HT most helpful person gets r9 ring

Options

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Venus - i accepted after Jamber nominated me.

Kiyoshi - WTF are you trying to say there? You're in a thread calling people that have been here since beta "nublets" while explaining why you don't help and how you could cheat to win?

Did you even realize this is just the nomination portion of the contest? No one is voting yet.

It's irrational, incoherent, monkey gibberish like this that keeps people away from the forum in the first place.

Yeah, I wasn't sure though since you said we should just make the poll Jamber vs Annalyse, so I was like "wait...was that an acceptance or not?" xD

@Kiyoshi

The OP wants to help someone who doesn't have great gear, but who is in general kind and friendly to everyone they meet not just their friends. Being "famous" has nothing to do with this. There isn't any voting yet, this is just the nomination phase. Thus spamming the thread with 12 posts for someone already in first place in a list of nominees that hasn't reached capacity yet would be rather pointless. That doesn't say anything about the people nominated.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Don't feed the troll, erik... don't feed the troll ._.

Says the person who feeds the troll
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Says the person who feeds the troll
    Please... I stopped being surprised at how Kiyoshi works a long time ago. :P The key is to redirect his incendiary bullcrap rather than be offended by it. Observe:
    I help people who I think deserves my help and actually want to excel at their characters... If that means I don't help the vast majority of the population... then so be it.
    So again... run a contest of your own, if it's so offensive to you that r9s aren't eligible for this one. I'm dying to see who you would pick as most helpful. There's no way I won't get a laugh out of it. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

So again... run a contest of your own, if it's so offensive to you that r9s aren't eligible for this one. I'm dying to see who you would pick as most helpful. There's no way I won't get a laugh out of it. :)

FluffyRoar would take the title, hands down. Most helpful barb I've ever come across.
  • Crazy__erik - Heavens Tear
    Crazy__erik - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    sorry for the confusion and ty for moderating and running this Venus b:victory

*resists urge to feed the troll*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Please... I stopped being surprised at how Kiyoshi works a long time ago. :P The key is to redirect his incendiary bullcrap rather than be offended by it. Observe:

"Feeding the troll" means you were provoked into replying by the troll. It doesn't matter what you reply with, not that I've seen you "redirect incendiary bullcrap" successfully anyway. It actually matters very little whether you get "offended," because it's not like people generally admit to being offended even if they are.

So as far as anyone is concerned you still fed the trolls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    @Kiyoshi

The OP wants to help someone who doesn't have great gear, but who is in general kind and friendly to everyone they meet not just their friends. Being "famous" has nothing to do with this. There isn't any voting yet, this is just the nomination phase. Thus spamming the thread with 12 posts for someone already in first place in a list of nominees that hasn't reached capacity yet would be rather pointless. That doesn't say anything about the people nominated.

Last time i check... probably sometime back in elementary... "famous" means being known by many people. So won't logic dictates that the more people you help... the more people will know you? Unless of course... I also messed the memo on word definition changes.

A contest of my own... wow... something i never thought of and never done.
    FluffyRoar would take the title, hands down. Most helpful barb I've ever come across.

It would take a lot to be of actual help to a r9... something that a good vast majority of the server still haven't achieved. Although aes will probably win... she bought me lunch... even if its vegetarian.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Last time i check... probably sometime back in elementary... "famous" means being known by many people. So won't logic dictates that the more people you help... the more people will know you? Unless of course... I also messed the memo on word definition changes.

So you're saying you personally know the name of every last person in your hometown that is actively involved in all the charity networks? You know every high school teacher that goes the extra mile with all their students as well? Those types of people help lots and lots of people for years and never get any fame. It is easy to be helpful to everyone you meet, help lots and lots of people, and never achieve fame or notoriety. That is true even in mmos, since it's true wherever there are so many people that nobody could ever know everyone. So this contest is about help, not about fame. Any other things that you need cleared up about this contest?

• Alphanei - Heavens Tear
    Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    So you're saying you personally know the name of every last person in your hometown that is actively involved in all the charity networks? You know every high school teacher that goes the extra mile with all their students as well? Those types of people help lots and lots of people for years and never get any fame. It is easy to be helpful to everyone you meet, help lots and lots of people, and never achieve fame or notoriety. That is true even in mmos, since it's true wherever there are so many people that nobody could ever know everyone. So this contest is about help, not about fame. Any other things that you need cleared up about this contest?

With Kiyoshi here and ppl replying to him, this thread suddenly became that much more interesting =D (since Alpha knew none of the nominated anyways).

^I especially liked this reply because I'm 100% sure that people know Kiyoshi himself fully understands the purpose of this contest without it needing to be laid out before him and is just posting to make troll-feeders reply for the amusement of the audience such as Alpha. Which, of course, this post is a blatant example of.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Options
    With Kiyoshi here and ppl replying to him, this thread suddenly became that much more interesting =D (since Alpha knew none of the nominated anyways).

^I especially liked this reply because I'm 100% sure that people know Kiyoshi himself fully understands the purpose of this contest without it needing to be laid out before him and is just posting to make troll-feeders reply for the amusement of the audience such as Alpha. Which, of course, this post is a blatant example of.

You know I can't tell if these people replying to Kiyoshi are intentionally missing the point so that they can post something, or if they actually can't figure it out.

It would take a lot to be of actual help to a r9... something that a good vast majority of the server still haven't achieved. Although aes will probably win... she bought me lunch... even if its vegetarian.

YES! And it's not my fault it was vegetarian. I said "pick a place with vege dishes so my friend doesn't starve" and you picked a random place that was completely vege.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Options

So you ahve one teacher who help s/he students... and I guess there is another teacher in there who didn't. Which of these teach would be more popular with his/her students... the one who helped or the one who didn't? Now... won't the more popular teacher also be more famus... due to popularity. Or are you suggesting that all teachers are equal in popularity regardless of their efforts?

Now back to your charity work. I am sure those people who help in homeless shealters are more popular/famous among the homeless then I am. I mean... I never directly help the homeless... I'll be unpleasently surprised if any of the homeless know who I am. Now... I donate 5-10% of my pretax income to charity of my choice every year... and I am damn well sure I am more popular amoung charity organizers then say the average shealter worker.

As I said before... its the op's money... I don't give a rat's *** about what he does or want to do with it. He choose the circle where he'll be giving the money away. But really... trying to spin a majority voting as a non-popularity/fame contest is like trying to paint **** in to chocolate. It might sound and even look nice... but once you get pass that candy coating... its going to smell and taste like ****.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

• ovenusarmanio
    edited March 2013
    Options
    So you ahve one teacher who help s/he students... and I guess there is another teacher in there who didn't. Which of these teach would be more popular with his/her students... the one who helped or the one who didn't? Now... won't the more popular teacher also be more famus... due to popularity. Or are you suggesting that all teachers are equal in popularity regardless of their efforts?

I didn't say anything about their popularity within the students, I said among the community at large. You said that you hadn't heard of any of those people and said you could get 12 of your friends to nominate you, as if that somehow would make the whole contest pointless. But just because you haven't heard of someone, or indeed just because the community at large (especially the forum going one which is a very tiny subset of the playing population) doesn't consider them famous, doesn't mean that they are not helpful. There are plenty of the type I described that never achieve notoriety, or get awards for their effort and that doesn't mean they are not helpful. But all of this is off-topic so I will not further reply to you.

edit: Nobody said anything about the poll, this thread is about the nominations. Which is who you were initially complaining about.

• Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    Toomaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Not even quite sure why Kiyoshi cares to much seeing as he is already r9b:chuckle.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Not even quite sure why Kiyoshi cares to much seeing as he is already r9b:chuckle.

I somehow doubt he's posting because he "cares."
    I didn't say anything about their popularity within the students, I said among the community at large. You said that you hadn't heard of any of those people and said you could get 12 of your friends to nominate you, as if that somehow would make the whole contest pointless. But just because you haven't heard of someone, or indeed just because the community at large (especially the forum going one which is a very tiny subset of the playing population) doesn't consider them famous, doesn't mean that they are not helpful. There are plenty of the type I described that never achieve notoriety, or get awards for their effort and that doesn't mean they are not helpful. But all of this is off-topic so I will not further reply to you.

edit: Nobody said anything about the poll, this thread is about the nominations. Which is who you were initially complaining about.

Or perhaps people can realize the pointless part is being so defensive and narrow minded about their views. Is it not true that someone who is helpful and giving but only towards their friends also a helpful person? By making this contest a vote, it becomes a popularity contest because the contestants are being judged based on how many people believe they've randomly helped. People who are perhaps even more giving and helpful but only to a smaller group of players are disadvantaged through no fault of their own.

I don't really understand why people are so hung up about that fact; heck even a mod has joined in. Maybe because Kiyoshi is the one making the posts. Really guys, your posts would look more sensible if you stop posting from such a narrow perspective. Being R9 or not actually has very little to do with it, and yet you guys are so caught up on it.

Although now that you guys have replied to him already with your silly I-didn't-get-the-point replies, it's too late. I'll just grab my popcorn and sit with Kossy and watch. Tbh the only reason I even made this post is for Venus.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Options

I believe my orginal question was "who the f are all these people"? The question was answer by chief nublet (not to be confused with most popular/helpful nublet). Which I asknowledge and follow up with a post... describing it as popularity contest among nublets. Follow by a statement that I don't socialize with nublets. Logic would dictate that if (1) If this is a (popularity) contest among nublets, and (2) I don't socialize with nublets; that I won't know any/all personal that is involved. Then you among other people came in with all the talks against popularity contests and beta players should not be refered to as nublets and what not.

Everything in the description point to a popularity contest among nublets. That is my whole point... I am yet to be convinced that it is otherwise.
    I somehow doubt he's posting because he "cares."

You never know... now its a contest for r9 ring. Soon it'll be a contest for all the other r9 pieces. Then a contest for +7 refines on everything. Follow by +10 refines on everything. Eventually a contest for full 2nd cast. By this point... if the same person wins all the contest... I would have to care. Considering that in the hands of a knowledgeable player... this gear level could be a threat to me when I am being mobbed. I might even feel left out when there is a contest for full super jade.

Maybe because Kiyoshi is the one making the posts.

Its because people want to underachieve, so they can be special and stand out. Since being the guy who can one shot 99% of the server is not really that special.

edited March 2013
    Options
    I believe my orginal question was "who the f are all these people"? The question was answer by chief nublet (not to be confused with most popular/helpful nublet). Which I asknowledge and follow up with a post... describing it as popularity contest among nublets. Follow by a statement that I don't socialize with nublets. Logic would dictate that if (1) If this is a (popularity) contest among nublets, and (2) I don't socialize with nublets; that I won't know any/all personal that is involved. Then you among other people came in with all the talks against popularity contests and beta players should not be refered to as nublets and what not.

*Movie quote time*!

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

btw I have never heard of Kiyoshi, Iyania, Alpha, hell 80% of you arguing in this thread...I have heard of the majority of the people nominated here. Kinda reinforces Venus's statements about a community. You have a forum people clique. A PK clique. A faction clique. A daily quest clique. A world chat clique. A Helping clique. on and on... These little bubbles of society MAY never interact.
    example: I have not been in pk mode since I joined so I know very few of those people either, but I can tell you world chat figureheads and many successful TW factions I have been in and they know me and I know them, but I'm not shortsighted enough to believe I am the MOST FAMOUS person in PWI.
    I guarantee you in every clique there are a few people who truly believe they are the center of the universe and PWI revolves around them. The most famous, the most bad-***. Everyone is gearing up to mob them. I guess I just found out who that is on the forums. I am not impressed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Only a few more hours til the nominations are over. If you nominated someone that hasn't accepted their nomination yet, pelase contact them.

@Iyania

The point is that anyone can nominate people they feel are helpful. And trashing the nominees with the derogatory remarks has already caused one nominee to drop out of the contest. The nominations have nothing to do with fame, they are open. Anyone can nominate anyone they feel has been helpful, so long as that person isn't rank 9 as the OP wanted to give it to someone who didn't have it yet. Getting nominated is not a popularity contest, literally anyone can nominate someone and literally nobody who meets the qualifications has been disqualified. This thread is not about the poll, and trashing everyone who is nominated with "nublets," etc causes needless bad feeling amongst those nominated. And it's quite frankly untrue. All these people were nominated because they were helpful in someone's eyes. That's a fact. Whether or not anyone else has heard of them. Whoever wins, all of them could easily deserve it. I've said numerous times i'm referring to the nominations.

• Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

and many successful TW factions I have been in

I'm curious as to what factions you've been in and consider successful in TW.
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Pretty sure Rad War and Tao are successes....not sure what the forum opinion is
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Pretty sure Rad War and Tao are successes....not sure what the forum opinion is

Tao was a definite success. WaR, even though they were never the top faction, knew their limits and never tried to pretend to be what they weren't. I'd count them successful in their own right.

Rad is meh. It WAS successful...back in the day. But nowadays, no.

btw I have never heard of Kiyoshi, Iyania, Alpha,

Iyania is my alt. Heck it's not even one of my shops, it's just a mule. If you don't know who I am in-game, then you don't, and I don't really care about it enough to inform you. However, most of the people on these forums do know, so maybe they'll be kind enough to inform you.

If you've never heard of me, Alpha, or Kiyoshi....actually nevermind. It doesn't really matter to me either if you live under a rock in terms of the game.
    Only a few more hours til the nominations are over. If you nominated someone that hasn't accepted their nomination yet, pelase contact them.

@Iyania

The point is that anyone can nominate people they feel are helpful. And trashing the nominees with the derogatory remarks has already caused one nominee to drop out of the contest. The nominations have nothing to do with fame, they are open. Anyone can nominate anyone they feel has been helpful, so long as that person isn't rank 9 as the OP wanted to give it to someone who didn't have it yet. Getting nominated is not a popularity contest, literally anyone can nominate someone and literally nobody who meets the qualifications has been disqualified. This thread is not about the poll, and trashing everyone who is nominated with "nublets," etc causes needless bad feeling amongst those nominated. And it's quite frankly untrue. All these people were nominated because they were helpful in someone's eyes. That's a fact. Whether or not anyone else has heard of them. Whoever wins, all of them could easily deserve it. I've said numerous times i'm referring to the nominations.
    But it will eventually come to a vote, no? The fact that it's in the nomination stage now doesn't change the fact that it will come to a vote later, no?

This thread isn't INTENDED to be about the poll, but it's not like any one person has brought the polling part of it to the thread. And to be honest I think it's inevitable anyway, because of what I said earlier about the polling being an eventual part of this event.

Edit: my bad triple post, hard to edit from my phone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited March 2013
    Options
    But it will eventually come to a vote, no? The fact that it's in the nomination stage now doesn't change the fact that it will come to a vote later, no?

This thread isn't INTENDED to be about the poll, but it's not like any one person has brought the polling part of it to the thread. And to be honest I think it's inevitable anyway, because of what I said earlier about the polling being an eventual part of this event.

Edit: my bad triple post, hard to edit from my phone

This thread is going to close, as mentioned in the first post, after the deadline and then a new thread will be made with the public poll. From there, votes will be screened for multi-voting to the best of our abilities. And then a winner will be announced and vicious will trade them the prize. And when Kiyoshi was replying to me I made it really clear that just because he had not heard of the nominees, didnt mean the nominees weren't helpful. I have not been discussing the poll at all in any of my posts. Only that it would be pointless to spam votes for a nominee who is already going to be placed on the ballot, and that it says nothing about the people nominated. And that nominations have nothing to do with fame. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough if both of you misunderstood me, but I was only speaking to the quality of those nominated. The poll is a whole different thread.

edit: Merged for you. and i know your pain, doing this on my kindle isn't fun either although its better than my phone was doing. I don't have a laptop atm. It's the reason I haven't been doing the thread in nation wars.

• Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Options
    This thread is going to close, as mentioned in the first post, after the deadline and then a new thread will be made with the public poll. From there, votes will be screened for multi-voting to the best of our abilities. And then a winner will be announced and vicious will trade them the prize. And when Kiyoshi was replying to me I made it really clear that just because he had not heard of the nominees, didnt mean the nominees weren't helpful. I have not been discussing the poll at all in any of my posts. Only that it would be pointless to spam votes for a nominee who is already going to be placed on the ballot, and that it says nothing about the people nominated. And that nominations have nothing to do with fame. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough if both of you misunderstood me, but I was only speaking to the quality of those nominated.

MY point though is just because this THREAD is for nominations doesn't mean discussions about it as a poll wouldn't be included.

I am not confused as to what the process is going to be.

Thanks for combining my posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited March 2013
    Options
    MY point though is just because this THREAD is for nominations doesn't mean discussions about it as a poll wouldn't be included.

I am not confused as to what the process is going to be.

Thanks for combining my posts.

It's a been a bit of a derail. And is crowding out discussions on the nominees themselves, as well as it has caused a person nominated to drop out of the contest entirely. There is no reason to discuss the poll to the detriment of the OP. Which is why I've mentioned the purpose of this thread. Natural evolution of topics should never come at the cost of the original post and the primary topic of discussion.

• Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Options
    It's a been a bit of a derail. And is crowding out discussions on the nominees themselves, as well as it has caused a person nominated to drop out of the contest entirely. There is no reason to discuss the poll to the detriment of the OP. Which is why I've mentioned the purpose of this thread. Natural evolution of topics should never come at the cost of the original post and the primary topic of discussion.

Yes and no. The derailing also comes from people replying to Kiyoshi's posts, and their replies aren't even 100% 'on topic' with his posts. If you want somebody to stop talking about something, the best way is to not reply to them, obviously. All of you have done your part in derailing this thread.

Also, how do you expect people to interpret this post?
    would like to reward a person who is considered the most helpful on HT server, will be giving away a r9 ring or of equilvalent value in gold. Vote now for that special someone. Voting will cease by 15/3/2013 server time. People who are already r9 will be excluded. If there are more than 10 nominations, I'll add 2 more consolation prizes worth 50 gold or equivalent each.
    Current List of Nominees:

Annalyse (4 vote)
    LucyPuff (1 vote) (needs to accept nomination)
    Mystic-Night (1 vote) (disqualified cuz main is r9)
    cuttiebooty (3 vote)(needs to accept nomination)
    Dyrl (1 vote)(self withdrawn)
    Crazy_Erik (1 vote)
    Faiyah (1 vote)(needs to accept nomination)
    JamberBritts (3 votes)
    PawPlay (2 vote)(needs to accept nomination)
    Daphmina (1 vote)(self withdrawn)
    Thandie (1 vote)(needs to accept nomination)

The reason I know this isn't the voting thread is I've read your last few posts. I can't be the only one who only skims a few posts out of a thread. You don't have to correct this now since the nomination stage is over anyway. My point is I don't see why you should expect people not to talk about voting and popularity when that's what's posted on the very first post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Yes and no. The derailing also comes from people replying to Kiyoshi's posts, and their replies aren't even 100% 'on topic' with his posts. If you want somebody to stop talking about something, the best way is to not reply to them, obviously. All of you have done your part in derailing this thread.

Also, how do you expect people to interpret this post?

Which I acknowledged by saying I won't reply to him at all anymore. And believe me, I did want to do so. A few off-topic posts isn't a problem, and I didn't say anything the first time this was brought up. It's just that it's getting out of hand so I felt the need to point that out and say that I won't be replying to it anymore. Sometimes we moderators can get caught up in a conversation and then realize "um, but we probably should all be queit now cuz we've gone off-topic...." just as anyone else. Only human, after all. Speaking of which, this will be my last post on this topic as well. xD
    The only reason I know this isn't the voting thread is I've read your last few posts. I can't be the only one who only skims a few posts out of a thread. You don't have to correct this now since the nomination stage is over anyway. My point is I don't see why you should expect people not to talk about voting and popularity when that's what's posted on the very first post.

Because it says a poll will be created for voting at a later date? And that the top 10 nominees will go through, but obviously if there isn't even 10 nominees who met all the requirements, then it doesn't matter and there is no point spamming "votes," for someone. I suppose that could have been worded more clearly though.

• Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Only that it would be pointless to spam votes for a nominee who is already going to be placed on the ballot, and that it says nothing about the people nominated. And that nominations have nothing to do with fame.

In that case... I'll nominate my ingame wife sacredxstar. She herc tank stuff for me back in the days when rad was on its way up and was the place to be... when i was a nublet archer. She step up as squad leader when a good part of the top dds left rad. She single handed kept 1+ squad of DDs from being recruited to tao from enrage.

Oh... and just in case someone want to close the nomination before she accepts... I'll call her to make sure she accepts before its closed.

• ovenusarmanio
    edited March 2013
    Options
    In that case... I'll nominate my ingame wife sacredxstar. She herc tank stuff for me back in the days when rad was on its way up and was the place to be... when i was a nublet archer. She step up as squad leader when a good part of the top dds left rad. She single handed kept 1+ squad of DDs from being recruited to tao from enrage.

Oh... and just in case someone want to close the nomination before she accepts... I'll call her to make sure she accepts before its closed.

Does your wife have rank 9 on any of her toons?

• Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    In that case... I'll nominate my ingame wife sacredxstar.

I accept. It was hard work putting up with kiyo.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Because it says a poll will be created for voting at a later date? And that the top 10 nominees will go through, but obviously if there isn't even 10 nominees who met all the requirements, then it doesn't matter and there is no point spamming "votes," for someone. I suppose that could have been worded more clearly though.

That doesn't answer why nobody should be talking about voting. There is voting stuff...in the first post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Does your wife have rank 9 on any of her toons?

No refines pass +5, tt99 glaive, mix tt99/90 armor, warsoul hat, 5% hp mold neck, gold old ht belt, rank/mold ring.

This discussion has been closed.