bothering that effects from sapphire style and not only, are cleaned only when recalling in game.

b:surrender don't beat strongly, I won against a few laziness and made screenshots of those styles that the seeker had in wardrobe. I tried not to do screens of those combinations which showed earlier. But a little all the same got. Sorry.

http://savepic.org/3192268.jpg

http://savepic.org/3193280.jpg

http://savepic.org/3175903.jpg
  • Fumoon - Raging Tide
    Fumoon - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    7liwcuca7isi.jpg
    OMG.... That fash looks so good on her! b:shocked

I tried it on all of my female chars and it never looked so good! D: That's so unfair b:chuckle

Oh well, everything always looks twice as good on the new races xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2013
    Venus, the difference between the textures is a bit too obvious with that combo, maybe try a different top?
    krovern, you sure do have a lot of white/black fash lol. x___X

Anyone got the new dress/boots yet? I dunno if I should...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Venus, the difference between the textures is a bit too obvious with that combo, maybe try a different top?
    krovern, you sure do have a lot of white/black fash lol. x___X

Anyone got the new dress/boots yet? I dunno if I should...

I would love to have the new dress, but it's so ****ed up on clerics that it's not even worth it..