edited March 2013
    Wouldn't a resident QQer know the plural form of QQ >.>

u mean a QQist?
    super mega interresting:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1582121
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This is not a QQ thread, so don't tune out!

Vindicate don't realise that with spawnkilling, people will spend less and less money on TW. This money could be invested in a different aspect of the character, such as gear (R9, R99, R999) and skills. Now, with Vindicate's current Spawnkilling rate, this is happening right now! And I don't think people are annoyed by Vindi's spawnkill. It's just the benevolent "Trolls" that annoy us, and I think we all have a few names.

Tankster out!
    so all in all we can conclude that this whole thread is a misunderstanding as one single faction isnt responsible for spawnkilling pretty much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    so, by your definition 99% of the threads in this forum is a qq thread. I get it, we need to rename pwiforums qqforums.b:cry Your original point was that there was complaints and qqs other then this thread, even though the OP stated it was not QQ, where has there been another thread that the original topic was to QQ about vindi winning, being OP ect? Good Damn, I really had to type all this out...vb:shocked
    just liok at those pages in locked threads if you really want to see qq. and thats only those that havent been deleted by the mods. look in gen. forum to see a really funny qq about vindi killing lg tower whike theyre in thw process of building. by my definition.. if the first post by the op is talking aboit excess spwn kill by vindi then yes it is qq. like i said.. just cuz op said it wasnt qq doesnt make it so. btw i know better to respond to anyone with tje name 'MadSkillz' in a game but thats statimg the obvious like i always do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Wouldn't a resident QQer know the plural form of QQ >.>

Just because I QQ doesn't mean I know about QQ.

Life lesson right there.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/141/644/7nTnr.png?1309330974
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    just liok at those pages in locked threads if you really want to see qq. and thats only those that havent been deleted by the mods. look in gen. forum to see a really funny qq about vindi killing lg tower whike theyre in thw process of building. by my definition.. if the first post by the op is talking aboit excess spwn kill by vindi then yes it is qq. like i said.. just cuz op said it wasnt qq doesnt make it so. btw i know better to respond to anyone with tje name 'MadSkillz' in a game but thats statimg the obvious like i always do.

ok, you can have this thread as a qq thread. I don't and didn't know about the one in general forums, so I will give u two. All those locked threads were troll threads by the jnd w/e his name is. They served no purpose except to incite arguments and I'm pretty sure that guy is laughing his *** off as you guys continue to argue for 20 pages. "Are they? lol pretty OP faction seems like no other faction in sanc can take them" the sentence that made people rage for 23 pages b:chuckle if you think he's seriously qqing or serious in general, then I have no words b:shocked
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ok, you can have this thread as a qq thread. I don't and didn't know about the one in general forums, so I will give u two. All those locked threads were troll threads by the jnd w/e his name is. They served no purpose except to incite arguments and I'm pretty sure that guy is laughing his *** off as you guys continue to argue for 20 pages. "Are they? lol pretty OP faction seems like no other faction in sanc can take them" the sentence that made people rage for 23 pages b:chuckle if you think he's seriously qqing or serious in general, then I have no words b:shocked

he wasnt qqing but some of the responses sure were.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Just because I QQ doesn't mean I know about QQ.

Life lesson right there.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/141/644/7nTnr.png?1309330974

come back i promise i will made u Q(Q) more b:kiss
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    just watch this! it's better than arguing on forums!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un15RoIvBkY
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    QQologist. o.o

I will major in it.

Kero should teach it.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    come back i promise i will made u Q(Q) more b:kiss

b:dirty

Wonder what profession a QQ degree would result in....

Lobbyist?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    DoodsWH - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    b:dirty

Wonder what profession a QQ degree would result in....

Lobbyist?

Truly an Epic Response Kerona. I would plus Infinity it but mods dont like ppl doing that b:pleased
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    SweetieBot, analyze this thread! b:avoid b:chuckle
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    SweetieBot, analyze this thread!
    SweetieBot has finished reading the thread: What Vindicate don't realise...!

General Stats:
    First Post: 03-12-2013
    Last Post: 03-20-2013
    Thread Lifetime: 8 days
    Total Posts: 74
    Average Posts Per Day: 9.2

Activity:
    Thread Activity

Top 20 Frequent Posters (count):
    MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary (7)
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary (6)
    MiniST - Sanctuary (5)
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary (5)
    TPstar - Sanctuary (4)
    Kerona - Sanctuary (4)
    SweetieBot - Lothranis (4)
    Father_gold - Sanctuary (4)
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary (4)
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary (3)
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary (3)
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary (3)
    Sylvae - Sanctuary (2)
    DoodsWH - Sanctuary (2)
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary (2)
    _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary (2)
    ____BM____ - Sanctuary (2)
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary (1)
    Wyborn - Sanctuary (1)
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary (1)

Writing Stats:
    Total Words: 4964
    Total Sentences: 386
    Average Words per Post: 67.1
    Average Words per Sentence: 12.9
    Average Sentences per Post: 5.2
    Average Syllables per Word: 1.4
    Average Letters per Word: 4.3

Most Used Words (count): (common words excluded)
    Word Cloud
    faction (34)
    vindi (33)
    thread (33)
    gear (28)
    threads (20)
    money (19)
    game (19)
    winning (18)
    b:chuckle (17)
    vindicate (16)

Most Used 3-Word Phrases (count):
    "a qq thread (14)"
    "not a qq (7)"
    "the winning faction (7)"
    Most Used 4-Word Phrases (count):
    "not a qq thread (7)"
    "this is not a (6)"
    "a qq thread i (5)"
    Most Used 5-Word Phrases (count):
    "is not a qq thread (5)"
    "this is not a qq (5)"
    "than hide in a winning (4)"

This took me 6.0 s to finish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Damn, you would've thought QQ would be amongst that list of frequently-used words. I skimmed through and I saw it mentioned a lot b:surrender

Though if Vindicate spawn-killing = more money for fash, then...brb joining Vindicate b:victory
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I heard those application interviews get pretty rough tho for ladies especially
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Weedjedi - Sanctuary
    Weedjedi - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Its very stupid to assume only 1 faction spawn kills.If you have 12 points and other team hasnt shown up yet, its 20-0...and you know an OP squad is coming-> your team is a bunch of idiots if they arent at spawn pounts waiting to protect that last pull....and Honestly
    >The thing thats ruining NW is the people playing multi clients ->This should be bannable.1.It lowers the quality of the battles 2.gives unfair token distribution. 3. Its basicly a **** move ....oh but That wont be a popular idea because most players do it~taking away tokens from people actually participating
    edited March 2013
    Most Used 3-Word Phrases (count):
    "a qq thread (14)"
    "not a qq (7)"
    "the winning faction (7)"
    Most Used 4-Word Phrases (count):
    "not a qq thread (7)"
    "this is not a (6)"
    "a qq thread i (5)"
    Most Used 5-Word Phrases (count):
    "is not a qq thread (5)"
    "this is not a qq (5)"
    "than hide in a winning (4)"
    kinda LOLed a lil reading it
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kityane - Sanctuary
    Kityane - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    kinda LOLed a lil reading it

Yeah, it's like this thread can't make up its mind xD

I appear to have posted from an alt. Whoopsies. Too lazy to change back b:victory
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Spawn killing is for people who are afraid of the enemy. Real player lets enemy to spawn in peace and fight like a man.
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    Wyborn - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Why don't we all just sit around the pit in the middle of the NW instance and sing kumbaya together?
  • jndjsn
    jndjsn Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Why don't we all just sit around the pit in the middle of the NW instance and sing kumbaya together?

I don't know the lyrics to that songb:shocked
    edited April 2013
    Spawn killing is for people who are afraid of the enemy. Real player lets enemy to spawn in peace and fight like a man.
    thurs no real men in NW we all girls.
    Clump with the strongest pple we can find, and spawn kill as much as we can b:chuckle
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well yea I knew that all of you there are girls, by seeing how you all play b:chuckle
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Which wud be anywhere but vindicate ^^

but I dun agree, if I had r999 +12 josd gear I wud like to test my gear and challenge myself, the winning faction wud be the last place I'd wanna be, there's no challenge, u basically have ur gear for nuttin

maybe thats just me tho :) Id rather be challenged than hide in a winning group fighting ppl we'd beat even if I were afk for the whole thing.

Ur probably right tho, that does seem to be the mentallity on sanctuary, which is fine with me, its a PvE server on a super casual hardly competitive game, everyone plays the game their own way b:chuckle

A cute rationalisation, but flawed. NW is mostly random and occurs more than TW now. This pits good teams against good teams.

Furthermore, due to propaganda and political smearing, it is not uncommon to see factions attempt to double/triple top factions. The former have their own share of geared players; what is a bigger challenge than standing up to adversity and facing a gang attack?
  • illahie
    illahie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Meh its a players choice to play that way, Im sure no leader is gonna tell their members to spawn kill, just some factions tolerate it more than others
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    How about you all shut up already and close this thread.

Here's old Pinnacle recruit vid in which you can clearly see Ene officers/leader spawn kill Pin after TW was over, while white shot is not even moving, so what about you put your hipocrisy up your *** and stop crying about Vindicate do the same when you all do it when you CAN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4St9F1oJHE

Fast forward to 2:31
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    How about you all shut up already and close this thread.

Here's old Pinnacle recruit vid in which you can clearly see Ene officers/leader spawn kill Pin after TW was over, while white shot is not even moving, so what about you put your hipocrisy up your *** and stop crying about Vindicate do the same when you all do it when you CAN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4St9F1oJHE

Fast forward to 2:31

Or why don't you just gtfo the forums already yourself? From being a neutral Sanctuary player you've become a tarded dickhead on forums. Bet it's Vindi who turned you into what you are now. Shut up or make sense, idiot.
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Or why don't you just gtfo the forums already yourself? From being a neutral Sanctuary player you've become a tarded dickhead on forums. Bet it's Vindi who turned you into what you are now. Shut up or make sense, idiot.

Awwww

Again, you're confusing me with someone who has desire to talk with you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited April 2013

oh cause you're one to talk about being an idiot. what isn't getting through that thick skull of yours now?