What Vindicate don't realise...

Options

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    This is not a QQ thread, so don't tune out!

Vindicate don't realise that with spawnkilling, people will spend less and less money on TW. This money could be invested in a different aspect of the character, such as gear (R9, R99, R999) and skills. Now, with Vindicate's current Spawnkilling rate, this is happening right now! And I don't think people are annoyed by Vindi's spawnkill. It's just the benevolent "Trolls" that annoy us, and I think we all have a few names.

Tankster out!
    Id agree if this spawnkilling wasnt limited to vindicate alone or started by that faction. As it is, the majority of the people who complain are from those out of vindicate and they usually voice themselves louder when put into a similar situation vindi might have been in the past. Below is a good example:
    Which wud be anywhere but vindicate ^^

but I dun agree, if I had r999 +12 josd gear I wud like to test my gear and challenge myself, the winning faction wud be the last place I'd wanna be, there's no challenge, u basically have ur gear for nuttin

maybe thats just me tho :) Id rather be challenged than hide in a winning group fighting ppl we'd beat even if I were afk for the whole thing.
    For a good while, vindi was the one on the dawdling side while LG was the one that had more success. If what your saying about challenges were true, you would not have stayed in LG, as there was ALOT more challenging TWs out there in 2012 with medium size factions. In the end what pple really want is just to be in a winning faction with a TW that has a mediocre time frame. When the tables turn on them, they need to either justify the reason for staying in the loosing faction or condemn the winning faction even if the difference is only the roles being reversed.
    Btw this also was one of the attractions for someone joining vindi when they were not on a winning streak. They had the least amount of controversial complaints when the tables were turned against them, looking from another faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot please forum ban all the vindicate haters for me
    What's with the what's with the answers?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot, she loves me? she loves me not? D:
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot, she loves me? she loves me not? D:
    She loves me long time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot, what is the square root of pi?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot, what is the square root of pi?
    Can you solve differential equations?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    She loves me long time.

b:cry
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot what's 2+2?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot what's 2+2?
    5.(5char)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

For a good while, vindi was the one on the dawdling side while LG was the one that had more success. If what your saying about challenges were true, you would not have stayed in LG, as there was ALOT more challenging TWs out there in 2012 with medium size factions. In the end what pple really want is just to be in a winning faction with a TW that has a mediocre time frame. When the tables turn on them, they need to either justify the reason for staying in the loosing faction or condemn the winning faction even if the difference is only the roles being reversed.
    Btw this also was one of the attractions for someone joining vindi when they were not on a winning streak. They had the least amount of controversial complaints when the tables were turned against them, looking from another faction.

b:bye haii im a member of enelysion, not LG b:embarrass
    super mega interresting:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1582121
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    b:bye haii im a member of enelysion, not LG b:embarrass
    b:shockedb:shocked totally forgot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary
    _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I still don't see why Vindi members enjoy being there, apart from being in OP squads in TWs that people don't even show up to anyway that takes about 3 minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R8 101 Barb - Deleted by PWI. Customer care = 10/10!
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    b:shockedb:shocked totally forgot

also im not r9, but the confusion is very understandable b:sin
    super mega interresting:
  • hummmm
    hummmm Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I still don't see why Vindi members enjoy being there, apart from being in OP squads in TWs that people don't even show up to anyway that takes about 3 minutes.

Of course you don't, your just a faction hopper.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

cuz our friends are in there and we enjoy pking together.

no one made qq threads about lg when they were rolling vindi. now that vindi's rolling lg, suddenly there are qq threads popping up. QQ vindi too op'ed QQ

so many of their more geared lg players left.. leaving a faction when it's going downhill, guess they abandoned that sinking ship.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • ____BM____ - Sanctuary
    ____BM____ - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

I watched the whole thing.... I hope your proud b:cute
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

no one made qq threads about lg when they were rolling vindi. now that vindi's rolling lg, suddenly there are qq threads popping up. QQ vindi too op'ed QQ

so many of their more geared lg players left.. leaving a faction when it's going downhill, guess they abandoned that sinking ship.

what qq threads? none of those were qq threads... all the qq came from u guys, lol
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    what qq threads? none of those were qq threads... all the qq came from u guys, lol

yea complaints of vindi being too geared, op'ed, killing towers before they were built weren't qqs. oh don't forget this one.. qq vindi too op'ed no fun for others cuz spawn kill too much. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    yea complaints of vindi being too geared, op'ed, killing towers before they were built weren't qqs. oh don't forget this one.. qq vindi too op'ed no fun for others cuz spawn kill too much. b:cry

so by qqing anywhere in the thread it automatically makes the thread a qq thread... wow, didn't know that b:shocked
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

b:pleased So says the guy in the faction who complained about another faction not pulling catas, just saying.....

Alright my response to this thread, unfortuntally spawnkilling is just a part of TW and NW, it has been for as long as I can remember. There a lot of ways to bypass this. You can flank/AD/pangu pills faction or my fav kill the people spawn killing. In my experience it doesn't really take long if you magical shackles, totally IG bypassable.

To be honest if I'm mistaken I heard enelysion did the same in last night TW. So Vindicate really shouldn't be the only ones to blame for doing this, LG has been known to do it too.

Holy hell I just gagged a little in my fingers just typing a Vindi defense
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    b:pleased So says the guy in the faction who laughed about another faction not pulling catas

fixed.

Best way to win an offensive TW is to not pull catas right guys?
    so by qqing anywhere in the thread it automatically makes the thread a qq thread... wow, didn't know that b:shocked

well holy hell.. so you mean.. when someone QQs in a thread, it's not a QQ thread? Well.. color me shocked! Okay carry on. I was obviously wrong.

Okay tell me this. What was the point of his first post? Is it not to QQ about spawnkill? Man, it's like me making a QQ QQ QQ Vindi spawn kill too much then title it.. this is not a QQ thread and it magically becomes a non-qq thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

Really? I think no one agrees with you, though.
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

I agree with him. SERVED
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    sarcasm. its not very hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    sarcasm. its not very hard.

I know, you and Sasuke just replied to that.
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    fixed.

well holy hell.. so you mean.. when someone QQs in a thread, it's not a QQ thread? Well.. color me shocked! Okay carry on. I was obviously wrong.

Okay tell me this. What was the point of his first post? Is it not to QQ about spawnkill? Man, it's like me making a QQ QQ QQ Vindi spawn kill too much then title it.. this is not a QQ thread and it magically becomes a non-qq thread.

so, by your definition 99% of the threads in this forum is a qq thread. I get it, we need to rename pwiforums qqforums.b:cry Your original point was that there was complaints and qqs other then this thread, even though the OP stated it was not QQ, where has there been another thread that the original topic was to QQ about vindi winning, being OP ect? Good Damn, I really had to type all this out...vb:shocked
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    so, by your definition 99% of the threads in this forum is a qq thread. I get it, we need to rename pwiforums qqforums.b:cry Your original point was that there was complaints and qqs other then this thread, even though the OP stated it was not QQ, where has there been another thread that the original topic was to QQ about vindi winning, being OP ect? Good Damn, I really had to type all this out...vb:shocked

So far the only thing Roid has contributed to any thread on the forum is state the obvious fact that people are unsatisfied with certain parts of the game, thus ur better off considering his posts non-existant or irrelevant. You can ask him questions, try to argue with him, but you will never get a usefull response from him. The threads on this forum wud be better off if everyone just ignored him and his meaningless posts that say absolutely nothing b:surrender

now go ahead Roid n tell me Im QQ-ing b:thanks
    super mega interresting:
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Wait... I'm confused.

Is the plural of QQ QQ or QQs?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary